6 | Cuddling

Here's to the early update!
Enjoy💜

I'm What You're Missing: 6 | Cuddling
| Ross Lynch |

"Guys, AngeIsFIy said that since this is a tradition, we need to describe each other in one word." Laura says. "I'll go first... Calum is goofy. Raini is sassy. Ross is-"

"Sexy." I say, coughing.

"Uh, I was going more for talented, sweet, funny?" She says, using her hands. "Anyways, go Raini."

"Laura is my bestie still. Calum's the true sass-master. And Ross is talented." I high five Raini, stick my tongue out at Laura, and then cross my arms. "You know what, Ross? For being twenty-six, you're still as immature as a fifteen year old." Chuckling, she looks at Calum.

"Uh, Ross is my bitch." Now this is where I burst out laughing. "R-Raini's my side hoe." He couldn't even contain himself. "No no, I'm kidding. Ross is my buddy or you know, my secret life long lover. Raini's fierce? I don't know, and Laura's a dork still." Nodding, I rethink my answers.

"Um, I'd say Raini's definitely either sassy or loud. Calum's smart. And Laura's... gorgeous?" She puts a hand on her heart. "And, for old times sake, adorkable." Now all three of them aw. "Yeah yeah I'm sweet, but let's move on." Raini jacks her phone aback and smirks.

"Last question of the night. raura_shipper18 wants to know if the hashtag Raura two thousand twenty-three will happen. She shipped you guys so hard even ten years back, and wants to know if there's any hope for the Raura shippers?" Well shit. #raura2023... I'm hardcore blushing and I'm a twenty-six year old man. Laura looks up at me and bites her bottom lip.

"You know, I'm not promising anything in the near future, but you never know. We've recently gotten back in contact and it's only our second time hanging out in six years. The two of us made a promise last week that we wouldn't lose contact again cause we missed each other too much. So I guess never say never." I explain, speaking absolutely nothing but the truth.

"And Calum and I just thought that maybe you two go google Raura and pick out some photos and gifs to look at." Raini says, smirking. I roll my eyes, but Laura jacks my phone that was on the coffee table and opened up safari. She clicks on the first photo.

"In this photo," Laura says, bringing up close to the laptop camera, "Ross was doing my makeup for who knows what reason

"In this photo," Laura says, bringing up close to the laptop camera, "Ross was doing my makeup for who knows what reason. But eh, I thought it was super sweet." Swiftly, I rest my elbow on her shoulder that's closest to me and look at the photos as well. "What the hell, Ross?! What are you looking at?!" She says, laughing.