The Rich Boy's baby

By imakestories

Emma Swan(28) had a somewhat bad life and she had just gotten out of a relationship of many years and once sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 13

8.9K 352 16
By imakestories

Killian's POV

My parents came to town the weekend so Emma and I could go out on a date together. Emma pushed the date back for awhile because Jax was so little but he is now 4months old.

"Thanks for doing this." I say to them.

"No problem sweetie." My mom says.

"Have fun." My dad says.

Emma came out of her room and she looked prefect.

"Shall we?" I ask holding out my arm.

"Yeah." She says.

We walked out and were headed to a nice place. When we got there I pulled out her chair so she could sit.

"So glad to get out?" I ask.

"Yeah I am." She says.

"Well Emma what made you say yes to me. Other then the fact we have a child?" I ask.

"Well I felt like we just have some connection and I wanted to know where this will go." She says.

"Well that we do." I say.

"You know I wanted to wait about dating and yet you still ask. Why?" She asks.

"Well for awhile I just started to like you, but didnt know if it was real or just the child and thats why I wanted to ask you to know for sure." I say to her.

"Well lets try this out." She says.

We had a nice dinner, but I could tell that Emma was worried about Jax. I mean he is just a baby after all and all mothers get worried about their kids.

"Swan, would you like to go home?" I ask.

"Is it that obvious?" She asks.

"Lets go. Im worried about him too Love. Lets go." I say.

We left and we wanted to walk home. I wrapped my arms around her and went home.

"Welcome come back." My mom says.

"Thanks for watching him." Emma says taking Jax.

"Well you two have a nice night." My mom says.

"You too, bye." I say.

Once they left Emma got Jax to bed and I waited for her in the living room.

"Hey." She says.

"Hey." I say.

"So I was wondering if you would want to take Jax out tomorrow as a family?" She asks.

"Sure why not." I say.

She kissed my cheek and then walked away. She then turned around and looked at me.

"I had fun tonight." She says.

"Me too. Have a nice night." I say.

"Umm Killian would you like to join me?" She asks.

I smirked at her and we went into her room. Lets just say our night was fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.4K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
48.7K 1.9K 38
After a lot of drama and tears Alex and Tiffany are finally settled and loving life . Until an unexpected turn of events changes their daughter Mia'...
187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
71K 1.8K 32
โAll the lights couldn't put out the dark Runnin' through my heart Lights up and they know who you are Know...