SUBWAY INK (m.y & p.j) || UNF...

By Hobi_isthesun

◊ in which Jimin falls head over heels for a complete stranger on the subway and wants to know more about his... More

BOARDING STATION
First Stop
Second Stop
Fourth Stop
Fifth Stop
Sixth Stop
Seventh Stop
EXCITED NOTE
Eighth Stop
Ninth Stop
Tenth Stop
Eleventh Stop
Twelfth Stop
Thirteenth Stop
HOW TO; SHARPIE TATTOO (the plot behind Subway Ink)
Fourteenth Stop
Fifteenth Stop
A thing I did™
Sixteenth Stop
Seventeenth Stop
Eighteenth Stop
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Nineteenth Stop
Twentieth Stop
LONG OVERDUE APOLOGY

Third Stop

8.8K 620 435
By Hobi_isthesun

A/N; so I don't really know why this beautiful gif wouldn't work up there ^ but it works like this, so enjoy.

This is Namjoon's hair in this story (and the glasses as well)! I first thought of blonde, but then I remembered his time with greyish hair and he's just so.. Amazingly beautiful with it. Like seriously, he's been my weak spot these last few days. I guess I'll need to change up my bias list again and switch him and the maknae (who's currently #2) because Joonie is just too damn adorable sometimes. But okay, the story. ENJOY!

"So, how's your avoiding of the new producer going?"
Namjoon entered the office behind the reception after a quick knock. He didn't normally knock, but he started to ever since Jimin told him about Tae's little secret. What the younger didn't understand though, was why Namjoon did it when he perfectly knew it was Jimin on desk-duty.

Probably his idea of a subtle hit at him, knowing Jimin was, as said before, as single as you can get.

"Excuse me?" The younger asked with wide eyes, shocked as to how his hyung had managed to find the avoiding thing out.
"You've been hiding from Min Yoongi for almost two weeks."
Jimin could only stare at him in horror.
Namjoon sighed before seating himself next to his employe and friend on his desk.

"I'll take that stare as 'how the hell did you find that out, oh almighty hyung?'-"
"Joonie-hyung," Jimin managed to interrupt him, his voice barely a whisper. Namjoon sighed once again, even deeper this time.

"You know what? It doesn't even matter." He made a gesture as if he threw something over his shoulder. "What does matter, is that you've been bailing on your reception-duty ever since Min started coming here. You're not doing your job, simply because you're trying to avoid one of our clients for some unknown reason, although I'm thinking it's a quite childish one."

Jimin drummed his fingers against the desk before opening his mouth. "Well, you see, I am taking over anyone's paperwork that I send to take over my reception-time."

"But I pay all of you for what you're supposed to do. Did you know, Park, that you get paid more during reception-duty than office, because it's a completely different job? All you're causing here with your arrangement," Namjoon made quotations with his fingers, "is you getting payed too much and your collegues who take over not getting payed enough. If you're going to continue this weird habit, I'll make sure you all get payed for what you actually do."

Jimin had been listening with wide eyes. Never before had Namjoon sounded more intimidating whilst talking to him. That may have been because he was talking about Jimin's paycheck here, one of the things the younger held most dear in his life.
He quickly decided to give his hyung what he wanted. "Okay, I'm sorry. I promise to go back to my normal duties." Not even realising that meant that he'd have to greet the new one starting tomorrow.

"Thank you," Namjoon showed off his dimples, before lifting his butt off the desk. But he seemed to change his mind as he returned to his previous pose and his smile slowly turned into a grin. Jimin knew he could have expected this, so he answered before the other could even ask.

"I just had a really awkward phone conversation with the guy and would appreciate it to not have to see his face for a while until he forgets about it." Jimin then continued to tell about the conversation itself.
Namjoon frowned deeply, his grin vanishing.

"Really? That's all? God, I expected to be this a bit more entertaining actually."

Jimin frowned back. As he then remembered he would probably have to welcome Min Yoongi in the next day, he suddenly turned extremely nervous. His hyung saw this and sighed a little.
"Okay, Jimin. I have a proposition. You can start your reception duty after Min comes in. Just make sure you don't have to see him, tell your collegue at that moment you have my approval of not having to do his registration. I don't care what you tell them, just make sure to not see him if it really makes you that nervous." Namjoon knew all too well how badly his friend cared for himself in times of stress. He did not want him to push himself over the edge.

Jimin had to contain himself from hugging the older as he offered him a trembling smile. "Thank you so much."

"Although I still don't get it. I'm sure you'd change your mind on the 'I don't want to see him'-front if you actually saw the guy once."

"What do you mean by that?"

"That he's quite your type, I would say! You always fall for the more mysterious, brooding guys right? Because you like surprises." Namjoon started heading out.

"I guess.." Jimin trailed off.

"He'd be perfect! On top of that, he dyes his hair, has a piercing and even tats, I mean.. You like all that jazz."
Before Jimin could question his hyung any further, he had already left the room.

Subway stranger?

But he quickly shook off the thought of his crush before concentrating on his job. At least he wouldn't have to awkwardly greet the new producer anytime soon, even if he was that hot. That probably would just turn Jimin's nervousness even worse. He wasn't used to talking to cute guys anymore.

***

Talking about hitting on cute guys, the next day Jimin finally saw his chance to approach his little subway-crush.
Jimin had been waiting on his carriage, like every morning, seated on one of the metal seats lined up next to the rails.
The last empty one was right next to him, so when the blonde finally entered the station as well, he obviously sat his ass down the closest he had ever been to Jimin.

The black-haired man took note of the slightly later time the other had arrived. He also looked a bit shoken up, and his eyelids were still a bit swollen and sticky. Jimin could only presume he had slept in without meaning to.
Even though he looked immensely tired, he still pulled the headphones over his ears and a pen out of his bag, together with the notebook.

Jimin took this moment to try and see the tattoo from up close, as it seemed the stranger was a bit ashamed of it. Yet, when Jimin casted his gaze down to the other's forearm, he noticed that the drawing on it was nowhere near as big as the one Jimin saw. It was a small word, and it seemed to spell out 'Park?'. Jimin assumed the blonde knew someone with that name, though he didn't know why there was a question mark behind it.

It never even dawned on him that he was someone with that name. After all, how would the man know his name?

Jimin was confused. He had been quite sure of the fact that the tattoo took most of the space available on the other's forearm. Yet, now it was a small word, even stranger, a name, with a question mark. Had Jimin assumed wrong? He could have sworn the tat was something like a face or something, not a name. He frowned deeply. He could have asked, but the other looked so immersed with whatever he was doing, that he didn't have the heart to interrupt him.

Once their carriage had arrived, both men took place inside of it. But the blonde's seat was occupied. Jimin had already sat down, when his crush took, once again, the seat next to him. As chill as Jimin was about it a minute ago, as nervous he was now. Because, for some reason, the other had pulled off his headphones, meaning he could hear and notice every small effect he had on the black-haired man next to him.

Jimin was not used to sitting next to cute men. And this specific cute man had been on his mind for two weeks now. Everything he did had an effect on Jimin, even from quite the distance. Imagine if Jimin discovered something new about the stranger and had another outburst like the first time. That would kill him.

But he couldn't not say something, and he was so immensely fascinated by the tattoo..

Oh my god. There are more of them.

Jimin's eyes widened when he saw the glimpse of more black ink peeking from under the collar of the other's black shirt, and even more of it on his left hand. So before he could scare himself and change his mind, he said:

"Yo man. I like your ink."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 6K 92
Jimin: hey yoongi can we talk about last night Yoongi: erm yeah what about it Jimin: errrr we fucked?? Yoongi: yeah and Jimin: and does that not mean...
14.4K 448 13
Jimin is sick, and Yoongi is his new neighbor that worries for him. This is a short story for the 100 follower milestone! 💜
9.2K 259 13
Y/N along with her friends sends a snap to a wrong person and it turns out to be..... READ THE STORY TO FIND OUT!💜
156K 7.2K 45
" W-what do you want from me? " " I want you ." || Everything was working just fine before Jimin started to receive weird messages from an anonymous...