The Adventures of Minecraftia

由 GreenCrystalizer

Minecraftia is a land of Minecraft except with no blocky figures. Instead there are real figures of people bu... 更多

The magic orb
Deciding what to do for the next chapter with Sabrina and Alysson/ Fira
Fira and Sabrina Prologue
Water against Nature.. lets see who wins
AUTHORS NOTE!!!
Descrpition of attacks, etc. in last chapter
Dem bad boys are in town ;)
Against the might Skeletons, Zombies, and Creepers!!
Syrup and Eggs... Why not?!?
My amazing Battle Cry!!!
Christmas Special ^_^
Couplessss!!!
Late night randomness!!! ;)
Random facts about me!!! cause im BOREDDDDD!!!
Science Fair Struggles!! :((((
Will the Adventures of Minecraftia ever be the same?!?
Will Minecraftia ever be the same Part 2 ;)
Fun Fiction about SABRINA!!
MINECRAFT FINEST!!!!!!!!!!!
Authors note :))))))))
In da beginning
Dem posys Tho ;)
The blue eyes
Conversations with Sabrina;)
Powers
The mind that controlled the earth
Good night?
Traitors and Rivals {Ch.29 }
Seriously Literally and Stupidly { Updates }
Random story that Sabrina sent me ENJOY!!! :P
Who dat? Who dat? It ain't I-G-G-Y { Ch. 30}
YOU BETTER READ THIS!!!!! ;3
New Years Update ;)
Pure Bliss {Ch. 31}
Update schedule (READ)
The story of love and demonsssssss
Blood and Gun Shots {Ch.38}
Torn to Shreds {Ch.39}
Boom Clap {Ch.39}

The Adventures of Minecraftia

718 19 14
由 GreenCrystalizer

PROLOGUE

I was in the Nether fighting off ghasts and blazes with Sabrina, Roxianne, Fira, and Crystal. I looked up and saw smoke coming my way.. They were here... Team Crafted were here. Their group have ten people.

MinecraftUniverse a.k.a Jason, Bajan Canadian a.k.a Mitch, Deadlocks a.k.a Ty, Ssundee a.k.a Ian, CaptainSparkles a.k.a Jordan, SkyDoesMinecraft a.k.a Sky, JeromeASF a.k.a Jerome, Setosorcerer a.k.a James, HuskyMudkipz, and Bodil40 a.k.a Martin.

The first bomb went off.

Screams could be heard over the laughs of The Crystalizers ( our group).

Sabrina tried to pull away to help Bodil when I pulled her back because the second bomb was blowing up.

It was to late ... It gave her a second degree burn.

"Shit!!" yelled Bodil as he came running up towards the bleeding Sabrina

He dropped to the ground holding her in his arms acting like he was about to cry.

That was until Fira put her sword up to his neck and Sabrina smiled mysteriously...

"Not to fast..." whispered Fira.

Authors Notes:

Hey my ducklings!!!

Alexandria here.. So this is the prologue to my new story ' The Adventures of Minecraftia '

The 'Crystalizers' ( Sabrina, Fira, Roxianne, and me) are the bad guys where as 'Team Crafted' are the good guys...

In the next chapter it will explain how they became enemies and why there was a war in the Nether.

If you couldn't tell Sabrina likes Bodil so all us like a guy in that group and we will slowly start to love them and them love us after the war. Then we will forget why we were even fighting but will everyone forget?

BAIIII  --- Alexandria :3

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

31.2K 896 27
Jenny, a 18 year old girl, who has mean parents and a mean older brother. On her 18th birthday, she gets kicked out of her parents house and moves to...
79.1K 2.1K 35
This is not just a normal Team Crafted hybrid story. It starts like any other day, but something happens that changes some things about what the Team...
74.9K 1.7K 56
THIS BOOK IS BEING RE-WRITTEN. Meet TJ. She is the most geekiest girl you could ever meet. She has dark Ginger hair with charcoal and plum coloured...
18.2K 328 32
Camille has known the MinecraftFinest crew for a couple years now, but this year is different from the rest. Camille ends up meeting many other youtu...