Twisted games (Michael Jackso...

Por MJsGirl1987

After a random meeting backstage before an interview Michael Jackson befriends 17 year old Faith Owens. The d... Más

The games begin
Phone call
Interview/kind of
Can't stop thinking of you
It's a date x
Can I trust you?
Home Alone
Just friends
Playing games
Guilty pleasure
Too Close
Happy birthday Pt.1
Happy birthday Pt.2
The girl is mine
Walk Away
The perfect image
Just for show
Prom night
Playing with the press
Double lives
Busted
Family tree
Apart of me
Bail out
Betrayal
payback
Coincidence?
The truth Pt.1
The truth Pt.2
Why?
Other side Pt.1
Other side Pt.2
Meet the family
Special place
Tell her
Real love
Family time
Help
Mind games
Proof
Someone's watching
Desperate
Letter
Decisions
Won't let go
DNA
unsure
Surprise
Unsupportive
Tip off
Crazy
The truth
Accept it
Awards
scared
Let me go
moving on
Missing
Confession
Runaway
Blame
Return
Mistake
Sorry
Hurting
Moving on
Precious gift
Excited
Practice
Change of heart
Labour
Precious
Parenting
Secrets and lies
Found
Choice
Gone
Back
Better off
Visit
Warning
Emily
Unfair
Let me explain
please Listen
Danny
Unsure
who am I?
Last supper
God's will
New start
Goodbye
Plans
lies and secrets
Caught
Blame
Changes
Better late than never
Stressed
Blackmail
Double crossed
Game over

Lies

280 9 6
Por MJsGirl1987

Diana's POV

I haven't spoken to Michael since our conversation at the aftershow party and I do feel bad about the thing's I said to him and I could see why he was so upset by what I was saying, but I was just trying to make him see sense. I understand that Michael is an adult and can make his own decisions, but he's is and always has been very naive when it comes to people and doesn't seem to understand that not everybody is as kind and accepting as he likes to believe they are.

It's probably because he's been so sheltered growing up and still very much is. He has so many people around him, yet nobody will ever just tell him no and if he messes up people will just fix the problem and then let it go and that's the problem. He's never done anything truly bad or anything to hurt anybody because it's not in his nature, but having so many people around him sheltering him the way they do is making it difficult for him to grow up and understand the real world and the people in it.

I know what i'm about to is drastic, but I've tried talking to Michael just like his family has and tried to make him see sense and he isn't listening to any of us and this is my last resort to break them up. I understand that Michael cares alot for Faith and will be upset and probably hate me at first, but in the long he'll finally see sense and realise that I'm doing this for his own good.

****

Michael's POV

I've been working at the studio alot lately and I feel pretty guilty about it because with me working all the time, I haven't really spend much time with Faith or been able to give her as much attention as I should and want to, so I'm talking the day off to spend some time with her. She knows I have to work alot and She's always been really understanding about it, but even though she never says anything about it, it must still bother her especially with her being home most of the time.

I do want to take her with me to the studio and even simple things like going out for lunch, but every time, we're always surrounded by the paparazzi and the media and it scares me the way they crowd around especially towards her and I always panic that she might get hurt and I really don't want to risk any harm coming to her or our baby.

I'm just finishing off breakfast and Faith comes into the kitchen. "good morning" I smile pulling her in and pecking her lips. "you both sleep ok?"

"mhm, as always" she smiles kissing me back. "you felt any movement yet?"

"Not yet, I think we have a while before all that" she giggles "I can't wait to feel it's first kick" I smile. "me neither, I can't wait for the next scan" she says excitedly.

"I still remember the first time looking at that screen and seeing our child for the first time" I sigh contently. "I still can't believe I didn't know I was pregnant" she giggles. "I'm glad you didn't. I think the way we found out was perfect" I smile pulling her in closer and kiss her, then break away. "breakfast is almost ready" I smile turning back to what I was doing and she smiles and walks over to the breakfast bar. "actually I was thinking since it's such a lovely day, we could eat breakfast outside today" I turn to her and she smiles agreeing.

*

We're sat outside eating breakfast and I sigh rolling my eyes when my phone starts ringing and I see it's Quincy and hang up, putting the phone back on my pocket. "who was that?" Faith asks. "just Quincy"

"so why didn't you answer?" She frowns confused. "because I took the day off work to spend to spend time just me and you and I intend to keep it that way" I smile pecking her lips "Awww, that so sweet" she coos kissing me back.

**********

Faith's POV

It's the middle of the afternoon and so far and Michael have had a great day. We mainly just hung out around the house, but I love these moments when it's just the two of us because I get to have Michael all to myself.

We're snuggling down on the sofa to watch a movie and Michael phone starts ringing and he looks at the number and again hangs up "Quincy again?" I ask and he shakes his head. "it was Diana" he shrugs, putting the phone back on his pocket. "you can answer your phone, if you want to" I giggle "I'm sure whatever it is can wait" he says kissing me then then snuggles back down with me, then sighs as he phone starts ringing again "just answer the phone" I chuckle and he huffs picking it up.

"hey, Diana. I'm really busy right.... What's happened?... I'll come over soon"

He sighs hanging up the phone then turns to me. "is everything ok?"

"I'm not sure. She just said she needs to talk to me and she sounded pretty upset" he mutters. "It's fine" I smile through pursed lips. "I'll be back as soon as possible I promise" he smiles through pursed lips and kisses me before getting up and I can tell by the look on his face he feels bad about leaving, but I'm not gonna get mad because he seemed pretty concerned about whatever she said to him.

***

After Michael leaves I sit down to watch the movie and about 20 minutes later, I get a call from security saying that Diana is at the gate.

"hey, Michael's on his way to see you" I tell her confused. "I know and I'm sorry, but I just needed him out of the way so I could see you" she sighs "me? For what?" I frown even more confused. "I um... I need to speak to you about something. It's about Michael"

"if you've just come here to start going on about us then.."

"that's not why I'm here" she cuts me off. "good, because you've had a wasted trip and..."

"we slept together" she cuts me off and I stand staring at her not saying anything. "I'm sorry, but you had the right to know" she sighs. "Michael wouldn't do that to me" I shake my head in disbelief. "I'm so sorry, but it's true. It all started when Michael invited me over here a few months ago and he made a move on me and I know I should have pushed him away, but when he started telling me he was in love with me I couldn't help myself and I'm so sorry"

"what do you mean that's when 'all started?' I croak. "whenever Michael tells you he's been working late at the studio he hasn't. He's been with me and that's why he's on his way over to my house now because he thinks that's why I called and..."

"no, he's on his way over because you called him and said you were upset. He wouldn't..."

"that's just he told you" she cuts me. "I'm sorry, but you deserve to know the truth. It's not fair for us to lie to you and i'm sorry you had to find out about me and him this way"

****

Michael's POV

"what do you mean she's not here? She called and asked me to come over" I frown confused at Diana's security guard "she didn't say anything to us, she left about an hour ago" he shrugs.

I get back in the car and try to call her but she doesn't pick up and it keeps ringing until it goes to voicemail and I hang up not bothering to leave a message and make my way back home.

*

I finally get back and when I pull up I see Faith putting a suitcase into the back of her car and rush over to her. "Where are you going?" I look at her confused and she turns around with tears running down her face "baby, what's happened?"

"stay away from me!" She sobs pushing me away. "why? What have I done?" I frown confused "Diana came over and she..."

"She what?" I frown confused "she told me everything about you and her and...how could you do that me? I trusted you and all this time you were cheating on me her!" She croaks and is about to get in the car, but I take her hand stopping her. "she lying. I never cheating on..."

"stay away from me! I never wanna see you again" She snaps pushing me away "baby, I swear I haven't.."

"Leave me alone" she sobs pushing me away again, then quickly gets in the car and drives away.

I call Diana's number and again she doesn't answer and it goes to her voicemail

"YOU LYING FUCKING CUNT! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY ALL THOSE LIES ABOUT ME TO FAITH!? I HATE YOU AND I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS!!!"

I scream down the phone then break down crying.

*

Diana's POV

I'm listening to Michael's voicemail and I feel awful listening to Michael's cries. I didn't want to do it this way, but I had no choice, Michael and Faith being together is just wrong and I know he's hurting now, but soon enough he'll understand that the two of them being apart is the right thing.

****

Julie's POV

"Faith! What's happened? Are you Ok?" I gasp slightly opening the door to Faith sobbing. "you were right about Michael. I'm so sorry I didn't listen to you" she sobs rushing into my arms and I pull her in closer. "what has done to you?" I ask and she tells me all about him and Diana.

"... I always knew they were close, but never thought that.... How could I be so stupid not to see it?" She croaks and I wrap my arms around her. "none of this is your fault, sweetie" I say softly "Michael's very manipulative, just like the rest of his family. It's not your fault. Not of this is"

"I hate him and I never wanna see him or any of them ever again" she sobs "and you won't have to. You don't have to see or speak to anybody you don't want too" I say softly, pulling her into me and smile slightly to myself now that I finally have Faith back with me and for good this time.

I knew he was a messed up little pervert for sleeping with his own niece, but I have to admit that I never had him down as a cheat, but either way Faith is back where she belongs and thanks to Michael, Faith never wants to go anywhere near him or his family again.

****

Michael's POV

I try calling Faith again and again she hangs up and I leave her another voicemail.

"Faith, please pick up. I swear to you what Diana said is not true. I love you and I'd never cheat on you with her or anybody I swear. Please pick up so we can talk"

After leaving her another message I call Diana and this time she picks up. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THIS TO ME? YOU BITCH!!!" I snap the second she picks up. "Michael, I know your upset right now but..."

"upset!!!? you told all these lies about me and now Faith is gone because of you!" I snap cutting her off. "which is for the best. You might not see it now, but trust me. The two of you shouldn't have been together in the first place and I'm sorry I lied, but I had no other choice I tried talking to you but..."

"what do you mean you had no choice!? You had the choice to stay the fuck out of my business! Faith means everything to me and you've took her away from me! Why do hate me so much?" I croak. "Michael, I don't hate you. it was for your own good and it's for the best that..."

"the best for who!?" I cut her off "Faith is pregnant and thanks to you our baby's gonna grow up in a broken home. Are you happy now!? You've ruined everything and you've broken up my family and..."

"She what!? Michael I..."

"I hate you and I'll never forgive you for this!" He cut her off and hang up. Then dial Faith's number and pray that she picks up, but when I call it goes straight to her voicemail.

****

Diana's POV

After Michael slams the phone down I stand in shock after hearing that Faith is pregnant. I already felt awful for having to break them up like this and I knew Michael would be upset, but if I'd known Faith was pregnant I never would have said what I did. It was one thing breaking them up, but I would never have said what I did if I'd known I was taking a father away from a child.

****

Faith's POV

Michael has been trying to call me and leaving messages constantly to the point that I've had to switch of my phone because I don't want to talk to him or listen to any more of his lies.

I can't believe I was so stupid not to see that what he and Diana had was more than just an innocent friendship and I wish I'd listened to my mom the first time when she told me not to talk to Michael anymore. She warned me over and over about him and I wish I'd believe her and listened to her the first time.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.4K 1.2K 27
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 is far from perfect. Before starting her senior year of college, she's already guaranteed her position as the black sheep o...
11.3K 649 26
In the wake of the tragic events that occurs when Jasmine is just fifteen years old she has to endure what life gives her. Three years later she find...
77.9K 3.4K 200
When 15 year old Ocean moves next door to 17 year old Michael they quickly fall for each other, but both coming from strict religious and abusive hou...
70.3K 1.6K 38
Stephanie is a 29 years old and lived in a very small house when she was little. She didn't have much growing up. Not much money, food, or friends. B...