She Was Broken Beyond Repair

By Praggya_Sabarwal

[COMPLETED] [Hightest Ranking #3, From 3rd to 6th September 2016] She was an epitome of strength, though afra... More

COPYRIGHT
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWNENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
EPILOUGE
BONUS CHAPTER ONE
BONUS CHAPTER TWO
BONUS CHAPTER THREE
IT'S TIME TO VOTE!!!!
BONUS CHAPTER FIVE
BONUS CHAPTER SIX
BONUS CHAPTER SEVEN
BONUS CHAPTER EIGHT
BONUS CHAPTER NINE
BONUS CHAPTER TEN
BONUS CHAPTER ELEVEN
BONUS CHAPTER TWELVE
BONUS CHAPTER THIRTEEN
QUESTIONS
ANSWERING QUESTIONS
MILESTONE
NEW STORY
NEW STORY

BONUS CHAPTER FOUR

13.2K 369 37
By Praggya_Sabarwal

This bonus chapter is about when Kyle got to know about who Paisley's father is.
All this had happened before he proposed to her.

Paisley Smith P.O.V

Rolling out of my bed I stretched out my limbs and let out a groan.

Lazily I walked to the bathroom to do my morning routine and get ready for work.

Once my routine in the bathroom was done, I walked out with the bathrobe tied around my body towards the closet to select the clothes I would wear to work today.

Deciding to wear cream colour formal dress with a black belt on the waist, I proceeded to get dressed.

Once ready, I went to the kitchen and had my favourite cereal "Cinammom Toast Crunch."

As I was done with my breakfast, my phone buzzed with Kyle's text stating he was here.

9 months ago when me and Kyle started seeing each other, he made it his routine to pick me for work in the morning and drop me off in the evening. I didn't even refuse to his offer, as my apartment fell in his way to work.

Today, is the day I decide to tell Kyle about who my father is.

Everytime we start off with this topic, it results in me breaking down. So, now whenever I try and tell Kyle his name, he simply refuses to listen, saying he knows it would affect me, and that is something he hated.

Of course, Kyle knows about me being brought up only by my mom. The immense lothate my father holds for me, how he mentally and emotionally tortured me, and how he blamed me for his and my mother's failed marriage, and the abortion my mom had to get done. The only thing Kyle dosen't know about that man is his name. This is what I want to tell Kyle today, I trust him too much and he definitely deserves to know this after all that he has done for me.

Shaking my head to get rid of the nerveouness, I picked up my bag from the table and walked out of the apartment to the lobby where Kyle would be waiting for me.

The distance from the 23rd floor to the lobby passed quite quickly this morning.

Each step I took was resulting in my nervousness to rise. The palms of my hands felt sweaty and I felt the grip on my handbag loosening, as I mindless walked towards the exit of the building

"Hey!" Came a voice and I saw a hand waving infront of my eyes causing me to snap out of my anxious state.

"Huh?" I said still in a state of daze.

"What's wrong, babe? You seem ghostly pale! Are you well?" Kyle asked cupping my cheek with his left hand.

"Ye-yeah. I am okay, not in a mood to work this morning." I lied.

Kyle threw his head back and let out a loud rich masculine laugh.

"We could always skip it, baby." He said.

"Nah.. it's okay. I'll be bored if I miss work." I stated the fact.

"I'll keep you occupied then." He replied snaking a hand around my waist wriggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Idiot!" I said and pushed him away walking to the car.

"Oh come on! You know this isn't wrong." He reasoned casually causing my cheeks to redden further.

"Just sit and drive!" I fake scolded.

"Yes ma'am!" He mocked salute in return.

............................

Kyle Redmond P.O.V

Something was bothering Paisley, alot.

The nervousness was written clearly all over her face, but she denied it like always.

The expression she wore today, is usually present whenever the topic about her father starts.

Just thinking about that man makes me want to shred him into a million little pieces. No matter what, a father should always treat his child with love, respect and care. Not with lothate, disgust and by crushing the child's self-confidence.

And that is exactly what her pathetic excuse of a father had done. I can't seem to digest the fact, that how could a man treat a daughter like Paisley so mercilessly!? People who don't even know her within a personal capacity, are all praises about her! Then how could he not see what a gem of a daughter he had been blessed with!?

I desperately want to know every single detail about that hollow man, especially his name! So, I can make him suffer the way he made my Paisley go through all the tortours and painful experiences. But that is something only Paisley can tell me. It is not a difficult task for me to find out his name through my sources, but since it's Paisley's right to tell me about him, I won't take such a step.

Everytime she wants to tell me his name, I can see the conflict and hurt evident in her big beautiful brown orbs. Seeing her in that state, is something that sets my blood on fire! She looks so fragile, helpless and vulnerable, words I thought could never associate with her.
Even though, I want to know things about him, I won't push Paisley knowing it is difficult for her, so I always stop her from talking about that disturbing subject.

The drive to the firm went in comfortable silence with both of us lost in our own set of thoughts. But there was a nagging feeling in my gut saying something wrong was about to happen today. Something I wouldn't be able to stop!

I just hope whatever it is, does not affect my girl. I would be dammed if something was to happen to her!

"If you don't feel well during the day, just please take an off and go home, babe. I don't want you falling ill." I instructed Paisley in a strong and stern voice.

She just rolled her eyes and kept on walking straight.

"Don't roll your eyes. I am serious!" I said frustratedly once inside the elevator.

"Just get off my back! Let me be!" She snapped in the most irritated and rude tone she could muster, leaving me in shock.

"I don't what the hell is wrong with you this particular morning, but I do intent to find out. So, you better watch it, Paisley. If I love you, it doesn't mean it gives you the licence to speak in that tone with me. I will find out the reason behind your crappy mood!" I told her, my own anger rising within me.

"So, what, huh!? It is not important for me to tell you about everything going on with me. I am not your trained puppy who follows all your commands happily, Mr.Redmond! I am my own person, if I want to tell you about something I will, you don't need to and dare not find out things about me, Kyle Redmond!" She almost yelled and raced out of the elevator as it came to a stop.

I was absolutely puzzled because of her outburst. This is not the way she talks to anyone. There has to be a goddamn reason behind it.

Deciding to let her cool off, I walked towards my office in hopes to distract myself.

................................

The lunch hour was already here and still no sign of Paisley.

I decided not to go and anger her more than she already was. Working like a robort till now, was how I controlled myself from approaching her.

A sudden knock on the door caused the flow of my concentration to break and I order the person to come in.

Without looking up form the reply I was checking, I waited for the person to speak.

"Kyle?" Said a timid voice I could recognise anywhere, in any state.

My head snapped up towards the source of voice, where I saw Paisley looking at me nervously playing with her hands.

"I-I... I am sorry, Kyle. My behaviour this morning was totally unacceptable, I shouldn't have talked to you like that. I was acting like a complete brat, but I do mean the fact that you dare not find out things about me. Please forgive me." She said casting her eyes down to the carpeted floor.

Sighing I got up from my chair and walked towards her.

Circling my arms around her small waist, I pulled her close to me as I leaned on my desk.

"It's okay, I can understand. You never act like that ever, there definitely has to be a significant reason behind it. Though, I want to know about it more than anything else right now, I won't push you. Whenever you feel like sharing it with me, I'll be there to listen to you." I coaxed her pecked her lips.

"I want to tell you about it right now!" She said looking at me, her eyes reflecting her inner battle.

"It's okay if you don't want to, love. There is no perssure, I can wait." I said giving her a reassuring smile.

"But I have too!" She reasoned, restlessness coating every word.

"Okay! Okay, you want to tell me about it here or somewhwere else? We can go out, if you want?" I said.

"Wherever! It doesn't matter where we are. I just have to. I have to tell you!" She said. Her voice panicky in the end.

"Okay. Calm down, Paisy." I cooed rubbing slow circles on her back.

She rested her head on my shoulder, her breathing unsteady.

Seeing her in this state, the nagging feeling inside me rose up to it's highest notch.

"Everything is under control, Paisley. Nothing is wrong, just relax. Take deep breaths. I am right here, everything will be fine." I said softly as if talking to a little child.

Minutes passed by and I could feel her getting back to normal. Picking her up in my arms, I walked towards the couch and sat down with her on my lap.

I could feel the wetness of her tears on my shirt. I couldn't even imagine her like this. It broke my heart to see her in this condition.

"M-my... f-f-father..." Was all she said and it was enough to make me stiffen.

"You don't have to do this, baby." I told her.

"I-I want to, K-Kyle. I..... h-ha-have to get it off me." She said.

"Paisley don't!" I instructed softly.

"NO! I have to tell you, Kyle! Please!" She begged in the end.

"I am listening, baby. I am listening to you." I assured her.

She slowly pulled away from me and looked up. Her face made my heart clench, she looked like a child who lost her mother in a crowed fair. Absolutely helpless. Totally lost. Completely scared. It appeared as if she had lost all her possessions.

Wiping away her tears I placed a gentle kiss on the tip of her nose.

"It's about m-my.... father, Kyle." She repeated and I gave her an encouraging nod to continue.

"I want to tell his n-name." She said and I tightened my hold on her. I could feel my protective side kicking in.

"Go on, baby. Everything will be fine." I told her and drawing random pattern on her waist with my thumb.

"His name, his name is.....George Smith." She said and I could feel my whole world crumbling down.

Bile rose in my throat and I felt sick to the stomach. My head started to spin and my blood boiled with rage! The fire of revenge spread through my body.

George Smith.

George Smith.

George Smith.

His name was repeated in my head like a stuck record.

His name brought back all the horrific memories of the past. The death bodies of my aunt and sister. My father's dejected face. The memories of my aunt's lifeless body hanging from the ceiling fan and my sisters body laying down on the floor with poison bottle in her hand.
All the momories came back!

The man who was the sole reason for the destruction of my family. The man who betrayed my aunt in the worst possible way. The man who robbed my aunt of all her wealth and trust. The man who pushed my aunt to the extent of killing herself and her daughter. The man who destroyed my family. The man who turned me into an emotionless young boy. The man who unconsciously made me his biggest enemy. The man who I wanted to destroy. The man who made me into a monster was my Paisley's father!

I felt as if the whole f*cking world, is playing some kind of sick game with me. The man I pleaged to destroy was my Paisley's father.

Why me!?

Why is it always me!?

Why do I have to endure all these sufferings!?

The releavtion made right now, was the biggest relavition made in my entire life.

The man I hated with passion. The man who was my biggest enemy. The man I wanted to shred into peices, was the love of my life's father.

Tears pricked my eyelids at the complexity of the situation.

I felt as if I couldn't breathe. It felt as if somebody just knocked the air of my lungs, I was suffocating inside.

Since the time I was twelve, I had grown up with the burning need to take revenge from the man responsible for the death of my aunt and sister.

I wanted to destroy that man by hurting the one who was close to him. I wanted him to feel the same pain and agony I felt.

"You have the chance to finally seek your revenge. This what you have lived for until now! You only have a single motive in life that is, to seek revenge for your aunt and sister! The opportunity is right infront on you. RUIN HIS DAUGHTER! Crush her! Destroy her the way he destroyed your aunt! Fulfil your motive of survival! DO IT!" The emotionally unstable adolescent inside me said.

"No! You love this woman more than anything else. She is the one who has kept you sane. Don't let her burn in your warth of revenge. She is innocent in all this. She has suffered more than you have. DON'T BREAK HER! She needs your love, not your warth. Lobe her the way she deserves! Revenge will do you both no good! Forget about it all and live a happy life with her!" The once happy person inside me begged.

I wanted to scream! I wanted to punch something or jump off a cliff! I was confused, but the fire of revenge inside me burned with more intensity than ever.

The monster inside me was thirsty to make that man miserable!

The monster inside me needed to bring justice his aunt and sister.

The monster inside me now had to ruin Paisley to avenge his sister and aunt.

Paisley had to be my source of revenge.

The only woman who I loved, the only woman I ever wanted, the only woman who I saw myself having a future with, had to quench my thirst for revenge.

"He is a bastard, Paisley. He will pay for the sins he has done." I told her my words holding another meaning to them.

"I love you, Kyle. Please don't ever leave me, baby. Please!" Paisley begged cupping my face in her hands and crashed her lips onto mine.

If only she knew what I had in mind, she would have begged me to leave her, to let her go.

Shutting out these thoughts I kissed her back. Knowing it would be the last time I would do it free of any guilt or regret.

"I love you too, baby. No matter whatever happens, always remember that." I said with honestly after pulling away.

The road to revenge had begun.

George Smith will suffer and his daughter will be my source of revenge!

...............................
Hey Babies!

This was a difficult chapter to write. Kyle is confused himself, he isn't emotionally and mentally stable at the moment.
George Smith has really caused them both some serious damage!

I hope Kyle's conflicted feelings could be presented as clearly as I wanted them to.

A big THANK YOU to you all for bringing She Was Broken Beyond Repair to rank#5 in the romance list!:-) (From 30th July 2016)

I hope you liked it.

Kindly vote, comment and share.

Until next time:)

Please go and check out "Vampire Girl" by "SweetLover55"
The book will be amazing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 22.5K 165
There was a child who grown up under unusual circumstances which made his childhood bitter. With time the child turned out as a man and his lonelines...
2.7K 235 41
All is fair in love, war and Business. Is it though? Grace never had it easy when it came to life. First she had to deal with her parents trying rip...
475K 31.2K 70
#1st Book in 'Tangled Series.' Revenge and Love, I was tangled between both of these. Once I loved but that love took everything from me, it destroy...
2.5K 402 28
Life was so perfect for her untill she get to know about her dark past......the past that was hidden from her For him his life was nothing but dark...