12 | Drunken Voicemails

I'm What You're Missing: 12 | Drunken Voicemails
| Ross Lynch |

"Come on, let's do a guys night! We haven't had one in so long." Ryland says, helping me fold our laundry. We finished our concert about two hours ago and we've call changed and showered and now are hanging out until our flight back home tomorrow afternoon. And sadly, I was on laundry duty. Luckily, there was a laundry room in the hotel that was free and I dragged Ryland to come with me.

"I don't know Ryland, I'm not really in the mood to drink." I say, folding Riker's underwear.

"Ross, come on, you need to let loose. You've been in the fucking dumps ever since Laura went on that date. Why not have a night of fun where we could get wasted and you could hopefully make out with a hot girl!" He exclaims, throwing his arms in the air.

"Fine. But only if the guys agree." I mutter, grabbing the laundry bin and carrying it out of the room.

"Yes!" Ryland shouts, walking out of the room with me. Just then, my phone vibrates. And then it started vibrating like crazy.

From Ryland:
Guys night?

From Rydel:
Wow, when will I ever be invited to one?

From Riker:
Uh, when you become a guy. But please don't
become a guy. I like you as a girl.

From Ellington:
I agree with Riker. Don't become a guy. But a
guys night sounds fucking awesome!

From Rocky:
I'm in!

From Riker:
Yeah I'm in too.

To Squad🎤🎸🎹🎧:
Ryland thinks I should make out with some girl.

From Ryland:
Whatever Ross. Meet in the hallway in a half hour.
Bars across the street so we won't have a tuff time
getting to and from the bar.

"Ryland, I'm not making out with a random girl." I say, giving him a straight face. He just rolls his eyes and opens our hotel room which were sharing with our parents. Yeah, stupid Rocky and Riker get to share a room with Rydel and Ellington, meaning all four of them probably do whatever they want for these past three nights.

"Aw, thank you, guys." My mom says, taking the bin from me. "You two have any plans?" She asks.

"Yup. Guys night at the bar across the street. I have a feeling Rydel will spend time in here with you guys tonight." Ryland explains, smirking. "We're hoping to get Ross' mind off Laura and Kyler." He adds.

"Ryland, I do not want to get wasted." I mutter, changing into black jeans. "A few beers and then come back." I say, eyeing him. He raises his arms up in surrender before changing his own clothes. Sighing, I put on a white button up and then lay down on mine and Ryland's bed, watching whatever my dad had playing on the tv.

After all of us met in the hallway, we made our way to elevator as Rocky kept jumping up and down, trying to get us in a hyper mood. I just want sleep.

"Come on! This is gonna be great!" Ryland screams, the second the elevator doors close. We walked through the lobby, across the street, and into the club with a ton of people. It was almost eleven o'clock, so I don't blame any of these people whatsoever.