Sinbad: High King of the Seas

By PhoenixBunny456

{Completed} Annalise was an infant when she was stolen from her parents at the age of three she managed to es... More

Chapter 1: "Annalise, The Fanalis girl and Sinbad Child of Destiny!"
Chapter 3: "The Dungeon Baal!"
Chapter 4: "The First Sea!"
Chapter 5: "Qualities of a King!"
Chapter 6: "Where you Belong!"
Chapter 7: "Sinbad the Merchant!"
Chapter 8: "The Household Vessels!"
Chapter 9: "Sasan, Land of Purity!"
Chapter 10: "The Power to Change the World!"
Chapter 11: "Artemyra, City of the Sky!"
Chapter 12: "Djinn Equip Battle!"
Chapter 13: "Magi"
Chapter 14: "Dragon's Face!"
Chapter 15: "Serendine and Drakon's Story!"
Chapter 16: "Shocking Truth!"
Chapter 17: "Debt!"
Chapter 18: "A Contest of Fate!"
Chapter 19: "Departure to the Island!"
Chapter 20: "Ria Venus Island!"
Chapter 21: "Sinbad's Unbelievable Defeat!"
Chapter 22: "Jafar's Quest!"
Chapter 23: "Ray of Hope!"
Chapter 24: "Pride and One Hand of the Counterattack!"
Chapter 25: "Mariadel's Bankruptcy Plan!"
Chapter 26: "Beacon of Rebellion!"
Chapter 27: "Confusing Freedom!"
Chapter 28: "More than just my Queen, Be my Wife!"
Chapter 29: "Making a Country!"
Chapter 30: "Journey on a New Adventure!"
Chapter 31: "Heliohapt!"
Chapter 32: "Curse in Heliohapt?"
Chapter 33: "The Truth of Heliohapt!"
Chapter 34: "Sixteenth Dungeon, Zepar's Trial!"
Chapter 35: "Hinahoho Vs Mytras, Jafar Vs Masrur!"
Chapter 36: "Two King Vessels!"
Chapter 37: "The Seven Seas Alliance Will Protect You, Heliohapt!"
Chapter 38: "Farewells and Sharrkan's Struggle to Find His Place!"
Chapter 39: "Torran Village!"
Chapter 40: "Household Queen Vs the Man Who Enslaved Her!"
Chapter 41: "The King Zepar Spoke Of!"
Chapter 42: "The Magi named Judar!"
Chapter 43: "Diplomatic Mission with Rashid!"
Chapter 44: "Parthevia and the Little Emperor!"
Chapter 45: "Chat with Barbarossa!"
Chapter 46: "Things to Be Happy About!"
Chapter 47: "Future Island of the Kingdom of Sindria?"
Chapter 48: "The Horror of that Night!"
Chapter 49: "Tears Shed!"
Chapter 50: "Yunan's Gift of Life!"

Chapter 2: "Sinbad the Sailor!"

8.1K 210 10
By PhoenixBunny456

{I chose this outfit for her to wear simply because the other one I liked made me angry and wouldn't upload. Imagine a shawl over her head instead of that crown thingy. :) This outfit could have been a lot more skimpy. Trust me.}

{NINE YEARS LATER}

"Sinbad, we should turn back! The storm to great!" Annalise says as she held young children to protect them from the storm. The adults talk about how they are going to die and everything.

"Don't fear the wave!" Sinbad says and points out into the sea, "Read the flow of the waves, accept them, then overcome them!" He turns to look at them and Annalise's eyes widen as she saw him smiling.

"Kyou wo ikinuku no wa sonna ni kantan ja nai!" A bird is shown flying then all the characters are shown with Sinbad and Annalise last. "Yume ni tsubusaresou de nemurenai yoru wo yuku!" A boy is shown holding his hands together followed by a boy holding some type of weapon. Then a blue haired girl is shown and she opens her eyes as she was holding her hands together as well. A guy throws a weapon as he's shown. "Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta!" Three people are shown together. "Fujouri na sekai de kitto dareka naiteiru" Two people are shown followed by a guy with wraps covering his mouth and he slashes with a knife. "Mukizu de tsuuka shiyou to omou na!" Sinbad is shown and he fights off a monster while Annalise flashes behind him with a smile on her face. "Sono michi wo yuku no nara!" The two are shown growing up almost in the same position where Annalise stood behind Sinbad. "Kesenai kizu wa ikita kiseki da! Shinu made wasurenai yo!" Their friends are shown running and Annalise jumps up into the air. "Donna higeki no asa mo koete yuke! Nigitta yume no kankaku wo kate ni shite! Mukuwareru hoshou mo nai ga yokan wo shinjite hashire! Aisubeki kiseki no shunkan wa koko ni shikanai!" Annalise, Sinbad and another guy gets backed against each other and Sinbad freaks out before looking at the two and the three run forward and attack a monster before being blown away. "Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa kimi no ban datte yoake ga iu!" Sinbad is shown defending everyone. Allies and enemies are shown with Annalise last and she giggles as Sinbad smiles at her. "Hitotsu mata hitotsu tte tsumiagete kita kibou wa! Itsuka yogore suteta risou ni yoku naiteiru! Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta! Wake mo nai kotoba ni ki wo torareteta suki ni! Itsuka kono ishiki mo zenbu hai ni kawaru no nara! Ikita imi wa semete shiritai yo! Subete ga, subete ga kiete shimau mae ni! Saigo no hi boku wa kitto yokan wo shinjite hashiru Kutabire kitta gokan wo okizari ni "Ato chotto nanda" tte! Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa dare no ban ka tte! Yoake ni iwarenakutatte wakaru darou!" Sinbad is shown and Annalise walks over to him as he stands with the rest of their friends.

A caravan is shown traveling all alone without any guards and bandits attack it. Annalise and Sinbad look down at the fight.

"Those bandits planned to do unspeakable things to those girls." Annalise says.

"Then let's help them!" Sinbad says.

"You only want to help because they are girls." Annalise says with a blank expression. A little girl screams.

"ENOUGH!" Sinbad yells. The leader looks up at them.

"It's only some stupid brats." The leader says, "Why don't you go on home and take a piss or something!"

"Whether they are humans or oceans, both are like the waves! And no wave is stronger than... ME!" Sinbad says before landing on the leader and using his momentum to jump again. Annalise runs forward and kicks one of the guys holding a girl. Sinbad deals with two other guys by kicking one in the face then punching another. He deals with the others then lands beside Annalise.

"Well, that was fun." Sinbad says as he claps his hands together. The people of the Caravan smile as they were impressed by him and he smiles. Annalise stands behind him and rolls her eyes.

"How can we thank you for saving us?" The girls ask.

"Are you traveling without male company?" Sinbad asks.

"Yes, our father and brothers went to war." One of the girls say.

"Then why not hire us? We can take care of any bandits!" Sinbad says.

"We are here for some small business then we are heading home." One of the girls say.

"Oh, maybe next time." Sinbad says as he soothes the head of the youngest girl.

"We don't want to get you in trouble with your girlfriend anyway." One of the girls say.

"Girlfriend?" Sinbad asks and Annalise sighs.

"I'm not his girlfriend." Annalise mumbles with a blush.

"How about we pay you in some of our wares?" The oldest of the girls ask. They open a barrel and everyone except Annalise and Sinbad scream.

"Don't open without permission!" The guy in the barrel says shocked.

So, Annalise and Sinbad were stuck with the mysterious guy wearing a green outfit. He looked to be a magician or sorcerer of some kind. He walked with a funny looking staff. He introduces himself as Yunan as he flirts with Annalise, who barely noticed him flirting.

"Oh um, hello." Annalise says. Sinbad glares and steps between the two as Yunan had taken Annalise's hand.

"Anyway, what were you doing in a barrel?" Sinbad asks as Sinbad keeps himself between the two protectively.

"It was so nice and dark in the barrel." Yunan says.

"He's weird." Sinbad says. They arrive back at the village and Annalise giggles as they spend time with the villagers in their village. Yunan watches them both. They finally return home and Esra tries to get out of bed.

"You brought a guest with you two, please make yourself at home!" Esra says.

"Mom, don't get out of bed!" Sinbad says.

"But, I..." Esra says.

"It's fine, lie down." Sinbad says.

Annalise gets started on making dinner as she'd taken over the duties of making dinner for the family as she wanted to repay for them taking care of her.

The next morning, Yunan wakes up to find Sinbad and Annalise making breakfast. They feed him but then say that they must leave for a cargo work. They turn and leave the house as they wave goodbye to Yunan.

"You seem to be enjoying your breakfast. I taught Annalise everything she knows." Esra says. Yunan bows formally to her.

"Yes, thank you for letting me stay here." Yunan says.

"Don't mention it." Esra says before coughing a lot. Yunan mixes the herbs into the tea and gives it to her.

"Thank you very much." Esra says, "You are our guest, you shouldn't have to worry about my well-being."

"Have you had this illness for long?" Yunan asks.

"I have, and it pains me that it's burdening Sinbad and Annalise." Esra says.

"Um, about Annalise being a Fanalis." Yunan says.

"We met her when she was three years old. Sinbad found her and the two instantly become best friends. She loves him dearly and has promised to stay by his side regardless. She was the very first person we offered our home to." Esra says.

"I see." Yunan says.

A woman comes and says that Sinbad and Annalise are getting attacked by soldiers. Yunan goes in Esra's place to help. Yunan stares in shock at the scene. Annalise was being held to the ground by one soldier while another had her hair. She'd obviously tried to get to Sinbad who was being held to the ground by two other soldiers.

"And if I refuse?" Sinbad asks.

"You have a mother and this girl here." The commander says and the soldier holding Annalise pulls her hair making her scream.

"Leave them out of this!" Sinbad says. The commander tells them about the dungeon and then looks at Sinbad.

"Just a warning to you that defying the draft is a major crime. Think about that." The commander says and Annalise is released. Sinbad walks over to her and glares at the soldiers as they walk away. Sinbad's face softens and he looks at Annalise.

"Are you alright?" Sinbad asks and she nods. Yunan convinces Sinbad to try and take the dungeon and become king. Annalise stares at Sinbad wondering what he plans to do and if he truly will go to the dungeon after Yunan vanishes into thin air.

"What do you plan to do?" Annalise says.

"I want you to stay here. I'm going to take that dungeon." Sinbad says.

"I've always remained by your side because I am indebted to you. You saved my life from going back into slavery. You and your parents gave me a home. You are my best friend. I'll follow you into the dungeon and help you take it." She says and he turns and looks at her shocked. She had determination in her eyes. It was the first expression she'd ever really showed. Normally she had a blank look on her face or she was glaring at him. This was a new expression for her.

"I couldn't let anything happen to you." Sinbad says.

"Nothing will. I've survived worse." She says and he stares at her with wide eyes.

That night while the three are eating, Annalise stares down at her food. The group sat in silence until Esra broke the silence.

"I know what you two plan to do." Esra says.

"What are you talking about?" Sinbad asks.

"I know you two plan to go onto a journey. I want you two to promise to look after one another and stick together." Esra says.

"Esra..." Annalise says.

"You two are best friends and I practically raised you as my own Annalise." Esra says.

"R-Right..." Annalise says. Esra holds up Badr's sword.

"Take this." Esra says, "Let it aid you on your journey."

"Mom." Sinbad says.

"Please, it'll make me feel better." Esra says.

"Right." Sinbad says and takes the sword.

The next day, the two head towards the Dungeon. Annalise grabs Sinbad and jumps over the military. They land behind the commander that ordered the men to hurt Annalise yesterday. Sinbad declares that he is going to be the one to capture the dungeon.

"There will be no women on this journey." The Commander says.

"Try and stop her. You got a jump on her last time, but try stopping her and you'll wish you were dead when she's through with you!" Sinbad says. They turn and run towards the Dungeon and then stop when they see Yunan.

"You two can do this together." Yunan says.

"Yes." Annalise says.

"She's cute, don't let anything bad happen to her!" Yunan says. Sinbad laughs and the two run up the stairs.

"See you again, Yunan!" Sinbad says and the two run inside. The troops head in afterwards and the two are shown floating in a different dimension. Sinbad grabs Annalise's hand before reaching forward and they appear inside the dungeon. The two head further inside and Annalise looks up in shock.

"We made it inside!" Sinbad says and Annalise nods.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290 24 17
Never in her wildest dreams, she would have thought that her past trauma would greatly affect her life. Annie... Annie... Those words were like need...
150K 4.1K 71
"I like you, Annalisa. Like a lot. And it took me the longest time to tell you this. That's why I haven't been over. I didn't really know how to say...
35.9K 525 8
HIS DESTINED MATE -- PUBLISHING He wasn't her mate, and she would never allow herself to be tied down to a man she could never love. She wanted a fa...
4.8K 214 18
*REWRITE CAN BE FOUND ON MY ACCOUNT, THIS VERSION IS DISCONTINUED Adonis had been alive for an excruciatingly long time. His heart shattered over an...