Off Campus | βœ“

By sagedidthis

[Featured on Wattpad Official Romance reading list] Mila Finley is at her breaking point. Ever since a terrib... More

Foreword
Preliminaries
0: Mila- Dazed
1: Renzo- The Bet
2: Mila- Lunch Date
3: Renzo- An Inspiration
4: Mila- Hercules
5: Renzo- Neutral Territory
6: Mila- Wooed By His Smile
7: Renzo- To Be Clear
7.5: Fletcher- Sidekicks
8: Mila- Misinterpreted
9: Renzo- Second Chances
10: Mila- Art Galleries
11: Renzo- First Kisses
12: Mila- Gazes and Glares
13: Renzo- Here
13.5: Ellie- Him
14: Mila- Moments
15: Renzo- Deserving Her
16: Mila- Limited
17: Renzo- Clumsiness
18: Mila- Beside You
19: Renzo- La Festa
20: Mila- Exposing Dualities
21: Renzo- All Fall Down
22: Mila- Contemplation
23: Renzo- Purple Hyacinth
24: Mila- Duly Noted
25: Renzo- Broken Pieces
26: Mila- Early Surprises
27: Renzo- Protection
28: Mila- Different Worlds
28.5: Ellie- Real Friends
29: Renzo- Exculpate
30: Mila- Hopefully
32: Mila- To Each Other
33: Renzo- Clues
34: Mila- Confrontation
35: Renzo- Asking for Help
36: Mila- Tipping Point
36.5: Fletcher- Unspoken Debts
37: Renzo- Facing the Past
37.5: Seth- Whiplash
38: Mila- Tidal Wave
38.5: Mike- Loose Canon
39: Renzo- Closure
40: Mila- New Beginnings
Afterword

31: Renzo- Talk to Me

4.5K 108 30
By sagedidthis

can we make up in the morning?

****

*Mature content ahead*

MILA WASN'T NEXT to me when I woke up that morning. I found her sitting at the same place on the chair with one of her legs tucked underneath the other, which was touching the floor.

"Knowing your past with Julian," I started. Mila stayed quiet, but I saw her flinch a little when I said his name. "I should've given you more time to truly accept me. My past hasn't exactly shaped me in a positive way and I should've also said something about it."

"There's a lot I don't know," Mila muttered under her breath.

I sat down on the chair across from her, reaching out to hold her hand. 

"I know I fucked up," I tell her, hoping she sees how regretful I am. "I can't ask for your forgiveness, but I want you to know I'll help you find whoever is harassing you."

"I do accept you," Mila said, wrenching her hand from mine. "You just couldn't accept that you were my boyfriend."

"That's not true Mila," I argue, amazed that she came to such a conclusion. "I just didn't want our relationship to start based off a lie."

"I accepted the fact that I was a bet!" Mila got up and started pacing. She then turned to face me. "I accepted it because I love you! Yes, it was wrong, but you apologized. I don't know why we can't move on, it hasn't changed how I feel about you."

I came up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. Seeing things from her perspective made me realize that both of us were at fault, but there was no point in denying how either of us felt.

"You're right," I sigh, placing my chin on top of her head. Mila reciprocated the hug. "I felt guilty for taking advantage of your forgiveness. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that you truly wanted me even though our relationship started off so rocky. I regret the bet, but I mostly regret that I walked out on you when you told me your feelings."

"Enzo," Mila whispered. "You don't have to give me an answer to that yet. You can take your time."

"No," I squeezed her tighter, deciding it was time to seize the moment. "I kept quiet about the bet, but I won't keep anything from you anymore. I love you, Mila."

Mila stilled. 

"Say it again," she said softly.

"I love you so much," I repeat, this time louder. "I was afraid that I couldn't keep you happy and that you would never feel the same way I've been feeling for the past three years."

I felt my shirt dampen, but as I try to put some distance between us, I see Mila's wide grin.

"I love you too," she looks up at me, her eyes shining. "I'm sorry I was three years late."

I don't waste a single minute before I lean down and kiss her. I led us back to her room, backed her against the wall with our mouths still joined, and started unbuttoning the rest of her shirt.

Mila feverishly tries to do the same as she wrestles with my shirt. Making a disgruntled noise she pouts when I'm able to get her shirt off, but still wearing mine.

"Wait," I pause. "Are you ready for this? I don't want to pressure you. I don't want you to feel influenced—"

"—of course I'm ready," Mila's hands reached out to grab my face, interrupting my rambling. "I want this Enzo. I've thought this over multiple times and you're right, a relationship shouldn't start based off a lie. I want us to grow together and I'm willing to support you as long as you do the same for me. If you have anything to say to me, I promise we'll work through it together."

She pulls me down for another kiss and I manage to take my shirt off. Picking Mila up by her thighs, she wraps her legs around me and I walk us over to her bed and gently set her down. Her hair splaying everywhere, Mila looked irresistibly beautiful. 

"You're so gorgeous," I kneel down and place my hand on the side of her waist. I kiss her stomach and her breath hitches as my hand stretches forward to cup her bra. Mila hurriedly unclasps her bra and throws it across the room. I laugh at her impatience but stop when I see her glare.

"Shut up," she rolled her eyes, tugging my arm forward so that my body was directly hovering on top of hers.

Our gazes met and I hoped she could see how much I truly adored her. I rubbed my thumb back and forth across her cheek as I tried to maintain my balance on the other so I wouldn't crush her. I kiss down her jaw and suck on the sensitive place where her neck met her shoulder. Mila let out a surprised cry as I made my way down to her breasts.

Wrapping my mouth around her nipple, she grips the back of my head. I was rolling the other one between my fingers.

After what seems to be a few seconds I pull away from her, and she smooths her palms over my chest and down to my abs. Her eyes are filled with wonder as they follow her hands' path. I watch as my own fingers skim across her collarbone, causing her to shiver, down the center of her flawless breasts before coming to rest at her waist.

Mila decides to take the lead as she unzips my pants and urges me to get out of them. I do the same and the both of us are only in our underwear. 

I slowly inch off her panties and she wriggles out of them when they're near her knees. Spreading her legs, I settle in between them and let my tongue swipe over her pussy. Mila groans at the contact, but threads her fingers through my hair. I keep licking and she keeps writhing underneath me. I slip a finger inside her and feel her clench around it.

"I'm close," she squirmed. I repeat the motions and feel her body tighten. Mila gasps and I watch her come apart. As she moans and recovers from her orgasm, she pushes me onto my back and palms my dick.

She takes it out of my boxers and her eyes lock with mine. She looked at me with awe and wrapped her hand around my dick. Slowly moving her hands she surprises me when she suddenly put it inside her mouth. Her tongue rolling and sucking, I close my eyes.

"Mila," I grunt, extending my arm to try and stop her. "I want to be inside you."

"You can't say things like that and expect me not to agree," Mila whined and I got back on top of her resting my arms on either side of her head.

I take off my boxers and reach for my wallet on the nightstand to pull a condom out. Rolling it on, I slowly sink into her. For a moment, neither of us moves.

Mila holds her breath and finally lets it out when I'm fully inside her. Clutching my face in her hands she draws my face towards hers and brushes her lips against mine.

"You feel amazing," I bury my face in her neck. She laces our fingers together as I start to thrust faster. I see Mila's face morph into the same look she had earlier when she was close. The look flickers every time I surge forward and she draws a sharp breath.

Mila throws her head back and moans louder, digging into her pillow. She clasps our intertwined hands and looks at me longingly. "I love you, Enzo."

My heart swells and I grin at her, "I love you too, principessa."

I pick up my pace and we're both panting and holding onto each other. It was pure bliss. I felt myself near the edge when Mila's back arches so she could take me in even deeper.

When she clenches around me, Mila screams my name and I feel myself let go. I thrust again and again white-hot pleasure shoots through my body unlike anything I've ever felt before.

As Mila is just about to come, I curl my hand around the back of her neck and kiss her again. After we both come, Mila beams and I fall in love with her all over again. The smile made my heart skip a beat and I find myself dumbfounded at how I was able win her over.

"That went way beyond my expectations," she looked content. While Mila watched me get rid of the condom, she pulled her knees up to her chest. "It was definitely worth the wait too."

"Glad you weren't disappointed," I laugh, coming back to the bed. I get inside the covers and was grateful that it was the weekend. "We can go another round later, I need a nap."

"I'm holding you to it," she said, cuddling closer to me. I kiss her forehead in response and—like last night—fall asleep holding the girl who loves me for who I am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 188K 32
It's not easy being the only girl in the Durant household. It's tough when everybody views you as the baby of the family, despite having a twin broth...
517K 11K 37
| πŸ­πŸ²π˜… π—™π—˜π—”π—§π—¨π—₯π—˜π—— Β· [EDITORS' CHOICE -- NOVEMBER 2020] [ONC 2020 Winner] Two strangers on separate trains, divided by uncaring glass. A bond...
3.7M 122K 34
Lori's just looking for little time to focus on work after a bad breakup - until a steamy encounter with a sensual stranger leaves her looking for mu...
9.2K 1.1K 28
Yet another cliche love story! Nandini Rao, a software engineer, has always been the ideal daughter and an introvert who hides behind her books and h...