'Calming Anxiety' [Envy x Rea...

By Tytroik

Many different flowers are said to calm people's anxiety, but just how effective are these flowers. Can they... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Q&A
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 16 'The Northern Wall'
Sloth
Father
New Me

Chapter 10

463 12 12
By Tytroik

"I can't believe you two!" Roy's voice shook the ground as he scolds the two males in front of him, one on the verge of tears, the other looks bored as hell. Y/n hides her face in her hands as she stares at her younger brothers in amazement, Riza and everyone else in the office attempts to hide their laughter. "I can't..." Roy lets out an exasperated sigh, the Ed was the first one to burst out laughing, the rest of the office joining in. Even Riza was chuckling at the two boys.

"You're saying that like it was impossible." Ezra groans, sticking his pinkie in his ear to clean it out, Y/n quickly pulls out the paper with the total cost of the medical bills, "We owed three thousand dollars! And I've only been gone for three months! Not to mention you guys are kids!" She yells, pushing herself off the table as she gapes at her younger brothers. "Just how the hell did you raise that much money!" Ezra groans, pushing himself off the chair. "I'm alchemist! I did a few transmutations, fixed some stuff for people, and I got paid big time!" Roy rubs the bridge of his nose as Y/n crawls to Ed's and curls up in his chest.

"Jesus christ Ezra..." Roy sighs, waving him off in dismissal, "It's fine, I'm just surprised." He leans his cheek on his left hand, staring at the duo. "And Grandpa? Did you really leave the poor old man." Hugo leans forward, an offended look on his face, "We would never leave him alone! What kind of monsters do you think we are?!"

With Gramps

The large Mastiff sits in front of the old man as he rocks back and forth, a cup of tea in his hands and quiet 'Ho Ho Ho's escaping his mouth every so often.

Back with the Dumbasses

"So you left pops with a dog?" Roy quirks a brow at the boys, Hugo nods his head vigorously, Ezra simply flops back down on the couch. "Trained by yours truly to do everything and anything pops would want." He states, running his hands through his hair before flashing Roy a smile. "I'm not evil, I'd never leave our poor pops alone." The eldest brother chuckles, running his hand through his hair as well, "At least the old man isn't by himself." The chuckles in the room calm down, and Ed begins to pet Y/n's hair as she cuddles up to his chest.

"Oh yeah, also-." Roy pushes himself up, turning his gaze to Ed who simply quirks a brow, "GET YOUR DIRTY MUTTS OFF MY BABY SISTER!" Roy yells, causing the blonde boy to flinch and quickly push Y/n off him gently. The female in question simply chuckles before leaning against Jean Havoc's chair. Watching as her brothers begin to lecture Ed with a small smile. 'I've missed this...'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 312 11
ˢᵉʳᵉⁿᵈⁱᵖⁱᵗʸ /ˌˢɛʳ⁽ə⁾ⁿˈᵈɪᵖɪᵗⁱ/ ⁽ⁿᵒᵘⁿ⁾ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᶜᶜᵘʳʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈᵉᵛᵉˡᵒᵖᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗˢ ᵇʸ ᶜʰᵃⁿᶜᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵒʳ ᵇᵉⁿᵉᶠⁱᶜⁱᵃˡ ʷᵃʸ. [Platonic! Steve Rogers x Reade...
12.2K 698 6
Gentian, a flower symbolizing hope and purity. And with your anxiety rising at the thought of this being the last chance you have to save the future...
633 40 17
i suppose not all flowers are meant to bloom... cube smp // thecampingrusher. ((COMPLETED))
45 0 7
Love is, but like a beautiful blooming rose. It must be kept on the plant, rooted deep in soil, where it grows and blossoms into a wonderful blessing...