The Dark Windows

By nandostagram_1d

Ally has been best friends with Charlie all her life. The only problem with Charlie is her obnoxious friend L... More

The Dark Windows
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Another Author's note

Chapter 7

186 7 0
By nandostagram_1d

Louis's POV:

I woke up with an awful headache. I rubbed my head, realizing I was laying on the couch. I heard giggles and talking in the kitchen. Daisy and Phoebe. Daisy and Phoebe? Why were they awake? I'M supposed to wake my little sisters up.

The sound of a familiar voice was beaming from the kitchen. I listened closely, trying to put my finger on the voice in the kitchen. It wasn't my sisters, or my mum. I heard sound of laughter from her.

Ally.

Ally? What the fuck was Ally doing in my kitchen?! With my sisters? Why was I on the couch with an awful headache? Was I dreaming? No. I couldn't possibly feel this headache from a dream. Oh my god.

No no. I must be imagining. I was obviously dreaming about myself being drunk last night. I was also dreaming about Ally driving me home and carrying me to the couch. Wait. No. No this is definitely my imagination.

My imagination was telling me that I had told Ally that I loved her. No. I swore to myself a long time ago that I would never tell Allison Smith that I loved her. So this was obviously a dream.

My headache sent pain throughout my whole body, and I squinted my eyes around the room. If I didn't drink last night, why do I feel like I did? The sound of scattering footsteps ran in the room. Phoebe and Daisy ran in, smiling.

"Louis!" They shouted. They ran onto the couch, hugging me until my headache got worse. "Ally! Louis's awake!" What the hell?

Ally walked in, her hair in a bun. She was wearing something that looked quite familiar...but she didn't own it. Were those Lottie's pajamas? They were. Why was she walking around so damn hot in those pajamas...in my house?

Ok this is definitely a dream. She gave me a shy smile, and walked back into the kitchen. She wasn't talking to me. Why wasn't Ally talking to me? I stood up and walked into the kitchen. "Hi Ally." I said softly.

"Hi." She replied. She placed some dishes in the dishwasher, and washed her hands. This was weird. She wasn't even talking to me. "Your breakfast is on the table." For some reason, I felt as though this was in the future where Ally and I were married with 2 children. I wish.

"Thanks." I still couldn't understand or take in what was happening. I knew last night I was drunk, but how is that even remotely possible? I never drink. So why was I drunk? I knew for certain I had been.

"Are you ok for me to leave in about an hour?" What? Why was she even here! I didn't know what to say.

"Um...ok." Nice Louis. I took a bite of the eggs on my plate. This was all too strange. Phoebe and Daisy ran into the room, a dress in hand.

"Ally, here's your dress!"

"Thanks girls." Why was a dress here? I stared at the silver dress, and it all hit me. There I sat like a complete idiot with my mouth open.

No. It wasn't my imagination. I was drunk, and I remember exactly why. She fucking kissed Niall. That's exactly why. I remember grabbing a beer, chugging it down. I felt myself take 2 more after that, and wander around the house. That's when I saw Ally. She was standing there all perfect, and I let my drunk self tell her that. Shit.

I told her all about how I loved her since 3rd grade. Then she took me away, and drove me home. She stayed because she was afraid that I wouldn't be able to handle the girls. She picked me up when I couldn't move in the bathroom. I fell asleep on the couch. Now I'm here.

I'm such an idiot. Now she knows that I Louis Tomlinson have a crush on Allison Smith.

Ally's POV:

As Louis sat eating his breakfast, I wondered how I even am awake. I stayed up all night thinking about the situation with Louis.

Did he remember anything from last night? What did his mom mean? What were his sisters going to say? Last night, I found myself in denial. I tried to convince myself Louis meant nothing he said. That he was just pretending to be drunk for a dare.

Then when he walked in rubbing his head, I found my denial was wrong. Phoebe and Daisy were thrilled I was here. They asked why I was here. I just told them Louis wasn't feeling well.

I was too afraid to talk to Louis. What if he said something about last night? I was so scared of what would even happen.

Then I remembered. The girls soccer team and the boys team were supposed to scrimmage today. And Louis was in this condition? And I was tired. "Louis, I just remembered something." He turned around looking into my eyes. I instantly looked down. "We're supposed to scrimmage today." He opened his mouth, still staring into my eyes.

"You can stay if you want, Ally." The way he said Ally made me shiver, it just didn't feel the same as it did yesterday afternoon.

"I don't have anything to wear."

"You can borrow some of Lottie's clothes. If you want." I already was. It felt weird. Louis hasn't mentioned last night at all. He either was scared, mad at himself, or thought nothing happened.

"Ok. I should really get changed now. It's at 12:00 at the field, and it's already 11:30." Louis nodded.

"Me too." We both stood up, and walked to the stairs.

"You go first." We both said simultaneously. It was so cliché, like a movie. Everything felt too unreal.

"You go." Louis said. I walked upstairs, and walked into the girl's room to grab some clothes.

"Where are you going?" That's when I remembered about the girls.

"We have a soccer scrimmage. Want to come?" Why was I asking? They had to.

"Our mom is taking us clothes shopping in 15 minutes she'll be home." I nodded, and searched through the drawers. I found some gym shorts, and a white t shirt. Dammit, I didn't have a sports bra. I guess I could just borrow hers.

I took the clothes, and went in the bathroom putting them on. They fit perfectly, as expected. I put my hair up in a ponytail, and didn't bother to put on makeup. I grabbed my dress, walking downstairs. Sure enough, the girls and Louis's mom were downstairs.

"Hi Allison!" Louis's mom was so happy. She stared at me in confusion, and the understood why I wearing her daughter's clothes. "That's right! You guys have a soccer thing together today." I nodded, staying a little silent.

She must've noticed my odd demeanor, and looked at Phoebe and Daisy. "Can you girls go wait in the car in the garage? I'll be right out." They nodded, waving goodbye to me. Once they left, Louis's mom placed her hand on my shoulder. "Whats wrong honey?" I sighed.

"It's Louis. He hasn't mentioned anything about last night, and I'm so confused. It's going to be really awkward between us, and I don't know if he likes me or not." She looked up at me, and she looked as though she felt sorry for me.

"Well honey, all I can tell you is Louis definitely likes you. He would never tell me, but it's obvious. He always talks about you to me, and his sisters. He never shares his feelings about girls. I know how he does bad things with girls...and it breaks my heart. But, I know for a fact he doesn't look at any of them how he looks at you. All 8 years." I became stiff. I couldn't speak. She must've noticed. "I'm sorry for laying that all on you. You just make him so happy." I made him happy? For the whole 8 years he liked me and couldn't tell me? He must've been dying. Poor thing...what?

"Mum? Ally?" Louis walked down in an Adidas shirt and some shorts. Louis wasn't staring at his mom, he was staring at me, and so was Louis's mom. "Ally...we should really get going." He stared down at my outfit.

"Bye Mrs. Tomlinson."

"Bye honey. Good luck today." I could tell that she meant it about Louis, but Louis thought it was about the soccer game. She left, and Louis grabbed a soccer ball.

"Lets go." We walked to the field, where my whole team, and his team sat. "Good luck." Louis said to me. I realized Louis was too silent today, and no cursing. I gave him a slight smile, and walked to my team.

...

"Ally?" My couch called, I ran from my spot on the field to where the coach was. We were 30 minutes into the game, and it was completely weird. Louis wasn't playing like his usual self. He was staring at me, and whenever I would gain control of the ball, he'd let me have it.

"Yeah coach?" I was out of breath.

"I need you to play defense. Swap with Brianna. She isn't doing good, and they keep getting goals because of it." I was never defense. I nodded, running over, swapping with Brianna.

The ball was coming, and Harry had it. Him and Louis were good friends. Probably his best guy friend. "Louis get open!" Great. Harry passed Louis the ball, and he made it farther up. He was about to do his signature kick to hit it in the goal. He brought his back leg up, kicking the ball.

The ball hit my stomach, and I fell to the ground holding it.

Louis's POV:

I was totally off my game today. I had only made 1 goal today, and it wasn't even that good. All I could do was stare at Ally in that hot outfit. The fact that she knew I liked her made it worse. Maybe she thought I was just drunk and it was all a joke. Hopefully.

Either way, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She was playing an amazing game, and I couldn't help but give her the ball each time we came in contact. I was afraid of hurting her.

"Louis get open!" I heard Harry shout, pulling me out of my thoughts of Ally. I ran away from the girl blocking me, as Harry smoothly passed it to me. I dribbled the ball up close enough so I could kick it in. I positioned the ball in front of me, kicking it as hard as possible.

Just when it looked like it was about to go in, it hit a girls stomach, and she fell to the ground. I looked back to try and find Ally. Ally? Where was she, she was offense. Wait. Oh my god. I whipped my head around, and sure enough it was Ally laying on the ground. The coach was running towards her, before I knew it so was I. What a fuck up I am.

"Ally!" I screamed, kneeling beside her. Her eyes were screwed shut, and both my coach and her coach were next to her.

"Are you ok Allison?" Her coach said. I was breathing heavily, and it wasn't good. I just made everything worse by hitting her pretty damn hard in the stomach. She was coughing, her hands grasped around her stomach. Her eyes were still shut.

A tear trickled from her eye, and that's when I almost lost it. "Ally, please tell me you're ok." I placed my hand on her shoulder, and I don't know how but she opened her puffy red eyes. I must've looked horrified at her.

"Allison are you ok?" Her coach asked. She shook her head. Another tear ran down her cheek, and she was breathing heavy. "Can you walk?" She shook her head. My coach glared at me.

"Louis, you're yellow carded. Pick Allison up and have her sit on the bench." I didn't give a fuck about being yellow carded, but carrying her? Would she even let me?

I placed my hands under her, and it brought back horrid memories of last night. Instead of how she carried me last night, she wrapped her legs around my waist. Her arms wrapped around my neck, and she laid her head on my shoulder.

I felt her tears land on my shoulder, as I felt like a complete idiot. What made me feel worse was enjoying the fact that she was wrapped around me. That made me seem like more of a jerk.

I went to sit her on the bleacher, but she remained latched onto me. "Do you want me to sit you down?" She shook her head, and I just sat down. I didn't know what was happening, but I didn't care. I wasn't sure of what was going through her mind, but she was sure holding on tight.

"This helps my stomach." She replied shaky. She ended up coughing, and breathing heavy. I didn't know what to say. "You can sit me down. I want to watch the game." I placed her on the bleacher, and her red puffy eyes showed.

10 minutes passed, not a word said. She didn't say anything to me, and I just sat like a fool next to her. "I'm sorry." I quickly said. She continued staring at the game. "I'm sorry I hit you in the stomach. I'm an ass I know. And I'm so sorry that you had to stay last night at my house. I don't really know what all happened, but thank you and sorry." It was a lie. I knew exactly what happened.

"It's fine."

"No it isn't Ally. I'm so sorry." She didn't even say anything. She just sat there staring at the game that wasn't even that interesting anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 918 32
Louis Tomlinson is in a problem. He needs a new after school buddy after his usual buddy Niall left him. Louis is a regular high schooler who gets pi...
1K 49 12
The last thing Harry expects after a normal night spent with his longtime boyfriend Louis Tomlinson is to be kidnapped, but that is exactly what happ...
50.5K 1K 23
Jordan and Louis have been best friends for as long as anyone can remember, no more, no less. They were the inseparable, the two that everyone predic...
299K 7.4K 39
TW: made in 2014. your typical story where a teenaged girl gets kidnapped by the popular boy band, one direction.