Do I love my Step-Brother.? (...

By mamiperez22

What will happen when Ray Ray moves into your house with you and your mom.? Find out More

Why
Chapter 1: Meeting the New Family
Chapter 2: Sibling Conflicts
Chapter 3: Remebering an Old Flame
Not the same
Chapter 4: School Days
Chapter 5: So What We Get High?
Chapter 6: Hangover
Chapter 7: Say Yes Girl
Chapter 8: Love Games
Chapter 9: Drama
Cast Call
Chapter 10: I trust you.
Chapter 11: New Girlfriend
Chapter 12: The f^ck
Chapter 13: How could you.?
I'm sorry
Chapter 14: Gone
Chapter 15: New Life
Chapter 16: Baby what baby?
Left Eye
Chapter 17: Back So Soon.?
Chapter 18: Bad News.
Chapter 19: What Now?
Really?
For an Update
Alrighty
Chapter 20: Gone(2)
Chapter 21: Today's a new day.
Not a chapter
Chapter 22: Shocking.
Chapter 23: How could you?
Chapter 24: The Meeting.
Chapter 25: Trust Me.
Parody Chat
Hacked
Chapter 25: Trust Me (Part 2)
Update about Prodigy story
Fame is up :)
100k!?
Chapter 26: Liar Liar
Question
Author's Note
Chapter 27: Bye Bye Bye
Chapter 28: It's A...
Chapter 29: Baby Blues
Chapter 30: Broken
Chapter 31: Jealous ?
Chapter 32: This Could've Been Us
Chapter 33: Guess Who's Back
New Story
Chapter 34: A Dream ?
Chapter 35: Paternity Testing
Stop With The Negativity
Chapter 36: Family Time
Stoping Writing
Chapter 37: Cheaters
Chapter 38: Tests
Chapter 39: Three Months Later
Chapter 40: Leaving
Chapter 41: Trials and Tribulations
Chapter 42:
Wattpads fucking up

Not a chapter

14.3K 346 43
By mamiperez22

I'm sure that you've heard by now that as of September 28, 2013 Prodigy....excuse me Craig left Mindless Behavior and we found out about it yesterday on November 1, 2013. The reason is Mama Wanda made him leave out of that '' devilish group " and come live with her. Now I don't know if she realizes how many lives she just effected. Ray Prince Roc and Myles' careers are most likely ruined because being totally honest there isn't a Mindless Behavior with out Prodigy.....Craig sorry. Cause he's the lead singer! Yeah they can replace him but it wouldn't be MB it would be a different group , and I don't know if I would be able to listen to them not hearing Prodigy's beautiful voice. I honestly don't think that they should try to replace Prod because it won't work. Their fan base has already dropped from all this drama that's been happening. I think that they will lose a lot of fans. This was supposed to be the year that MB took over the world. All Around The World the album , the Movie , Awesomeness TV MB takeover? All these years we've been waiting to see you be the talk of everyone! On billboards. In movies. I bet Bad Behavior isn't going to come out now. You've heard them all say that MB was their way to make a better life for their family. I'm sorry if some of you get mad at me but I'm really feeling a mixture between anger sad and total confusion because I have to stop and think that I don't know the whole story. Yeah , but TM would be no more. Prod is probably going to go solo around 17/18 and that's not long at all from now. He's probably working on it right now. But what about the other boys? Huh? All the work they've put it. All the time spent away from their families. All these years just, down the drain. I'm signing off for a while.

**Mami Perez**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 143 80
this girl names is Mimi Brown but she do not know that Chris Brown is her big brother because he been separated from her and they don't know each ot...
165K 4K 18
What will happen a mafia got crazily obsessed with you...? Start reading to find out...!!
72.5K 1.6K 16
When yn who life is never lasting or ending meets the famous Chris brown.....what happens when they meet? Will there be love or hate? When the world...
326K 11.7K 38
What happens when your mum tries hooking you up with a stranger during one night at a hotel? What happens when this boy then moves to your town? What...