Falling For You

By JustStayGold

Nadia Grace Collins knew little about love, but just as every girl she thrived to feel it. Moving out of her... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two - Part 1
Chapter Thirty Two - Part 2
Sequel

Chapter Twenty Two

278 13 3
By JustStayGold

I looked into the mirror down at my butt that looked great in one of Kylie's dresses. Tonight was Anastasia's birthday and according to Kylie it was super exclusive so she more than demanded that we borrow her clothes. Turning to face the mirror I quickly looked down to my boobs that looked like they could pop out at anytime.

"I don't think your plus two was meant for my boobs, Kylie. I'm not wearing this." I shook my head at the dress. This time I was the one that wasn't ready, Kylie stood in a black, skin tight dress and knee high heels. Tessa on the other hand was also wearing a Kylie dress that was just as revealing as the one I was in. 

Kylie rolled her eyes, "Is she always this ungrateful?"

Tessa laughed and I scoffed, "I just don't wanna wear this dress. Let's just stop by the house, I have plenty of dresses."

Kylie shook her head, "Nope. You're wearing it, you're hot get over it. And if it being mine is what bothers you, you can have it."

"Fuck you," Kylie smirked at my response while typing something on her phone, "I don't want it but I'll fucking wear it now come on."

Kylie nodded, "Okay then, I just text my driver and he's outside so we're good to go." Following Kylie out of her house I looked down at my phone, hoping for a text from Justin but had nothing. We had been talking everyday for the past three days while he spent time at the studio but he didn't mention anything about this party.

Getting into the back seat I leaned slightly forward to question Kylie, "You said Justin's going, right?"

"Mhm. Already there I think." I leaned back and took one glance at my phone before meeting Kylie's eyes in the rear view mirror, "If Jordyn wasn't already invited to this party I would have taken her instead of you. You're being extra annoying tonight, Dia. Justin knew I was asking you to come with me that's why he didn't ask you."

"Okay but he didn't even bring it up?" I narrowed my eyes at her, irritated. Although, my irritation wasn't at her at all but I didn't really even know what it was about.

Next to me Tessa joined in, "Nadia, stop. You can ask him that when we get there. Actually, don't just have a good time. Who cares if he didn't bring it up? You're going."

I stayed silent, knowing I had no argument and the rest of the drive stayed like this: silent. Aside from Kylie occasionally directing her driver. When we finally pulled up to the house I quietly stared in awe. Kylie had already mentioned that the house wasn't actually Stassie's but they rented it for her birthday. There wasn't nearly as many people as I expected, maybe a third of the amount of people at the party after the concert.

We climbed the front steps of the modern house that was surrounding by glass windows allowing us to see the purple lighting of the party. Walking in the music mixed with the voices of everyone, the music was a volume to dance to but not too loud. 

Kylie quickly lead us to the kitchen where a bartender stood behind the long island, "Stassie goes all out huh?"

Kylie laughed and handed Tessa and I a glass containing a clear beverage that tasted like gin. Kylie quietly whispered to us while walking away, "I can't drink they know me and Stassie would be pissed if I got to drink when she can't. She's out back with Jay."

We both nodded following her into the backyard that held a huge pool with random people swimming inside. Across the pool I could make out Stassie standing in a group of people and amoung those people Justin stood. 

Making our way to them, Justin quickly noticed my presence being quick to give me a soft kiss, "Hey babe, I was wondering when you were gonna be here."

"Well, here I am." Soon I got lost in conversation with Justin and Za who had gotten more tolerable over the time we'd known each other. 

-------

I somehow found myself stumbling around the pool with Tessa who was just as drunk as I was, laughing at a joke Za had just told. A few feet away Justin sat on a couch by a fire that looked to warm and dangerous for me to be near, but I walked towards him anyway. 

I sloppily threw my body down on the spot next to Justin who was sober and laughing, "Babe, you drunk too much."

"I know, I'm drunk. I can't help it it's the atmosphere." I words fumbled out of my mouth while Justin silently laughed at me. I shook my head, "Don't laugh at me."

"I think you should go home." He told my hand and rested it in his lap, setting his gaze on me. I struggled to look back at him, my mind being to blurred to do so. I began to search for Kylie who I had lost nearly an hour ago but paid no attention to it, "Can't. I came with Kylie and I don't see her, and Tessa isn't ready to go home."

Justin shook his head, smirking at turned his attention to Martin who was digging into his back pocket, "Hey man, can you take Nadia home. I would, but I didn't drive here and I know you're already leaving."

"Yeah man." Martin nodded, waiting for Justin to carry my limp body to Martin's car. As we made our way through the house to the front door I noticed that not many people had drank. I silently began to question why I had decided to drink so much, quickly dismissing it when Justin struggled to get me into the front seat of Martin's car. 

Once inside, Justin gave me a swift kiss and I assumed it was because the alcohol on my breath that it wasn't longer. He said his last goodbye to Martin and I before Martin drove off. The movement of the car made my stomach whirl and I tried to focus on keeping it at ease, thinking about something else. 

Once I got it settled enough I worked on sober my thoughts enough to know what was going on. The alcohol had already made me forget how I had gotten into Martin's car and I racked my brain to remember before Martin announced our arrival, "We're here."

I nodded, looking down at his middle console where a water bottle sat, "I'm drinking this." He slowly nodded watching as I took a long swig.

"Can I use your bathroom?" I pushed my hair out of my face, unable to think about what Martin had just asked but saying yes anyway. Getting out I quietly led him to the bathroom before going to my room. 

The lights were off and I was in no condition to turn them on. Although the water had helped to sober me some I still could not function enough while I struggled to unbuckle my heels. Behind me I listened as the sound of the toilet flushing filled my head followed by the door closing. Seconds later Martin stood behind me, laughing as I continued the fight with my heels.

"Need help?" 

I scoffed, "No." I tried desperately to unbuckle the shoes, determined to prove to him that in my drunkenness I could still undo my shoes. I huffed after another minute of fighting, sitting on the end of the bed and extending my leg towards him.

He shook his head, before bending down and unbuckling the sides of my heels. I thoughts wondered to Justin at the party, silently wanting to know what he was doing. After a few seconds Martin stood allowing me to kick the heels off and stand in front of him. 

The change of elevation caused my legs to give out beneath me and slightly fall before Martin's hands caught me. I chuckled looking up at him, "Thank y-"

My words were interrupted my a quick and hard kiss to my lips. I didn't have time to object before my body decided to give into him and kiss back. Somehow I had found my lips back on Martin's but this time I wasn't pulling away and my body when limp in his arms.

-------

Okay, so bear with me I know this chapter is very choppy towards the end but I really wanted to get it to you because I'm nervous yet excited for the next chapter. I may go back and edited it soon but until then let me know if you have any confusion. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 617 13
Moving to another state and not knowing anyone can be pretty harsh. Especially when Hailey an 18 year old girl that has moved from Colorado to Miami...
85.6K 3.3K 22
Falling in love with someone while trying to hide your feelings seems almost impossible, but when those feelings are for a pop star it's twice as bad...
14.6K 544 35
What happens when y\n falls in love with her best friend?
971K 13.4K 97
Kate's life is anything but glamorous. Her whole life she's dreamed of running away and going to college. But instead she meets Justin Bieber. He cha...