Chat/ Adrien X Reader: Closer

بواسطة _ChxtNxir_

Just enjoy this all you need to know is it's gonna be good and your heart will skip a beat, and you will fang... المزيد

Day 1, Morning
Day 2, Something old Something new
Day 2 (continued)
Day 3 Chance of the sun
Day 4 Your bunoir order is shipping
Day 5 Confession & Truth
Part Day5/Day 6:You two are dating?
A/N: A look at you
Another A/N •~•
Marinette...?
Marinette...? 2/2
A/N (i know yall done with these)
Apology (Time Skip)
back to work...
apologies

Day 7:Bzzzzzzzzzzz She sting like a bee

452 9 24
بواسطة _ChxtNxir_

You woke up feeling the side next to you, empty. Adrien left a note. It said:
My love, I can't get caught by your mother, so I left at 12:30 at night. Don't think I don't love you okay? I had to, I'm plus my dad would suspect I'm missing. Maybe next time I'll sleep over with you once more, but for real this time.

Love Adrien

You understood completely, and just smiled. It was almost time for school so you got ready. Myra woke up, she flew towards you, "Well you seem calm." She says. "Yeah, weird huh?" You smile at her. Myra giggles.

*Time skip*

Lunch

(The school has no Cafeteria, they all quickly go to their homes and comeback later fyi)

"Hey love, you want to join Alya, Mari, Nino & I to lunch? We're going to a Café, it's new actually." Says Adrien. "Um, sure, that sounds lovely." You say. Adrien smiled at you, he rubs your cheek gently and says, "(y/n) you do know that you're super adorable?" "Yeah well, my mom says that's because I watch a lot of Love Live." You laugh. He laughs along too.

You and Adrien walk down the steps, you see Alya, Mari, and Nino in a little group. They look towards your direction and wave at you and Adrien. You try getting further away from Adrien, trying to not make it look like you two were so close to each other. It made you feel a little sad you couldn't really be close around Mari and Alya, but it was for the best.

            The Cafe wasn't far, so you all walked together. You had talked a lot on the way to the Cafe. Alya and Mari were whispering to each other and you couldn't help but feel scared and suspicious of what they could be possibly talking about. Myra whispered in your ear, "Just ignore it, (Y/n). For now just know you're hanging out with your friends." You smile and nod. You arrived to the Cafe. A normal cute little cafe, and you loved it.

           "Okay, so what do you want Mari? Adrien?" Alya asked. "Um, I'll, take a-uh, Vanilla Bean frappe?" Marinette said with a giggle. "Okay! Adrien?" Alya asked. "I'll take the same thing." He smiled. "Sounds good! Hey (y/n) you come with Nino and I, so we can order." Alya tells you. "Uh, sure okay." You agree.

           Nino ordered first, Alya kept looking behind her the whole time. She seemed to be checking on something, you felt like it would be better if you just didn't go in her business. You were next after Nino. "Uh, well can I get a double cho-" Alya gasped. You turned at her with a startled look, she was smiling. Nino just widened his eyes. You turned to see exactly what they were looking at. Marinette, held Adriens hand, she blushed as she said words you were too far away from to hear. Adrien his expression same as Nino's.

              Your face started feeling hot, a lump grew in your throat. Your vision went blurry. You felt water fill your eyes up, as they overflew. The cold tears rolling down your cheeks. You sobbed. You shook in terror, No, i need to stop crying this ends up bad when I cry! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!!

            You continued, you ran, but didn't make it far, after bursting through the doors, you felt like you we're drowning, you couldn't breath. Your head was dizzy, you felt like gravity went reversed and was pulling your brain out. You felt air, then immediate hard concrete, you saw the ground, then people. They all ran closer and closer, shouts and gasps. You closed your eyes, once you heard the love of your life.

Lights.....lights....lights.....People with coats.. Adrien....Marinette...Alya...Nino...

More lights......I'm not breathing...I can't stay awake.....it's too hard.....I need help....

You wake up. Every thing is white. Your vision comes back, and you realize, your in a bed. A hospital bed. You look around, you spot what looked like someone you didn't want to see at the moment. Adrien, whom was sleeping. You felt like crying again, as the memories of him and Marinette, holding hands came again. The tears came rolling down, your heart beat went faster, you sobbed. Leaving the monitor go faster. Adrien woke up, he panicked when he saw you crying.

              "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Please don't cry! Please calm down!" He said frantically. "N-no!" You shouted. "(Y/n)! Please! Let me explai-" "NO! Let me explain," you shout, "you said you loved me! Did you seriously lie to me?! I didn't lie about my love for you!! How could you just break my heart like this?!! Why??! You can't leave me!! You can't do this to me! Please....." You sobbed once more. Adrien sighed, "Look, (y/n), y-you don't....understand.." "What do you mean?! I understand that you did that behind m-" You were interrupted, by a sweet kiss. His kiss was full of passion, he meant it. He released your lips from his, he took a breath. He gave you a sort of puppy look. "Will you let me explain this all..? Please?" He asked.

            You lay there on the bed frozen, shook up in shock, sadness, and bashfulness. You were silent, Adrien looked at you with patience. You nodded. "Mari, was confessing her love for me, which is why she grabbed my hand. She kept stuttering, a lot. She realized something was wrong, once you ran out so sudden. She was in confusion." He said. You looked down, with the face of guilt.

            You misunderstood it all. Im such an idiot, why did I make such a big deal..? I just..recklessly put myself in trouble. Why can't I do better than this..?

           Tears came rolling down, again. "I'm s-so sorry Adrien... I....I'm such an idiot.." You sobbed. Adrien began wiping the tears off your face, "(Y/n), don't cry," he said, "Look, you misunderstood, you were uninformed..it's okay. Please, don't ever call yourself an idiot, cause to me your smart, amazing, kind, caring, simply the most gorgeous person I've ever met in my life, and most importantly, brave. You're soooo many adjectives why would use a word that doesn't even fit you. Don't be sorry either none of this was your fault, it was nobody else's fault, all except my fault... It was my fault because, I feel in love with the person who is the one for me, that I plan to spend my nine lives with, that is my world, who is the rainbow and sunshine to my days. Oh hell, who even reminds my of my own Mother. I had to keep all my love for you hidden inside." You felt like crying from all his touching words, you face was red, no tears came because you were dried out from crying earlier.

"Thank you Adrien..." You say. He smiles and kisses your forehead. "No problem, Honey Bunny." He says. You both hugged each other. You felt happy once more.

"A-Adrien... Did you tell Mari about us..?" You asked. "Well....no, but I'm pretty sure they will have to know tomorrow, when you get back." He says. "Oh no.... I hope Mari doesn't take it bad.." You say. "Yeah, same here." He chuckles nervously.

||Time skip||

You were back, you had a note from the doctor you were to give to the school, for what had happened yesterday. You went to the Principals Office, you walked up the steps. You being curious read the note. You felt your head hit something, like a bag. You fell down a few steps. You see a yellow jacket. Chloe.......

"Well well, if it isn't the pesky brat who keeps getting all over my Adrien? So how did it feel when you cried like a baby almost to dying?" Chloe cackled. Sabrina laughed with her. You felt like crying again, but you suck it up. You walked up to Chloe and said, "The only person here who cries like a baby is you. With your little calls to 'Daddy! Daddy!' How annoying? How pesky! As you told me I was, you maybe should've reversed it there! Dying is where you always almost get into when you be a bitch to people whom have been akumatized so far, including a recent akumatization of Nath! So stop being such a bitch for once and actually be nice!!" You yell.

Chloe had no words, she and Sabrina were frozen solid from your harsh words. You sighed and went onwards to the Mr. Damocles office. You knocked on the door, he permitted you to come in. You briefly told him you had a note from the doctor, an excuse about yesterday's incident. You handed him the note and left.

           You felt a little better from letting all your anger out. You walked to class, hands were suddenly around your waist. "Hello again, my love." Adrien says. You look down and smile. "Hello, my lord." (This is a new nickname, it's quite like the gender bender version of Chat noirs nick name for gender bender Ladybug :) & like from Black Butler ;))

            Adrien chuckled, "That's kinda kinky to me but that's what I am." He said. He winked. "Not until we're 15, ya lil sinnamon roll." You say booping his nose. He laughs, and so do you. You both walk to your seats, Marinette didn't bother to look at you at all.

Everyone looked at you, you got red. Tears started to form again, it stopped once Adrien touched your shoulder. "Don't look at them, ignore it all, don't cry. You're alright." He whispered in your ear. You nodded and looked down till you got to your seat next to Nathanael.

"(Y/n), what happened yesterday? I heard a lot of things from people." Nath whispered to you. You looked at him, "It's a long story Nath..." You say. "I can listen that long then.." Nath said with eagerness. You sighed. "I think it's a bad place right now..I....I'll tell you later." You looked down. "Okay.." Nath said.

Mrs. Bustier walked in, class had begun.

*Time skip*
"Children, since it's almost Halloween, we will be having a fundraiser. This fundraiser will help pay for our Halloween Dance!" She announced. Everyone was smiling. "You are all to go into groups of two and raise the money together, get as much money as you can. I'll assign you to partners right now." Said Mrs. Bustier.

She looked at her sheet on her clipboard. "The first group is Nino and Alya. The second is Marinette and Nathanael. The third is Adrien and (y/n). The fourth is.." She went on. You blushed and Adrien turned around to look at you as you looked at him. He smiled blushing as well.

*Time Skip*

You and Adrien walked out of the classroom together. Nino walked next to the both of you. "So you are aware that Alya and Marinette are pretty concerned still? Right?" He said. "Yeah we know." Adrien said. "How will we tell them? I really don't want Marinette crying and Alya murdering Adrien." You said. "Look, I'm sure if you explain everything fine, they'll most likely understand. So you two go up to them, and tell them all the details!" Nino encouraged us.

You sighed, "Okay, well, let's go Adrien." Adrien starts getting shaky. You both walk towards them not making contact with anyone. You were just as nervous for Adrien, then the same for Marinette. "Hey, Alya, Marinette.." You say. They turn and their expressions change. "Hey girl, so uh what's up?" She asks. "Well, uh, Adrien and I need to tell you something..." You scratch the back of your neck.

You look at Mari, you were worried when she kept looking at Adrien. "The scene from yesterday.....happened because....I was jealous.." You explain. "Why would you be jealous? Were you not happy about Mari?" Alya's tone went a little higher. "N-no! I......its just, that........Adrien and I......are.....together.." You finally announce.

It went silent, as if Paris stopped, as if the whole world just stopped. The expression on Alya's face was complete and utter shock. Marinettes expression was the same as Alya's. Everyone was looking at you. You began feeling weak. An awkward one second, then Marinette went running. "Marinette please wait!!" You yell. She ignored, and ran out of the school.

Tears began to start up again. "(Y/n)!? How could you?! I thought you knew?!" Alya yelled. "I...I'm sorry! I didn't know....just please I want to explain.." "No! (Y/n)," Alya interrupted, "I thought you were our friend!" Alya says. She runs off the same direction Marinette went. Adrien escorted you to an empty classroom. Everyone, looked at you with anger you knew they were agreeing with Alya. You sobbed. Adrien closed the door.

"This is all my fault! Adrien I told you! Marinettes going to get akumatized because of me! Alya is angry at me because I love you! Everyone hates me because I love you! I'm not meant for you! Adrien! I'm sorry....." You sobbed. "(Y/n), (y/n), please look at me! Okay remember what I told you Hun bun it's not your fault okay!" Adrien reassured. "But it is Adrien! I made Marinette cry........." You sobbed again. "(Y/n), look, you have to remember that, you didn't know...okay? You didn't know... If Mari gets akumatized, you know we can save her. After we explain it all, I'm sure they will forgive us and all will be well. Don't think about everyone else, they don't know either." He said. You nodded. "You're right.." You say with a smile. "Awe, there's my cutie of a babe that I knew who has that shining smile." Adrien cooed. You giggled with a blush.

               "Je T'aime, (y/n)." Adrien said while kissing you.
Once he released you from the kiss you said, " Je T'aime aussi, Adrien."

(To be continued in the next chapter)

Hello loves, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Leave what you liked in the story, in the comments! Vote for this story if you liked it too, at least I hope you did XD.

ALSO

I may take a long time (more time than usual) because of school starting again! So please stay with me on this, I will try my best to update sooner than usual! I hope you'll understand ^_^' Love you guys! Baiiii

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

368K 18K 64
It's been three years of complete bliss. I love my family, my job everything life has given me. But, sometimes too much of a good thing is bad.
30.4K 1.4K 38
It a small one shot on Unnav. Hope all like it.
43.6K 698 20
Just read the story. You'll find out what happens.
1.2K 9 19
Sequel to Just us. Except Things have changed. People have matured and found that the decision they chose to make were not best for them. They fo...