The Baby Project

By faithj12345

What happens when Carly and Matt enter the baby project More

The Baby Project
halloween
the wedding
Meeting peyton
baby number 3
here he comes
moving day

chapter 2

4.8K 122 3
By faithj12345

its 6:00 am and matt just left for work the kids are still sleeping. i get up and take a shower i wash my hair and get dressed. i put on my cheerleading shirt with some jeans and throw my hair up in a ponytail. i look at the clock and its 6:45 and i hear crying that must be tyler. i walk in to tylers room and he standing up "good morning baby." "Mownin mummy." i pick him up "you hungry?" "wes mummy." i put him in his high chair and get him some grapes, cheerios, and a sippie of apple juice. "tank ywou." he is so cute trying to talk. i make me some tea and a bowl of oatmeal. when were done eating i clean up and ppick tyler up i walk into his room and get him a big brother shirt and a pair of jeans and black shoes. i give him a bath and wash his hair i put his clothes on and put him in his play crib. "wahh wahh wahha." grace must be up. i walk into her room. "good morning baby girl. she giggles i pick her up and go into the kitchen shes to small to give a regualr bath so i bathe her in the sink she crys but when im done i try her off i put her in her pink one zie and but a headband around her head andd feed her some milk. i put her in the rocker and start getting stuff ready for the park and grocery store. i make a peanut butter sandwhich for tee tee some animal crackers and juice boxes. baby food for grace and graped for me i put the stuff in the cooler and got the stroller i put graces pink jacket around her and her purple blanket (i have a two person stroller.) and put her carrier in the stroller then i put tee tees jacket on and put him in the other part of the stroller. i put my cheer athletics shirt on and walk out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay guys thanks for reading please vote!!! ilysm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 40.8K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
121K 5.9K 56
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc