blacked out (boku no hero aca...

Galing kay nishinoyokun

The class 1-A of U.A academy face a new challenge when the ambush on their school field trip not only brought... Higit pa

Against the Villains
Meeting Arde
No Control
Welcome to the Class
Quirk Unvealed
Promises
Study Session
Dont Hesitate
Stars
New Assignment
Tagging Along
Missing
Headphones
Almost
Encounter
Forest Lodge
By Your Side
Lies
Hurt
Reaction
Down We Go
Katsura Tree
update!!
The Start
Awakening
Upside Down
Can it be?
i dont want the story to end

Sports Festival

16.1K 514 213
Galing kay nishinoyokun

Fear filled my throat as the monster made its way closer.

Toying with me, teasing me. I wished for an escape.

I backed away until I felt my back hit the concrete wall. There was no way out.

A figure turned the corner. Her eyes darted between the the burning furniture, looking for something.

Her body covered with burns. The cuts on her body dripped with dark crimson blood. Those eyes... red like the blazing fire that surrounds us.

But she was not the one I was running from.

With weak movements she walked slowly to me. Clenching my fist I slowly approached her. As I got closer, I felt the hot tears roll down my cheeks. The floor creaked with every step she took. Smoke around us became thicker. I soon broke into a run towards her. She gradually came to a stop halt. Her body fell to the floor almost like slow motion. I sank to my knees next to her limp figure. Her eyes became dull with every breath she took. Grabbing the boards beneath me, I sank my claws in anger. Something warm touched my cheek. Turning, I saw a man with a sweet smile, holding her in his arms. Together they placed their foreheads against mine. This feeling was felt so safe. I didn't want to run away from it.

A nearby door had burst open causing me to flinch against their touch. She then placed a kiss on tip of my nose while he tickled me on the stomach.

"Run Hikari, don't ever lose control"

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I woke up with my clothes drenched in sweat. My covers were filled with claw marks while my pillow was torn apart. Feeling satisfied as I threw the alarm across the room, I let myself fall onto the floor.

These nightmares are getting annoying. I can never seem to get to the end of them! And it's the same freaking one. This didn't happen much before but it's all coming back again. I'll need to buy some sleeping pills.

I ruffled my hair as I walked over to the bathroom. Splashing water onto my face, I glanced at the clock. Late already. Might as well skip today. I took a look into the mirror. Pieces of hair were sticking out. The hair-do Uraraka gave me became two drunk Mickey Mouse ears during my sleep. Sighing, I brushed my teeth and looked over to my empty apartment. Their was a fridge, tv and a couch. Boring if you ask me.

"I wonder" I said while tapping my chin. A devilish smirk formed on my lips.

Plopping on the couch, I searched through the channels. I was allowed to still go to the festival but asked not to. I warned that I would do something stupid if they forced me to so I was excused. All Might and Aizawa were upset with my decision but they didn't press any further. Glancing over towards the window, gave me a perfect view of the school. From the tall buildings to the perfectly trimmed grass. How obvious.

A familiar face flashed on the tv. I frantically pushed the buttons to get back to the channel. Afraid to break the remote I finally found it. It was the sports festival!

The current event was the obstacle race. Bakugou and Todoroki were head to head. Of course.

I eagerly leaned towards the screen to watch their actions. Todoroki was fast but Bakugou was determined. His face still showed no emotion and both boys were way ahead of the rest.

The field that they were on... Was this a mine field. Who the-

"KABOOM" I fell off behind the couch in surprise. I felt my body hit the floor hard. My feet dangled in the air as I rubbed my head. It seems my wings opened by reflex. I struggled to get up and see what happened. Pushing my wings away I saw Izu flying on a piece of metal in the lead. He didn't even use his quirk!

"No freaking way!" I yelled before I was brutally interrupted by a loud knock on my door. He's pretty clever.

"KEEP IT DOWN" The man yelled.

Tch. The landlord sucks.

The phone then started to ring. I reluctantly walked over to the sound an picked up the phone.

"Pizza Hut, How may I help you?" I said sarcastically.

"Drop the games Hikari, why aren't you at school?" Aizawa asked.

"I told you I wouldn't come to the sports festival. I'm at home watching. Hey could I talk with All Might real quick?" I asked eagerly.

"Fine," I heard chatter go on and slight yelling until the voice came on.

"Hello Hikari my dear. Enjoying the sports festival?" He replied.

"That move Izuku did was amazing, You guys give them steroids or something?" I screamed into the phone. I don't know why but it made me so excited to see someone use their head instead of wasting their quirk.

I heard a slight ouch and giggling from the other line.

"HAHAHA yes amazing isn't he?" He sighed.

"What's his quirk?" It came to me that I've never seen it yet. I heard from Iida that it's incredibly powerful but he can only use it so much.

"Oh dear Hikari it looks like we're- crrr- were breaking-crrr- up"

"That's the most fake line break I have ever heard." I sighed.

"Gotta go, bye" The line went dead.

Groaning I trotted over to the fridge and pulled out a water. I glanced around the empty living room. Something smells off. Taking one more swig from the bottle I walked the door of the apartment. Peeking through the hole, I saw nothing. I opened the door suspiciously , scanning the hallways.

Suddenly I felt something cover my face, my vision going dark...

I've been in this situation too many times before. And I'm not letting it happen again.

I kicked my foot back, hearing a grunt from the person. Then I felt them about to throw a punch but using heat sensory, I instantaneously grabbed their arm. Quickly I twisted it, slamming them on the ground. I loosened the bags grip, finally able to shake it off. My assaulter was...

Some twenty-year old looking dude?

"Who sent you?" I asked immediately, slamming him to the wall.

"I-It was some guy with a hoodie! He payed me a few hundreds to do the job! Please don't hurt!" He stammered, the color draining from his face.

"Shigaraki..." I growled, rolling my eyes. He can never just text or call?

"Give it" I sighed, letting go of the poor dude.

"W-What?" He asked nervously.

"Your hiding something behind your back and I can smell it." I smirked, seeing his skin crawl.

Nodding his head, he quickly giving me the case. It looked like he was about to pee himself so I waved him off, saying he could leave. He happily obliged, making a run for the stairs.

"There's an elevator!" I yelled at him.

"You could trap me in there!" He screamed, already out of the door.

I rolled my eyes, going back to my apartment and plopping on the couch. Opening the silver case, it revealed a pair of leather wrapped sai. Twiddling them in my hand, I noticed that they were engraved with my name.

Arde

My door busted open, revealing that same guy earlier.

"Black chip thingy. It helps with the uhh.. Headaches. Put it on your neck" He breathed out, running back without letting me say a word.

I did as he said, placing the small black device on my neck.

I howled, feeling a sharp pain when it hit my skin. The tracker device seemed to have buried into my skin, and if I tried to pull it, it would hurt even worse. I ignored it, hopefully the pain would go away.

For the rest of the day I watched the events unfold. From the group battles to the 1 on 1 fights. Each one revealed something about the person I never thought to see. Todoroki's heat side, Uraraka's incredible ability and the awesome quirk from business department. That pink haired girl with her devices definitely intrigued me. I always wanted to invent stuff. Sadly I lack the intellect and patience. I started to slowly drifted off to sleep. My eyes followed through, getting heavier by the second. I gave in, slowly and then all at once.
🎮🎮🎮🎮🎮

"I'm so bored!" I groaned. For the past hour I've been counting the stars in the sky. I would do this to kill time but it's seems that it's killing me. The view of the little lights was always so comforting to me. I never felt alone when I looked up at them. I felt safe.

I rolled over the building, tossing around my wings. Leaning myself over the edge, I saw a man locking up his store. He waved a fat wad of cash around and laughed as he made his way to his car. Tch, greedy people these days.

"GamersGo" I read, scanning his shop. The car soon drove away giving me a chance. My lips curled into a smile.

I rushed back towards my small apartment. Ducking down to avoid the landlord. I crept into my room looking for something black. Pulling on a black sweatshirt and wrapping a black bandana around my face, I made my move. The window cracked open with ease. I glanced back, the sai were still laying in the case. I bit my lip, wondering if it was right to use them. Quickly I swiped them and stuck them in the sides of my belt. It would only be for tonight.

I perched myself on the window, looking into the city lit night. The wind felt gentle against my face. Stretching out my wings, I let myself fall.

The busy cars and chatter of people soon came closer. I shifted my wings, turning, twisting to avoid any buildings. The blurs of lights at my side. It was nice to use them for flying once in a while. The store was coming up fast.

As I landed on all fours, I eyed the area around me. Few people on the opposite didn't even notice me. They walked by chattering about their day. Rushing to get home before midnight. Typical life.

I hopped off the roof quietly. There was a back door with a simply lock. I gently blew on it, melting the clasp. Opening the door I made sure not to turn on any light. I stopped through the isles, taking note of each game and console their was. Here we are.

My favorite game, Mario Kart. I shoved the case under my shirt and searched for...

There.

A black Wii console. This would be harder to sneak. I should've brought a bag! I cursed to myself.

Suddenly the lights turned on.Shoot he's back!

Frantically I turned my head left to right looking for a spot to ensconce myself. I found a nearby mountain of plushy characters from video games. Hastily I surrounded myself with the toys.

"Yeah I got the shipment. No I just left some stuff. You'll get it next Friday. Thanks."

The man was about his mid 30s. With a scruffy stubble that reminded me of Aizawa sensei. Except with less way less hair. He smelled of cigarettes and money.

I watched as he rummaged around looking for whatever he was talking about. He's oversized figure flopping as he walked. He squealed with excitement upon looking in the last drawer. Pulling out what seems to be...

A freaking snickers bar.

I sighed in relief but frantically realized it was loud enough for him to hear. His head shot back looking through the room. I sank deeper in attempt to cover myself. He shrugged and unwrapped the chocolate bar skipping towards the door. What a goof.

The lights soon turned off and I relaxed at the sight. Pushing off the plushies, I stood up to find the console untouched. How will I get this out without looking suspicious?

A thought struck me. I bent down and took a medium sized plush, finding its stitches. I teared it open at the back and took all the stuffing out, leaving enough so it still looks the same. Placing in the console I whispered to myself 'Nurse we need an IV stat!' I chuckled.

He won't be needing this anymore.

hey guys sorry for slow updates but wow what an odd side of Kai;) I can't believe I've got over a 100 views now omg. Thank you so much! oh and whenever I put a song for a chapter it's just the song that gave me the inspiration for these scenes. sigay na! bubai

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

59.6K 2K 22
Izuku Midoriya was a boy that grew up without a quirk, unlike the people around him. That didn't stop him from aspiring to be a hero. When All Might...
4.5K 173 30
Despite not having the best quirk for hero work you decide to apply to U.A anyway and unknowingly become the one and only candidate to inherit One Fo...
296K 11.6K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
173K 11K 55
"I despise of many things but...I despise you the most, All Might" After a life changing incident that leaves his image of hero society askew, he tak...