Always

By styleslegend

A story of first true love between an unsuspecting, extroverted girl and an awkward, beautifully magnetic boy... More

Preview
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
NOTE (updated)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Note
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Note
Bonus Chapters :)

Chapter 65

239K 5.7K 4.9K
By styleslegend

It was nearly dark by the time Harry and I left his father's grave. My body was stiff from sitting on the ground for so long, but I didn't mind. I had just had an incredibly emotional experience with Harry, and I couldn't be more grateful. He hugged me to his side as we walked, arm slung perfectly around my waist. We were quiet as we walked, both of our minds still buzzing from what had all been said and felt.

To say that it had been one of the most important days of my life was an understatement; so much was said about our relationship from the fact that Harry had taken me here: he loved me, trusted me, and perhaps most of all, was really in this for the long run, not just some high school relationship. I felt like we both knew this was so much more than that- so much more than the casual dating that everyone else seemed to do.

We had a deeper, truer, feel-it-to-the-bones kind of love that only came around once in a great while. This wasn't the same thing other people are age experienced, and I knew that. This was more than an infatuation, it was an all-consuming need for each other. 'I love you' didn't seem to be strong enough for what I felt for him.

He was absolutely my better half, the other piece of my soul that had finally been reconnected with the piece I held in my heart, melting us together as a perfectly combined whole. My need for him was felt in every single way possible: mentally, emotionally, and physically. I had never trusted anyone more in my life, nor felt so trusted by someone else.

More so, no one had ever loved me the way he did- so whole-heartedly, completely, and unconditionally. I felt it in every move he made; the slightest touch of his skin to mine, each and every kiss he gave me, and the way he simply looked at me were all saturated with his love for me, and I knew I was the same. My heart literally throbbed with love for him, and I didn't think I could ever love him anymore only to be surprised each and every day when I fell for him more and more until he had completely taken over my very soul.

He was mine, I was his, and that would never change. We had each others' hearts with no intention of ever returning them. I knew with all my heart that he would go to the ends of the earth for me, sacrificing whatever necessary for me without a second thought, which comforted me because there was absolutely nothing I wouldn't do for this boy.

I didn't think it was possible to be so completely and utterly in love with a person, but here I was, sharing my heart and soul with Harry, giving him every single part of me I had to offer.

My mind was spinning with all of the dramatic yet completely accurate thoughts floating through it as we reached Harry's car. Reluctantly, I released his hand to climb into the passenger seat, immediately missing the contact of his skin.

God, I had it bad.

As soon as he threw himself into his seat, I reached across the console to grab his face and pull him to me, kissing his lips gently yet desperately. He responded quickly, molding his lips around my own as his hand slid up my cheek. It was the first real kiss we had shared since we left my house; it had felt wrong to be overly affectionate like that in the cemetery, almost disrespectful aside from sharing a quick, chaste peck.

All the emotions and words we had shared today were driving me crazy, desperate with need to have him as close as possible. It appeared he was feeling the same way because he slid his tongue along my lower lip, deepening the kiss as I shifted in my seat. While the kiss was slow, it was a burning, building connection and as usual, I felt it through my entire body.

When he pulled back, his green eyes were alight with what could only be love and adoration focused directly on me.

"What have you done to me?" he asked quietly, thumb stroking softly across my jaw.

"Probably whatever it was you did to me," I said honestly, giggling quietly. At least I wasn't alone in this. He smiled softly at me, examining every detail of my face and giving me one last lingering kiss before pulling back, instantly linking our hands together and pulling them into his lap.

He started to pull out of the parking lot, looking extremely content despite the remaining red tint to his eyes from crying earlier. It relieved me to see him smiling, because I knew how incredibly difficult that had been for him. Again, I was so thankful that he had chosen me to share that with and that he'd chosen me to love.

I really was the luckiest girl in the world.

It was completely dark now as we drove, the radio playing softly in the background but mostly being ignored as I could only focus on the feel of my hand pressed between his and his thigh.

"Joey," Harry said suddenly, forcing me to stop focusing on how warm his skin felt on my own and pay attention to his words.

"Hmm?"

"What you said to my dad... that was so beautiful, thank you," he said softly, looking at me out of the corner of his eye. "I'm so glad that didn't... freak you out or anything. You handled it so well."

"I meant everything I said, Harry. I'm just so happy I got the chance to say it," I said honestly, squeezing his thigh in my hand.

"I just can't get over how perfect you are," he sighed, grasping my hand and bringing it to his lips to kiss my palm.

"Oh, shhh," I said, laughing softly. For what felt like the thousandth time, I thought my heart would explode. We had arrived back at his house, now, which was dark.

"You wanna come in for a bit?" he asked.

"Yes," I said immediately. There would never come a day where I would turn down the opportunity to spend more time with Harry. He grinned at me before jumping out of the car. I followed suit before we walked up the driveway to enter his house.

It was silent inside, and just as it looked from the outside, completely dark. It was apparent that we were the only ones there.

"Where's your mom?" I asked.

"I dunno," he shrugged. "Out, I suppose. Movie?"

I nodded. We often attempted to watch movies, but hardly ever actually paid attention, always getting distracted by each other in some way or another, which I was more than okay with. I followed him up the stairs to his room, settling myself on his bed while he busied himself with finding a movie. He didn't even bother to ask me what I wanted to watch because he knew as well as I did I would never actually choose one.

After selecting something, he put it in the DVD player and crossed the room to his bed, flopping down to lay on his back, knees dangling over the end of the bed. I giggled and reached down to grip under his arms, tugging heartily to pull him up to me. He was absolutely no help, hanging like dead weight with a self-satisfied grin on his face while I yanked on him, trying to pull him closer.

After much hard work, I finally had him settled against my chest, his head laying back on my shoulders with my arms wound around his chest from behind, my knees coming up on either side of his hips.

"Thanks for the help you lug," I teased into his ear, kissing it gently.

"Welcome," he said dryly, snuggling back into me. His hands played with the skin covering my shins, pushing my jeans up to expose it and allow his fingers to drag up and down my leg. Goose bumps rose on my skin, just like every time he touched me.

My lips rested at the base of his neck, observing the easy movements of his arms and the way his chest rose and fell while he breathed. I hadn't even meant to, but I found my lips peppering lightly against his skin, leaving a trail up his neck from his shoulder to the hollow behind his ear. He closed his eyes and hummed quietly at the feel, leaning back into me even more.

His thumbs circled around on my calf muscle, massaging lightly as his fingers still traced against my skin. I closed my eyes as I let my tongue dart out against his neck, running along the vein hidden beneath his skin and letting my teeth sink lightly into his throat. He arched his neck away from me, exposing more of the area for me to attend to. When my teeth sunk into his earlobe, he groaned quietly and pushed himself back into me, needing more contact.

I had just run my tongue along the ridge of his ear when he turned his head, nudging my lips away from him with his nose to allow him to press his full lips against my jaw. His warm breath washed over me as his lips traveled further down my neck, his shoulders twisting in my grasp. When he bit lightly against my throat, I let out a quiet moan and let my hand slide up his neck to tangle in his hair.

Sitting up and separating his back from my chest, he turned himself around to hold himself over me, hands resting on either side of my hips where I sat leaned against his pillows. Tortuously slowly, he dragged his lips from my collarbone, up my neck, and across my jaw before reconnecting our mouths. His tongue nudged my lips open before slipping inside, running a gentle line against my own.

My hands slid from their various positions to grip the front of his shirt and pull his chest to mine, needing the pressure of him. He obliged and rested some of his weight on me, coming to rest between my legs against my groin. As soon as there was contact, he gave the slightest roll against me, immediately causing a spark to ignite in me.

While there was urgency behind his actions, it was different than the last time; each and every move was made with a slow, burning intention- the intention to make me feel his love. His touches were gentle, loving, lingering, searing into my flesh with every point of contact.

One of his hands slid up to hold my neck below my ear, cupping my cheek as he kissed me, his lips shaping around mine in perfect synchronization. The weight of his body was enough to drive me insane, much less when he increased the pressure with his hips, pushing me further into his pillows. He trailed his hand down from my face, letting it slide over the curve of my breast for a moment before reaching the hem of my shirt. Letting his palm slide under the fabric, I felt the wide expanse of his hand glide over the skin on my hip where he squeezed, pulling me into him.

I let my hands trail down his back, each and every muscle fiber there writhing underneath my touch. As soon as I reached the base of his back, I gripped the bottom of his shirt and slowly pulled it up, nudging it to his ribcage before he raised a fist to grip the back of it and pull it over his head. As soon as he was free of the fabric he ducked his head to my neck, planting slow, open-mouthed kisses to my skin. I let out a hum of appreciation when his tongue slipped out, running flat against my throat. His hands worked on inching my shirt up higher until it was pushed up to my bra and I decided I definitely did not need it and pulled it off.

His fingers fluttered gently over my skin, caressing up my sides before he reached the smooth material of my bra, reaching behind me to undo the clasp with surprising skill. Slowly, tantalizingly slowly, he pulled the strap off my shoulder, following each inch of skin it slipped by with a press of his lips. I sighed as his mouth tended to my skin, seeming to cover every inch of me in affection. Once he had the strap free from my first arm, he repeated the process on the other, setting my skin on fire every place his lips touched. He gently pulled the fabric from between us, leaving me bare to him.

He gazed down at me with hooded eyes, his expression filled with love as he studied my body, taking in every detail, memorizing every freckle and inch of skin. Instead of feeling uncomfortable, I felt like I was glowing. The way that he looked at me filled me with so much confidence and certainty that I wanted him to look forever.

"You're so beautiful, Joey," he whispered, lowering his lips to mine, kissing me once more. "So incredibly beautiful," he mumbled against my lips before trailing kisses down my neck, my collarbone, and over the curve of my breast. One of his hands came up to caress me, massaging lightly while his lips closed around my nipple, sucking lightly and letting his tongue flick out against me, earning a surprised gasp. He hadn't ever really done that before, but it felt amazing.

After the attention to my upper half, he continued on his path, trailing soft kisses down my abdomen, letting his tongue dart out here and there before he reached my hipbone. I almost didn't notice his fingers working to undo my jeans as he licked along my hip, teasing the skin into a frenzy. My breath caught in my throat as he successfully undid my jeans and started to work them down my hips, tugging lightly until he had them completely free of my legs.

His lips continued to work lower and lower down my body, and I felt his fingers dig under the fabric of my underwear before it quickly joined my jeans on the floor, leaving me completely naked. My skin tingled as his hand slid up my inner thigh, raising goose bumps before he reached my center and ran his long fingers up it. It was the first time he had touched me directly since we started this and it sent a shock through my body.

My eyes met his as he pressed his thumb to my clit, circling around it with significant pressure, the reflexes in my legs jerking uncontrollably at the feel. Keeping the pressure on my clit, he kissed up my thigh before running his tongue up my core in one long sweep, making me arch my back off the bed. He had moved himself to rest between my legs and brought arm up to sweep around my hips, holding me down as his tongue swept back up me again, circling around my clit this time before flicking back and forth across it.

When one of his long fingers pushed inside of me, I nearly lost it there. Every time he touched me, my entire body reacted in the most extreme manner. His finger curled inside me, putting pressure on the most sensitive spots and quickly building the heated storm inside of me. When his lips closed around my clit and sucked harshly, my entire body convulsed, and I was unable to stop my fingers from tangling themselves into his hair, gripping tightly as my breathing increased unsteadily.

He pushed another finger inside me and sucked on my clit one more time, and that was it. The pressure inside me released and spread through my entire body, radiating out from my core until I was shaking. He placed one final kiss to my hipbone before raising himself to hover over me, a slight smirk on his features.

"God, I love you," I breathed, laughing slightly in my blissful state. I pulled his lips down to me, needing to kiss him again and nowhere near done with him. He responded immediately, grinding his hips against my sensitive core, earning a quiet moan from me. I reached between us to undo his belt and jeans, fumbling slightly because my hands were still shaking from what he had done to me. Once I had them undone, I pushed them off his hips, taking his boxers with them so he too was completely naked.

He kicked them off, returning his lips to mine and sliding his tongue into my mouth. I groaned as it glided across mine, the kiss deeper than ever as he tangled his hands into my hair holding me as close as possible. I could feel he was already rock hard, resting against my center and ready.

"Harry, please..."I breathed, needing to be connected to him in every way possible. My entrance stretched as he pushed into me, filling me completely in the most perfect and satisfying way possible. A content sigh fell from both of our lips at the feeling; there was absolutely nothing in the world that could compare to the way it felt to be so completely connected to him, our bodies showing our love in ways that words could not.

His hands held me close as he rocked his hips back and forth, his lips never stopping kissing me except to breathe against each other once in a while. My hands wrapped around his back, scratching down his skin and pulling his chest to mine, needing every possible inch of skin to be pressed together. I rocked my hips up to meet his as he pushed in and out of me, the motion slow and deep, feeling every inch of each other.

"I love you," he whispered against my lips as he gave a particularly deep thrust, the slow pace of it allowing me to feel it down to my toes. A quiet moan left my lips before I could respond.

"I love you, too, Harry," I gasped as he pushed into me again, the torturously slow pace driving me absolutely insane with pleasure. "So much."

My legs wrapped around his waist, connecting behind him as I desperately tried to take him as deep into me as possible, accepting each and every thrust of his hips gladly. His lips moved from mine to kiss my neck, each loving placement of his mouth increasing the pulse in my veins as his hips rocked against mine again.

His movements and actions were slow, tender, yet burning with desire. This wasn't just sex, it never had been with us, but this was different. Our first few times had been perfect, of course, but there had been times where he hadn't known what to do or needed instructions, which was completely fine. Now, however, he knew exactly what he was doing. This was absolutely, without a doubt, Harry making love to me.

One of his hands slid out of my hair as he moved to kiss me again, letting his hand trail down my arm before finding mine at the end, tangling his fingers tightly with mine. He pressed our hands into the mattress, raising them above my head as he rolled his body on top of me, filling me over and over again. As before, the building pressure in my stomach was reaching a boiling point, threatening to spill over at any moment.

I arched my hips up to meet his, letting him fill me even deeper as I felt his back muscles roll beneath his skin. My breathing, which had started out pretty uneven to begin with, now consisted of only panting gasps as our bodies connected over and over. His, too, was growing in desperation as I felt his clammy skin against mine, the area around his chest tingeing pink. We were both close, I knew.

"Baby," he said in a strained whisper as he pushed into me particularly deeply, filling me as much as possible.

"Me too, babe," I said, knowing what he meant. "Together."

He gave a few more deep, slow thrusts, rocking his hips into me before both of us came unglued, bodies contracting and relaxing against each other as we both reached our highs. I couldn't stop the satisfied moans from rolling off my tongue, biting into his shoulder to try and stifle them while he let his lips cover every inch of my skin they could reach.

He stilled on top of me, resting his weight on me with his lips still against my skin, panting from exertion just as I was. Puckered lips could be felt against my skin before he managed to lift his head and grasp my face between his hands, pressing our mouths together in one last lingering kiss.

"I'm so yours, Joey. Always," he whispered, leaning his forehead against mine, his eyes closed as his thumbs traced across my skin.

"You're mine," I repeated quietly, trailing my hands down his back. "And I'm yours. Always."

***

Sorry it's late, guys! Please forgive any errors because I haven't had time to edit but I hope you like it! Thanks for reading, thoughts? :) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 35.7K 45
Anna Mason loves soccer. Her father coaches both the boys' and the girls' teams at her high school. Because of this, she's at the boys practices ever...
741K 16.7K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
23.4K 496 17
The 100 year war was over....... 1 week after being struck by lightning and Aang defeating Ozai Peace was slowly recovering back Coronation of the...
400K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...