Special Weapon (Asura X Reade...

By Queer_Fics

Yn was a NOT student at the DWMA. Her soul contained a unique and rare kind of weapon. A weapon that could tu... More

Beginner Note
Chapter One - Breaking The Ice
Chapter Two - Doctor Medusa Pt. 1
Chapter Three - Questions
Chapter Four - Tarot Cards
Chapter Five - Truth Not Understood
Chapter Six - Desicions
Chapter Seven - Agony
Authors Note
Chapter Eight - Lights
Chapter Nine - Stories (Part One)
Chapter Ten - Family and Disaster
Chapter Eleven - Stories (Part Two)
Chapter Twelve - Forever Asleep
Chapter Thirteen - Fukusū Baesu
Chapter Fourteen - Ownership
Chapter Fifteen - Eyes
Chapter Sixteen - Regroup
Chapter Seventeen - Hehe
Chapter Eighteen - Sneak
Chapter Nineteen - Doctor Medusa Pt. 2
Chapter Twenty - Doctor Medusa Pt. 3
Chapter Twenty One - First Thoughts
Chapter Twenty Two - Kill Me
Chapter Twenty Three - Plans
Chapter Twenty Four - Is Mommy Pretty?
Chapter Twenty Five - Message
Chapter Twenty Six - Breaking News
Chapter Twenty Seven -Writing Speeches
Chapter Twenty Eight - Tag, You're It!
Chapter Twenty Nine - Lamp Hell
Chapter Thirty - NOT Class
Chapter Thirty One - Witches
Chapter Thirty Two - Last Breath
Chapter Thirty Three - Tsubaki
Chapter Thirty Four - Tsubaki Pt. 2
Chapter Thirty Five - Domination Pt. 1
Chapter Thirty Six - Domination Pt. 2
Chapter Thirty Seven - Emotions
Chapter Thirty Nine - Trap
Chapter Forty - End (GoodBye)

Chapter Thirty Eight - Alone

1.4K 36 4
By Queer_Fics

Let's all take a moment and see that funniness in 'During the DWAM's..." Look at photo.
Yn POV
My decision has been made. I won't eat the soul lying in my hands. I won't do it to stay alive and well with my love.
     "Are you sure that you'll be able to handle not gaining strength? That might be the end of you," Asura commented.
     "Yes, I am sure. Either way, I'll get killed," ist I just said that, not thinking about the trueness.
"Alright," he sighed. "The last thing that we need to kill is my brother, Death the Kid," he smirked.
"That won't be easy," I commented.
"He only has one weapon, remember?" Asura said.
"But he is still a God of Death," I retorted.
"You have forgotten a lot. I am one too," his smirk didn't fade, it grew bigger.
"Damnit. Let's- just go," I said.
In the Desert
"Fuck! It's hot!" I cried.
"Deal with it," Asura told me.
             I ignored his comment. "Look! It's the DWMA in the distance- WAIT! Can't you fly? We could've been there hours ago! Ugh," I yelled.
           "You are one annoying child," he picked me up and lifted me off of the ground.
BlackPOV
"The Kishin was spotted on the outskirts of Death City! Everyone plan your attacks, don't die," Sid yelled, running into the classroom. "We can't lose another life. He is probably here for Kid or Lord Death," Sid told Stein.
I can finally avenge Tsubaki! I'll kill them both. Kid and Lord Death, eh? I won't let either the Kishin or Yn touch another person. "Don't panic," I stood up onto the desk. "The great Black★ will save you all!" I glanced towards the ladies.
Even after I told the class to not worry, people shouted and panicked.

"Oh god! Black★ will be our death!"
"You can't do that! You're not even an adult!"
"I don't want to die!"
"Who is next on their list?"
"Fuck you Black★!"

"I understand that you love me but now is not the time to panic," I told them. More uproar from the ground. "Don't worry! There is enough Black★ to go around! Ladies."
       "Black★," Sid said. "I would advise you to step down and follow me," he left the room.
      I hopped down and followed Sid out of the classroom. He led me into the Death Room. The rest of the crew were there.
     "Kid- lied to me," was the first thing that I heard, those words came out of Patty's mouth.
      "How?" I questioned.
      "No time for answers!" Spirit interfered. "Lives are on dwindling on a thread."
       "Yes, Spirit is correct. We have limiting time to act. Ox, Kim, Kilik, and their weapons are getting the NOT students & the civilians to safety. There will be no more casualties," Lord Death told us.
     "Then who will be protecting the DWMA? O don't have two weapons, neither does Black★," Kid commented.
      "I don't need a weapon to fight!" I yelled at him. "I am a god after all!"
"Lord Death, they are here," Sid said with a gloom in his voice.
"Get ready, Kid. Go to the opening of the school," Lord Death instructed Kid. "Alone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 176 19
After the fall of Asura (Anime version), everyone is dealing with many situations in different ways: Old memories from his past haunt Death Scythe...
231K 5.5K 25
Your name is, (Y/n) Thompson. You are the cousin of the two sisters Liz and Patty Thompson. Not too long ago you discovered you could turn into a wea...
31.5K 769 22
My first time writing a Soul Eater (or any fanfic.) story so please be kind to me. :) You're a meisterless sythe weapon who finally decided to go...
813 44 13
"I wanna be here, with you, never having to leave your side again." - Yes I know it's been a million years since Soul Eaters prime time and no one wi...