My Long, Lost Best Friend

By lilchay13

Erin Woods is a 19 year old girl that has been treated badly all her life. From the moment she was born to th... More

My Long, Lost Best Friend
¤Chapter 1¤
¤Chapter 2¤
¤Chapter 3¤
¤Chapter 4¤
¤Chapter 5¤
¤Chapter 6¤
¤Chapter 7¤
¤Chapter 8¤
¤Chapter 9¤
¤Chapter 10¤
¤Chapter 11¤
¤Chapter 12¤
A/N
¤Chapter 13¤
¤Chapter 14¤
¤Chapter 15¤
¤Chapter 16¤
¤Chapter 17¤
¤Chapter 18¤
¤Chapter 19¤
¤Chapter 20¤
¤Chapter 21¤
¤Chapter 22¤
¤Chapter 23¤
¤Chapter 24¤
¤Chapter 25¤
¤Chapter 26¤
¤Chapter 27¤
¤Chapter 28¤
¤Chapter 29¤
¤Chapter 30¤
¤Chapter 31¤
¤Chapter 32¤
¤Chapter 33¤
¤Chapter 34¤
¤Chapter 35¤
¤Chapter 36¤
¤Chapter 37¤
¤Chapter 38¤
¤Chapter 39¤
¤Chapter 40¤
¤Chapter 41¤
¤Chapter 42¤
¤Chapter 43¤
¤Chapter 44¤
¤Chapter 45¤
¤Chapter 46¤
¤Chapter 47¤
¤Chapter 48¤
¤Chapter 49¤
¤Chapter 50¤
¤Chapter 51¤
¤Chapter 52¤
¤Chapter 53¤
¤Chapter 54¤
¤Chapter 55¤
¤Chapter 56¤
¤Chapter 57¤
¤Chapter 58¤
¤Chapter 59¤
¤Chapter 60¤
¤Chapter 61¤
¤Chapter 62¤
¤Chapter 63¤
¤Chapter 64¤
¤Chapter 65¤
¤Chapter 66¤
¤Chapter 67¤
¤Chapter 68¤
¤Chapter 69¤
¤Chapter 70¤
¤Chapter 71¤
¤Chapter 73¤
¤Chapter 74¤
¤Chapter 75- Epilogue¤
A/N

¤Chapter 72¤

475 35 1
By lilchay13

Erin's POV (good)

I walked down the hall, searching for the other me. She can't be that far. I turned the corner and bumped into someone, causing me to fall on my butt.

"I'm sor-- Erin."

I looked up and saw Logan. I smiled and stood up, wrapping my arms around him.

"Logan! I'm so glad you're okay." I said. He stood still, causing me to pull back.

I looked up at him and saw he was glaring down at me. I stepped back, confused.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You're so glad I'm okay? You don't care. After all, I'm just the one that was going to kill himself." He said, pushing past me.

My eyebrows creased until a thought popped into my head.

"No! It wasn't me. It was the evil Erin." I said, turning towards him. He scoffed and kept walking.

"You must have fallen and hit your head, Luna." He spat. I gritted my teeth and turned around.

I sniffed the air, smelling everyone's scent. A different scent floated by my nose, causing me to sniff deeply.

It smelled like... smoke and ashes. I growled, running towards the smell. It has to be coming from me. Evil me.

I entered the kitchen and saw Kayla talking to Benny. I smiled, approaching them.

"Hey, guys," I said. Benny turned around while Kayla stayed facing the other way.

"Luna. You need anything else?" Benny asked.

"Benny. It's me, Erin. The real one." I said. He kept a straight face.

"We know who you are, Luna." He said. Kayla turned around, glaring at me.

"How about you go brag to someone else about how you're better." She said. I frowned at her.

"Kayla. I know you're upset about whatever that Erin did to you, but you have to believe me. That wasn't me." I said. She glared at me, causing me to step back.

"You told me to get a grip! A freaking grip! I was worried sick about you and you just threw it back in my face." She said, growling. Benny stepped up and grabbed Kayla's arm.

"Sorry, Luna. Please forgive, Kayla." He said. My face scrunched up.

"Don't say sorry and stop calling me Luna," I said, growing annoyed.

Kayla grunted and turned around. Benny glared at me before turning as well.

I sighed, walking out the kitchen. I'll deal with them later. I walked down the hall, sniffing the air.

I turned the corner and saw it was the hall with Xavier's office. I couldn't hear any voices, but the smell was coming from there.

I sucked in a breath before opening the door.

I looked around the room and saw the evil me standing with her back to me.

I slammed the door, causing her to turn around. Her eyes went wide before they narrowed at me.

"How did you get out?" She asked. I smirked at her, leaning my back against the door.

"I had a little help," I said, glaring at her. She growled, stepping towards me.

"You can't stop me, Erin." She said.

"Oh, but I can, Erin," I said, growling. She growled and went for the window. I ran towards her and grabbed for her shirt.

Instead, I got a handful of her hair. She hissed in pain as I pulled her hair. Her head flew back and she crashed into the desk, causing it to crack.

She growled and punched me in my stomach, causing me to stagger backward. She stood up and dashed to the door, opening it. I growled.

She ran out the door and I followed behind her.

"Come back here!" I yelled. She chuckled and turned down the hall. I turned as well, trying to keep up with her.

I growled, growing angry. We ran out the door, leading to the front of the house.

She stopped running, causing me to bump into her. She fell on the ground and I growled at her, reaching for her body.

"Erin! How? What?"

I looked up and saw everyone staring at me. Xavier looked between us, his mouth gaping like a fish. Happiness swelled inside me.

"Xavier! I missed you so much!" I said, running towards him. Something clamped on my ankle, causing me to fall over.

I groaned and looked up, seeing evil me running to Xavier. She wrapped her arms around his waist, causing me to growl.

"Get off of him!" I growled out.

I stood up and began walking towards him, but stopped when I saw how the pack was starting to surround me.

"How is that possible?"

"Two Erins?"

"This is getting weird."

"Guys. It's me. The real me." I glared at her. She growled and stepped in front of Xavier, glaring.

"Step back, Xavier. She's trying to kill you." She said. I shook my head.

"No. You're the one that wants to kill him and take over the pack. That's not me, Xavier. She's a fake." I said. Xavier looked at her then at me.

"That's not possible." He said, glaring at me. I scoffed at him. Of course, he wouldn't believe me.

"It's possible. I came from the mirror and she's not the real me. I have proof." I said. He narrowed his eyes at me.

"What proof?" He asked. She glared at me and scoffed.

"She's clearly lying, Xavier. We have to kill it." She sneered. I growled, stepping towards them.

"You have to believe me. I'm your mate. Your best friend. Your Luna. Don't believe that thing." I said. He stared me down.

"What mirror?"

"It's in the pack hospital. I can show you." I said, turning.

"Wait. Guards, grab a hold of her." He said. I gritted my teeth but didn't fight back when two guards grabbed my arms.

"You better be right," Xavier said, walking past me. She smirked back at me as she passed with Xavier. I glared at her.

We entered the house and walked back towards the pack hospital. I can't believe I have to show him proof. Can't you sense your mate or something?

We walked into the hospital and I could see how tense the other me had gotten.

"Where's the mirror?" He asked.

"It's in the bathroom," I said, staring into his eyes. He looked at me for a while before walking into the bathroom.

"A mirror? What kind of mess is that?" She said, glancing at me. I growled, trying to step towards her.

"You'll see," I said. Xavier came out of the bathroom, glaring at me.

"The mirror is completely fine. Now, kill her." He said, walking back towards her. I shook my head, pulling against the guards.

"No. That can't be right." I said. They pulled me, trying to get me to exit the room.

I pushed back, causing the guards to fall and release me. I ran into the bathroom and looked at the mirror.

"No. It wasn't like this. There was a hole and it was dark and cold." I said, walking up to the mirror.

I turned around and was greeted by Xavier.

"You have to believe me," I said. He shook his head, walking towards me.

"This isn't possible. You're not the real one. There can't be two of you." He said. I shook my head, looking at the mirror.

A thought popped into my head, causing me to smile.

"I can open it. I swear. Let me show you." I said. He paused and looked at me.

"How?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Close and lock the door," I said. He narrowed his eyes at me, causing me to roll my eyes.

"I'm not going to kill you. I love you too much to do that." I said, looking at the mirror. I could hear his heartbeat pick up speed.

He closed and locked the door, leaning his back against it.

"Okay. Open it." He said. I nodded and stuck my hand on the mirror, pushing.

"It's going to start cracking in a minute," I said, pushing harder. I glanced at him then back at the mirror.

"She's a fake, Xavier. I can't believe you can't see it." I said. He sighed.

"I can't tell what's real and fake anymore." He said. I gritted my teeth, pushing harder. Sadness started to fill my veins, but I remembered what I had to do.

"I met someone in there," I said.

"In the mirror?" He asked. I nodded.

"I named him Dots. He helped me get out of the mirror." I said, sighing.

"What happened to him?" I punched the mirror, frustrated.

"He was slipping from all the wind then he just let go, saying make her pay," I said. I looked at Xavier.

"I told him I would come back for him. I'm going to keep my word." I said, looking at Xavier's hand.

"We have to work together. Come here." He didn't move. I growled, causing him to glare at me.

"Come on. Now." I said. He looked me up and down before walking over to the mirror.

"Place your hand on top of mine," I said. He hesitated for a second.

"It's okay. I don't bite." I said, chuckling. He cleared his throat and placed his hand on mine. Sparks spread through my body, causing me to shiver.

"You don't feel that?" I asked. He gave me a questioning look.

"Feel what?" He asked. I shook my head and turned to the mirror.

"Push," I said.

We both pushed on the mirror, but nothing was happening.

"It's not wor-"

The mirror cracked, causing Xavier to jump. I chuckled and pushed harder.

"Just keep pushing. It's going to crack open." I said. The wind blew in my face, causing me to smile.

"Just a little more."

The mirror cracked and I could see the darkness through the mirror. The wind blew against our faces and I felt myself smiling from ear to ear.

"Do you believe me now?" I asked, turning to him. He was too busy looking through the mirror.

"What is this?" He asked. I sighed and climbed on the sink.

"I'm going to go get Dots. You stay here and make sure the mirror doesn't close and that thing doesn't come in here." I said, climbing through the mirror. I landed on the ground and I turned towards Xavier.

"I'm sorry I didn't believe you." He said. I smiled, reaching through the mirror to touch his face.

"Not sorry. You apologize, but we'll work on your trust issues later." I said, chuckling. He chuckled and looked at me.

"I love you, Erin." He said. My heart swelled at him saying that.

"I love you too," I said. I took my hand from his face and turned around, taking a deep breath.

"Wish me luck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718 5 17
Carly Parker, the girl who is independent and funny, she has had a hard life, as her mother became abusive one night and her father cheated on her mo...
90.1K 2.2K 48
Cara Stewart is just an ordinary looking teenager. But like any normal teenager, Cara has a secret. A secret that only 3 people know of. A secret t...
8.8K 308 21
"Why would you stay with me when I could hurt you at any second?" "I know you could never hurt me." _______________________________________________ C...
86.3K 2.7K 16
ash walker>18> werewolf> she lost her parents in a car accident and has always been angry but when she loses them her life spirals and she is forced...