Arianna Gilbert (Vampire Diar...

Od coke137

Arianna Gilbert has felt like she's drowning ever since her parents died. People seem to think only her twin... Více

Arianna Gilbert
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Season 2------ Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Season 3------Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
----Sequel----

Chapter 11

97.2K 1.8K 1.9K
Od coke137

"I knew my brother was in love with Vicki so I wanted to help her in any way that I could. Jer couldn't afford to lose another person and now she's just run away." I tell Sheriff Forbes.

"When was the last time you saw Vicki?" she asks looking up from her notepad.

"Um....at the halloween dance. I saw her briefly but we didn't talk or anything." Lying came naturally to me and I don't know if that's good or bad.

"Alright, well thank you Arianna. You need to come by the house more often." she smiles standing up. I laugh and stand up also giving her a hug.

"How many times have I told you to call me Aria?" I smile, pulling away.

"Too many but I'm old." she shrugs.

I laugh, "Bye Ms. Forbes." she waves and I head out the door. Elena is standing there ready to go with Jeremy. She looks at me questioningly but I just roll my eyes.

"How did it go?" she asks, like she's worried I told or something.

"I told the truth." I smirk because I told far from it. Elena nods and we head out of the town hall. As soon as we get out I notice Stefan waiting for us.

"We'll meet you in the car." Elena tells Jer and Jenna. Jenna nods before hurrying away pulling Jeremy with her. Elena and I walk over to Stefan, Stefan taking his hands in hers.

"Are you okay?" he asks all sweet and shit. Ugh, I really hate couples.

"I don't think the Sheriff suspected anything. Jeremy had no memory at all, all he knew is what Damon made him know." Elena says.

I roll my eyes, "That was the point Lena."

Stefan and Elena continue to look at each other ignoring me. "Thank you." Stefan says sincerely.

"Stefan I can't do this. Every time I look at Matt or Jeremy all I think is that Vicki is never going to come back and there'll never know why. Around you people get hurt and people die and it's just too much." Elena says exasperated.

"Why don't we go somewhere and talk about it?" Stefan asks.

"No." Elena says quickly. "Stefan you have to stay away from me." she takes my hand and leads me away from Stefan. I frown at her as we walk.

"Elena give him a chance, I can tell he loves you." I say.

Elena laughs a bitter laugh, "Now you support us? I thought you hated Stefan?"

"I did but now I totally ship Stelena." I smile.

"Stelena?" Elena asks smiling slightly.

"Yes, it's a mixture of your two names. It's called a ship." I tell her.

"Aria I know that, I am a teenager." she rolls her eyes.

"Really? The way you act I think your our mother." I say before walking past her and into the car. Maybe I'm a little harsh but she is acting like Mom and she's not having fun.

Well I'll just have to change that.

-------

I am humming along to The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy and dancing a little in the kitchen while making a sandwich.

"I'm gonna change you like a remix then raise you like a phoenix." I sing out loud causing Jeremy, at the table and Jenna and Elena on the couch to turn around.

"Mind singing in your head?" Jeremy asks.

"Why? You don't like my beautiful singing?" I ask faking hurt.

"I'm doing homework." Jeremy sighs. I look over at Elena and Jenna with raised eyebrows.

"Since when do you do homework?" Elena questions.

"Look I gotta finish this. I'm way behind and I have a quiz tomorrow so..." Jer trails off riffling through papers.

I set my sandwich down and walk over to my sister and aunt.

"What do you think? Alien?" I whisper to them.

"Maybe an exact replica?" Jenna says stunned.

Jeremy looks up glaring, "He can hear you." he smiles a no humor smile then goes back to work. I look over at Elena wondering if she's thinking what I'm thinking. Did Damon do more than compel him to forget? Elena shakes her head, dismissing the thought Damon did something nice for once.

"I'm going to go upstairs and go back to bed." Elena states then shuffles up the stairs and into her room. I watch her go up and frown at Jenna.

"What's up with her?" I question.

"Stefan and her are having troubles." Jenna answers.

"Really? I thought they were Prince Charming and Cinderella." I say sarcastically.

"Aria don't get all sarcastic with me." Jenna commands standing up and heading to her room.

"I can't help it. It's like a disease I can't control!" I yell out to her before she walks into her room.

Jeremy scoffs standing up also, "Your mouth itself is a disease that can't be controlled."

"That's mean." I whine as he goes up the stairs ignoring me. Then I realize that everybody left and I'm all alone. Am I really that repulsive? Nah, I can't be. I'm about to go up to my room and browse through some Percy Jackson fan fics but the doorbell interrupts me. I sigh and go to the door, swinging it open.

"Bon Bon!" I smile when I see her.

Bonnie sighs rolling her eyes, "I hate that nickname but I don't think you care. Is Elena up?"

"She was but then she went back to bed. She's pretty upset about the whole Stefan thing." I say rolling my eyes.

Bonnie frowns but then smiles, "Well we will just have to cheer her up then." she doesn't give me time to object because she is already pulling me up the stairs and dragging me to Elena's room.

"You up?" Bonnie says opening the door. Elena turns to look at us, buried underneath the covers.

"No." Elena pulls the covers above her face. Bonnie sighs and walks over trying to pull the covers off but Elena fights back. "No, no, no!" Elena keeps pulling.

"Why haven't you called me back?" Bonnie glares.

"Ya Elena, why haven't you called her back?" I mimic Bonnie voice, walking over to the bed and sitting beside Bonnie.

"I'm sorry." Elena says but doesn't really mean it.

"Are you gonna stay in there forever?" I ask, narrowing my eyes.

"Yup." Elena says.

Bonnie and I look at each other, "Move over." Bonnie says hoping into bed next to Elena. I prefer not to get in bed with my sister so I just sit cross-legged between them. "I'm officially worried. What's going on?" Bonnie asks worried.

"I'm tired of thinking of..talking." Elena sighs.

"Can you make it a one line version so we can at least pretend to be helpful?" I ask smiling slightly.

"Stefan and I broke up." Elena states with no emotion.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Bonnie asks then pauses, "Right..stupid question. I know I've been kind of MIA when you need me the most. I suck." Bonnie frowns.

"You want to make it up to me? Get my mind off it." Elena sighs running her hand through her hair.

"Just remember you asked for it." Bonnie smiles getting up and shutting the shutter. She then walks back over and cuts open the pillow case, tossing feathers all over the bed.

"Hey!" Elena says.

"Just be patient." Bonnie says still emptying fathers everywhere. Finally Bonnie finishes then looks over at Elena and I. "I need you two to swear to secrecy."

"It's kind of a bad week for that." I say.

"Swear because I'm not supposed to show you." Bonnie says narrowing her eyes.

"Fine I swear." I sigh.

"I swear also." Elena pips in.

"There's no windows open right?" Bonnie asks.

I look around, "Right."

"There's no fan, no air conditioning?" Bonnie keeps going.

"None!" I say getting tired of this.

"What are you doing?" Elena asks, even she is a little annoyed.

"Grams showed me this and you two are going to love it." Bonnie smiles, "You ready?" Elena and I both nod eager to see whatever she's doing. She lifts her hand above the feathers and one starts to slowly rise up to her hand. She keeps rising her hand and the feather also rises

"Bonnie what's going on?" Elena questions watching the feathers. Bonnie smiles dropping the feather and rubbing her hands to together. She puts both of her hands up and about 5 feathers rise. I let out a disbelieved laugh and Bonnie smiles dropping the feathers.

She looks up at Elena and I then suddenly all the feathers fly up and float around us. I put my hand over my mouth and Elena stands up looking around in disbelief.

"It's true you guys, everything my Grams told me. It's impossible but it's true. I'm a witch." Bonnie smiles.

"We believe you." I laugh and they laugh with me. My friend is a witch. How cool is that?

-------

"Why do you always bring me along when you need to talk to Stefan?" I ask annoyed as Elena drives to the boarding house.

"Because your good back up and maybe I just like your support." Elena shrugs.

I snort, "Ya I highly doubt that. You just want me there so if things start getting intense, I can make light of the situation by cracking a joke. Or maybe I can be your excuse to leave."

Elena shakes her head. "Aria I felt terrible when Bonnie said she couldn't keep secrets from me. I'm practically keeping my whole life a secret these days."

"Don't change the subject but now that were on that subject....I think were both terrible friends for not telling them but I don't want them involved. If they know that's just more danger they are in." I shrug.

"How do you do it Aria, not act like anything bothers you?" Elena asks but I hear desperation in her voice.

"Lena things bother me but I just can't express it like you. That's why I'm the mean, reckless one and your the caring, cautious one." I smile.

"Before Mom and Dad died I was fun." Elena pouts.

"Never as fun as me." I smirk as we pull in front of the boarding house. I hop out of the car and admire the mansion once again. I look over at Elena and see she has a worried look on her face. "Lena it will be fine." I reassure her walking to the door.

I walk to the door and ring the bell. "It's open come on it!" I hear a female's voice yell from inside. I give Elena a questioning look but head on in. We walk in and look down the hallway coming face to face with a pretty blond in a towel.

"Oh my God." she states shocked, "How..uh...oh....who?" she finally gets her words back.

"I'm Aria and this is my sister Elena. Who are you?" I ask suspicious.

"Lexi, a friend of Stefan's." she says still a little shocked.

"Is he here?" Elena asks eyeing the girl.

"He's in the shower. Do you wanna wait?" Lexi smiles slightly. I raise my eyebrows, did Stefan already do another girl?

"No." Elena says quickly.

"I'll tell him you stopped by." Lexi smiles but it's forced.

"No, it's okay." Elena grabs my hand and pulls me out the door. As soon as were out she puts her hand on the wall for support.

"Elena.." I start but she holds her hand out, basically telling me to shut up. I sigh and watch as she walks back to the car, trying to hold in tears. I sigh and follow Elena to the car. I open the door and before I even close it, Elena speeds away from the house.

My phone buzzes and I pull it out of pocket and see 3 new messages. I roll my eyes at the 2 from Damon.

Party at the Grill tonight, your coming.

Aria if you don't come I'll bite you.

Why does Damon even care if I come? Oh well I haven't done anything fun in far too long. I shrug and reply to Damon.

I'll be there so don't bite me ;)

I scroll through my messages and see one from Caroline also.

Throwing a party at Grill, please come? <3

So Caroline is throwing the party, big surprise. I really hope Damon didn't compel her. I told that asshole to leave her alone.

I'll be there :)

I quickly send the message and look out the window, smirking. If Damon wants me to come then I guess I'll have to look good. Oh, I so know what I am going to wear.

------

I walk in and smile at the party around me. Caroline does know how to throw some party. I look around and spot Damon smirking at me. I smirk back and head over to him.

"I came." I smile.

"Yes you did and you came in style." Damon flirts looking me over. I smile getting the reaction I was hoping for. I am wearing a black dress that goes down to mid thigh. At the bottom it has a few layers of ruffles that make it look amazing, well I think so. I am wearing black high heels and my hair is down, it's natural curls shining. I'm wearing a necklace Matt gave me a while ago and Stefan's vervain bracelet. I think I look pretty good. Just saying.

"I'm stylish all the time, jerk." I narrow my eyes at him. He laughs and hands me a glass full of some liquid. "Alcohol right?" I ask.

"Do you think I would give you anything different?" Damon asks in a duh tone. I laugh and drown the drink, loving the feeling it gives me. I smile as a great dance song comes on. I laugh and take Damon's hands dragging him to the dance floor.

"Lets dance!" I yell smiling as I sway my hips to the beat. Damon smirks and puts his hands on my waist doing some sexy dance. He does that eye thingy again and it makes me laugh for some reason. I put my hands on his shoulders and dance with him. Let me tell you he is a sexy dancer.

He only dances for a few seconds before he pulls away looking over my shoulder. "I have to get going, Ari. See ya later." he smirks at me before disappearing in the crowd. I frown as he leaves, he only danced with me for like 5 minutes.

I see that Lexi girl getting a drink and head over to her. I take the drink from her hands and drain it quickly. I smirk and hand it back to her, empty. "So did you have sex with Stefan because if so I might have to kill you since my sister likes him." I say.

Lexi laughs, "Stefan is my best friend has been for 100 years." Lexi gasps then covers her mouth realizing what she said.

"It's alright I know about vampires." I shrug.

"Really? Stefan told you two his secret." Lexi asks.

"No Stefan told Elena his secret, Damon told me." I say.

Lexi narrows her eyes, "Don't get involved with Damon."

"Ya I get it, he's some evil monster." I roll my eyes.

"I like you." Lexi states smiling slightly.

"Thank you, most people do." I smirk. Lexi is looking at something over my shoulder so I turn around and see Stefan looking lost in the dance crowd.

"I think we should teach Stefan to dance." Lexi smiles, I smile with her. We head out to the dance floor and Lexi starts dancing around Stefan. Lexi takes my hand and we randomly dance like maniacs.

"I'm gonna need a little more foot movement." Lexi says stopping and looking at Stefan.

"Ya, I'm not really interested in making a fool of myself." Stefan says avoiding Lexi as she dances around him.

"Come on you can't be that bad." I smile. I'm kind of drunk so I don't really care I am hanging with Stefan and his vampire best friend.

"Just do me a favor, tell me if you see Damon with a camera." Stefan jokes.

I gasp, "Stefan that is the first time I've heard you joke." Lexi laughs and Stefan smiles.

"If you can't dance then lets play some pool." Lexi smiles taking Stefan hands and leading him to the pool table. I follow behind them looking for Caroline or Damon but I can't find anyone. We all head over to the pool table and Stefan and Lexi grab pool sticks.

"Aren't you gonna play?" Lexi asks me.

"Nah I really suck at pool and I'm guessing you tow are like amazing at it." I shrug and sit on the wall beside the pool table. Lexi shrugs and lines up her shot. She misses by just a little only scoring one in.

Stefan goes next and hits it perfectly scoring five. Lexi and I both laugh, while Lexi gives him a high five. I spot Elena walk in and head over to her. She doesn't notice me and just continues staring at Stefan and Lexi. Wow, that's not creepy or anything.

"Why don't you talk to them. Lexi is super nice." I smile walking up to her.

She looks over at me, giving me a slight smile before turning back to look at them. Damon then steps out of no where and looks over at us smirking. Elena rolls her eyes causing Damon to come over.

"Stefan smiles. Alert the media." Damon teases practically rubbing against me.

"You haven't given him a lot of reasons to be happy lately." Elena says.

"Aw, your right. Poor Stefan, persecuted throughout eternity by his depraved brother." Damon sighs, I roll my eyes but he ignores me. "Does it get tiring being so righteous?" Damon asks Elena.

"It flares up in the presence of psychopaths." Elena glares and starts heading over to Stefan and Lexi.

"Ouch...well consider this psychopaths feelings hurt." Damon says putting his hand over his heart. I want to laugh but I'm holding it in for Elena.

Elena turns around putting her hands on her hips, narrowing her eyes at Damon. "What did you do to my brother?"

"What did he do?" I ask nervous to hear the answer.

"I'm gonna need a less vague question." Damon rolls his eyes.

"When you did what you did to Jeremy's memory of Vicki, what else did you do to him?" Elena asks impatient.

"You asked me to take away his memory of fangs and roarrr." Damon does his best imitation of like a tiger? Who knows. "You wanted me to take away his suffering." Damon shrugs

"But what else did you do to him? He seems okay with everything, a little too okay. He's studying, he's not doing drugs, drinking. Are you sure you didn't do something else." she presses on. I'm just hanging back listen to there conversation.

"Elena I took away his suffering." Damon repasts more harshly. Elena glares at him, mad at his tone then storms off. Damon watches her go and I slap him in the back of his head. He spins around glaring at me, "What was that for?"

"For compelling extra stuff in my brothers head, dick. Oh and don't tell me you didn't because I don't believe your bull response." I glare putting my hands on my hips.

"You look sexy when your mad." Damon flirts.

I sigh, "Can you ever be serious?"

"Oh sweetie, I'm being serious." he smirks.

"Eew, just no." I shake my head, "Want to grab some drinks, I haven't got drunk in a while."

"I'm not going to let you get drunk but sure let's grab some drinks." Damon grabs my hand like I can't find the bar and leads me over to it. I frown when I see Caroline getting drunk with Matt but I choose to ignore it. I'm a bad friend, I know.

The bartender narrows his eyes at me when I walk up. "Arianna you almost got me fired last time you seduced me to give you some drinks."

"Sorry Jake but I can't help that I'm sexy." I shrug.

"Listen I am not even serving you a water bitch, I almost-" he is in the middle of insulting me when Damon interrupts him.

"Forget Aria almost got you fired and bring me a scotch and her a Coke." Damon compels him. Jake nods and heads back to get our drinks. Damon then turns to me smiling. "You seduced him?"

"Well kind of. I really wanted a few drinks so I walked up here kissed him and then flirted with him all night. The drinks were coming so fast, I couldn't even count them." I smirk.

"You were such an alcoholic." Damon teases.

I frown, "Yeah, I guess I was. When my parents died, drinking took away the pain. I was drunk 95% of the time, life was just passing me by. You know I was too drunk to go to my parents funeral? While there funeral was going on I was passed out in some bar." I say my voice cracking. I shake my head and look up at Damon, "Don't let me ruin the night, please. Let's change the subject."

"Alright...did I mention you look sexy tonight?" Damon smirks.

I laugh, "Many times old man."

"Did you just say I was old?" Damon glares.

"Yes she did." Lexi says walking up to us and placing shots in front of Damon. "Shots are a bribe. Need you to answer a question. What are you really doing in Mystic Falls?" she asks Damon harshly.

"Have you tried the brittle? It when awards." Damon says drowning a shot.

"Cut the crap." Lexi glares.

"Okay...I have a diabolical master plan." Damon says emotionless.

"What is it?" I ask faking curiosity.

"If I told you it wouldn't be very diabolical now would it?" Damon glares at me, obviously not wanting me in the conversation. I glare right back at him but stay out of there conversation, stealing his shot. I drown it quickly, coughing as I set it back down.

I see Sheriff Forbes walking towards us so I quickly put the shot in front of Damon and sip my Coke. Sheriff Forbes comes right up to us and stabs a syringe into Lexi. Lexi's eyes roll back in her head and she falls limp in a deputes arms.

"What are you doing?!" I whisper terrified. I try to walk over to them but Damon grabs me holding me back.

Sheriff Forbes whispers to Damon thinking I can't hear but I can. "Thanks for the vervain." I gasp and look up at Damon. He gave the town vervain? I struggle out of his grasp and run over to Elena and Stefan who are looking for a way out.

I see them heading for the back exit so I follow them, jogging to keep up. We run out the back door and as soon as we get outside we hear shots being fired. We speed up our pace and look around the wall in time for us to see Damon stake Lexi in the heart.

Elena gasps but Stefan puts his hand over her mouth to muffle it. I put my hand over my own mouth to keep quiet. Damon just killed Lexi.

"Oh my God." Stefan whispers, his eyes tearing up.

We watch in horror as Damon walks over to Sheriff Forbes asking if she's okay and lifting up Lexi's body. Damon just tosses her in the trunk like he didn't even know her. What kind of monster does that?

Elena runs after Stefan while he stumbles off in his grief haze. I just stand there still in my shock haze. Lexi seemed really cool and she was Stefan's best friend. I can't really imagine how he is feeling, I mean he knew her for 100 some years.

I finally am able to move my legs and start heading towards the car. I see Elena just standing in the parking lot, tears running down her face. I sigh and head over to her.

"Where's Stefan?" I ask.

"Gone to kill Damon." she whispers. I shiver about the fact of Damon dying but I don't say anything. I know Stefan won't do it, he's too nice.

"Let's get home." I whisper, taking her arm. She nods and heads to the car, me following right behind her. I get into the passenger seat knowing I can't drive because I have consumed a fair amount of alcohol tonight

I rest my head on the window and close my eyes. I fall asleep with the image of Damon staking Lexi still fresh in my mind.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

20.3K 686 26
❝She had nothing but cruel intentions.❞ marvel cinematic universe pre mcu - post captain america: civil war plot by @tinkertaydust oc centric ft. bu...
1.2M 30.3K 45
'"Okay..." I trailed off awkwardly, shoving my hands in my pockets. He groaned in frustration and I shot him a look. "What are you uhhh-ing about?" I...
167K 4.2K 25
When Audrey comes to Central City, she thought that she finally could have a normal life. But is normal even possible in Central City?" The Flash/Bar...
31.1K 537 20
-"Do you pull bitches?"- -"What??"- -"Well your middle name is Tate so I just assumed..."- -"Alright motherfucker."-