No girls allowed (Jaeyong)

By littleLion4321

After causing a lot of drama famous rapper Taeyong is sent back to school. There he meets Jaehyun, a shy boy... More

Intro
1. His reality
2. Mr. Back to School
3. Dancer
4. Unicorns and letters
5. Alive
6. Yestefday
7. The Nerd Crew Defender
8. River fight
9. The new clique
10. Dancing in the dark
11. Building a treehouse
12. Mine
13. Disorder
14. Above the city
15. Lauren's tears
16. Songwriter
17. It's love
19. In their beds
20. Sneaking and kisses
21. Cupid
22. The morning after the storm
23. Rumors
24. Blankets, pine cones and flames
25. Lost and found
26. Birthday party
27. Special favor
28. Handsome stranger
29. Guest in the rain
30. The new king
31. Night call
32. Shattered glass
33. Mad
34. News and plans
35. The rat and the chance
36. Before November
37. World Tour
38. Rose
39. Real love
40. Sleepover
41. Naughty between friends
42. Footsteps in the snow
43. Taeil's downfall
44. T&D's newsroom
45. Emergency meeting
46. Stalker
47. Enslavement
Info
48. Ice ring "date"
49. Little Fairy
50. Sicheng's party
51. Blurry vision
52. The room at the end of the world
53. Secret relationship
54. Back in the snow
55. Before 9
56. Lifetime opportunity
57. Tiger in the pool
58. In his arms
59. Hard landing
60. The little bedroom
61. The day after
62. Unexpected tears
63. The future star song contest
64. Against the heart
65. His only friend
66. Innocent talks
67. Rain
68. L
69. The boy with new skin
70. Math class
71. Broken rain
72. Emotional
73. The best driver in town
74. Cold fries
75. Bunny's plan
76. Track 12
77. Friends for life
78. 5 p.m.
79. Ask Yuta
80. The cutest trip mate
81. Little obsession
82. Confused
83. Tomorrow
84. Sincerely 'Mine'
85. Loud
86. Whispered at dawn
87. Graduation day
88. Sing
Author's note + Sequel info
The journey continues

18. Meet my parents

18.7K 1.2K 1.1K
By littleLion4321

Taeil put his hands above the keys while the room applauded loud. Jae moved away from the dazzling lights and saw his parents. His mom was in tears she stood up clapping all the time. Jae smiled then bowed down, while Doyoung, and Mark appeared on stage, Doyoung hurried to tap his shoulder.

Jae walked backstage forgetting that he was still squeezing the microphone so Doyoung ran to him, he needed to use force to get it back, but soon Jae was in the shadow of the curtain, and Taeyong closed him in his arms.

"I'm so proud of you Jae," he rubbed the boys back up and down, while Jae smiled wide unable to stop.

"And now we have the honor to welcome a special guest. He topped the charts with 4 hits. 'Alive' was number one for 11 weeks and his album 'Broken Confession' was sold in a record tempo," Mark started to talk and Jae let go of Taeyong.

"He had sold 2 million copies of his first album in a week worldwide, what was the record of sell in our country, from all artists ever," Doyoung read it out from the paper. "Welcome the one and only TY!" Mark and Doyoung shouted, and the girls in the audience screamed again.

"Go, youf fangifls afe waiting," whispered Jae.

"I'm only performing for my number one fanboy today," Taeyong smiled and ran out to the stage.

Jae felt he's stomach is twisting he was proud happy and so in love.

Mark and Doyoung hurried backstage, while Taeyong's DJ appeared in the back and the beat filled the assembly hall.

"I want to warmly welcome everyone and thank you for the opportunity you gave me to be here tonight," Taeyong bowed in front of the crowd and Jae smiled.

Even his mom couldn't say a bad word now.

Taeyong started with 'Alive' so Jae moved as close to the edge of the curtain as possible. He was so amazed by his boyfriend's performance while Taeyong continued with his rap.

"I want to be like him one day," whispered Mark, who stopped next to Jae with Doyoung and Jae was more then proud.

The noise in the changing rooms was crazy, all the boys were talking about the performances. Taeil used a small rag to remove the make up from Jae's face, while Ten was standing above them and commenting on the small boys' dance. He was impressed with the fourteen years old Jisung.

"This boy will be something one day," Ten smiled.

"Unlike you," Yuta walked past them and Ten tensed.

"Maybe they will kick you out from the World Tour when they will see what kind of ass you are!" shouted Ten.

"Calm down please, the evening was so nice," said Taeil.

"It was a great performance Jae," said Ten pretending he's not mad anymore. "I'm impressed how you managed to find a song without a single r-word."

Jae blushed hard and looked at Taeil.

"I wrote it," Taeyong came to them and Jae smiled wider.

"Oh, that's why he got the song. Jae you have a pretty voice, not as amazing as Taeil, but great," Ten laughed, while Taeil turned all red.

"It's not..." he whispered.

"Don't be too humble, everyone knows you're the most talented one in the Art School," Ten continued to talk.

"I'll do it," Taeyong grabbed the rag from Taeil and put more make up remover on it.

He rubbed it gently into Jae's face causing the boy to feel all hot, and sweaty.

"Are you guys dating, you act like a couple?" asked Ten glancing at Jae and Taeyong, and Jae swallowed.

"Yes," Taeyong smiled and leaned closer to Jae's face to get rid of the mascara.

"Wow!" Ten opened his mouth, but in this moment a girl's voice filled the room.

"Is Yuta here?" Jae turned around to see Lauren, who walked into the changing room shyly.

"Here, babe!" Yuta moved his hand up, but never moved an inch from the chair he was sitting on "Come here!" he said.

Lauren made a strange face between a smile and a wince and looked around.

"Wait I need to do one more thing," she turned to the group Jae was in and walked to them. "Jae it was great," she said stopping few inches from a pale Taeil, who probably forgot how to breath.

"Thank you," Jae smiled back to her and Taeyong rolled his eyes.

"Oh and you, you have an angelic voice. When you will make an album I'll buy it," Lauren turned to Taeil, who was only able to blink. "So bye boys, wish you a nice evening," she turned around and ran to Yuta, while Ten and Taeyong grabbed Taeil, because he looked like if he's going to faint.

"She talked to me," Taeil finally took a breath, then he turned around and left the room quicker than a lightning.

"So hopeless," whispered Ten. "And you guys dating is so much news, but it's cool you two," Ten smiled.

Jae blushed again when he looked at Taeyong.

They said bye in the nearly empty changing room, and because only Doyoung and Ten were there Taeyong risked a quick peck on Jae's lips, and Jae was as stunned as always after them kissing. It was happening so rarely, that he still wasn't used to this feeling, and he felt like waking up, when he walked into the fresh night air.

His parents talked to Doyoung's parents next to the car and Jae walked to them slowly. He still felt Taeyong's fingertips on his face and the wet sensation of his lips, and he wanted to forget his parents, take a taxi to Taeyong's house, cuddle with him till the morning...

But reality made it impossible, so he stopped next to his dad and played with a small stone, with his shoe.

"It was so great. Dr. Bronson is making such an effort. I knew our boy can sing, but yours can to," Doyoung's mother smiled and Jae's mom nodded. "Who wrote this song? I know you're lacking great songwriters in the Art School, except for little Mark," Doyoung's mom looked straight at Jae and he felt his tongue dried.

"Hello, Mrs. and Mr. Kim and Jung," Jae nearly fell out of his skin, when he heard Taeyong's deep voice right next to him.

His mom went pale, when she looked at the boy, who stopped next to Jae and smiled wide.

"I'm glad you liked my song Mrs. Kim," said Taeyong.

"This whole spoken music is not my thing," she tried to be nice.

"I'm talking about the song I wrote for Jae," Taeyong smiled again.

"Oh, you wrote the song. I must say it was amazing," Mrs. Kim smiled.

Jae glanced at his mom, who had a strange look on her face.

"I wanted to congratulate you Mrs. and Mr. Jung, you have a great son, such an amazing singer," Taeyong bowed down. "I wish you a nice evening, Jae," he glanced at the boy and bowed down again before he left.

Jae was about to break our with laughter when Mrs. Kim spoke.

"I thought he's rude, but he's a nice kid. I haven't seen his parents, there was just his manager there, I guess he has a complicated life," she shook her head and Jae glanced towards the school, where Taeyong was slowly walking into the night, all alone.

Jae has never asked about his family, he had guessed the story from Taeyong's songs, but now the boy had someone, he had him.

'You need me as I need a soulmate', this line appeared in Jae's mind and he presumed the song was about their love.

Hi guys, thank you for all the support and the encouraging words you always give me.

How do you like this chapter? What do you think about Tayong speaking to Jae's parents? What about that fact that Lauren finally noticed Taeil's existence?

I hope the chapters are still as interesting as the previous ones.

Btw, a new unit will debut soon what do you think about it?

Much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 25.4K 51
❝what's the point jaehyun? you're rich. you can always buy more time.❞ ⸰COMPLETED ⸰12/23/16 - 04/07/18 © DONGYEOLS
52.8K 1.7K 24
"You can't run away this time if we're both here." Doyoung doesn't know how he got involved with this couple... but he doesn't hate it either. Book 2...
124K 4.6K 38
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦" In which the boys always treasured y/n, their only girl friend. Foll...
4.4K 348 23
┌─ ◦ 𝚘𝚗𝚎-𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 ◦ ─────── ❝𝒾 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓈𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾...