No girls allowed (Jaeyong)

By littleLion4321

After causing a lot of drama famous rapper Taeyong is sent back to school. There he meets Jaehyun, a shy boy... More

Intro
1. His reality
2. Mr. Back to School
3. Dancer
4. Unicorns and letters
5. Alive
6. Yestefday
7. The Nerd Crew Defender
8. River fight
9. The new clique
10. Dancing in the dark
11. Building a treehouse
12. Mine
13. Disorder
14. Above the city
15. Lauren's tears
16. Songwriter
18. Meet my parents
19. In their beds
20. Sneaking and kisses
21. Cupid
22. The morning after the storm
23. Rumors
24. Blankets, pine cones and flames
25. Lost and found
26. Birthday party
27. Special favor
28. Handsome stranger
29. Guest in the rain
30. The new king
31. Night call
32. Shattered glass
33. Mad
34. News and plans
35. The rat and the chance
36. Before November
37. World Tour
38. Rose
39. Real love
40. Sleepover
41. Naughty between friends
42. Footsteps in the snow
43. Taeil's downfall
44. T&D's newsroom
45. Emergency meeting
46. Stalker
47. Enslavement
Info
48. Ice ring "date"
49. Little Fairy
50. Sicheng's party
51. Blurry vision
52. The room at the end of the world
53. Secret relationship
54. Back in the snow
55. Before 9
56. Lifetime opportunity
57. Tiger in the pool
58. In his arms
59. Hard landing
60. The little bedroom
61. The day after
62. Unexpected tears
63. The future star song contest
64. Against the heart
65. His only friend
66. Innocent talks
67. Rain
68. L
69. The boy with new skin
70. Math class
71. Broken rain
72. Emotional
73. The best driver in town
74. Cold fries
75. Bunny's plan
76. Track 12
77. Friends for life
78. 5 p.m.
79. Ask Yuta
80. The cutest trip mate
81. Little obsession
82. Confused
83. Tomorrow
84. Sincerely 'Mine'
85. Loud
86. Whispered at dawn
87. Graduation day
88. Sing
Author's note + Sequel info
The journey continues

17. It's love

19.4K 1.3K 879
By littleLion4321

He guessed most of the boys at school knew, but Jae stopped to care, so did Taeyong. They never kissed at school, but they hugged and cuddled a lot, sometimes held hands and Jae was a little scared how they will meet during the summer, but they had the school camp his mom allowed him to go to.

The year ended too quickly, on Friday everyone was in the huge assembly hall for the final showcase. Jae was wearing a suit and a tie, and wished to hide somewhere from all the parents, especially his own, who were talking with headmaster Johnson.

"I think this kid has a very bad influence on the education of the whole class, I will vote with the other parents to make him leave," Jae's mom raised the subject 'Taeyong' again and Jae felt a burning hate.

"There's no proof for it in the academic ranks," said the principal and Jae's mom tensed.

"There must be something, it's a young criminal. Have you heard all the swear words he uses in his songs?" she raised her voice.

"I need to go and pfepafe," Jae fell in her word.

His mom was so shocked, that she stopped to talk and nodded, but he has already been walking backstage.

There were a lot of boys behind the curtains of the stage when Jae walked to the changing room.

Doyoung was doing Taeil's hair while Mark joked with them. Ten was practicing the routine in the small mirror while Yuta was busy taking selfies with Hansol.

Jae walked around the room, but hadn't found who he was looking for, so he left back towards the stage and there the person was, leaned against a wall right behind the curtain. He was wearing a hat, a black t-shirt to a black suit, and a navy blue scarf.

Jae felt his toes are trembling when he walked there while the boy smiled.

"You look gfeat," whispered Jae.

"Thanks," Taeyong never liked compliments but Jae couldn't help.

"It will be great, I want to see their shocked faces when they hear you," Taeyong smiled and Jae blushed harder.

"Will you listen?" he asked.

"What else should I do little Jae," Taeyong squeezed his hand.

So Jae leaned at the wall next to him and enjoyed their intertwined palms.

Soon the show started and Mark was the MC with Doyoung. Their different personalities they had decided to show in a comedy form made the audience cry from laughter.

The younger boys opened with a dance and soon guys from the instrumental class followed. The drama group made a short play, and Doyoung sang a song. Soon Mark made a rap show and Taeyong cheered loud.

"He's so great," muttered Taeyong and Jae smiled.

They had talented people in the Art School.

The program went on and Taeyong needed to run to the changing room to prepare. He returned in fancy dance clothes followed by Yuta and Ten. Jae sneaked to a place where he could see the whole stage. His heart hammered and he kept his fingers crossed.

Some young girls in the audience started to scream when Taeyong entered the stage, but the music got louder and the boys began to dance. The routine was so powerful and so amazingly prepared, that Jae was jumping up backstage.

The applause was great, the screams became louder and the three boys bowed hurrying behind the curtains. Taeyong blinked to Jae, who gave him thumbs up.

The audience was still applauding and screaming, but moments later, when Taeil appeared on the stage the whole room went quiet. Jae gasped. He had goose bumps like everyone else when the beautiful boy with the angelic voice filled the stage. His magic was so strong, that when the song finished everyone was still hypnotized and Jae clapped loud.

"Amazing," he muttered to Taeil when the boy walked past him and smiled.

But soon Mark and Doyoung brought the atmosphere back to normal with their jokes.

"And now a song called 'It's love' presented by Jaehyun," said Mark and Jae felt his throat dried.

He glanced around to see Taeyong, who changed back into the elegant style and hurried to him.

"I'm here. Imagine you're in the darkness of the practice room and you're  singing for me only," Taeyong moved his lips to Jae's ear and the boy shivered.

Moments later he winced when the boy bit his earlobe playfully.

This dark eyes gave him courage when he walked towards the middle of the stage and Doyoung hurried to him to give him the microphone.

"You can do it," whispered Doyoung before he ran backstage.

Jae glanced at the lights that blended him and made the audience one black space. The darkness of the practice room, he could easily imagine it. He looked right to Taeyong who showed him the crossed thumbs and left to Taeil who was sitting next to the piano and waiting for his sign, so Jae nodded slightly and Taeil started to play. Jae counted in his head till the melody changed and he sang the first verse.

"Today I woke up with a face in my mind

It's love"

Each line made him fall into the song and forget his nervousness and the world around him.

"I would beg you to stay but I hope you might be mine

It's love

Songs can show what I couldn't say

It's love

Kisses can speak and I don't need anything else

It's love

So time stops

clouds go

I'm waiting - it's you

the one and only show

You heal me -thousand pieces

Complete me - oh my love

you need me - as I need a soulmate

and save me - cos love is all we've got

Today I woke up with a name on my lips

it's love..."

Jae sang and felt that it's amazing. For the first time in his life he was able to focus on the melody and his voice while all the words sounded right. His tongue never twisted awkwardly and he enjoyed each line till the very end of the song.

Hello, the next chapter is here, I hope you like the song :) Thank you for the support it means everything.

What do you think about this chapter? I can't wait till you will read about the Jaeyong summer :)

My vocation is nearly over please keep your fingers crossed for a safe flight home for me. Back I'll be able to work on the chapters a lot more.

Thank you again.

Much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 25.1K 75
When Jaehyun starts to live the adult life he discoverers that Taeyong's mistakes are breaking his heart and trust. Despite all the hardships he must...
29.4K 1.3K 24
COMPLETED (TRIGGER WARNING!!! : TOXIC top) Living in a financially unstable family, Taeyong had to work as soon as he finished high school. But noth...
346K 12.8K 35
Jaemin, after months of searching, finds the right school and is ready to finally settle down. However, with being new, comes the judgment and bullyi...
334 17 8
Highschool Romance ~ When the popular guy takes interest in the invisible girl ~ "Someone like you has no business with someone like me." NCT Fanfict...