I'm Back Bitches

By eatsleepswimrepeat_

"Hey there beautiful, wanna go out sometime?" He asked with a slight smirk. "With you?" I asked in a sweet vo... More

a / n
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Author's note
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Author's Note
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Chapter Forty-four
Chapter Forty-five
Chapter Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter Fifty-one
Chapter Fifty-two
Chapter Fifty-three
Chapter Fifty-four
a/n
Good News
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-six
Chapter Fifty-seven
Chapter Fifty-eight
Chapter Fifty-nine
Chapter Sixty

Chapter Thirty-nine

176K 7.4K 1.4K
By eatsleepswimrepeat_

Thank you guys so much 'I'm back' just recently hit 1 million reads.

Anyway thank you for those who have been waiting patiently for this chapter so here it is.

××

I felt someone shift before me and mumble something.

"She's awake" I heard Richard whisper-yell sounding slightly scared.

My eye's slightly opened to find Richard in front me.

I looked around to find that I was in a car in the back with no seat and no seatbelt on. I wasn't even attached to anything, just sitting freely. Are they trying to kill me?

I could see Xavier at the front driving with Damien next to him. Behind them was Richard and Steve.

For some reason Richard looked at me wearily and sat as far as he could to the wall opposite me. Smart guy.

""WHAT THE HELL?!" I shouted to no one in particular but it came out muffled because of the tape that was stuck to my mouth.

The closest person to me was Richard and he knew it too.

"Nice kitty?" Richard said laughing nervously.

On the other hand, Steve sat there quite comfortably on his phone, completely disregarding the situation.

Richard looked to the others for help. "Why did I have to sit here?" he asked.

"Because you kindly volunteered" Xavier spoke glancing at me through the rear mirror.

Damien was next to Xavier surprisingly quiet.

I glared at Xavier who took his time, waiting for me to rant it all out before letting me talk. Finally he spoke to Richard, "Take it off".

"Why me?" Richard asked in a whiny tone.

Xavier just gave him the do it or I'll kill you look. But Xavier would never kill Richard. Right?

Richard slowly etched forward, approaching me wearily. He took the edge of the tape and tried to pull it off but it was useless. It was stuck on my mouth. Whoever put this tape on my mouth attempted to stick it on for life.

"Um Xavier, it's kind of stuck" Richard said to Xavier.

"Just rip it off" Xavier replied putting his sunglasses on.

I raised my eyes alarmed at his words. Yeah, just casually rip it off. In the long run I wouldn't need to pay for the wax, but the short term pain sounded bad.

I death glared at Richard saying the try me look.

He slightly hesitated before giving it another go.

He grabbed the end of the tape and yanked it off harder than usual and thankfully it came off. Because I couldn't go for round three.

Immediate pain filled me .

""OUCH. WHAT THE HELL? WHY AM I  TIED UP IN A CAR? AND WHY DID YOU DRUG ME-" I shouted, ranting on.

"Sorry but we can't tell you, orders from Xavier" Steve said finally looking up from his phone and not sounded the slightest bit sincere.

My eyes shifted to Xavier who was staring at the road.

"We're here" Xavier said as he pulled up at the side of the road.

They quickly left the car leaving me behind as Steve grabbed me.

"Is this when you're going to kill me?" I asked Steve, taking in the warehouse we stopped at.

"If Xavier wanted to kill you, he would've done that a long time ago." Steve replied.

If Xavier wanted to kill me, he would've done it a long time ago. What's that meant to mean?

I was too deep in thought that I didn't realise we all stood at the side entrance.

Xavier was the first one to enter the building as we followed him, Steve holding the rope that was attached to my arms.

We walked through a number of dimly lit hallways in complete silence. 

Xavier stopped at a hallway bringing his gun out. Before continuing, Xavier spoke to Steve, "untie her"

His voice held authority and he didn't even glance at me. I ignored the fact that he called me her and not my name.

Steve obeyed the order and cut the rope with his knife. As soon as the rope was cut I rubbed my arms from the rope burn but focused my attention on what's ahead.

I didn't even know what they were doing. But of course my mind had already made up all of the possible solutions.

The only real and logical one being I am being sold from one gang to another for the only thing they want. Money.

They all hid their guns but kept it close as they started walking. 

I followed in, my footsteps echoing on the warehouse. I was to caught in my thoughts that I accidently bumped into Xavier who glared at me.

I rolled my eyes. Maybe if he made a sound I would have stopped earlier.

"I brought the girl" Xavier said to a man that appeared out of nowhere.

The man looked at me up and down and smiled at Xavier. I immediately crossed my arms over my chest and looked elsewhere.

The man indicated for me to come to him. Heck no. I am not going with this perv.

Xavier held his arm out blocking me. "The money first" he said.

I was relieved that Xavier stopped me but it was only the money that was stopping him. Anger rushed through me, he was selling me for money. I felt hurt and like I didn't belong anywhere. When I start trusting someone the rug is pulled out from under me and I'm back to the start. I hate it. Why can't there be one stable thing in my life?

The man's eyes lingered on Xavier searching for any trace of lie. Satisfied that he would hold his end of the deal, he reached into his jacket pocket where an envelope was. 

It didn't look like much. Just a regular white envelope but it's what's inside that is most precious. I didn't know how much money was in there and I didn't want to know, knowing I would be angry either way.

He handed the envelope to Xavier and took a step back as Xavier opened the envelope and looked inside.

I tried reading his reaction but I couldn't tell what he was thinking. He was blocking everybody out with his blank stare.

Xavier nodded toward the man as he grabbed my arm softly. Even though he wasn't being rough I was burning with rage and I didn't bother hiding it. He ignored by burning glare as he leaned in closer.

"Don't try anything stupid or you'll ruin the plan" Xavier murmured into my ear.

I raised my eyes to him rather confused and he continued to look ahead as he handed me to another guy.

What plan? Some form of relief filled me and hope that this wasn't what I had originally thought it would be.

The guy grabbed onto my hand roughly as we continued walking, leaving the safety of the others. I had no idea what lied ahead of me, and I didn't like not knowing.

BANG

I felt the grip on my arm go limp and I looked to my left where the guy stood with a hole in his head.

Nausea filled me and I stared at the man in horror.

I looked behind me to see Xavier with his gun in the air and aimed at the man.

He started to fall. And I came tumbling down with him. I closed my eyes and waited for a loud thud but nothing. I opened my eyes and realised that I was on top of the dead man. I screamed and tumbled up.

"Ew ew ew" I shivered in disgust.

Xavier chuckled at my horrified state but replaced it with a cold smirk as a gun was held to his head by a different man.

"Do it, I dare you" Xavier said still smirking.

××

So what do you think about this chapter? Spoiler alert: Just saying next chapter will be a bit sad for the Damien lovers. Also I will be updating every second week.

Remember to comment and vote
~ Ashley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 55.1K 42
"Aspen, you'll pay for double crossing us" the tall Greek God like guy seethed. Holding his gun firmly in his grip directed at my head. "you'll regr...
104K 3.2K 35
Avery wrapped an arm around my waist to catch me before I could get out the door. He pushed me up against the door, trapping me between his body and...
331K 6.3K 56
"Why aren't you scared?" I whine and he laughs. "Come on, you wouldn't dare hurt me with that. It's too risky, and I can get out of this easily...
497K 16.9K 43
γ€Š Highest Ranking: #5 in Vampire 》 "Is that Marcus? Marcus as in, from our High School Marcus!" Casey squeaked. I spun around, not quite believing h...