The Werewolves Vampire

By makayla8162001

He was the beta in his world. She was the vampire. They were in a relationship. A secret relationship. He wou... More

Cast
Chapter 1: Sour Wolves
Chapter 2: Submissive Alpha
Chapter 3: Perfect Princess
Chapter 4: Pissed off Alpha
Chapter 5: Pissed off Vampire
Chapter 6: Angels
Chapter 7: My sweet Bell
Chapter 8: Suicidal Alpha
Chapter 9: Suffocated Luna
Chapter 10: Narcissistic Alpha
Chapter 11: Orion
Chapter 12: My a*hole beta
Chapter 13: My Past Haunts Me
Chapter 14: Queen B
Chapter 15: Tomorrow
Chapter 16: A Week
Chapter 17: Thursday
Chapter 18: Let Her Go
Chapter 19: 7 Months
Chapter 20: Come to me
Chapter 21: Can't Let Her Go
Chapter 22: Illogical
Chapter 23: Die Trying
Chapter 24: A cure?
Chapter 25: Almost 7 years
Chapter 26: Change?
Chapter 27: Don't Like It
Chapter 28: Don't Tell
Chapter 29: What to Do?
Chapter 30: Doubt
Chapter 31: Fall
Chapter 32: Secrets
Chapter 33: Forever
Chapter 34: Tattoo
Chapter 35: Planning
Chapter 36: Shrink
Chapter 37: Surprise
Chapter 38: Drug Abuse
Chapter 39: Stupid Memories
Chapter 40: Old Wounds Cut Deep
Chapter 41: Sister
Chapter 42: Past People
Chapter 43: Not Dead
Chapter 44: Breaking Point
Chapter 45: Kill Him Before He Kills Me
Chapter 46: Doubt Again
Chapter 47: Waiting
Chapter 48: Trust?
Chapter 49: Would She Ever Know?
Epilogue

Prologue

366 14 3
By makayla8162001

Two and a half years ago. Arabella's Pov

I could feel his claws on my back as he pulled me closer to him. His teeth scrapped against my neck. My teeth came out the longer he teased me. Both of our hearts were racing. It felt like they were both going to explode. We were breathing at the same time. Both raspy and shallow breaths against each other's lips.

I let a noise escape my lips which made him growl. He licked the side of my face. What was up with werewolves licking people? Sure, they were half dogs. Half.

"Arie," he murmured my nickname under his breath. He was pulling me so close to him. His nails were cutting into my back. I really didn't mind.

"Orion," I moaned back. It made him growl louder.

"You're going to be the death of me," he growled. I could see his teeth from the corner of my vision.

"You're going to be mine," I whispered back. A growl rumbled in his chest but he didn't let it out.

An hour later, he was grabbing his clothes and walking out the door. That's how I saw him. His ass as he walked away.

Orion's Pov

Stupid little vampire and stupid pack. They always had to call me in when I was busy. I couldn't wait until the day came where I could tell them no and continue who I was doing.

I shifted back when I got to the pack. The pack was unusually quiet. Everyone was quiet as I walked to the pack house. What was going on?

"You feel it yet?" West asked me. He was the third in command. Why was he asking me if I felt something? The only thing I felt was how turned on I was by that vampire. Why was I so turned on by a blood sucking creature of the night?

"Feel what?" I growled at him. He frowned at me then stared behind us.

"He died. Titles yours Alpha," he bowed his head at me. What? He died. How did I not feel that? Great. I was so busy with the blood sucker that I didn't realize that my alpha died and I became the alpha. Great.

"Great," I murmured under my breath, walking into the pack house. Just great.

___________________________

Present day. Arabella's Pov

"We have to stop this," I said against his lips. His lips were so soft. The rest of him was so rough.

"Why?" He looked generally confused as to why I wanted to stop. I stared down at his hand that cupped my breast then looked up at him again.

"We both know I'm just your whore Orion. What if I get caught?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and flipped us so he was laying over me. He sent kisses down my chest. Each kiss made my heart beat faster.

"You're not my whore," he murmured back. He continued to kiss my chest. I lifted my head up and he held my hips with his hands.

"What am I then?" I asked. I flipped us over again. His hands were still holding tight to my hips.

"You're merely my sleeping buddy," he said. I laughed under my breath. Wasn't that the definition of his whore?

"Well as your sleeping partner, what if I get caught?" I said. He just smirked and pulled me closer to him.

"It's not going to happen. Stop worrying about it," he kissed each one of my breasts before saying something,"now, stop talking and moan my name baby."

He pulled me closer to him, forcing himself into me. I moaned and bit my lip. He smirked at me as his teeth started growing through his mouth.

"I still think I'm your whore," I whispered. He growled louder.

"No you're not," he said. I bit his lip, pulling away slowly. He growled again. He always did when I teased him.

"You're sleeping with other people, so am I. What does that make me?" He squeezed my butt, pulling me closer with his nails.

"Well you're my favorite baby," he whispered against my ear. His breathing was coming out so fast. I think mine was too.

"And you're mine," he growled again and dug his nails into my back. I didn't even wince. He's done it so many times, I didn't even feel it anymore.

"Glad to hear sweetheart," he was speaking through his teeth now. Man, I was really turning him on. He couldn't even control the change.

"Oh fuck," I whispered under my breath. He smirked against my lips.

"I know I'm doing my job when you swear," he bit my ear when he said it. I moaned again.

"I have to go," I pulled away from him. The smile fell from his face so fast.

"Go where?" He asked getting off the bed. I went to grab my shirt off the floor.

"I don't remember having to run my schedule through you to make sure it's okay," I said. He growled at me.

"Where?"

"Out."

"Out where?" He growled louder.

"Orion, you have other whores. Go call one of them. I have to go," I grabbed my jeans. He stood up and put his hands on my waist. He turned me to look at him.

"C'mom Arie. Get back in the bed," he said. I frowned and bared my fangs at him. He growled at me.

"Sorry babe, you can't control me. I have to go. It's four hours until sunrise. I have to be out of here before then," I grabbed my underwear from under the bed. How'd it get there?

"The sun doesn't bother you. You're immune to it," he crossed his arms and leaned against the door. Really? He was going to lock me in?

"I'm not immune to bullets," I said. He growled, his eyes darkening,"let's make a deal. I'll stay an hour longer next time. Now, we can take a twenty minute shower."

He stared at the bathroom door for a second before nodding. I dropped my clothes outside the bathroom. He followed me into the shower then turned on the water. He wrapped his arms around me as the shower started.

"You're going to have to start coming to my apartment. I'm getting tired of smelling like evergreen forests," I stared at his body wash. He just growled as a reply and bit my ear. I just smirked as I started washing up.

Twenty minutes later, I was sitting on his bed getting dressed. He watched me zip up my boots. He growled as I was walking towards the door.

"Don't worry babe, I'll be back," I blew a kiss before walking out the pack house. I was careful to not make any noise as I walked through the forest.

I was walking past a tree when someone jumped out of nowhere and hit me. I dropped as soon as the wooden bat collided with my head.

I woke up leaning against a bar. My arms were hooked behind my back. One side of my face was sticky. By the smell of it, it was blood. My own blood. It made me sick to the stomach to smell it.

There was something over my mouth that limited me from making any noise. I think it was tape. I couldn't even push my fangs through it. Where was I? Why was it so dark? Hell can't be like this. Can it?

"Little vampire," a man dragged a knife across the bars. It made a screeching sound, making me want to cover my ears. I couldn't move my wrists at all,"you're trespassing on the White Moon pack bitch."

He ground the word under his teeth as he opened the bars. I looked up at him then around me. Where were other guards? Why was it only me and him? What was going on?

I shook my head no when I realized what was going on. His jails were known for this. Why didn't I leave him earlier? Stupid Arie. Stupid. You knew you were going to get caught one day. Stupid.

"You're so stupid trespassing into this pack," he turned to look behind him. I shook my head no again,"the alpha wants to see the brave soul that trespassed so that he can take care of you himself."

He laughed then shook his head. I tried to move away from him. I couldn't move anywhere. Why was this happening?

"You are beautiful though. I'm sure he wouldn't mind," he put a slit through my shirt with his switch knife. I shook my head again. Please don't let this happen to me,"stop running bitch."

He pulled me closer to him. He slapped me across the face. I turned my head to the side. Everything was getting dizzy again. I shook my head again one more time before he grabbed me and pulled my boots off. He pulled the jeans off next, breaking the button. I just squeezed my eyes shut.

Orion's Pov

"You wanted me to bring the trespasser?" West said. I looked up from my desk to him at the door.

I just nodded at him. He bowed at me before leaving. I stared at my paper again. I couldn't even understand what it was really saying. When I read it, my mind kept going back to that little vampire. Arie. What was her real name again? Ariana? Adriana? Arabella. Her name was Arabella.

"Sir, the trespasser," West and another guard pushed the trespasser into the room. Her hair was covering her face. Her clothes were all rumpled and bloody. One side of her head was bleeding. Man, they really beat her up.

I stared at her a little longer. She wasn't wearing any shoes. Her toenails were dark red. Blood red. No. She couldn't be.

"Lift her hair," I stood up. West followed my orders.

There was tape covering her mouth. Her eyes were watered. She was crying. There were bruises all over her face. A handprint was over her cheek. Arie.

"Leave me with her," I growled. How did she get herself caught?

"Alpha she's-"

"Are you disobeying my order?" I asked.

"No sir," He immediately stopped talking and left the room. West left and closed the door behind him.

"Shh," I wiped the tears from her face and went behind her back to take the handcuffs off. She pulled her hands away from me then moved into the corner. She bared her fangs at me,"Arie."

"He raped me," she whispered through the fangs. I growled under my breath. Who?

"Who?"

"How the hell should I know? He's your guard," she put her hand over her forehead. I grabbed a napkin from my desk and put it on the ground in front of her. She looked up at me then slowly grabbed the napkin. She put it to her face.

I was going to kill them.

"I haven't seen you in direct lighting in awhile," she whispered. I squeezed my hands tighter.

"I'm taking you to the pack Doctor," I got off the ground.

She just laughed. I didn't like that laugh,"are you going soft Alpha? I'm a vampire and you're a wolf. I trespassed. You're suppose to kill me. Go ahead, be fast with it."

She closed her eyes as if waiting for me to kill her. I growled louder and pulled her into my chest. It calmed me down to breathe in her hair.

"I'll figure it out. No ones going to be killed other than the man that touched you. I'll take care of it after you go to a pack doctor," I pulled her tighter to me. She just whimpered.

How dare they hurt what was mine? How dare they? They had no right to hurt her. She was mine. She was always mine. She will always be mine. I'm going to kill them all when I get my hands on them. They were all dead men in my eyes.

"Now, tell me what they looked like?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 15.9K 28
After her pack was killed by Rogues, Laura becomes a part of the Blue Moon Pack when the Alpha takes her in. When her Guardian Bond to the Alpha's da...
4.8K 152 30
_A broken wolf_ I have longed for a mate. I yearned for love. Maybe my parents loved me, but I have no memory of either of them. My aunt never cared...
70.2K 1.7K 26
After Layla is forced on a rip across the country to visit all of the packs in the U.S.A. a lot of unexpected things happens. She meets her mate for...
14.9K 225 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...