Pregnant By Cameron Dallas

Par scheffer9

What happens when Cassidy is at a party and her crush shows up? Let's just say it ends up with a number of 6. Plus

Introduction
Party
Part title
Meeting his friends
Gender Reveal
The Guys Buy Gifts
Baby Shower
The Birth
Magcon
Beach Day
Break up
First Christmas
Vacation
Disneyland
Not an update
Family photos
Wedding Bells

One Month

381 7 0
Par scheffer9

The babies are one month old. I put these little stickers on the that say 1 month I took a picture of Cam and them and posted it on Twitter "babies are growing up" cam has been helping so much more it's nice. Today we're just going to have a chill day in our room the guys are coming over to. The guys walked in and I got a picture of the with the babies finally Matt took a picture of me with the babies and finally he took a picture of me and Cam with the babies. We watched some movies and than I left with Zachary to go get some pizza and pop and chips when I got back they were having a pillow fight which was about to make London cry I quickly walked over to her and yelled "STOP" they stopped and than cam came and rocked London Shawn had a upset look Aaron looked scared. We all eat and we watched more movies. Paris feel asleep on Cam who was also sleeping I took a picture it was so cute soon London stared to cry I got up and changed her but she was still crying I tired to fed her but she wouldn't stop soon Shawn grabbed her and stared singing and she stopped after he was playing with her.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

461K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
285K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
575K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
122K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...