Jotaro wants to make out with...

By DioJona

so sexy More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

2

5.6K 112 70
By DioJona

"...Hine. I will Make outs with you. buT YOU HAVE TO SAVE US AFTER"
"yare yare fine i will" and then Jotaro grabs Kakyoins collar and pulls him into a deep kiss. Kakyoin blushes, bringing in Jotaro deeper into the kiss. Jotaro pulls away.
"Kakyoin..." he stares into Kakyoin's amethyst eyes"
"Kujo..." Kakyoin looked away, embarrassed and blushing.
"Aight im gonna save the day now" Jotaro calls out to Sutaa Puratchnum "oraoraoraoraoraora

ora"
"star platnum just ruined everything he wasnt suppOSED TO PUNCH FFUCIINGH I SWEAR TO G O D" Kakyoin is an angry fucking bird now and it's all Jotaro's fault.
"OH SHIT IM AWAKE NOW oh what the fUCK JOTARO I SWEAR TO GOd you ruin evERYTHING and YOU ARe a hoRIBLE PROTAGONIST i was way better you son of a bitch" Joseph said. That's what age does to you.

AWETURS NOTE !!
hii guiz!!! it me 😝 how u like my fnatiction so far!!!! i hope u like it my wonderul readees!!!  😂😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 10.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.1M 19.1K 131
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
1.1M 62K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
778K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.