Together Forever (A Rydelling...

By ST0014

Rydel and Ratliff are close but when people keep getting in the way of their relationship will it ruin there... More

Together Forever (A Rydellington/Raura Fanfic)
Throwbacks
Eves Dropping
BBQs
Breaking The Silence
The Truth Comes Out
Mistakes
Breaks
Hospital Rooms
Runaways
Black outs
Early Visits
Still On Track
It's Over
It's Official
It Wasn't Me
Songs
Apologies
In The Moment
Radio Announcements
It's Okay
Pranking
It's Called Acting
No Boys Allowed
What!!!!!!
Make up
Beach Compatitions
I Felt Nothing
Authors Note
Bond fire
Why
Tricks
Good News
Laura's Birthday
All Tied Up
Make A Move
Truth Or Dare
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Morning Moans
Lies
Long walks
Can't Comfort Her
Too Many Drama Shows
Same stage: Misserable
Half Brothers
Cleared Up
Kicking And Screaming
L. A. U. R. A. H. E. R. E.
Austin And Ally
AN-END
Note
Epilogue

Never again!!!!!

3K 35 1
By ST0014

Rydel POV

I can't believe Ratliff just told me he loved me!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly: But yesterday you told me that you loved me!

Ratliff: Well yesterday I thought I did but people change.

Kelly: you sure you don't still feel the same way?

When I was watching this conversation every word Kelly was saying she would take a step closer to Ratliff. All of a sudden they were mm away from each other. Then Kelly did they unthinkable and kissed him. If that wasn't bad enough Ratliff kissed her back. He quickly realized what he did and pushed Kelly away.

Ratliff: Rydel?!

Tears started running down my face I turned around and started walking out of his room and saw Kelly smiling at me. She had a "I won" experetion on her face and I knew that she did. I ran down stairs and out of the house. I was steps away from my car when I felt somebody tugged on my arm, it was Ratliff. He gently touched my cheek as he tried to whipped the tears from my face but I pulled away.

Ratliff: It's not what it looked like. You know that don't like her anymore, she kissed me! I love you!

I turned around to face Ratliff.

Rydel: I can't face anymore of this stupid heartbreak today. I'm going to Laura's for the night, and you can tell my brothers that I quit.

Ratliff: Quit what?

Rydel: The band! I never want to see you again!!!!!!!!!!!

I turned and got into my car. Before I could leave Ratliff said:

Ratliff: This is all because of Laura! ISN'T IT?!

Rydel: No! Laura had nothing to do with this, she helped me get everything together!

I drove to my house to get my stuff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 428 20
Ross and Laura's families have been friends for years. Everything was perfect until Laura becomes a cheerleader and forgets him. Ross wants his old L...
476K 8.8K 32
"I'm going to see you again, Laur." Ross says as his eyes close and he falls into a deep dark sleep. A sleep that he might not even wake up from...
9.9K 200 17
Laura and Rydel are best friends for almost two years. And in those two years, Ross, Riker, Rocky, Ratliff and Ryland are on tour. And even Stormie a...
68.4K 1.9K 37
Laura Marano and Ross Lynch hate each other. They can't be in the same room together, or they will argue, argue and oh yeah argue. but Laura's best f...