He Still Cries For You | Ambr...

Bởi selloutlunatic

'I'll use you as a warning sign... and I moved farther than I thought I could... but I missed you more... Xem Thêm

one
love does not just disappear
you have a weakness
something going on
oblivious
new favorite bromance
greatest weapon
you still love him

there you are

522 18 12
Bởi selloutlunatic

Thursday Night Smackdown.

"Oh my God, oh my God, Seth Rollins just punched his partner Randy Orton!" Michael Cole yelled out.

"Seth! Seth! You know what? Tonight, for the first time in a real time, Seth Rollins will face Dean Ambrose. Good luck boys." Triple H and the rest of the Authority left the ring.

Later that night.

Dean ran out to the ring, throwing tables and chairs into the squared circle, Stephanie and Triple H were sitting down by ringside to watch the match, looking confused on Dean's actions.

Seth walked out to the ring, and the Authority cheered. Dean grabbed a chair, Seth's favorite tool, and called Seth to the ring.

Seth stopped walking at the end of the ramp, and crossed his arms over his chest, smirking at Dean.

Dean grabbed a mic, and looked at Seth.

"You can stop shooting me those flirtatious looks, and you can stop batting your eyelashes at me, because I came here to fight, alright?!"

Seth walked to the steel stairs, and pulled off his shirt very slowly, knowing that Dean was watching. Dean tried his best to hide his smile, but it didn't work.

Seth noticed him smiling, so he smirked at him and raised his eyebrows.

Stephanie and Hunter planted their faces in their hands.

Dean motioned Seth to come in the ring with his hands, and Seth smiled crawling into the ring.

"No, no, no, no, no, no." Hunter said, standing up from his chair.

Seth smiled, until he looked at Triple H.

"We're not going to have this,"

The crowd booed as Seth stepped out of the ring smiling, but not taking his eyes off of Dean.

Monday Night Raw.

"The way you see Seth Rollins lately, you also see Dean Ambrose." Hunter nodded.

"Dean Ambrose.. he's got an attitude,"

Dean Ambrose starred Seth Rollins down as he took off his jacket. Seth took a deep breath, waved in a flirtatious way, and stepped into the ring.

"He's wild,"

Dean danced in the ring as he waited for Seth to walk closer. Seth smiled thinking of old times.

"He's crazy,"

Dean stopped, and pushed Seth out of the ring. Seth got on his feet, and looked at him, shocked.

"He's unpredictable,"

Dean smiled, and mouthed 'I'm sorry' to Seth. Seth smiled back at him and they both laughed.

"Your 'love' for Dean Ambrose—"

"I don't love him anymore," Seth frowned.

"Knock out!" Michael Cole yelled as Randy Orton kicked the side of Dean Ambrose's head.

"Let me finish... Your love for Dean Ambrose has led you to make unreasonable, unprofessional decisions. Like, you punched Randy."

Seth ran out, and punched Randy before looking at Dean.

"Oh my God, oh my God, Seth Rollins just punched his partner Randy Orton!" Michael Cole yelled out. 

"What just happened? Are you kidding me? What is going on here?" Michael Cole continued as Seth picked Dean Ambrose up. Triple H rubbed his eyes as he watched by ringside. Seth ran to the top of the ramp, keeping his eyes on Dean Ambrose. Dean looked shocked as he watched Seth Rollins walking backwards towards the stage.

Seth's anger built up, and he exited the ring to be away from Triple H until Dean Ambrose popped up on the screen.

"Screw the Authority," he said. "Seth," Dean started. Seth smiled, but frowned when Triple H began to talk again.

"Ambrose, if the hard way is your choice, then the hard way it shall be!" Triple H yelled. Dean looked behind him, only to see Kane and Randy Orton. Kane threw Dean against the wall and Randy began to kick him.

"You don't get it, Ambrose. I don't lose," Hunter continued. Seth looked at the screen and his jaw dropped. His eyes had a large amount of fear and worry in them.

"I never lose!"

Seth began to yell at Hunter, telling him to tell Randy and Kane to stop.

"Calm down, Seth, let me make my point."

Seth continued to scream and yell at Hunter.

"The Authority always wins."

Seth ran into the ring, and pushed Hunter telling him to stop. Hunter looked at him with disappointment as Seth continued to watch them beat up Dean.

Dean was left on the floor, looking hurt and desperate for help. Seth closed his eyes, and punched a turnbuckle before exiting the ring.

Battleground. Team Cena vs Team Authority.

"I want you," Dean whispered to his opponent Seth.

"Oh you want me?" Seth pointed to himself. Dean smirked, until John Cena stepped in the ring, ready to face Seth. 

"I got this," Cena said, motioning for Dean to get in their corner. Seth and Dean both sighed, but Cena and Rollins squared up. John Cena threw Rollins in the corner opposite of where Dean's was, and gave him punches and kicks in the stomach.

Dean looked at Cena and furrowed his eyebrows in anger.

Cena did not stop, and the ref didn't do anything about it.

Dean's face showed his complete anger, but he licked his lips and straightened up to hide it. Dean pulled at his hair in worry as Cena continued the beatdown on Seth.

Dean stepped into the ring, and the crowd cheered as he pulled Cena off of Seth, and threw him to the outside of the ring.

"Hey! Dean Ambrose attacking John Cena!" Michael Cole yelled.

Seth smirked at Dean as he held his stomach in pain. Dean faced Seth and slightly smiled, but frowned when Seth held his hand out and yelled, "Wait!"

Dean Ambrose turned around only to get an RKO from Randy Orton. Seth's jaw dropped as he watched.

"Are you okay?" Seth yelled to Dean. Ambrose nodded, and got right back up. Randy Orton looked furious that Seth was showing mercy to Dean Ambrose.

Monday Night Raw.

"Give me Seth Rollins just one on one!" Randy Orton demanded to Triple H backstage.

As Seth listened in the door, his mind flashed back to the end of the Battleground match.

Randy Orton threw Seth Rollins to his security crew, and continued the beat down on Dean Ambrose. Seth was trying his best to run in the ring and stop him, but J&J held him back.

"You two are a team!" Stephanie yelled.

"A team? Are you kidding me!" Randy snapped.

Seth's mind now flashed back to the beginning of Raw, before Randy stormed backstage.

Seth charged at Seth, giving him punches left from right. Hunter pushed Seth off of Randy. "We are not doing this here!" Hunter snapped. Randy gave Seth a final RKO before exiting the ring. J&J helped Seth Rollins up, and Hunter sighed.

"I'll give you your match with Seth Rollins tonight." Hunter told Randy.

Later that night.

Seth watched Randy pace back and forth across from him before he looked to his right, seeing the Authority sitting at ringside, watching the match closely.

Dean came out before the bell was rung, and Seth ran as Randy charged at him. He ran to Dean.

"Security is now out here trying to seperate Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins." Michael Cole announced.

"Seth!" Dean yelled as Seth was being pulled away from Dean.

"Get Dean out of here!" Hunter yelled.

"Get off of me!" Seth yelled to the refs and security keeping him away from Dean Ambrose.

"I don't want to see him back in this arena!" Hunter continued.

"We can't afford to lose, Randy! We have to win, Randy!" Hunter snapped.

Later that night, Randy demanded a match with Seth Rollins now that Dean Ambrose was out of the arena. He gave Seth a suplex, and all of a sudden, Dean's music hits. He runs out, jumps on the top rope, and does a crossbody on Randy before giving him punches left from right.

He got off of Randy, walked over to Seth, and picked him up before exiting the ring, continuing to watch by ringside.

"Continue the match, ref!" Stephanie yelled.

Randy grabbed Seth by his hair, and was setting up for the RKO before Dean ran into the ring, and tossed Randy ringside by the Authority. Seth picked up Randy, and threw him into the ring. Randy stood up right away, and gave Dean Ambrose an RKO.

Seth went for a school boy leverage pin while Randy was still distracted, earning the 1, 2, 3.

Dean went in for a hug, but Seth sighed, and walked backstage.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

45.2K 491 44
just one shots about stefan hurt/comfort or sick stories. Up for requests. #3- defan #6- stamon #19- stelena #23- sickfics #26- hurt-comfort #99- pau...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
863K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...