Bad Boy Brad (Bradley Will Si...

By vampsx

"Don't be afraid baby" he whispers in my ear. His body hovers over mine with one hand resting on the wall as... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Bad Boy Brad (Bradley Will Simpson)

7.7K 69 6
By vampsx

"Don't be afraid baby" he whispers in my ear. His body hovers over mine with one hand resting on the wall as I'm up against it, the other hand in his pocket.

"I'm not afraid." I said looking down. He takes his hand out of his pocket, lifting my chin up.

"Look at me, I won't ever hurt you, I promise." He says as our eyes meet. His lips brushed against mine.

________________________

Just sort of a teaser for what's to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.7K 52
"I hate you" "Fucking too bad I'm your mate" I glared at him sitting in this damn steel box, I don't wanna get stuck in this freaking elevator with...
178K 4.3K 79
"Why are you even talking to me? You should be with those 13 year olds." "Why be with them when I could be with you?" "Because I don't like you, du...
Measurements By n/a

Teen Fiction

233K 8.6K 20
"You're beautiful," he looked me dead in the eyes and I saw that he wasn't joking. He stood up and pulled me up with him. "You are the most beautiful...
1.4M 37.2K 23
"Can't You just leave me alone and mind your own goddamn business ??" l snapped..... He just pins me to hits locker with both his hands on either sid...