Potion For The Heart

By GracieOzpin

What if Serverus Snape, Potions Master of the Hogwarts academy had a crush? But then again, what if his crush... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author's Note

Chapter 18

2.1K 70 24
By GracieOzpin

Severus finally changed Rosie back to her normal size, after carrying her in his coat pocket the whole day. She was causing too much trouble by jumping out and running off so he changed her back.

"Severus?" Rosie muttered, tired from the day.

"Yes?" Severus looked at her.

"I'm tired." she whined and leaned on him while walking.

"I'm not carrying you to our room." He growled.

"Please?" she yawned slightly.

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"I'll leave you here alone if you ask again."

"And I can't last on my own? Go ahead and go." Rosie turned from him and walked the opposite way.

She came across a door that had just mysteriously closed on its own and went inside. Looking around, nothing was visable except a large mirror. Suddenly, Harry Potter appeared with a type of cloth in hand. Rosie walked towards him and looked at the mirror.

Instead of seeing her reflection, she saw herself and Severus together. Rosie quickly covered Harry's eyes from behind as the mirror showed her and Severus in a heated position.

"Who's there?" Harry said in confusion.

"Mr. Potter, what did you see in this mirror." she whispered.

"I saw my parents. Or at least I think they were my parents." he grabbed her hands and pushed them aside.

"That is not what I see." she muttered and watched as the mirror changed to her with her brother but he was not power crazy and insane.

"What do you see?" he stepped towards the mirror.

"I see my brother. Not as a pyshco path, but a normal wizard." she sighed and looked as Tom hugged her in the mirror.

"What is this mirror?" Harry questioned.

"The Mirror of Erised. It shows your deepest desire." Dumbledore appeared behind them from nowhere.

"Sir, what do you see?" Harry asked.

"I see myself wearing a nice pair of socks." Dumbledore smiled slightly.

Rosie gave him a confused look before sighing lightly. As Dumbledore spoke to Harry, she walked out of the room and made her way back to Severus's and her room. It was lit by one candle and Severus was already in bed. Rosie crawled into her own bed and bunched herself under the covers, slowly falling asleep.

"Rosie." Severus called in the morning. "Rosie!"

The girl fell out of bed and glared up at him. She grumbled and stood.

"Severus, shut it." she rubbed her eyes, yawning and going towards the bath room.

"You were talking in your sleep." he said over the hum of the shower.

"And what did I say?" she huffed, closing the door on him before stripping.

"You were muttering about a mirror and what you saw in it." he smirked as the door quickly opened and Rosie was there in a towel.

"What did I say?!" she panicked.

"You said something about socks." he looked away.

"Oh." Rosie closed the door and jumped into the shower.

A few minutes later, she walked out and got dressed into a green set of robes and walked out of the bathroom. She looked around and saw no sign of her roommate so she made her way to the Great Hall. Students greeted her as she passed and she saw Ron, Hermione, and Harry walking quickly to their common room. Rosie stopped them with a hand on Ron's shoulder.

"What are you three doing in such a rush?" she questioned.

"Going to Hagrid's. He lost his pet to the Ministry and he is upset about it." Harry answered.

"Well, give him my condolence." she nodded and let the three go before running to catch up with Severus.

"It's about time you showed." Severus was already sitting in his chair at the table for teachers when Rosie arrived.

"Shut it. I'm older than you." she smiled. "By ten years at least."

"You act as though you're ten years younger than me." Severus glared.

"Mentally I am." she glared back.

"How old are you, Rosie?" Severus watched as she looked down.

"That's a good question." she muttered.

"You don't even know your own age?" Severus looked in confusion.

"No. I don't." she moved her gaze to out the window.

"How is that possible?" he watched as she looked at a passing bird.

"Whenever I was little, really young, I remember Tom. He had a little necklace with an hourglass in the center when he found me in the orphanage. He showed me the wizarding world and asked me if I wanted to go with him. I agreed and he turned the little necklace while holding my hand. I figured it was a teleportation device, but everything was different when we arrived. The orphanage was still there and just... I was scared. Tom made me drink some disgusting tasting stuff everyday before going to school with him, claiming he was my brother, my family. He wasn't. As the time passed, I never realized I didn't age much until about thirty years ago. Then, I felt normal. Like everything was it's proper way. Then the wizarding war started and I lost track of the days." she finished her story and stood. "I'm not hungry anymore."

"Rosie, wait." Severus grabbed her arm.

"What is it?" she questioned.

"We need to speak with Dumbledore about this." he dragged her to his office, her shouting the entire way.

Severus said the password and the steps began to appear. Rosie refused to get on the moving steps resulting in them having to climb the entire way up, Severus practically dragging her.

"Stop it you stupid jerk!" Rosie growled and pulled against him.

"This is no time for your childish actions!" Severus growled and knocked.

"Come in." Dumbledore's voice came from within the room.

The duo walked in and Rosie gave up the fight, but continuing to glare at Severus. Dumbledore looked at the two, his lips turning slightly down in a frown.

"Why are you two fighting?" he questioned.

"Because Severus is being a jerk and won't get his head out of his-" Rosie was cut off by Severus yanking her towards him.

"I believe the Dark Lord used them travel to take Miss Riddle away from her proper time." the potions professor explained.

Dumbledore's small frown went down even more, slight sign of worry was etched in his face. He went over to Rosie, drawing his wand from his sleeve. She struggled against Severus's grip, trying to get away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 8K 89
~Tom Riddle X Reader Story~ (Y/N) wasn't too excited to start her last year of Hogwarts, she has a hard time getting along with anyone there, especia...
1.7M 54.8K 39
Elizabeth Marin was one of the most intelligent students in her year. The person stopping her from being the best? Tom Riddle. Elizabeth was prepared...
66.4K 2K 14
Chamille Rhodes has had it rough, and nothing will ever be the same again once she's gotten her letter from Hogwarts. From meeting Tom Marvolo Riddl...
30K 1K 20
From his first ride on the Hogwarts Express, Tom Riddle develops a dangerous obsession with Harriet Potter. When a golden opportunity presents itself...