P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)

By BritishBums

"Harry. Come over tonight?" "I can't.. I was sleeping." He said, slightly annoyed that I called him up at li... More

P.S. I Hate You (Harry Styles)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18 + Camping Experience :).
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 | pt. 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 *last chapter*
Epilogue
Author's Note
P.S. I HATE YOU 2

Chapter 12.

2.4M 28.3K 21.1K
By BritishBums

.

A/N:

.

Sorry for the short chapters lately :0

I didnt want to have you guys wait another few days so I just updated the previous chapter last night!

But thanks for all the votes and comments guys! I'm not even halfway with the book and I'm getting so much feedback!

Siiick! lol :)

Yeah, so I will promise to try to make longer chapters for you guys.

Thanks again x

.

- BritishBums xox

.

Chapter Status: edited

__________________________________

.

.

- Blue -

.

We sat in the waiting room, dirty looks being given to me from random people, as I stooped my head low.

Well shit, didn't have to be so mean..

"Just ignore them." Harry whispers into my ear, as I nodded.

"One Direction? Meeting room A is ready for you."

All the boys stood up, me following along, seeing I had no idea how this 'being famous' thing worked.

"This is a day in the life of One Direction for you." Harry sets a hand on the small of my back as we walked towards the meeting room.

Once the door swung open, a bunch of serious people looked over to us as my eyes widened slightly.

Gulping, I move Harry's hand away from me, as we all sat down on the leather couch.

"Do you know how much of a big mistake you made, Harry?!" A booming voice yelled.

Flinching at the sound, Niall nods reassuringly at me as I bit my lip.

"And this girl. Who the hell is she? It is a matter of time before the press asks who she is."

"She's one of my friends, Dave."

He looks over at me the people next to him writing stuff down.

"And you are?" He sounded so disgusted.

Jesus, I wished I could just spring out of here and just.. Fuck. I have got to get all my shit together, come on Blue. You could totally do this!..Not.

"I'm Blue Anderson. Err, me and Harry know each other from high school."

"You're dating, or--"

"No, no. We uhh.. We," Harry motioned, pondering.

I sighed. "We are sort of, friends with benefits. But he isn't my friend soo.. We just don't really know what to call it." I explained, my palms starting to moisten.

The other boys looked pretty shocked, but mostly over at Harry.

Yeah, I'm pretty positive he's been doing this with other girls too..

And I'm just one out of the many.. Eh, who in the world cares.

"Harry, how many times have we told you to be careful with these situations? And this all goes to you boys. Whatever relationship you will ever have, will get the press running nuts. There will be rumors. And obviously, heartbreak. Zayn, you're out of this because you obviously know how to keep things on a, 'low profile' He emphasized on the last few words.

"Is there a possibility we could fix this?" Niall mumbled, running a hand through his hair.

"Naked photos have been spread all over the tabloids," The person next to the guy named Dave spoke in a hushed tone.

"There is no other way possible we can fix this." Dave sighed, disappointedly setting his head in his hands.

A tensed silence filled the air, as we all just awkwardly sat there.

I wriggled my toes in my sandals, pursing my lips.

Well what now? Ugh.. We should've known. This wasnt just another high school fling, this was reality for fuck's sake.

It was much more difficult while Harry was.. The well-known Harry Styles.

The lady whispered into the guy's ear, Dave raising his head from his hands as she did.

"Yeah.. Mhm, yes. I see." He nods as she continues to whisper. I then exchange glances with the boys.

Harry shrugged as if saying, 'Dont look at me.'

Once she withdrew from leaning into his ear, they all looked at me and Harry.

"Um." I was about to speak something else before he held a hand up, signing me to halt.

"Could we please talk to Harry and Blue alone?"

The boys all nodded, Harry furrowing his eyebrows. Tensing, somehow I stiffened.

In my head, I pictured horrible things.. Let's just hope none of them will become reality.

As the four boys piled out, Liam was the last person, closing the door behind him.

Well here comes more tension..

Oh joy.

.

"Look, I'm so sorry..If you're angry, I promise I can fix this myself." Harry grumbled, breaking the silence.

Well that was the first; he sounded so sincere.

"Okay, Harry. Yes you can fix this. It's your mess, your responsibility. Also yours as of now, Blue." The lady motioned, folding her hands in a sophisticated action.

I sighed, nodding once. "Yes ma'am, I know."

"Do you want to know what the paps want to bring out in Harry, Blue?" Dave directly interoggates me.

I shrugged, waiting for him to continue on.

"They want to bring out the womanizer side of him. They will stop at nothing to catch Harry in the act of being with another girl or even hooking up. Sometimes, if they were that desperate, they'd even try and make up stupid rumors about him and a different girl."

"It drives me fucking crazy," Harry joins in, slouching in his seat.

"And you know what will stop the paps from trying to ruin his image?''

"Err, what will?" I asked, Harry's eyes fixing on the line of people sat across from me and him.

"A real and cheesy relationship. One that'll last long, no other girl in his sight. If the paps see him out with the same girl for a long time, they'll eventually have to face the truth, and that is.. That Harry is just a teenage boy in love."

I chuckled, Harry glaring at me.

"Why the hell are you laughing?" He frowned.

"Sorry, it's just.. He can't be in love. It isn't his thing." I smirked, though I held it back seeing I had to be a bit more serious.

"Well he can pretend, can't he." Dave rose an eyebrow, as my smirk slowly faded.

"Pretend? He's a singer not an actor." I argued, my voice raising without realization.

They all stared at me. "Sorry." I breathed out, as I looked away.

"We understand completely it'll be almost impossible for him to do that.. But we're sure it'll be much more easier with a person he'll know."

''That is?" Harry asked impatiently.

"Harry, we're going to get right to the point here," The other lady spoke in a low voice.

"We want you, to date Blue. At least just for about three months until the paps will be bored out of their minds at the thought of you in a real relationship. It'll be all fake, but worth it."

My heart fell, my lips parting in shock.

"What?!" I screeched, Harry's eyes widening.

"Blue." Harry warned. "Don't shout at them." He warned, knowing exactly what I was going to do.

Okay.. Let's put it in a different way then.

"I'm sorry, but Harry and I.. We don't get along at all. Don't you think you can just.. Use someone else for the matter?"

"Blue, we don't care at all, sweetheart."

I gasped, frowning.

"Harry has a contract with us, and he cannot break that or else he will pay the consequences. Blue, if you deny our requests, he will receive those consequences."

"Please, just not with her. Anyone else but her." Harry pleaded, both of us close to getting on our knees and begging for dear life.

"You both made the mistake.. Now you both fix it. It's all settled. Blue, set for a contract with us for two months.''

"Wh-what.. You can't just force me into dating him!''

''It's fake. You'll live, sweetheart."

"Don't sweetheart me, I.. I can sue you, I can't just--''

''Thank you. Now we'll call for any further details." Dave smiled, waving both of us off, Harry just as gobsmacked.

What. The. Hell.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As soon as we exited, the boys stood up, running over to us.

Fuck.. I needed to hit something I was really pissed.

And so I knee the person next to me in the crotch, really hard.

"Fuck!'' Harry yelped, falling down on his knees as he covered the spot where the light doesn't shine.

"You know what, I hate you. You just fucking sucked me into this gigantic problem!"

"Now it's my fault? You were the one crawling back to me that night, being the emotional wreck that you are." He spoke through gritted teeth, narrowing his eyes.

I stayed silent. "Oh so now I'm a tramp to you? Don't act like you didn't want this to happen, because you did!" I shouted, sending him a glare before turning around and storming out of the building.

I could hear quick footsteps behind me, as I attempted to run away.

Obviously that didn't help because a strong hand tugged at my forearm, spinning me around.

I gasped, frowning.

"I didn't mean to say that, I'm sorry." Harry said bluntly. Scoffing, I pulled my arm back.

"You're the most disgusting person and the most biggest dick ever." I spat, eyeing him.

"Call me!'' I hear him yell, as I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest as I resumed to storm away quite dramatically, must I say.

Harry is so frikin'.. He's acting as if nothing is happening.

Obviously, nothing has changed about him.

.

.

.

.

- Harry -

.

.

I acted as if I didn't care, just so I wouldn't lose my cool, okay..

But as soon as Blue angrily left, I sighed loudly.

"Shit." I whispered, closing my eyes.

Why did she always have to be the problem?

She was my sex buddy, but then again, in reality..

Blue was a pain in the ass.

I just never figured her out. She was just so uptight and full of so much sass..

Yet it was attractive. It honestly kind of turned me on.

Ignoring that situation, over all I hated her.

There is no possible way I could pull off the whole 'fake dating' thing with her.

Just like she said, I'm a singer not an actor.

But too bad for me, there was no way out of this.

It was a straight two months, no argument.

I might as well ruin my career if I don't listen to management.

And I've been working so hard, yuh know?

I'd do anything just to be in One Direction for as long as I possibly can.

But.. "Dating" Blue?

That surely was a challenge.

.

.

SHE was a challenge.

.

.

.

.

.

.

- Blue -

.

.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck." I was panicking as I power walked down the dorm halls.

I seemed all tough about a half an hour ago.. Now I'm just straight up scared.

How am I even going to pull this off?

And Harry being the pain in the ass that he is.. It just might make things even more difficult.

I was never good at acting.. I was close to getting a B in drama class back in high school, luckily I still kept my grades flawless.

The only question was, how in the world was I even going to pull this off?

If it wasn't for having sex with Harry, I couldn't stand one single second talking to him or even just.. Looking at him.

Yes, my hatred for him was just that passionate.

We aren't two people you'd want to see together.. I am dead serious.

It's like fire and rain.

.

.

Wow, that was deep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

* THAT AFTERNOON *

.

.

.

I was watching some talk show, I think it was something on E!.. Yeah.

I chewed on my cold piece of pizza, Hannah sitting down next to me on her phone.

It was the weekend, finally seeing it was an entire week of exams and extra work.

"We have a very special guest tonight, let's welcome One Direction!" The lady beamed, screams and cheers errupting in the background.

Hannah gasped. "Turn the volume up!"

"No thanks.." I chuckled lightly. "How about we just turn off the tv.. I mean, don't want to waste electricity.''

"We aren't wasting electricity if it's One Direction. Now do as I say, woman!" She nudged me playfully.

Groaning, I was forced to turn the volume up, once again against my own will.

.

.

.

.

.

- Harry -

.

.

"How are you boys?" The interviewer asked as we all squished on a black leather couch.

"Awesome!" Liam tried to make it sound okay..

I just knew they'd bring it up. Fuck.

Management are backstage watching our every single move right now, no one having a clue but us boys.

Before the show, management came up to me and told me one thing.

And that was to announce that Blue has been my girlfriend for awhile now, and..

I am going to vomit.

I cannot do this anymore. I wish I could just run off of stage and just.. Fuck, let's just get this over with.

"So the really obvious question is.. Who is the one out of the many girls you slept with lately? Is she a new little bird, or--"

"Actually," I cut her off, motioning slightly.

Okay, Har.

Do not say anything stupid.

"That's Blue Anderson and she's been my girlfriend for awhile now." I nodded casually, gulping.

Gasps fled the crowd, the boys keeping their faces straight.

"Oh my.. She's your girlfriend?! How long has this been?"

.

.

.

.

.

- Blue -

.

.

I choked on my own saliva as soon as Harry answered her question.

Hannh seemed to be just as surprised right now, as she dropped her phone.

We both watch it clatter to the floor, her eyes widened.

"What the hell man?!''

"No no no," I sighed, shaking my head. "It's not what you think it is.."

"Yeah, sure as hell I don't. The tv spoke enough for me!" She articulates, her arms frustratedly flailing.

"Shush! Lower your voice." I hushed, setting a hand over her arm and calming it down, if that didn't sound so weird.

"You tell me he's your friend a couple hours ago.. And now you're dating! Damn, doesn't that just move way to fast or is it all a coincidence?! And you better tell me the truth this time Anderson, or I'm not buying it."

I slide my teeth over my bottom lip nervously, fidgeting.

But instead, the tv decides to catch both our attention.

.

.

"We've been together for.." Harry's voice trailed, his eyes flickering to the backstage, probably where their evil management stood.

Please don't tell me I'm the only one who noticed that happen?..

"Did his eyes just flicker to something behind the camera?" Luckily, Hannah saw as well.

I breathed out. "Yeah." I whispered, closing and opening my small hands.

Cracking my knuckles, I continued to panic.

I only ever started to crack my knuckles when I was nervous.

There was a silence during the live interview, me thinking..'Come on you idiot, say something before you make a fool out of the both of us..'

"We've been together for a few weeks now.. Err, Blue she's a.. She's a really wonderful girl. I've known her ever since my high school years."

Little did they all know, me and Harry were somewhat fuck buddies back then.

.

.

Getting snapped out of my thoughts, Hannah shut the tv off.

Her eyes looked seriously into mine.

"Well you've got some explaining to do.''

.

.

.

.

.

______________________________

.

A/N:

.

Hope you enjoyed!

Made it as long as I possibly could in a matter of time :)

Soo, if you still think this is short I will go jump off a cliff.. Lmao.

Come tweet me your thoughts or if you'd just want to talk to me @BritishBums_ (one underscore),

I'm always on twitter so yep :)

Come swoop.

lol, I'm a derp.

Well okay, bye my G units.

VOTE AND COMMENT! I EXPECT AT LEAST 1.3 votes and 300-400 comments before I update the next chapter!

Fanks guys! Love you all!

Stay tuned btw! THE SHIP NAME IS BLARRY! NOT BLURRY, BERRY, OR WHATEVER BUT IT IS BLARRY.

SO IF YOU SHIP BLUE AND HARRY,ITS CALLED BLARRY.

KAY GOTS IT!

.

.

- BritishBums xox

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 203 38
I'm dangerously inlove with my bestfriend bummer is, he doesn't feel the same. ...
171K 3.7K 59
'I took out my camera, taking photos of the trees, children running around or drawing on the street sidewalks, street dancers showing off their best...
138K 3.1K 102
I cupped her face in my hands, rubbing my thumbs in circles over her cheeks. She was having trouble finding words to describe what she felt, and I co...
418K 2K 10
"You can call me when you're lonely. I'll be your temporary fix." Those were the words that he said to me and it was plain simple, he wanted nothing...