I'm What You're Missing || R...

By rydelly_belly

it's been six years since the austin and ally cast have seen each other as a whole. it's also been six years... More

1 | Falling Apart
2 | Face to Face
3 | Promises
4 | She Has a Date
5 | Slow Dancing
6 | Cuddling
7 | A Backup
8 | Fourth of July Plans
9 | 4th of July = Fireworks
10 | We Don't Talk Anymore
11 | Nice Guy
12 | Drunken Voicemails
13 | Drunken Words are Sober Thoughts
15 | First Date
16 | Sibling Bonding
17 | The Edison
18 | Teenage Dreams Come True
19 | One Week
20 | Talk Shows
21 | Family
22 | Wedding Fun and Fights
23 | Happy Birthday, Loser
24 | Promise Rings
25 | Happy New Years!
26 | The Bahamas
27 | Six Months is Only the Beginning
Epilogue

14 | Stop. Tweeting. About. Me.

3.4K 126 47
By rydelly_belly

I'm What You're Missing: 14 | Stop. Tweeting. About. Me.
| Ross Lynch |

• July 19th, 2022 •

To Dan Fletcher:
Hey, I was wondering if you had
Vanessa Marano's phone number?

From Dan Fletcher:
Yup! Why?

To Dan Fletcher:
Oh, I need her address to send something
to her lister sister.

From Dan Fletcher:
Oh yeah, here you go! 323-***-****

To Dan Fletcher:
Thanks!

• July 20th •

To Vanessa Marano:
Hey, it's Ross Lynch. I was wondering
if I could get your address?

From Vanessa Marano:
Um, is there any reason as to why you
want my address???

To Vanessa Marano:
Uh, I messed up bad with Laura. I just
want to send her flowers.

From Vanessa Marano:
Oh, alright. Here you go. [address here]

To Vanessa Marano:
Thank you! I'll send flowers tomorrow.

• July 21st, 2022 •

"Can I please get a dozen of red roses?" I ask, tapping the front counter impatiently. I've been so fucking nervous for this day.

"Of course! Would you like us to make a note with it for an additional two dollar price?" The lady asks. Nodding, I look towards the card. "Would you like us to write it or would you prefer to write it from home?"

"I'll write it, thank you." I say, giving her a soft smile. She smiles back before walking to the back and then coming right back with a bouquet of red roses.

"Twenty-two dollars, sir." I quickly hand her twenty two dollars exactly and rush as fast as I could out. Once I was seated in the car, I take my pen and my note and begin to write messily.

l.m.m.,
well, let me tell you a story. about a girl and a boy. he fell in love with his best friend, when she's around, he feels nothing but joy. did you know that i loved you or were you not aware? you're the smile on my face and ain't going nowhere. i'm here to make you happy, i'm here to see you smile. i've been wanting to tell you this for a long while. well, i can tell you're afraid of what this might do. cause we got such an amazing friendship and that you don't wanna lose. well, I don't wanna lose it either, but i don't think i can stay sitting around while you're hurting babe, so take my hand - r.s.l.

Shrugging, I place the note in the roses and drive to the address Vanessa gave me. It only took twenty minutes, but Vanessa's house was a two story, gigantic house with a huge front lawn with millions of flowers. I slowly make my way to the front porch and place the flowers by the steps, then walk back to my car and drive off.

To Vanessa Marano:
The flowers are on the front porch.
Please make sure she gets them.

With a sigh, I grab my towel and dry my hair. Running in the middle of the day in ninety degree weather sucks ass. And Vanessa never texted me, so I have no idea how the hell in suppose to know if Laura got my fucking flowers. But, I've got to follow through with Rocky's plan. Grabbing my phone, I quickly checked Laura's Twitter, only to see a simple tweet with a picture of my red roses with the note not opened. Well, I can tell she read it, but she didn't let anybody see the writing.

@lauramarano: Red roses will forever be my favorite flowers 🌹<pic>

@lauramarano: .@laura_lynch haha it's a secret 😏😜😝😋

I quickly tweet something out myself.

@rossR5: They told me that to make her fall in love, I had to make her laugh. But every time she laughs, I'm the one that falls in love. -unknown

Let's hope this works.

• July 22nd, 2022 •

@rossR5: Remember the day we first started talking?

July 22nd, 2022,

I've decided that everyday, I'll tweet something about love, or some thing related to Laura. Hopefully, she gets the hint that it's about her, or else this is all for nothing. She has not texted me, she has not tried to contact me, not even Vanessa has. It all seams like a fucking dream to me. Did I really screw up so bad that Laura doesn't even want to be my friend anymore?

Or am I freaking out over nothing? I mean, this shouldn't have made this such a big deal, but it makes me pissed. If anything, I should be relieved I told Laura how I really feel, yet she hasn't been talking to me and I offered to be friends. Like, the fuck?

Everything's such a fucking miss. Honestly, I'm fucked. Oh, and Andre calls me up and told me Laura recorded all day yesterday and today, finishing her solo version of the song and then is letting me record Saturday and Sunday, so tomorrow and the next day.

It hurts that she doesn't want to be my friend. Physically and mentally. But life'll go on, I guess. If things don't look up soon, I may as well leave her a nasty note about this stupid argument, if you can even call this an argument.

Well... I'm pretty much done here so... until next time.

• July 23rd, 2022 •

@rossR5: You're so fucking physically and mentally attractive at the same time, that's why I'm so crazy about you.

"Alright, breaks over. Let's try and finish the song and then we can do background tomorrow, okay?" Andre and Laura's manager, Phillip says. Nodding, I set my phone down and adjust my headphones. Still pissed off.

• July 24th, 2022 •

@rossR5: Have you ever met someone and they're so fucking perfect in every way?

@rossR5: And maybe they aren't perfect to everybody, but to you they're absolutely amazing?

@rossR5: The way they laugh and smile and talk and look and just everything about them and everything they do just keeps amazing you?

• July 25th, 2022 •

@rossR5: I love you because I can never stay mad at you, I can't stand not talking to you (like right now), and can't stand the thought of losing you.

• July 26th, 2022 •

@rossR5: I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.

• July 27th, 2022 •

@rossR5: You're so cute. I mean like just not your looks are cute but your personality too.

@rossR5: The things you say are cute. Your voice is so cute. Your smile is so cute. How you talk to me is so cute.

@rossR5: I love talking to you. I really really love it.

@rossR5: I love how I can call you in the middle of the night and talk till one of us falls asleep. Even though you can be really weird sometimes, I still love it.

@rossR5: I love you and just you.

• July 28th, 2022 •

@rossR5: What would you do if I told you I was in love with you?

Just then, my phone vibrated. Fuck, Laura texted me!

From Laura🤓❤️😘:
Stop. Tweeting. About. Me.

To Laura🤓❤️😘:
I miss you.

From Laura🤓❤️😘:
Ross, seriously, this is too much. Yes, I liked
the flowers and thought the note was cute,
and yes, in the beginning the tweets we're
cute. But now? Now it's a bit creepy.

I frown.

To Laura🤓❤️😘:
Then agree to go out on a date with me.
I promise I'll stop then.

From Laura🤓❤️😘:
One date?

To Laura🤓❤️😘:
Yes, one date. Unless you're still with Kyler.
I won't make you cheat on him. I promise
you'll like me after the date, Laura.

From Laura🤓❤️😘:
And if I don't like you after the date?

To Laura🤓❤️😘:
We can either go back to being best friends
or you can cut me out of your life completely.
I'd rather us still be best friends, tho.

From Laura🤓❤️😘:
Fine. Tomorrow night.

"Fuck yes!" I shout, pumping my fist in the air.

From Laura🤓❤️😘:
I need times and places, Ross. And the date
can not go past 1:00am. Vanessa makes me
have a curfew cause the kids.

To Laura🤓❤️😘:
I'll pick you up at 6:00. And don't worry,
I'll have you home before 1:00.

From Laura🤓❤️😘:
Causal? Dressy? What?

To Laura🤓❤️😘:
Either a jeans and a t-shirt or a skirt and
a t-shirt. Possibly a thin dress. Whatever
is comfy.

Read at 3:12pm.

I quickly grab my journal and begin to write.

July 28th, 2022,

I did it. I finally let Laura agree to go out on a date with me. This has been my dream since I was sixteen. And I accomplished it. And she doesn't believe she'll like me after the date? Hell, I'm doing it right. I'm going all out. And I'm not telling anybody about this date. For three reasons really.

One being Laura could totally decide she just wants to be best friends and my family will be devastated as well, which I guess isn't the worse case, but it still sucks to . Two being my siblings will get all lovey crap and tease me till the end of eternity. And three, I just want to take things slow with Laura and not have the pressure of the relationship revolve around fans.

It's confusing really, but I think it'll work out. I've already got a few ideas for the date. One option is I take her to a movie and dinner, but that's too weird and totally not Laura and I. A different option is going to the pier, but that's a public place so that wouldn't work. I could rent out the ice rink and we could skate around for awhile while I play music. Maybe serve dinner I there and then go to a look out by the Hollywood sign to hang out.

I like the third option the best, because I know she sucks at balancing meaning I'd get to hold her all night long and laugh with her. Oh my, I got to call the ice rink asap.

To Laura🤓❤️😘:
I change my mind, wear a jeans and either
a t-shirt and bring a hoodie, or just wear a
hoodie. I'll have an extra just in case.

Read at 3:31pm.

Not only did Laura agree, but she also broke up with Kyler. I clearly told her the date would be off if she was still with Kyler. Meaning, I need to subtly bring up it up and not make it forced or awkward. Hopefully it'll come out randomly and she'll just laugh and tell me, but that's a slim chance. Anyways, that's all I wanted to say. Until next time.

• what the hell, another crappy chapter? the little notes at the end of each chapter are pretty much about me complaint how crappy of a writer i am. like always, I'm super sorry. but next chapter will be the date. so vote, comment and follow me! love you, babes💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.6K 36
A/N, Warning: this book is so old and I made it when I didn't know how to write properly, so it's kind of ridiculous and not logical. There's grammar...
29.6K 1.8K 34
Red; the color of love. You see red when they're talking to another person. You see red when you kiss them goodnight. You see red when they've made y...
36.6K 1K 25
laura marano and ross lynch were next door neighbors all their life. ross and his siblings one day covered a song, posted it on the internet and it w...
8.5K 305 41
You don't want to fall in love but you just do . Love's just unexpected. Especially when the girl you love's falling for you. Time's a bitch, but it...