Louis Tomlinson Imagines

By Insane41D

I won't update on a regular basis. Just whenever an imagine pops into my head that can't fit into any of my s... More

Imagine #1 : In Her Sleep (au)
Imagine #2: Knocked Up
Imagine #3 Saving Up For You (pt. 1)
Imagine #3.5 Saving Up For You (pt. 2)
Imagine #4 Apologies (au)
Imagine #5: Waiting For Superman {AU}
Imagine #6: First Steps
Imagine #7: Teens
Imagine#8: My Ex (AU)
Imagine #10: Years
Imagine #11: Daddy
Imagine #12: Vacation
Imagine #13: The Park {AU}

Imagine #9: Complicated [AU]

872 11 4
By Insane41D

A/N:
This is going to be a very long imagine. I had the idea but it can't be fit into any of my stories and I can't build a whole novel around it. Hope you enjoy.

Love ya!

~Insane41D
_______________________________

"It's been about ten years since I married Louis. He's been so busy at work, but he's sometimes there.

When I got pregnant, the first time, he was drunk when I told him. I told him when I was about four months pregnant. He was gone so much, he didn't notice how I was getting fatter. He was so happy. Especially when he knew it was a boy. He promised to stop drinking and he promised to lay off work for a while. We are billionaires anyways. He doesn't have to work. We have enough money.

Later, we were at a party and he had been clean for about two weeks. His colleague came and told him to join him for a drink of some expensive wine that he had brought with him.

"Hey, Louis, why don't you come join me for a drink. I got a bottle of your favorite Wine." Harry, Louis's partner, says.

"No thanks, Harold. I'd rather not." Louis says, wrapping an arm around my waist.

We still haven't told anyone that I'm pregnant yet.

"Come on, Louis." He says.

"Harry, I said no." Louis says.

"Just one glass."

"Fine."

"Yeah. That's the Louis I know."

"Louis-" I start.

"You know Harry. He wouldn't leave me alone. It'll only be one glass." He says.

"You don't know how to control yourself yet. The doctor said the first six months-"

"One glass won't matter." He says and leaves.

I sigh and sit down in our table.

"Hello, [Y/N]." Hillary, Louis's bitch of a secretary, says with an evil smirk.

"What do you want, Hillary?" I ask.

"Your husband." She says.

"Yeah. Like he'd ever look at you."

"Oh. He didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"We kissed."

"What?!"

"I guess you're not satisfying him enough at home. When I leaned in to kiss him, he didn't mind. He even carried me to the desk. It was only when I went to lock the door that he, unfortunately, remembered you."

"You're such a liar, you know that? Louis has had a problem with his spine ever since he was fifteen because of an accident. He couldn't carry you."

"Really? Cause it was like he was carrying a feather. I guess when you want something, you're willing to push your limits. I can't believe he'd risk breaking his back just to have sex with me."

"Bitch!" I say before storming out of the hall and onto the street.

I then took a taxi home. Louis came home around dawn. He was drunk. As I guessed would happen. We had a fight.

"Wow. You're back. I'm surprised Hillary let you go home. Was her dad home or something?" I say when Louis enters through the front door.

"What are you talking about?" He asks.

"I'm talking about how you cheated on me."

"I didn't cheat on you, ok? She kissed me and I pushed her back."

"That's not how she said it."

"Who do you believe?"

"I... It's just that she said a few words that seriously pissed me off."

"What words?"

"She told me that I wasn't satisfying you enough at home. That's why when she made a move, you let her."

"Well maybe she said that because it's true. We haven't had an intimate moment in four months."

"Who's fault is that?"

He then looks taken aback by my words. Before I knew it, his hand flew on my face.

He slapped me.

I then glare at him.

How could he?

I run outside, get in my car, and start driving.

After a while of driving and ignoring Louis's phone calls, my tears start to blur my vision. I try to control the car, but I can't see. Soon enough, I crash into a tree.

I lost the baby. I lost the baby and I was in a coma for a couple of days. Losing that baby was a big thing for me. It broke me. I stopped going to work, seeing friends, going out of the bedroom, talking. I had lost a part of me and it killed me. " I stop as a tear rolls down my cheek and my voice cracks.

"We could take a break." Dr. Palmer says.

"No. It's ok. I just need a cup of water." I say and get up to get it from the cooler next to the sofa Louis and I were sitting in. 

We're in marriage counseling. I wanted a divorce, but Louis didn't. This is what I'm stuck with.

"So, where were we?" Dr. Palmer says.

Louis is just sitting there, like a statue.

"I was in that state for almost a year. Louis took a break from working and stayed with me. He comforted me when I needed it. Besides, we both had lost the baby.

After trying several times. Finally, after two years, I got pregnant again. This time, I told him the same moment I found out. The problem was, he wasn't conscious at the time. He had had an accident and he was in a coma. It was a really difficult pregnancy. So difficult that I actually had to be connected to IVs most of the time. Louis woke up just a couple of days before I gave birth.

It was a girl. Louis was happy to have a child, but I knew he wanted a boy. That was all he wanted in life. A little man to call his own to be his successor." I stop as I realize I'm crying again.

I take a few breaths before hugging my knees and continued on.

"Abby, our daughter, adored him. She adored him in ways I never thought were possible. We always had our girly times, but she preferred spending time with Louis. Unfortunately, he was very busy. We tried several several times to have another baby. I did everything. But, I just wasn't getting pregnant. And that caused a lot of chronic fights between us.

About two months ago, Abby is now six, just as Louis and I were finally getting along again, the biggest problem happened. The door bell rang and there enters Emily Gareds. Louis's ex girlfriend. He had left her about a month before we met.

She needed help. She was broke and she needed a job. Louis ignored her until she flashed the big guns. She wasn't alone. She had a son. He was Louis's. She never told him she was pregnant because he had already left her. Louis was on cloud nine when he saw his son.

He gave them all the help they needed. He was now busier than ever. I never saw him. Sometimes, he took Abby to play with her 'brother.' So, a couple of days ago, I confronted him about it.

"Hey, Louis. Can I speak to you?" I say, entering the room as he sits on the bed, opening his laptop.

"Yeah?" He asks, not even looking at me.

"Can you at least look at me? It's serious."

He then looks at me.

"I never see you anymore. Ever since Emily and Thomas entered your life, it was like I exited yours. It's like we're strangers. I miss you. You're focusing a lot on them and I just feel like I don't mean anything to you anymore. Where's the crazy love we once had?"

"[Y/N], first of all, that's bullshit. You know I love you so much. You're my queen, baby. Second, I have a son now, I have to take care of him. They've suffered a lot. Lastly, I'll stop working to make time for both of you."

I had asked him to stop working multiple times and now that he has a son, suddenly he's willing to do it.

I just keep quiet as he gets up and hugs me.

I sigh and started crying.

"Please stop crying, Love. You know I hate seeing you upset." He says.

"I just keep thinking, maybe, just maybe if I hadn't lost the baby, we would be so much better now." I say.

He then pulls away and he looks upset.

"Seriously? Now, you want to talk about it? After eight years you want to talk about this?! You never wanted to even bring up the subject." He says, raising his voice.

THAT'S IT!

"You know why?! Because I never wanted to blame you!" I say.

He looks taken back by my words.

"Yes. You heard me correctly. You are the one to blame. You just never wanted to admit because you couldn't convince yourself that you killed your own son before he could even come to the world."

"I already had a son."

That was it. That was the moment I knew I lost him. His eyes said it all. He had gotten all that he wanted. He was through with me.

"THAT'S IT! THAT IS FUCKING IT! I WANT A DIVORCE!"

He didn't say anything at first. He was shocked. He then told me about marriage counseling. And here we are." I say.

"Wow. I wish I could say that I've seen worse couples, but I haven't. You really have a complicated life." Dr. Palmer says.

"That's what I told you." I say.

"Well, that was, unfortunately, the end of our session. You may go home, but don't talk about this. We want nothing of the stories to be changed. And please, Louis, don't react now. Save the reaction for tomorrow's session. Thank you." Dr. Palmer says.

I just know it. I'm screwed. My life is all fucked up and too complicated to be solved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 3.5K 77
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
15.9K 561 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
546K 918 21
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
28.9K 2.4K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.