Sinbad: High King of the Seas

By PhoenixBunny456

{Completed} Annalise was an infant when she was stolen from her parents at the age of three she managed to es... More

Chapter 1: "Annalise, The Fanalis girl and Sinbad Child of Destiny!"
Chapter 2: "Sinbad the Sailor!"
Chapter 3: "The Dungeon Baal!"
Chapter 4: "The First Sea!"
Chapter 5: "Qualities of a King!"
Chapter 6: "Where you Belong!"
Chapter 7: "Sinbad the Merchant!"
Chapter 8: "The Household Vessels!"
Chapter 9: "Sasan, Land of Purity!"
Chapter 10: "The Power to Change the World!"
Chapter 11: "Artemyra, City of the Sky!"
Chapter 12: "Djinn Equip Battle!"
Chapter 14: "Dragon's Face!"
Chapter 15: "Serendine and Drakon's Story!"
Chapter 16: "Shocking Truth!"
Chapter 17: "Debt!"
Chapter 18: "A Contest of Fate!"
Chapter 19: "Departure to the Island!"
Chapter 20: "Ria Venus Island!"
Chapter 21: "Sinbad's Unbelievable Defeat!"
Chapter 22: "Jafar's Quest!"
Chapter 23: "Ray of Hope!"
Chapter 24: "Pride and One Hand of the Counterattack!"
Chapter 25: "Mariadel's Bankruptcy Plan!"
Chapter 26: "Beacon of Rebellion!"
Chapter 27: "Confusing Freedom!"
Chapter 28: "More than just my Queen, Be my Wife!"
Chapter 29: "Making a Country!"
Chapter 30: "Journey on a New Adventure!"
Chapter 31: "Heliohapt!"
Chapter 32: "Curse in Heliohapt?"
Chapter 33: "The Truth of Heliohapt!"
Chapter 34: "Sixteenth Dungeon, Zepar's Trial!"
Chapter 35: "Hinahoho Vs Mytras, Jafar Vs Masrur!"
Chapter 36: "Two King Vessels!"
Chapter 37: "The Seven Seas Alliance Will Protect You, Heliohapt!"
Chapter 38: "Farewells and Sharrkan's Struggle to Find His Place!"
Chapter 39: "Torran Village!"
Chapter 40: "Household Queen Vs the Man Who Enslaved Her!"
Chapter 41: "The King Zepar Spoke Of!"
Chapter 42: "The Magi named Judar!"
Chapter 43: "Diplomatic Mission with Rashid!"
Chapter 44: "Parthevia and the Little Emperor!"
Chapter 45: "Chat with Barbarossa!"
Chapter 46: "Things to Be Happy About!"
Chapter 47: "Future Island of the Kingdom of Sindria?"
Chapter 48: "The Horror of that Night!"
Chapter 49: "Tears Shed!"
Chapter 50: "Yunan's Gift of Life!"

Chapter 13: "Magi"

4.9K 160 31
By PhoenixBunny456

{I will be making a Magi version of their story. I hope to be able to do a little more for their relationship. ^_^|| They will however look cute the entire time. I do hope they make a second season of this series. I love it so much! Enjoy the last chapter until later.
AUTHOR'S NOTE REGARDING FUTURE CHAPTERS: Hey guys, I've finished Kingdom Of Magic and if you guys don't mind, I will be uploading chapters about the next Dungeons and finding the Generals. This will be purely fanmade and is subjected to change if we get a second season. I haven't heard anything yet and it's been almost a year. So, I will be getting to it soon.}

"You're almost slower with her. Put her down so I can kill her!" The Queen says.

          "I won't let you do that. I'll never let anyone harm Annalise! Garufor Zairu!" Sinbad says and attacks with ice as he holds Annalise tightly. She blushes as she keeps her head against his neck. The Ice is stopped and the Queen reveals that she controls three elements in her transformed form. She attacks with Fire and Sinbad deflects but they are both thrown to the ground. Sinbad and Annalise stare shocked at the Queen who went to attack them again. Just before it hits Sinbad moves them both. Sinbad reveals they are alright and shocks the Queen.

          "We aren't dead yet." Sinbad says.

          "That scared me." Annalise says as she looks at the Queen. The Queen goes to use three attacks into one and Sinbad stops her. The Queen keeps attacking and Annalise doesn't question how they can dodge the attacks.

          "I don't like beating women, but this can't go on much longer. Garufor Kirestal!" Sinbad says and freezes the Queen.

          'The first man to ever... defeat me.' The Queen's thoughts say.

          "Kyou wo ikinuku no wa sonna ni kantan ja nai!" A bird is shown flying then all the characters are shown with Sinbad and Annalise last. "Yume ni tsubusaresou de nemurenai yoru wo yuku!" A boy is shown holding his hands together followed by a boy holding some type of weapon. Then a blue haired girl is shown and she opens her eyes as she was holding her hands together as well. A guy throws a weapon as he's shown. "Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta!" Three people are shown together. "Fujouri na sekai de kitto dareka naiteiru" Two people are shown followed by a guy with wraps covering his mouth and he slashes with a knife. "Mukizu de tsuuka shiyou to omou na!" Sinbad is shown and he fights off a monster while Annalise flashes behind him with a smile on her face. "Sono michi wo yuku no nara!" The two are shown growing up almost in the same position where Annalise stood behind Sinbad. "Kesenai kizu wa ikita kiseki da! Shinu made wasurenai yo!" Their friends are shown running and Annalise jumps up into the air. "Donna higeki no asa mo koete yuke! Nigitta yume no kankaku wo kate ni shite! Mukuwareru hoshou mo nai ga yokan wo shinjite hashire! Aisubeki kiseki no shunkan wa koko ni shikanai!" Annalise, Sinbad and another guy gets backed against each other and Sinbad freaks out before looking at the two and the three run forward and attack a monster before being blown away. "Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa kimi no ban datte yoake ga iu!" Sinbad is shown defending everyone. Allies and enemies are shown with Annalise last and she giggles as Sinbad smiles at her. "Hitotsu mata hitotsu tte tsumiagete kita kibou wa! Itsuka yogore suteta risou ni yoku naiteiru! Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta! Wake mo nai kotoba ni ki wo torareteta suki ni! Itsuka kono ishiki mo zenbu hai ni kawaru no nara! Ikita imi wa semete shiritai yo! Subete ga, subete ga kiete shimau mae ni! Saigo no hi boku wa kitto yokan wo shinjite hashiru Kutabire kitta gokan wo okizari ni "Ato chotto nanda" tte! Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa dare no ban ka tte! Yoake ni iwarenakutatte wakaru darou!" Sinbad is shown and Annalise walks over to him as he stands with the rest of their friends.

          Annalise looks at the Queen and then back at Sinbad.

          "And you said slapping me was going too far." Annalise says.

          "You kind of did." Sinbad says.

          The next day, the Queen is calm down and Annalise stands closely to Sinbad who really wished to protect her. They head to speak with the Queen.

          "Why are we going to go talk to her? She hates me." Annalise says.

          "To be fair, you did slap her." Sinbad says.

          "You slapped the Queen?" Jafar asks.

          "She was being highly rude to me and Sinbad. I don't regret it." Annalise says.

          "What exactly did she say?" Mystras asks.

          "She's been completely rude to all of you since we arrived." Annalise says.

          "What if we are executed?" Mystras asks.

          "Did you two ever find Hinahoho?" Annalise asks.

          "No, we were too busy watching the fight." Jafar says. They arrive to find the Queen getting a spa treatment. Annalise rolls her eyes as she stood near Sinbad.

          "So? Do you still wish to kill my best friend?" Sinbad asks.

          "No, it is clear she has won." The Queen says, "I accomplished what I wished to and she should be grateful." The Queen stands up facing away from them.

          "Accomplished what? Making a fool of yourself?" Annalise says.

          "Annalise!" Sinbad says.

          "I accomplished helping you get answers." The Queen says and Annalise's eyes widen as she remembered Sinbad's words during the fight.

          "I won't let you do that. I'll never let anyone harm Annalise!" Sinbad had said before attacking.

          "You have an amazing man there. If I were you, I'd make sure no one snatches him up." The Queen says and licks her lips. Annalise looks away and gulps.

          "But we'll give you a trading agreement." The Queen says, "You know Sinbad, I don't want you as an enemy."

          Sinbad and the Queen discuss terms of their agreement then the Queen talks to them about a girl in Reim who is a Magi.

          "Magi?" Annalise asks.

          "What is a Magi?" Mystras asks.

          "A Magi is a legendary person. They appear during crucial times in history to guide the lives of many and enlighten the world. They are a powerful sorcerer of creation with a special calling of selecting a king. They have powers beyond any human understanding. When they swing their wand, a tower appears where the King's power is stored." The Queen says. Sinbad and Annalise exchange a look as they both picture Yunan in their mind.

          "What kind of person is a Magi?" Annalise and Sinbad ask in unison before looking back at each other before then looking at the Queen.

          "They are mysterious. But if I were guess they are loved by the Rukh." The Queen says and they nod, "So let's form that alliance."

          The group leaves the Queen and Annalise grabs Sinbad's hand before he can go help the others find Hinahoho.

          "Go on without us." Sinbad says and Jafar and Mystras nod. They walk away and Sinbad looks at Annalise who looked at the ground.

          "What do you mean you won't let anyone hurt me?" Annalise whispers.

          "Eh? I mean I'm always going to protect you. You are my best friend." Sinbad says.

          "Am I just your friend though?" Annalise asks. Sinbad looks at her as he saw she was blushing. He puts one hand on her waist and lifts her chin up with his other hand.

          "For now..." Sinbad says and smiles at her. She stares at him with a deep blush, moments before he closes the gap between them and pulls completely away a few seconds later. Annalise stares shocked at him as the others arrive with Hinahoho and they nag him for being with the ladies. Annalise gets tears in her eyes.

          "Hi, Annalise, hi Sinbad. I'm a good boy. I'm a good boy." Hinahoho says as he repeats that repeatedly.

          Sinbad and Mystras talk about the Red-Light district and the two head off running.

          "SINBAD!" Annalise says angrily.

          "Relax. They'll be surprised." Hinahoho says.

          "Ah, you got a tour, didn't you?" Annalise asks.

          "Yep, sure did." Hinahoho says.

          The next day they are introduced to the girl that will become their agent of the alliance. Sinbad and Mystras stand feeling depressed as they got cheated out of beautiful women. Annalise rolls her eyes.

          "Serves you right." Annalise says. The Queen comes to see them off and they meet the Queen's young daughters and one walks over and grabs onto Annalise and Sinbad. She stares up at them and Annalise gasps.

          "SO, CUTE!" Annalise says scaring all the guys. The little girl puts something in their hair and Annalise pick the little girl up as she was thoroughly in love with the little girl's cuteness. Sinbad laughs.

          "No, you can't keep her." Sinbad says, "We've already got a few strays." He motions at Jafar and the others and Annalise giggles as she passes the little girl to the Queen. The group leave after waving goodbye and Sinbad holds Annalise tightly as they ride on the bird.

          The group is taken to the boat and they return to Reim so they can drop the girl off. The workers were happy to see Annalise and Sinbad.

          "We need to see Rurumu." Sinbad says.

          "She's on her last month of pregnancy." A worker says. They go to talk to Vittel instead then the group has a banquet to welcome the new members of the group.

          "Sindria Company will continue to expand! Let's work for our future!" Sinbad says. Everyone cheers.

          The party goes late into the night and Annalise heads out onto the balcony upstairs to relax. She sighs and Sinbad joins her.

          "We sure have come a long way." Sinbad says.

          "Yeah, we aren't kids anymore." Annalise says.

          "No, we aren't. Look, what I meant by just friends for now is that I want us to change the world before we make any final decisions." Sinbad says.

          "Sinbad, I know. I'm okay with that. I'll stay by your side forever." She says as she takes his hand. He nods as he kisses her cheek close to her mouth causing her to blush deeply. Jafar comes outside to find Annalise blushing.

          "What's going on out here?" Jafar asks.

          "Nothing!" Sinbad says in a sing song voice.

          "Sindria Trading Company has come a long way. It's because of all those wonderful people we've met." Annalise says and Sinbad nods as he looks at her. Sinbad remembers everything the two have been through and he sighs.

          "I feel like there's a great force that's drawing us together. I can see it. I know where we are going." Sinbad says as future allies and enemies are shown.

          'I'm special.' Sinbad's thoughts say. They were only sixteen. Destiny swept him and those around him. The world was about to face an unexpected change in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 84 8
Annabeth is abused by her father. She meets a group of friends at school, and things start to look up for her. But despite things looking up, Annabet...
20.3K 542 9
So I haven't seen many, or any to be honest, of these so I'll try my best to make it a good story! You are a slave girl originally from the Dark Con...
51.6K 2.8K 34
Anna Holland is a college freshman with strange empathic psychic powers that she has managed to keep hidden. She senses auras, feels what others feel...
150K 4.1K 71
"I like you, Annalisa. Like a lot. And it took me the longest time to tell you this. That's why I haven't been over. I didn't really know how to say...