Devoted // l.s

By larriessecrets

Louis moves to LA and meets a grieving Harry, due to his mother recently passing away. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 21

160 17 3
By larriessecrets

Niall's POV

I can't believe it's been a week already. I guess I didn't deserve her after all. I took another chug from the bottle and placed it down.

I haven't even been out of my room since. I couldn't care less about classes.

"Hey Ni?" There was a soft knock at the door.

"What Styles." I snarled. I couldn't put up with it anymore. The hourly check ups and people being awkward around me. I guess this is how Harry felt with us.

"Can you let us in? I know what you're doing. I've been there before."

I pushed myself up and stumbled around a bit, but I managed to get to the door. I unlocked it and Harry pushed it open.

"Niall. Really?" He was standing there right next to Liam.

"Really what?"

Harry motioned his head to my room. I looked at the mess I've created. "My roommate doesn't even care. Right, Jared?

Jared only shrugged and bit into the burger I bought him. I guess that's why we get along. We just bond over food and don't care much about anything else.

"Why did you guys really come?" I asked.

"To tell you that we're going to the club Mitch works at. You can't say no. We're coming back at 9 so be ready." They left just like that.

I guess it could help.

~~~~~~~

"Let's go, Niall!" Harry yelled from the hall.

"Going." I grabbed my wallet and said bye to Jared.

I stepped out and saw Liam, Harry, and Harry's roommate. What's his name again? Zack?

"Zayn's coming along. He's actually pretty sick." Liam said and he tossed his arm around Zayn.

"Okay. I guess." We walked to Harry's car until I realized Louis wasn't with us."Hey? Where's Louis?" I asked.

"He's meeting us there."

"Alone?"

"He's a big boy." Harry joked. I only shrugged. The three guys were laughing and singing to some song on the radio. First, I get dumped and now my friends replaced me? Lame ...

A different song came on that nobody but Harry knew. It wasn't bad ... just ... different. I looked at his phone to read the title. "Affection" by Cigarettes After Sex.

"This music is odd, Styles."

"Yeah ... I didn't think I'd like because of the soft enchanting sound, but Louis has been playing it a lot. It grew on me. He showed me a playlist that said 'For Haz'.

"Really?" I stuck my tongue out. I acted like it was cringy, but who wouldn't want a custom playlist. I hate them.

"Look what love does to you." He shrugged.

Did he just say love?

"Wait. Love?!" I screeched making him swerve on the road for a second.

"Dude!" Harry choked. "You gave me a damn heart attack!"

"Sorry! Sorry ... but, Styles, you just said you love."

"What? No I didn't." Harry looked out the window.

"Y-"

"I didn't. Shut up." Harry said as he pulled up to the front of the club.

We walked in and Harry gazed around. "Mitch should be over by the bar." Harry lead us over and fixed his rings.

"Miiiiitch!" Harry shouted waving his hand around.

"Is that the Harry Styles?!" She squealed running around the counter.

"In the flesh." He laughed. Wrapping his arms around her and they parted. "Oh. Niall this is my friend Michelle but I call her Mitch."

I said hello and smiled.

I thought Mitch was a guy all these years ...

Louis' POV

I was sitting at the small bar with Adamari. I told her to come by herself but she ended up bringing along two of her friends.

"This is Rosana and this is Aubrey." Adamari pointed at both girls as they waved.

"Nice to meet you."

"So why aren't we dancing?" Rosana smiled. Ah she's a party girl. Aubrey yanked Adamari and Rosana to the dance floor.

I was sitting at the bar making sure the girls were fine. It felt like I was waiting hours for the guys to show up. Thankfully, I noticed my curly haired boy pushing through the crowd. Liam, Niall, and Zayn were following close behind him.

"There you guys are!" I hopped off the stool and gave Harry a small embrace. "We've been waiting forever!"

"We?" Niall raised a brow.

"Yeah. These girls Rosana and Aubrey-"

"Girls? I thought I already claimed you?" Harry said jealously. I could tell it was a joke.

"They're Adamari's friends supposedly."

I looked at Niall's expression and it seemed happy, yet full of fear. "Did you say Adamari's friends? Is she here?" Niall gulped.

"Y-" Adamari came up to me with her friends and saw the scared blonde boy.

"Rosana?" Liam moved his head back a bit surprised.

"Wait ... you know Rosana?" I looked at Liam confused as he hugged her.

"Uhm yeah this is the girl ... uhm I've been talking about you guys." Liam's cheeks lit up and Rosana threw up a peace sign. 

"Huh!" I tilted my head.

Suddenly, Niall stepped forward and held Adamari's face. "Can you let me explain please? I promise nothing was going on with us at all! She really just kissed me when she noticed you opened my door."

"N-" Adamari tried turning around but Niall didn't let her. Should I like ... step in?

"Just listen to me for one minute. I tried respecting your space, but you have to actually listen before deciding to end shit with me." Niall said with a snapping tone. "I swear I didn't cheat. I didn't kiss her. Alright? She kissed me. Before she kissed me she said sorry and then just did it right when you opened the door." Adamari looked at him with doubt. " I know you probably don't believe me and I know you'll just ignore me, so I just want to say this before you do go ... for good. I just want you to know that I truly do love you, Adamari, and you know that I always have. How couldn't I? You're my best friend, my favorite person on earth, and literally my other half, as cringy as that sounds. I know I have my stupid moments, can be a dick, and have a lot more to learn but I will if that means you'd stay. You're everything I want and need ... and there's no one else I'd fight for than you. I hope you-"

"Shut up." I thought it was all over but she was smiling and teary eyed. She kissed his cheek and hugged him.

Thank god. I couldn't stand seeing Niall act like that for another week.

After they had their moment, we all began talking and we all got along really well.

"Come on." Harry whispered in my ear. I looked up confused. He grabbed hand and pulled me to the dance floor. Everyone else followed.

"You know I can't dance!" I started getting flustered as everyone around us was dancing close. Harry smiled and started moving. I could see Liam and Rosana dancing with so much energy, Zayn was swaying, Niall and Adamari were dancing all goofy, and Aubrey was having fun in the center with some guy.

"Nobody's watching ... and nobody cares." He started dancing, slightly bobbing side to side, and running his hand from my head to my neck. I placed my hands against his neck and ran them down his chest, following his dancing motion. I started to loosen up and follow the music with my eyes closed. I opened my eyes and looked back up at Harry. His mouth was parted, slightly smiling but looking elsewhere. "You're so beautiful." He mouthed. I wrapped my arms around his neck, still dancing, and smiled. Harry went for my neck and started giving me a love bite. I guess partying is fun ... with the right people.

I have no idea how long we've been dancing or drinking at this point. Harry surprisingly hasn't drank at all, but I think I got carried away in the fun and had a few. I wasn't super drunk but I did feel tipsy. It's been awhile since I've been like this.

"Let's go to Patterson's party!" Zayn yelled at us.

The girls decided not to come and had a friend pick them up. The guys, however, all nodded and cheered. We were all a bit intoxicated, except Harry. "We're gonna have one hell of a night boys! To Patterson's!" Zayn shouted.

"To Patterson's!" Liam and Niall mimicked.

Vote / Fan / Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 1.1K 26
❝Every once and a while, you've gotta grow up and take chances, London.❞
hold me By simone

Fanfiction

1.6K 67 10
A short story - Louis and Harry reunite after years of separation. Blinded but guided by the feeling of love they find each other once again. Meant...
1.3K 32 23
the story of larry..... will their love be strong to last years later
5.1K 145 52
A devastating event sends shockwaves through Louis' life and he finds himself seeking comfort elsewhere. Will his mental health push him away from ev...