I'm What You're Missing || R...

Per rydelly_belly

it's been six years since the austin and ally cast have seen each other as a whole. it's also been six years... Més

1 | Falling Apart
2 | Face to Face
3 | Promises
4 | She Has a Date
5 | Slow Dancing
6 | Cuddling
7 | A Backup
8 | Fourth of July Plans
9 | 4th of July = Fireworks
10 | We Don't Talk Anymore
11 | Nice Guy
12 | Drunken Voicemails
13 | Drunken Words are Sober Thoughts
14 | Stop. Tweeting. About. Me.
15 | First Date
17 | The Edison
18 | Teenage Dreams Come True
19 | One Week
20 | Talk Shows
21 | Family
22 | Wedding Fun and Fights
23 | Happy Birthday, Loser
24 | Promise Rings
25 | Happy New Years!
26 | The Bahamas
27 | Six Months is Only the Beginning
Epilogue

16 | Sibling Bonding

3.7K 128 59
Per rydelly_belly

I'm What You're Missing: 16 | Sibling Bonding
| Ross Lynch |

Seacrest Studios has to be by far my favorite radio to hang out on. Besides Zac Sang and the Gang, they're always a good time. We've already completed one interview, based on music and what not. Our second interview was based on the families, so I rarely talked, and no one even asked me about my love life. But Ryan's a good one to end up.

"Hey hey hey hey!" Ryan's says, the second we enter the studio. All of us say a different hellos, earning a laugh from all of us, and we all sit down. Riker sits to my left, Rocky to my right, Ellington next to Rocky, and Rydel on the end. "Go ahead and out your headphones on. We're live in five." He instructs. "And yes, that rhymed." I chuckle and fix my guitar on my lap.

"Hey, I have a question." Riker says, nudging my arm. "Laura announced your duet already, right?" He asks.

"Yeah, Sunday she announced the release date. I'm suppose to do the song title sometime today or tomorrow." I say, checking my phone. "Yeah, today or tomorrow."

"If Ryan asks, just say the title, okay?" I nod, not understanding why.

"Live, in five, four, three, two... what's up, everybody! We've got the talented R5 in the studio today!" Some people cheered and us five did some cheers. "So, let's get down to business, shall we?"

"Ooo, wow." Rocky mumbles into the mic, Rydel giggles a little, causing me to chuckle.

"Music. When's new music?" He asks.

"Uh, we actually picked our song of choice for our next single, but our label has not set a release date for us. But, our manager is pushing for a single by September, November at the latest. So we still have to record it and make some changes." Riker explains.

"Actually, Ross has a song coming out soon." Rocky says, rubbing my shoulder.

"Oh yeah, the lovely Laura Marano tweeted that out the other day. When is that coming out?" Ryan asks.

"August twelfth." I say, giving him a head nod.

"Tell us what it's like writing with someone else, especially with someone who you use to be best friends with." Dinah, Ryan's co-host says. "I feel like it'd be a whole different view point."

"It was... it was definitely different, yeah. But, I mean, it's Laura. She's such a talented lady and is super flexible with anything. We had our whacky writing sessions since I still had to write with my band while she had to finalize some songs with her band, it was just a hectic time." I explain. "But we uh, we did get it done in a few days."

"Now, did you record together? Separately?" I wish we recorded together.

"Oh, we did not record together. I actually got so bored recording the song. Because like, I usually have my brothers and Rydel so I'm never bored, but I was trapped in a booth with two guys on the outside, telling me what to change and what not." It's true, it sucked.

"Now, are you allowed to tell us the title?" Ryan asks. Nodding, a few cheers went around the room.

"It's called We Don't Talk Anymore. And it's different-ish because Laura and I have different styles of music, so it was actually interesting to find the right sound, I guess you could sorta say." They both nod.

"Okay, after this break, we'll have R5 still in the studio, talking over relationships and how they all work out with them being in a band, and then we'll have a love acoustic song of their current single from six or seven months ago called Crazy Lover and then another acoustic song they'll cover by Selena Gomez." A song by Justin Bieber plays and all of us take our headphones off. "So, what have you guys been up to?" He asks. Honestly, I checked my phone and saw a text from Laura.

From Laura🤓❤️😘:
So... is our date tonight or Friday night?

Smiling, I was quickly reply.

To Laura🤓❤️😘:
Friday. I'm busy all day today tomorrow
and Thursday.

From Laura🤓❤️😘:
Totally fine. Do I need to wear a dress or?...

"Ross, put your headphones back on, we're about to go on." Rocky murmurs, nudging my shoulder. Nodding, I put them on my head and quickly text Laura.

To Laura🤓❤️😘:
I'll text you later. I'm about to go back on air.

"Alright, before we move on, I've got to ask Ross something." Ryan says, fixing his headphones.

"Oh no." I whisper into the mic.

"So uh, you recently sent out tweets revolving around love, and you stopped awhile ago. What's up with that?" He asks. Well, my siblings don't even know what's up with that.

"Oh uh." I laugh a little and scratch my chin. "I was kinda trying to impress someone and Rocky, he uh, he suggested to tweet it out and send her flowers with a cute note. Basically make her feel special." I explain.

"Did it work?" Rocky asks, smiling at me.

"Let's just say it's still pending." I reply, a huge smile on my face.

"And Ross will tell us later!" Rydel says, totally eyeing me. Honestly, I didn't really pay attention to the rest of the interview, I mostly just nodded and sang the song.

"So... is Ross gonna tell us about Laura and him or?" Rocky says, sitting beside me on my couch. Surprisingly, all my siblings were here, not including Ellington. We've all decided to have a sibling bonding night, where is five hang out here and watch movies and eat like shit. As of now, Rocky, myself and Ryland were all on my couch and Rydel and Riker shared the chair.

"I don't know." I reply, shoveling popcorn in my mouth.

"Roooossss! Tell us!" Rydel whines.

"Oh, fucking hell, Rydel, you elbowed my fucking balls." Riker mutters, holding his crotch.

"Oh, sorry, Rike." Rydel whispers. "Now, tell us. She's my best friend, too."

"Fine." I say with a roll of my eyes, Ryland let's out a girly squeal and mutes the tv. "Ryland, Tay's rubbing off on you." I mumble.

"Oh whatever, lover boy." Sighing, I rub my eyes.

"Honestly, she texted me and told me to quit tweeting. I said I would if she agreed to go on one date with me. And if she didn't like me afterwords, then she could cut me out of her life or still be my best friend. And, after our date, I wasn't allowed to kiss her because she said she's up for a second date." I say, shrugging my shoulders.

"What did you do on your date?" Rocky asks. "Wait, when was the date?"

"Last Friday. So when I said I was on a date, I was with Laura." I say, giving him a glare. "And I rented out our ice rink for the night and taught her how to skate. Well, I actually just wanted to hold her all night, to which she caught onto, but she actually let me hold her all night. After that, I took us to the lookout where you can see the Hollywood sign and we just talked while eating ice cream." I explain, a stupid smile on my face.

"Aw, that's so cute!" Rydel squeals. Riker holds his crotch again with wide eyes. "Oh, relax you dumbass, I didn't even come close."

"What's in store for date number two?" Ryland asks.

"Friday night I'm taking her to The Edison. She's into that kind of stuff and so am I, so I thought it'd be a cool idea. Plus, we get to dress up fancy. Meaning I have to wear a collard shirt and dress shoes and she can wear a dress."

"Aw, I took Vanni there a few years ago and she loved it." Riker says. "Anything else after that?" He asks. I bite my lip and shrug.

"I really want to kiss her. But she's making it so fucking difficult to actually make a move. I'm debating on whether I should just take her by surprise or talk it out. I don't want to mess things up." I whisper the last part.

"Trust me, you'll know when she's giving you the look." Rydel murmurs. Rolling my eyes, I turn back towards the tv.

"Can we watch it now?" I ask.

"Sure." But, before ryland could hit play, my phone rings.

"It's Laura. I'll be back." I quickly stand up and press answer as I make my way to my room. "What's up?" I ask.

"I was wondering about the date. You never got back to me, Ross." She says. I could hear the smile on her face. Legitimately hear it.

"Oh, we're going to The Edison. Have you ever been?" I ask.

"Sadly, no. I've only heard of it once from someone.' She says quietly. "What exactly is it?" She asks.

"Basically, it's like a old fancy antique kind of restaurant type thing. We have to dress up, or else they won't let us in. I'm wearing a nice collard button up and dress shoes. So wear a cute black dress, not a gown, and some black heels or something. Oh, and they play silent movies on the walls. The menus small, but the tomato soup and cheese sandwiches will work perfectly." I explain through the phone.

"That sounds... actually pretty awesome." She says. Again, hearing the smile. "What time?" She asks.

"I'll pick you up at... eight, I guess. And it's pretty dark in there, basically why I think it'd be okay." She chuckles a little.

"Alright, thanks Ross. I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Yup. Night, Laur."

"Night." She hangs up first, to which I mumble a quiet I love you to my myself and walk back out.

"I'm all set for Friday night. I will have my phone but I will not answer anything. I will only take pictures." I clarify.

"Fine by me. It's date night for me and Vanni." Riker says, raising his eyebrows up and down.

"Jess and I are checking more wedding venues this weekend." Rocky mumbles.

"Eh, Taylor's still in Texas for another week. So I'm gonna hang out with some friends."

"And I'm going to a spa day with momma this weekend. I need a break from my boys." Good thing Ellington wasn't here or else he'd be pouting right now. "Now, let's finish the movie."

• next chapter is the date. now, hope you liked this one, though. i actually thought of adding more, but i got bored and lazy... so, this is all you get! please remember to vote, comment a sweet comment, and follow me!!!!! love you, babes💜

p.s., if this chapter gets 30 votes and 15 comments by tomorrow night-ish, i'll publish the next chapter monday morning ;)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

8.5K 305 41
You don't want to fall in love but you just do . Love's just unexpected. Especially when the girl you love's falling for you. Time's a bitch, but it...
6.5K 253 17
HIGHEST RANKS ~ #2 in raurafanfiction (08/19/2021) God, I wish that you had thought this through before I went and fell in love with you. ~ "What if...
10K 324 15
COMPLETED - 2019 Book 3 of the 'These Four Walls' series. PLEASE READ 'These Four Walls' and 'These Three Years' before reading this story! _______...
34.8K 1.7K 23
"You love me right?" She asked him. He smiled. "Who wouldn't?" He asked kissing her hand. She smiled pulling him in for a kiss. "Promise to not forge...