His Camelia [Completed]

By shaerzam

⭐️Romance Hot List: highest rank #20⭐️ She is shy. He is brave. She hides in the shadows. He lives in the... More

Chapter 1-Birthday Princess
Chapter 2-Ten Years Later
Chapter 3- The Masquerade
Chapter 4- Lady In Red
Chapter 5- Sold
Chapter 6-Crystal Ball
Chapter 7-Watching & Learning
Chapter 8-The Target
Chapter 9- Kent
Chapter 10-Superman
Chapter 11- Stefan
Chapter 12- She Remembered
Chapter 13-Home Alone
Chapter 14- Little One
Chapter 15- Her Knight
Chapter 16- His Angel
Chapter 17-He Remembers
Chapter 18- His Achilles Heel
Chapter 19-Martinis
Chapter 20-Sexual Tension
Chapter 21- Mr. Steel
Chapter 22- Man Of Steel
Chapter 23-Risks
Chapater 24- The Eyes Never Lie
Chapter 25- Taken
Chapter 26- His Camelia
Chapter 27- The Lie (Part 1)
Chapter 28- The Lie (Part 2)
Chapter 29-Cold & Numb
Chapter 30- A Good Girl Gone Bad
Chapter 31-Red Rose
Chapter 32-Envy
Chapter 33-Bachelorette Party
Chapter 34- Stefan Steel
Chapter 35- The Betrayal (Part 1)
Chapter 36- The Betrayal (Part 2)
Chapter 37-Love
Chapter 38- Beauty And The Beast
Chapter 39-The Getaway
Chapter 40- Mia
Chapter 41- The Cell
Chapter 42- Revenge
Chapter 43- Checkmate
Chapter 44- The Marketplace
Chapter 45-The Sultan
Chapter 46-His Wife
Chapter 47- His Everything
Chapter 48- Tale As Old As Time (Part 1)
Chapter 49- Tale As Old As Time (Part 2)
Chapter 50-Star Crossed Lovers
Epilogue
Extra Outtakes-Mia
His Yasmina-NOW COMPLETED

Prologue

243K 5K 279
By shaerzam

Stefan adjusted the drivers seat and leaned back slightly in his black Jeep Grand Cherokee. Glancing out the window he waited until Camelia came out to meet her driver. A team of undercover bodyguards Julien hired shadowed the vehicle which was to pick her up.

He was outside parked across the street from the college she attended watching from afar acting like a spy. Reaching for the photo laying on the passenger side seat, he brought it up to his face for closer inspection.

He couldn't put the photo down since her father gave it to him.  She certainly grew into her beauty with same thick dark glossy hair, dark blue eyes, and smooth peachy skin.

She appeared so young and so innocent it was difficult to imagine a twenty year old girl. The deep blue eyes that stared back at him looked strong and proud. She did not smile in the picture, however, he could not help but read the determination and knowledge in her stare. The picture bared no emotion, yet she had a seductiveness, a twinkle in her eyes he'd never seen before.

She was bewitching.

Tracing the outline of her jaw with a finger absentmindedly, Stefan imagined her voice to be just as sweet as her soft plump mouth. The innocence emitting from her caught his eye. Most females grew out of that stage with more maturer and refined distinct angles forming their features. Camelia appeared just as soft, and delicate like that of a blooming flower.

He had no doubt it wasn't difficult for her to catch many people's attention, she was much more than attractive, she was far more beautiful than the average girl.  There was something unique about her he could not put his finger on even back when she was a little girl.

Years ago, after meeting her for the first time, he looked up her name and learned it signified many things.  To be named after a flower, her name was popular in culture. The buds were an iconic symbol for the Chanel fashion couture line knowing that from the girlfriends he's had in the past and their love for Chanel. It was popular knowledge that their neighboring city, Sacramento, California's state flower was nicknamed the Camellia city.

The flower had several varieties of colors ranging from white, red, pink and the rarest was yellow found only in China. It was a unique and rarely heard of, having links to the moon, water, wealth and perfection and it suited her perfectly.  Although it was spelled a little differently it went well with her diversity–a one of a kind. 

Placing the picture on his dash board, Stefan pressed the automatic button that brought his window down, slipped off his sunglasses and grabbed his Nikon camera to snap his own pictures for observation. He adjusted the baseball cap over his head and sat up straighter when he noticed the time on his watch.

It was time for her to make her grand appearance.

He had full details about her schedule, every day routine, places she liked to visit thanks to the information her father provided. Although he knew about her she did not know anything about him or about the threat against her family, yet.

Her father described her as being reserved, but kind. She was a honors student majoring in fashion design. Arabic, French and Italian were the languages she studied and was the most fluent in.

To study abroad was not something was interested in. No matter how much her parents suggested she attend a more prestigious college she preferred a local school to be close to her family.

He also learned, which wasn't surprising, is she was stubborn, closed off and more of a observer than a talker. She was engrossed in reading than socializing with friends. Standing in the shadows is what she preferred over the spot light.

"Somethings never change. Camelia..." Stefan murmured to himself.

He loved her name. It was sweet like honey and rolled off his tongue smoothly.

Speak of the flower and she shall appear...not a moment later she emerges. 

Stefan quickly adjusted the lens of his camera and snapped a picture as she walked off campus with a backpack on her back, purse slung across her body and her iPhone clasped in her hands.  She was completely engrossed with whatever she was looking at on her phone.  Every few seconds she looked up quickly to make sure she was not bumping into anybody and back down. 

A gust of wind passes through forcing her hair to shift, shading her view and his.

Stefan could not make out her features clearly with her head lowered.  Of the few shots he took were of her head and body but never her face.  Her hair was thicker than he remembers, shinning brightly in the sun giving off subtle, natural reddish hue against the dark tresses. 

In the pictures her hair looked dark, close to black like her father's but under the bright rays of the sun it transformed.  It was long and wavy, thick and lustrous, parted down the middle and cascading down her waist. 

Suddenly she placed her phone in her bag and approached the waiting chauffeur.  When she looked up, Stefan choked on his breath and almost dropped his camera on his lap.  His mouth went slack and the little hairs on his neck stood on end.  A electric current ran through his body as if he were stuck by lighting–as though he awakened for the first time after a deep, long hibernating slumber.

"Wow..."  He said once he regained the use of his mouth.  She was beyond beautiful.  The pictures did her no justice.

The pictures did her no justice. She was beyond beautiful, that was too little of a word, too plain to describe her.  She was simply gorgeous. Sexy, exotic, and undeniably attractive. Even with barely a trace of make-up on her face it was obvious she was a natural beauty.

She was wearing tight black leather pants, matching black blouse and a red blazer. She looked a little taller then average height about 5"7. He could well imagine her eye level reached his chest. She had great legs, they weren't too skinny but slender, full and well toned. He wondered if she worked out, her physique was perfectly perpendicular with her assets. She had a generous chest that was probably encased in one of those angelic bras by Victoria's Secret.

He takes off his hat and runs a hand through his hair when his body seemed to overheat.

Damn, he thought. 

She changed a lot. 

More than he could ever imagine. 

She smiles brightly and waves when she spots her driver who holds the door open for her. Stefan quickly throws his cap to the side and snaps another picture, zooming in closer to her face and captures the smile.

Shrugging her backpack off her shoulders, the driver takes it from her hands. She ruffles her hair a little and smoothes her long red blazer against her body before bending down into the backseat.

Stefan takes another picture. Only when the door closes does he set his camera down on his lap. He doesn't notice the goofy smile on his face nor does he notice the light fluttering in his chest.

Stefan was sure of one thing.  He's going to enjoy watching over...

His Camelia...
_______________________________________________________________________________
Dear readers:

You can now find me on INSTAGRAM for "His" series updates, news, content, chapter sneak peeks, and more: @shaerzam

If you take a peek at my profile you will notice this is book #2 of 4 that I have written. My others, His Duchess, His Yasmina, His Hope are all closely connected to His Camelia. Although a spinoffs, former characters will make appearances and many new ones will be making a grand entrance.

I highly recommend new readers read them all, I promise they're all different and won't disappoint! A large amount of readers have informed me how much they loved them!

Those that know my style, know that I'm right on time on updates when I promise them. I will never go weeks until I update. Once I start something I finish it. So expect weekly updates. 

I write from the heart. I put myself in my characters shoes. I imagine every aspect of a characters emotional state, depending on their situation. My stories will have many turns, twists and shocking surprises! And full of so much suspense, it'll make sit on the edge of your seats. I promise.

FYI---  This story has Mature content.  In order to see the restricted content you will need to follow me first and add "The Pleasrues Of The Flesh" located on my profile. The scenes that have been taken out are labeled and will appear in this book.

As always....Thanks for reading....voting....commenting....and adding to your reading lists!
-Shaz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 8K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
306K 9.9K 80
When vengeance strikes in the form of a bullet out for the princess's blood, Princess Aleia VonAuclair must flee the heart of her country in order to...
15.7K 424 30
...And if Hell feels like Heaven you didn't change the Devil. But he changed You! ____________________________________ Camilla's life was never easy...
4.9M 108K 65
Hailey Summers. I knew she was gonna be a problem for me the second my eyes fell on her in the school hall way that day. I didn't know anything abou...