It Ends with Goodbye◇Drew Dir...

By illegallydirksen

You meet new people and they change your life. Whether it's for the good thing or the bad. And when you go yo... More

It Ends With Goodbye
Preface.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
I AM SO SORRY
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
ENTERING BADLANDS!!
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter One.

168 16 8
By illegallydirksen

Dedicated to: sexydirksen because well you have been here practially from the start. And thank you for that!! Man it has been a journey!! I mean it will continue!! Love you!! PM more love!! How are you???

^^^^my ringtone!! What a wonderful song!!! Joey Graceffa is like one of my fav YouTubers because he works so hard for what he has and he is just a big sweetheart. 

Don't forget to vote/comment/share!!!

Chapter One.

Drew's POV

Happiness overwhelms me especially now. I am really happy to see my family. It is weird to say that but I actually missed my sister a little when I was gone. We texted a couple of times when I was in Paris but that was basically it. And that was me asking advice. Advice about Violet. Yeah I know. I am not actually as good with the ladies as I thought. It didn't help for the fact that I didn't talk but Violet strangely liked me.

I miss her like crazy.

I miss her smell. I miss her laugh. Her smile.

I sound like a poet right now as well so I better get back to reality that we won't see each other often.

It feels so strange that only few months can feel like a life time. I think I really need to realize that it was only like ninety days.

I know my family missed me because when I walk through the door my mother and my sister literally almost take me down.

"Drew!!!" Kacey hugged me so tight I thought she cut the airway of me breathing. "Oh my gosh. Do I have something to say to you?!? I think we need to have breakfast right now!!"

My mother shakes her head at Kacey and then puts her hand on Kacey' s shoulder. " sweetheart we need to let Drew rest. He has had a hard day of traveling. "

Kacey pats my shoulder and then moves away. She goes upstairs and I smile at her when she looks back. Yeah I can't believe I am here either Kacey, I think to myself.

My mother grabs me and pulls me into a hug. Yeah. Let Drew rest. He is probably so tired. But I find myself wrapping my arms around my mother tightly and closing my eyes. The warmth of her hug is one of the things I did miss about here. Everything else I could have lived the rest of my life without.

"Missed you Drew," She pulls away a little but to put her hands on my face, "Welcome home Pug."

"I love you too Pug."

Violet's voice almost replaces my mother's. I want to just hug her one more time before she leaves.

But that is the thing. She leaves just tomorrow. Who does that to someone? She has jet leg but her parents don't care and she is moving away.

My mother goes away from me and my father replaces her. He has a big smile on his face and he says, "you have changed. I can't put my finger on it but you have changed."

You don't have any idea. 

"Did you dye your hair blonder?"

I look at my father in confusion and shake my head. I don't think I died my hair more anyway. It looks the same to me. Except maybe more faded at the ends. 

"Steve, Darling, please let Drew sleep. I think we will have time to catch up and give him his surprise."

I almost face palm to myself. The surprise. I literally almost forgot all about it. 

My father follows my mother into their room. I look around my house before i head upstairs to my room.

There is still pictures of him everywhere. No wonder it was so hard to forget about it. I take a picture of Austin and I. We were both smiling big like we were laughing at the person that was taking the picture. He had a small item in his hand and when I look at it closely I see it was a capo. It was his blue one that he liked to use. I used to make fun of him for having to have it but he told me that he needed it. 

I look through the hallway before the bathroom and see more pictures. A picture that was actually only a couple days before the accident. This picture wasn't framed. A take the picture from the tac and then softly put it in my hands by the tips of  my fingers.

"Just smile," I whisper to Austin as he throws his arm around my shoulder.

"You do realize who you are talking to right? This is Austin Locker here," I look from Austin's smiling profile to the camera which Kacey was holding.

I see the flash. 

"Damn I think I blinked!" Austin hollers. I look over to him and he exaggerates by putting his hands on his eyes.

I smile at the picture. Austin's eyes were partially open and closed.

I go into the restroom and get what I have to get done in there. Then I go into my room upstairs and flop down onto my bed. I feel my eyes become heavy and didn't even realize I was actually tired. I go to the top of my bed and then get underneath the covers. I snuggle them close and close my eyes once again. 

"Drew!!" I open my eyes and I am not in my bed. I am in Paris. I see a sunset in front. I look where the voice was coming from and it is to my side.

It is Violet. And we are on top of the hotel building. She points to the swing set and suddenly we are swinging back and forth. We are looking at each other and laughing. I was laughing like a little school girl and I was tipping up as my eyes were meeting the sunset. 

In a blink of an eye I am in front of her again and interlacing her fingers with mine. We were both smiling. The sun sets and dark suddenly goes onto the dream. 

I lean to her and kiss her. Her lips feel so soft just like I remembered. 

"Drew," I hear her moan as I kiss her neck. "Drew. We need to talk."

She pushes me away from pushing onto my chest and I feel my heart explode. What is happening? What did I do? Why can't I just stay in this beautiful moment?

I shake my head for her to stop. "No, no, you can't break up with me."

I blink my eyes again and i feel tears coming from my eyes. She isn't in front of me anymore but what is in front of me is a street. I am falling. Why am I falling? Where am I falling from? 

I look up from the spot and see the building. I jumped?

"Drew!!! Are you okay?"

I jump up from my laying down fast and see Kacey in my doorway, "you have been sleeping for twelve hours. "

I look at the clock and suppose I have.

"Do you want us to start dinner? I bet you're hungry," Kacey points out of the door. I look out of it and I nod. When she is gone I run my hands through my hair and try to think about what I just dreamed. What did I dream? Was it good or was it a bad dream? What did this all mean?

I throw my legs over the side of the bed and then push myself up. I make my bed very fast and then get different clothes on. 

I go into the dining room and the table is set fully. I sit in my seat that I usually sit at and look at the table. My father is sitting across from me at the table and he has his hands together as if waiting.

I look up at him and smile a little.

Dinner was awkward. Kacey's big news was just her getting a job at a music store. 

I see my father's eyes go big and his attention for Kacey was totally fake that even my mother rolled her own eyes.

"Drew?" I see my mother and i look at her as she asks me, "Please tell us that you haven't stopped music?"

I shrug. because well I don't know. I don't know if I am ready. I thought I was ready for all of this. I thought I was ready for seeing pictures. I thought I was ready for everything and coming back here. But maybe I am not. Or maybe I just need my friends. 

I take my cell phone from my pocket and type, "may I be excused? I have to go do something."

I can't just talk to them. Not yet. they were the ones that were so used to me not talking so I can't just tell them. Literally.

I need to take my time with this. Just like I took my time with processing it in the first place. It will take a lonnggg time. 

I go into my room and look around the room. There is nothing on the walls. I look more closely at the wall by my closet and see an envelope.I open the envelope and a piece of paper says I need to open the door of the closet. So I do. What is the worse thing that could be in here a skeleton? Let me tell you something. There are a lot of skeletons in my closet that I haven't shown yet.

When I open the door my jaw drops almost to the floor. I shriek quietly to myself.

"Glad you like it," I hear my father say. I turn around to him and suddenly run to him. I almost start crying. 

 I can't believe they got me this.

what do you think this is?

have a great day/evening/ night!!

~Hannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160 5 23
will anyone ever get that happy ending, that fresh beginning everyone longs for, running away from your old life without regrets, the longing to feel...
11.2K 402 14
Good things come to those who wait. You have been waiting for a long time and good things are coming your way. With a simple, but personal, question...
18 0 7
Sometimes it's the people in your life that you think won't change anything, won't matter, end up being everything to you. Sometimes you have to push...
383K 11.4K 87
Book #3 Sometimes meting new people can have an amazing outcome. Sometimes meeting new people can bring a traumatic toll on your life. Can one person...