Miraculous ~ one shots

By its_nusa_obviously

A bunch of one shots I wrote just for fun (: I write Marichat, Ladrien, Ladynoir and Adrinette imagines. HONE... More

Hello!
"Now kiss!" - Ladynoir
"Let me help you," - Adrinette
"Scars," - Ladrien
"Eavesdropping," -Nathanette
"Run," - MariBlanc
"Run," - MariBlanc - Part 2
"Unmasked," - Ladynoir
"I'm not a cat," - Mix
"Jealousy," - Ladynoir
"Purrfect night," - Reverse Crush
"Knowing," - Nino
"They look so in love," - Marichat
"They look so in love," - Marichat pt. 2
"Careful what you wish for," - Ladrien
"They look so in love," - Marichat pt. 3
"Rejection," - MariBlanc
"Laughter," - Ladynoir
"Sacrifices and confessions," - Ladynoir
"Purrfect night," - Reverse Crush pt. 2
"Chinese," - Ladynoir
"Stupid bet," - Marichat
"First kiss," - Ladynoir
"Rainy days," - Marichat
You guys are gonna be the death of me
"Wet," - Adrienette
I got tagged ... Again.
"Designs,"- Ladynoir
"Well, that hurt," - Marichat
"Spicy," - Carthael
"Monochrome," - Ladynoir
I GOT TAGGED AGAIN FOLKS
"Accident," - whole love quare I think
hah read please!
"Rollercoaster," - DjWifi
"Kwami problems," - Swiched kwamis
"But you are my Princess," - Marichat
Mute au
"Cheeky feline," -Chat Noir x Reader
"True love," - Adrienette/Marichat
"Mine," - idek haha:'D
"Mine," - idk haha;D pt. 2
"Dreams," - Marichat AU
"Marking territory," - Ladybug x Fem!Reader
"Nothing you can do," - Ladrien AU
"Nothing you can do," - Ladrien AU pt. 2
"Business," - Marichat/Ladynoir
"Oopps," - Author
hey guys
"The lying game," - Marichat
"Reckless," - Adrienette au
"Reckless," - Adrienette au pt 2
"Reckless," - pt 3
"You have a crush on her?!" - Ladynoir
"Crush," - Alya
"Too late," - by @bookies16
"Cheat," - by @FeliciaCaughtMe
"Warmth," - by @_Dameloup_
"Stay away from her," -Yandere
"Halloween party," - Adrienette
entry for a contest:)
yuri on ice au (stop me plzzz)
finish

"Over you," - Klance au

6.1K 145 147
By its_nusa_obviously

KLANCE AU

Voltron au. Keith is Adrien and Lance is Marinette, but they have swiched kwamis:) Keith has Tikki, while Lance is stuck with Plagg.

Also if you don't like gay ships, please don't read ;D also swearing!

"Tikki, what am I supposed to do?" Keith paced around his giant room. His mother was never home and Nathalie came to check up on him almost never.

"I think you should tell Lance how you feel," Tikki suggested.

"I'm new to school and the only friend I have is Shiro, and he is always mean to everyone. We've been friends since kindergarden," Keith sighed. "I mean for other than that, I'm a loner. Why would Lance actually give me a second look?"

"Keith, you are much more than that," Tikki tangled herself between his black hair. "You do fencing, play piano, you even speak Chinese."

"Yeah, but that is because my mother applied me to all of those activites. I wouldn't do it myself,"

"You know what? Maybe a patrol wouldn't hurt?" Tikki looked him upside down and Keith nodded.

"Tikki, spots on,"

------------------------------------------

"PLAGG I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU!" Lance screamed and chased the poor kwami around his room.

"You are too slow, kid!" the black kwami laughed at his face.

Lance smirked and Plagg noticed it. "Lance, I swear, anything you're planning right now, don't you dare,"

"Plagg, claws out!"

"Noooooo, Lanceeeee!" he got sucked into the ring.

"God, I finally got rid of him," Lance sighed when his transformation was done.

"Now let's patrol a little, shall we?"

-----------------------------------------------

Ladybug sat on the Eiffel tower, glancing down at the busy city of Paris, even though it was midnight.

"I didn't think, I would see you tonight, my prince," Chat Noir smirked, when he saw Ladybug leaning on the railing.

"Oh, hi Chat," he replied, letting Chat sit next to him.

"What seems to be the matter?" the cat themed hero asked, trying to make eye contact with his crush.

"Everything's wrong," Ladybug replied. "I don't think you would understand,"

"Try me,"

"Well, I have this crush..-" Lance's heart sank. Of course Ladybug would have a crush on someone else.

Lance always thought Ladybug was bisexual for some reason.

"...-and I've spoken to him once and I get so frustrated, my mouth can't form normal words," he sighed. "I wish, I was as confident as you, Chat."

Chat took Ladybug's chin in his hand and turned his face to face him. "You don't have to be confident to get someone to like you, you know that?"

"You do, if you're such a loner as me," Ladybug said.

"Well, at least you're a cute loner then," Chat smirked, making Ladybug blush a little.

"C'mere," Chat opened up his arms, waiting for the other boy to hug him. Ladybug raised an eyebrow, looking at Chat to give him a reason to hug him. "Pretty please. I'm a big hugger!"

Keith under the mask just rolled his eyes and hugged him.

Chat covered his sad expression by a fake smile.

Ladybug already loved someone else.

"There, they will be soon together!" Pidge nudged Hunk as they stood below the Eiffel tower, stalking the two heroes.

"Can I get my camera back, now?" Hunk asked, when Pidge took a few more photos with it.

"I promised you lunch if you lent me your camera," Pidge pouted. "Now if you complete your end of the deal, I will complete mine,"

"Fine, but I don't get why I have to be with you in the middle of the night stalking two boys, who might not be in a relationship!" he rolled his eyes.

"Because you can experience the power of this ship," Pidge waved with a hand. "Ladynoir, forever! They are so together, they just don't want to admit it yet,"

"I don't get, why Lance isn't with us," Hunk complained.

"I don't know. He probably forgot his phone somewhere or something," she replied.

"Ugh, you owe me two meals for this,"

-------------------------------------------------

The next day, Keith was the first to be sitting in this assigned seat in the classroom. He was put right in the front, for everyone to have a look on him.

He was sitting next to Hunk, one of Lance's best friends.

Hunk was a nice guy, Keith has spoken to him a few times. He also met Pidge, the editor of Ladyblog, which was dedicated to Paris' heroes.

Keith was working on some exercise for his Chinese lesson later on that day, when he saw someone step in the class.

His cheeks blossomed red, when he saw his blue eyes step in the classroom. He burried his head in the collor of his red jacket and tried to concentrate on the assigment on the desk, but somehow he couldn't.

Not when a beautiful human being sat down behind him.

He bit his lip and messed up his hair, before trying to solve the assigment again.

"Whatcha doin'?" a voice startled him, making him jump and fall off the chair.

He looked around confused, seeing the same pair of blue eyes, that he dreamt of a minute before.

"I-I..-" Lance made himself a promise to get to know Keith better, because he was alone since he came to the school.

Sure he talked with people and he wanted to be social, but somehow he wasn't succeeding.

Lance offered him a hand to help him get up, and Keith hesitantly took it. "No, but seriously, what were you doing being so into it?"

Keith thought for a second. Dreaming about you.

"W-Well, my mom..- I mean my assistant..-I mean my mother's assistant gave me this to solve since she said it would be good to expand my knowledge on Chinese even more, but I kind of already solve this and I don't know what to do, since it's too hard and I-I...-" Keith mentally facepalmed. He's never in his life spoken this much at once. "I-I'm sorry,"

Lance was looking at him weirdly. "You sure you're okay? You look a little pale,"

"I-I'm fine," he said and sat back on his seat, trying not to think of how much he just embarrassed himself.

"Well, if you're not, I can help you get to the nurse, you know? Being new and stuff," Lance offered and Keith actually concidered his offer..

But if he left school early, Nathalie and his mother would kill him or worse. Expel him out of the school.

"No I-I'm fine. It's the make up," WHY WOULD HE SAY THAT?

"I thought make up was supposed to make you look better, not sick," Lance shrugged. "Oh, but what do I know about all this model stuff?"

Lance went back to his seat and started putting all he needed for school on the desk.

Keith was mentally beating himself up. Now Lance probably thinks that he is some sort of stuck up model, who doesn't do anything else but care about how he looks.

He saw how Tikki popped out of his bag, giving him a supportive smile, before hiding back.

Keith's head fell on the desk, while he groaned.

Pidge and Hunk came in the classroom a few minutes after and Pidge soon started exploding about how she captured them hugging on the Eiffel tower.

Keith was eveasdropping, to see what she had. Some rumours were a complete nonesense.

Sure Keith was gay, no matter how he tried to convince himself that he was straight or at least bisexual.

"And they hugged! CAN YOU BELIEVE? MY OTP HUGGED," Pidge dreamily sighed. "I would totally go for Ladybug, he's hot,"

Keith's cheeks reddened. This wasn't the first time that he was called hot, but it was weirder to hear it in the real life.

"Well they do look cute," Lance smirked, when he looked at the picture on his tablet. "Besides Ladybug is totally Chat's. Sorry Pidge, but I don't think you have a chance,"

Keith blushed again, when he heard Lance's words. He ships him with that darn cat?

"Let me correct that," Pidge coughed. "I would totally go for him if there wasn't Chat Noir,"

"That's way better," Lance laughed.

Nothing is better than your crush shipping you with someon else, Keith thought sarcasically. This day couldn't get worse.

But he's spoken too soon.

There was a loud crash and a groan coming from Keith.

"Dude, you ok?" Hunk asked the boy sitting next to him.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just gotta go to the bathroom," Keith replied, before grabbing his bag and running towards the bathroom.
"He's one strange guy," Hunk muttered, before felt wind and a figure run past him. Lance was on his way to the janitor's closet, to get transformed.

"Let's go Plagg!" he whisper-exclaimed. "Claws out!"

Meanwhile in the boy's bathroom: "Spots on!"

Ladybug ran towards the crime scene and saw Chat already fighting the akuma.

"It's nice to see you, bugaboo," Chat smirked, while he jumped back, away from akuma's grasp. "How come you got here so quickly, my prince? Do you go to the school?"

Ladybug laughed. Good attemt at getting information. "If you're so smart and fast, how come are you here quicker than me?"

Chat's eyes went wide. Would he tell him that he goes here? "You see, I was simply going to fitness, not far from here,"

The other boy raised an eyebrow. "You tried, kitty cat," he ruffled his brown hair.

"I AM THE NERD! AND I AM MORE NERDIER THAN PIDGE!"

"Max?" Chat Noir tore himself away from Ladybug and weirdly stare at the akuma.

"I am not Max! I am The Nerd," the akuma exclaimed.

"I swear, people get akumatized for stupid reasons," Ladybug groaned. "And I have to waste my energy to bring them back! I have more to life than this!"

"Awh, but my prince, if you're gonna pout so much, you might get akumatized," Chat smirked. "And if you were akumatized, you would be a Cutebug,"

"OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE!" Pidge exclaimed from some corner where she was filming everything.

"PIDGE!" Max roared and turned his papers towards her, making her blow away into the wall.

"Hey leave her alone!" Chat exclaimed. "You want my miraculous, don't you?"

The Nerd turned around blowing some wind in their direction, making them both blow away.

Ladybug wrapped his yoyo around the railing and grabbed Chat by his tail.

"He will pay,"

They defeated akuma soon after, both using their special powers.

"I'll see you around, my prince," Chat tried kissing Ladybug's knuckles but he quickly pushed him away with his finger.

"Bye!" he waved, before swinging away. He quickly hid in one of the cabins in the bathroom and released his tranformation.

"Oh that was a long fight," Keith sighed and caressed tired Tikki, that fell into his hands.

He looked for some cookies in his bag and gave her one. "Will you be okay?"

Tikki nodded, before Keith put her and the cookie back to his bag and stepped out.

Of course this was normal for the whole Paris, so the classes went on as if nothing has happened.

When it was all over, Keith waited outside of school, for someone to pick him up.

Keith shifted uncomfortably, when he saw a seducive smile that Shiro sent him.

"Woah that dude has a crush on you, no doubt," Pidge appeared out of no where, scaring him.

"What's with you people and scaring me today?" Keith exclaimed and shook his head.

"Sorry, man, but Shiro has been in our class since forever and he's been nothing but mean to us. I'm just saying that don't get too close to him," Pidge shrugged.

"You know, it's not nice to talk bad about people behind their backs!" a voice interrupted both as they saw Shiro step in front of the two.

His minion Coran was walking beside him, not ever leaving his side.

"Besides, Keith is totally in love with me, I'm just saving myself for Ladybug," Shiro shrugged. "Not that you aren't great or anything,"

Same fucking thing, Keith thought.

"Anyway, let's go, Coran," Shiro and his minion left the scene.

"Yes, I am soooooo in love with him," Keith muttered and rolled his eyes, making Pidge laugh.

"Well, see you around," Pidge waved, when she saw Keith's limo pulling up to them.

"Bye," he muttered and sighed. He got in the limo and greeted Nathalie, who gave him a quick nod.

"You have a photoshoot in park today," Nathalie told him, before she went back to 'I don't speak unless I have to' mode.

"Fine,"

--------------------------------------------------

"I swear these akumas are getting weirder and weirder," Lance fell onto his bed, exhausted. "And then they expect me to sit in the class, listening to everything Miss Allura says,"

"You slept the whole class," Plagg pointed out.

"That is not important right now!" Lance exclaimed.

"Then what is it? Laaadybuuug?" Plagg streched the name of the hero to make it sound lovesick.

"Yes, he's all that matters," Lance dreamily sighed, looking at the posters of his beloved.

"I swear I've never had such a hopeless holder. What was going through Fu's head when he chose you?" Plagg muttered and Lance turned his head around to face him.

"Who's Fu?"

"Oh some old guy I know. Who should retired a century ago," black kwami replied. "And get a brain check and maybe a heart replacement,"

"Whatever, Plagg," Lance muttered and make kissy noises towards the posters.

"What have I deserve to get into this horrible position?" Plagg cried. "Now give me cheese! I can't look at you while you're like this!"

-----------------------------------------------

Keith's photoshoot ended a little later than they expected, so he let Gorilla drive him home. He told Nathalie, he would be in his room, doing homework, so she wouldn't disturb him.

She nodded, not really caring and let him go. He locked the door of his room and transformed. It was around six pm, so he decided to go around the city for a while.

Keith was lonely, there was no other way to put it out there. He wanted to have a friend, someone who would understand.

Of course he had Chat. But he couldn't tell him all his troubles.

He stopped on a random rooftop, sitting down. He knew Chat would be there, he always was.

"Hello, my prince~" there he is.

"Hi, Chat," Keith has been thinking about Lance. Was he worth pinning over for so long and not getting even a little emotions back?

Maybe...-Maybe it was time, he gave Chat a chance.

"What's with you? You look like you've been run over by at least three trucks," Chat laughed and looked weirdly at his partner.

Keith saw Chat's hand being close to his. Was it worth it?

He placed his onto the black cat's hand, making the boy confused. He wasn't complaining though.

"I-I want to give it a try," he said, slowly. He gently grabbed Chat's chin, turning his head to him, before placing his lips onto his.

Saying that Lance was suprised didn't even begin to explain it. But he did kiss back, he was kissing the boy he loved after all.

"YAS, MY OTP IS CANON!" someone exclaimed behind them, making them pull apart.

Pidge was standing there with her telephone and a big smile plastered on her face. "I didn't mean to disturb you, please proceed,"

Chat rolled his eyes at his friend and stood up, grabbing Ladybug bridal style, before he started jumping away.

"Where are we going?" Ladybug asked.

"Somewhere private," Chat replied, not taking his eyes off the rooves they were jumping on.

"I can go by my own, you know?" he asked, pouting a little.

"Where's the fun in that?"

He stopped on some roof that was far away from Pidge and her fangirling shit.

It was darker too, so nobody could see.

"I-I also what to show you who I am," Ladybug nervously rubbed his arm.

"I think it's Christmas today," Chat laughed. "You first or I should I go?"

"Let's do it together,"

"1,"

"2,"

"3,"

The lights surrounded them both before they were eyes in eyes with each other.

"Keith," Lance smiled, when he saw Keith's angry expression.

"HEAVEN HATES ME. I WANTED TO GET OVER YOU!"

----------------

This one shot has more than 2700 words. You're welcome :) I'll try to write some more today:)

For those who haven't seen voltron yet, HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE ? SHOO GO WATCH IT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 596 28
A series of one-shots featuring stories from other writers and myself from different ships (adrienette, daminette, felinette, marigami) Also its fu...
2.7K 71 11
⚠️Lowecase Intended⚠️ I don't see enough Adrinino stories anywhere, and when i read one shot books they're are all literally MariChat, LadyNoir, Ladr...
25.3K 770 26
Looking back upon the rest of my novels, it has become quite evident that I have a love affair with writing stories centered around Adrien and Marine...
MLB Oneshots By

Fanfiction

870 24 7
Credits to Jay Jay on pinterest for the artwork! So, this is a book of oneshots if you didn't read the title and don't know that. I love making one-s...