True Love || Kim Taehyung ||

By Chani_ly

Nice to meet you. My name is Jung Min Hee... More

Intro/ A\N
Meeting Kim Taehyung
The revenge begins
Day 1
Day 2 part 1
Day 2 part 2
Day 3: My day with Tae
Day 4
Day 5 part 1
Day 5 part 2
Day 7
Day 8:
Day:9
Day 10: stay with me
Day 11
See you again
Back with the Ex?
Back in Korea
Older Sister?
Back to normal
Arranged Marriage?
Proposal
Where it all began
It Was All A Test
Back into the Highschool days
Epilogue
HELLO YOU GUYS!!
MUST READ!!!!!!!!

Day 6

4K 108 95
By Chani_ly

Min Hee's POV:
I woke up with a slight headache.

"Ugh what the heck" I dragged myself to the bathroom and wash up.

"Why is it so cold today?" I put on my school uniform and grabbed a thick sweater. I went downstairs and ran out the door not wanting to talk to my parents or make any eye contact.

As I arrived at school I saw Soo Young running up to me.

"Min Hee. Why are you dressed like it's winter or something?"

"It's just a bit cold for me" I gave her a weak smile.

"Let's go" I grabbed her arm trying not to stumble cause of my headache.

"Are you feeling alright? Your a bit pale" Soo Young placed her hand on my forehead.

"It's probably just my make up its fine" I grabbed a few thing out from my locker and headed to our classroom.

"Arraseo"

I kept closing my eyes in class until lunch. I decided to skip lunch and go to my "ditching class" spot. When I got there someone seems to be already in there.

"I thought nobody would be here" I entered the room to see Mark in there.

"Mark! What the hell are you doing here?!"

"I see your finally here. Min Hee" he stood up and came infront of me. I slowly backed away and grabbed a white board from behind be and hit him in the face with it.

"Uhhhh Min Hee come back here" I ran away until I got to the stairs making my headache become worse.

"Uh I must get away from him" I slowly walked down the stairs until I got to the cafeteria. I slowly walk and bump into Tae making me fall.

"Hey what's wrong with you. Your hands are so cold" he catched me.

"I'm-I'm fine" I tried standing up on my feet but fell back and passed out.

Taehyung's POV:
I saw Min Hee slowly walking to the cafeteria so I decided to hang out with her today.

"Hey what's wrong with you? Your hands are so cold" I help her get up but then she falls down again.

"I'm-I'm fine" she then passed out.

"Yah! Kenchana?" I carried her to the infirmary and waited for her to wake up.

"What this" I saw some kind of scratches on her arm and lifted her sleeve.

"Did she do this to herself?" I put some ointment onto the cuts and pulled her sleeve back on. I got a bit tired and rested beside her and knocked out. When I woke up I saw Min Hee up as well.

Min Hee's POV:
I woke up in the infirmary with Tae asleep by my side.

I tried getting off of the bed but had a huge headache.

"Your up" He woke up.

"Oh mianhae. I shouldn't have woken you up"

"Ani it's fine"

"How did I end up here?"

"You passed out infront of the cafeteria and I carried you here"

"Oh komawa" I gave him a weak smile.

"Where were you anyways?" He stood up and help me get off the bed.

"I was just taking my time" I lied.

"I'm gonna go home" he help me to the door.

"Wait" he lightly pulled my arm.

"What?"

"Your arm, why did you cut it. Why would you do that?"

"My own reasons" I pulled my hand away from him and slowly walk to the front of the school.

"I'll take you home" he came next to me.

"Ani it's fine I can go home by myself. You should just head to class"

"Since when did I care about school" I laughed and gave him a smile. He put his arm around my shoulder.

"Is your spring ankle better now?"

"Yeah a bit"

"Let's go" he stood infront of me facing away from me.

"It's fine I'm okay"

"Just get on" he pulled my hand towards him and make me fall on his back.

"Why are you taking care of me all of a sudden" I said.

"My own reason" I just smiled and put my head on his shoulder.

"Here" he put me down and took off his sweater for me.

"Uh komawa" I put it on and went on his back again. As we were walking to my house, I fell asleep on his shoulder.

Taehyung's POV:
As I was carrying Min Hee on my back I didn't hear her say anything and looked to see her sound asleep.

When I got inside I brought her up to her room. After about 15 minutes she finally woke up.

"Your awake"

"Yeah" she rubbed her eye as if she just woke up from a long hibernate.

"Are you feeling better though?"

"Yeah a bit. Thanks" I gave him a smile.

We then heard a knock at the door.

Min Hee's POV:
"I'll go get it" Tae got out of his seat and headed downstairs.

"Who is it?" I heard him open the door and decided to check it out.

"Ani she doesn't live here. It's fine. Bye" he locked the door and found me at the living room.

"Who was that?"

"It was some guys from a different school looking for you. I just told them you don't live here"

"Oh" What if it was some of Mark's people? What if they sent them for me?

"You want some tea?" I stood up and walk to the kichten.

"Wait shouldn't you be resting?" He followed me.

"yeah but then with things like this in my head I can't rest"

"Things like what. Me?" He gave me a smile that can literally kill any girl at school. I started blushing a bit.

"Ani" I hit his chest making him back off a bit.

"Finally it's boiled" I poured the hot water into mugs with tea bag in them.

"Here" I handed him one of the mugs and headed towards the living room.

"When are you gonna go home?" I took a sip of the tea.

"Whenever I want"

"But then my parents are gonna be home soon"

"Jinja? Then I should just go" he stood up and headed for the door.

"Ok"

"Oh and another thing" he turns around.

"What"

"Stop cutting yourself. Your just being stupid. Plus you might get even sick from losing to much blood"

"Fine fine now go" I pushed him.

"Bye. Feel better" he waved and headed towards his house.

Ding!

I went to check my phone to see Sungjae texting me.

Where were you?

I went home. I felt a bit sick

Feel better then I hope I get to see you at school :)

Arraseo I'll try getting better

I threw my phone on my bed and laid down.

"What am I gonna do. I'm sick."

Ding!

YAH! Why didn't you tell me you were sick. Where are you? I'm gonna come over

Eh who told you I was sick?

Sungjae Oppa

When did you call him your oppa??

Yah! Don't change the subject. So can I come over. I made some soup for you.

Fine fine. Where are you?

Outside

My door bell ranged and I slowly went to open the door.

"MIN HEE!!!!!" She gave me a huge smile.

"Come in" she came in and brought the soup into the kichten.

"Where's your parents?" She grabbed a bowl out of the cabinet.

"They're still at work. Like always"

"Soo you still into Sungjae?" I teased her.

"Ani. I already moved on"

"That's fast. Wow I'm surprised" she handed me the bowl with soup inside it.

"So who have you fall in love with this time" I ate a spoon full of soup.

"Taehyung" I chock on my soup and started coughing.

"Why Taehyung?" I started hitting my chest until I felt better.

"He's cute. He's such a bad boy" she started blushing just the thought of him.

"Yuck. Now I have to listen to you blabber about my worst enemy" I rolled my eyes not caring if she likes him or not. But inside my heart broke into pieces hearing my best friend liking him.

"Yah! Min Hee" she waved her hand infront of me, bringing me back into reality.

"I'll be going home now. Take care of yourself"

"Ah arraseo" I opened the door for her. She waved bye to me as I slowly close the door.

"Did she really fall for Tae? Or is she just lying to me?" I said to myself as I headed up to my room. I picked up my phone and went through my social media until something caught my eye. I saw a picture of Soo Young with Tae at a party.

"When was this" I looked to see that it was just yesterday.

"Why would she do this? Wait what am I saying I don't even like Tae. Or do I?" I threw my phone on my bed and laid on my back. Before I knew it I started closing my eyes and drifted off.

When I finally woke up again. It was already day time. I decided to get ready for school.

Ding!

I grabbed my phone to see Jimin texting me.

Are you ready?

For what?

School. I'll come to your house.

Arraseo. Where are you though?

About a block away.

I quickly put on my shoes and headed out the door.

"Yah! Min Hee!" I turned around to see Jimin running up to me.

"Are you feeling better? Are you sure you can go to school today?" He threw me with a bunch bunch questions.

"Yeah I'm feeling better. Wait how did you know I was sick?"

"I just found out"

"Arraseo. Let's go" we headed towards school. When Soo Young ran up to me wondering why I came to school today.

"Cause I'm feeling better and I can be" she came and hung her arm around mines. Jimin ran and entered the school with Jungkook.

As I was at my locker I saw Taehyung walking my way.

"Are you feeling better?" He came and leaned against the locker.

"Ye-" before I can finish my sentence, Soo Young came and filled in me and Tae's gap.

"Hi Taehyung. What's up?"

So now she's trying to flirt with him. I tried not barf seeing her with him. But also seeing her with him wants me to punch her.

"I'm good how about you" he answered back with a wink after it.

I quickly left them and entered the classroom.

"Where's Min Hee!!" I heard a voice from the door.

I was about to answer until I looked at him.

"Mark" I said under my breathe.

"What do you want" I stood up going towards him.

"Just here to see my little princess" he held my chin up.

I then felt someone pulling me away from him, but then when I looked back I saw him down on the floor.

"Who dare to punch me" he stood back up. Nobody replied until Taehyung came out of no where.

"I did"

"So a little boy like you dare to hit me" he smirked.

"Why the fuck are you here?"

"To see my girlfriend" he grip onto my hand.

"Yah let me go. I'm not your girlfriend" I hit him but he wouldn't let go.

"Yah left go of her" Tae was going to punch him again but missed.

"Slow poke"

"Yah just let go of me"

"Ani my princess" he made me want to puke. I had no other choice but to bite him to let me go.

"Owww!!" He let me go. I ran towards Jimin.

"I'll come back for you later" he left our classroom. Every then started talking again like nothing happened.

"Are you okay" Jimin held me by my shoulders.

"Yeah I'm okay" I started getting a bit dizzy, I started shaking my head making it go away. We all sat down in our seats as the teacher came in. In the middle if the class I felt like someone kept staring at me. I turned to Sungjae to see him taking down note. I turned to Jimin to see him drawing in his notebook. And when I turned to Taehyung. He was staring at me like I was his pray or something. When we made eye contact, he broke it by looking away and laying his head on the table.

Before I knew it, it was already lunch time. I didn't feel like eating so I decided to head towards my ditching class room. Right when I entered there I locked the door just in case Mark decides to come in here.

Ding!

I reached for my phone and leaned my back on some boxes.

Come to the rooftop.
~Soo Young

I got up and slowly headed towards the rooftop. As I got up there I saw Soo Young staring out into the open.

"Min Hee" she turned towards me.

"Whats up?" I walked towards here.

"So you promise you and do this?" She held onto my hand.

"Uh yeah I can see if I can try"

"Ok so um. Can you stop talking to Taehyung. If you don't stop I'll never get a chance with him" I pulled my hand away from her hands.

"So this is about Tae" I gave her a smirk.

"Promise"

"You know what. I'm not going to do it" I crossed my arms and backed away from her.

"But~" I cut her off

"I'm not finished yet. Taehyung isn't going to like someone like you. Your such a slut. You like a new guy every week"

"Min Hee. I thought you were my best friend" her eyes started getting watery.

"Not anymore" I was about to turn around when she raised her hand up about to slap me when someone stopped her.

"You can stop now Soo Young"
Jimin held onto her wrist.

"Jimin oppa"

"Don't Oppa me"

"Let's go Min Hee" he held onto my shoulders and left the rooftop.

"You watch Min Hee. I will get Taehyung. Then I'll come and get Jimin too" I heard her from the rooftop making me wanting to slap her right now but can't. My eyes started getting water as I know I left my best friend.

When the day finally ended Jimin walked me home.

"Min Hee-a. Can I ask you something?" He turned towards me as we reached my door step.

"Yeah what is it?"

"Do you want to come to a party with me tonight"

"I dont know. I usually don't go to parties."

"Just this once please" he pouted.

"Fine fine. I'll go, just this once though"

"Yay!" He started jumping up and down. As I was about to open the door he said something.

"Excuse me" he tapped my shoulder making me turn around.

"I'll pick you up tonight at 7 to go to the party" I nodded and he happily ran home. When I got inside I decided to take a nap. When I woke up it was already 6.

"It 6 already. I have to get ready now" I woke up and ran through my closest looking through a dress to wear. I finally found a mini black dress that came up to my thigh with some black heels to go with it.

I curled my hair and put on some makeup that matched my outfit. I finally put my shoes on and was ready to go out.

"6:50 right on time"

Ding!

You ready?

Yeah how about you?

As ready as you are

Ding dong!
I made my way to the door and opened for him. His mouth dropped when he saw me.

"Yah close your mouth before a fly gets in there" I laughed.

"Ready?"

"Didn't you already ask me that?"

We headed to his car and hopped in. It was about a 15 minute ride to the house. As we got out of the car we can already hear the music playing.

"Ready" he pulled out his hand.

"When are you going to stop asking me that" I held onto his hand as if we were as couple.

As we entered the house we saw people dancing, playing games, and drinking. Jimin found a spot for is to sit. As he was talking and drinking. I ended up wondering off until I bumped into someone.

"Yah watch where your going" he snapped at me.

"Taehyung?" I tried talking loud enough for him to hear me.

"Min Hee? What are you doing here?"

"Jimin brought me here"

"Aish why would he do that. He's just going to drink all night"

"Let's go over here" he pulled me into the kichten where there's not many people.

He popped a cap of the beer for me.

"Here" he handed me the bottle.

"Ani. I'm good"

"If you say so" he put the bottle on the counter. I then saw someone walk into the kichten. He looked similar somehow. When he turned his head I knew who it was. I ran up to him and lighter pulled him.

"Woo Hyun Oppa?" He turned towards me.

"Min Hee?"

"Why are you here? I thought- I thought you were in Japan?" Water started to form in my eyes.

"Min Hee. It's not what you think. I just came to visit"

"Sure you are. If you did come to visit you should've come home." Tears started falling from my eyes.

"Min Hee, what happened?" Taehyung came and rubbed my back as I cried.

"Yah who the heck are you?" My brother yelled at Taehyung pushing him away from me.

"Don't so that to him. I ran to Taehyung"

"Is he your boyfriend Min Hee?" Woo hyun backed away.

"He's someone that would do anything for me. He helped me through my rough times! At least he cared about me more than you. At least Sang Rim still calls me. Not like you who ignored me" he stood there for a while.

"I'm sorry" he left the party with me still crying.

"Taehyung" I sobbed and cried in his chest until I saw the drink that he opened for me ealier and chugged it down.

"Yah I thought you can't drink" he tried taking the bottle away from me but I already finished it.

"Yahh! Stop it"

"Taehyungie can you get me another bottle"

"Whose going to take you home?" He said.

"You will" I pointed towards him.

"Fine. Might as get drunk then" he handed me another bottle. As I drank a quater of if some of Tae's friends showed up with shots.

After he drank a few shots. He got pretty drunk. At that time I was kind of drunk but not exactly. He grabbed my hand and pulled me where the music is the loudest. He faced me towards him and held me by my shoulders.

"Tae are you drunk already?" He pushed me against the wall and pinnef me down. He started coming close to my face. Our faces just a few inches away from eachother. He came closer and closer. I turned my head to see Soo Young watching us.

"So she's here" I looked back at Taehyung who was only an inch away from me. He then smashed his lips against mines. I got a bit startled as my eyes widen and was about to push him off but remembered Soo Young was watching. I kissed him back instantly and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

He then broke the kiss and stared into each others eyes.

Am I really doing this with my enemy? I turned to see Soo Young storming off.

"Min Hee" he cupped my cheeks.

"You know I love you right?"

"Wait what~" Before I can finish my sentence he fell on me still pinning me to the wall.

"Aish are you really that drunk?" I pulled his arm over my shoulder and headed towards the front door. I called a cab took him to my house. As the taxi driver dropped us off at my place, I quietly made sure my parents weren't home anymore. Luckily they're at work. I brought Tae up to my room and laid him on my bed.

I took out one of my old matresses and laid it next to my bed. I set everything up and quickly got changed. When I laid down on the mattress I fell asleep right away.

A/N:
Haiiiiiiiiii everyone!!! And as I said this chapter is long as heck. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Wrote this all night just for yall. Over 3000 words 😥. But anyways I might update tomorrow. Maybe I don't know. I just created another FF called BTS Next door and the first chapter is already out. Sorry if theres any grammer mistake cause i didnt read it over. But BYEEEE!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 180 20
There are times when you're mad at me, times when you'd hang around me the whole day, and times when you wish we would be together forever. I wish ou...
6.4K 459 58
here is my hand, reaching out for you but how can i? what should i do?
12 0 59
What do you do when you meet BTS? Is it possible to be friends with them?
64 0 10
Kim Taehyung, one of the members of the kpop group BTS... Park YN, they're biggest fan came to Seoul for study and success purpose, Both found each o...