Secrets

By ChloePJ

My name is Elouise Heart. I am a werewolf in the Blue Moon Pack. I lived a normal life, but everything change... More

*Secrets
18th Birthday
When Everyone Hates You
Training with the Alpha
Remembering what you want to Forget
Christmas Time
Travelling to a better Future
The Selecting Ceremony
Dinner as the Real Me
Getting Ready for the Night of My Life
Finding my Mate
Can this night get any better?
A Queen Already
A New Home
When the day turns Bad
What a Day
One More Day
The Best Day of my Life
Author Note
The Party Continues
Pranks and Pleasure
What a Day
Becoming Queen
Shaky Start to a Future as Queen
With Responsibility comes Sacrifice
Not Getting Rid of me
Life Changes in the Blink of an Eye
The Hardest Decision Of My Life
Going on the Run
What have I done?
The Time has Come
The Day the Future is Decided
Finding out the Future
Facing the Truth
Confronting the Packs
Where the hell did that come from?
Seeing the End
Saying GoodBye
Life After Death
A Very Important Author Note
A Little Piece of Forever
The Day that Changed my Life
Epilogue
The Sequel you all have been waiting for!

Becoming Like a Queen Everyday

11.8K 388 26
By ChloePJ

Chapter 20

                I had finally showered and slipped into a light blue dress that touched the floor. I was wearing some silver heels and my hair was lightly curled around my shoulders and I had a tiara on, my locket from my parents as well as my rings. My make-up was light and just right.

                Oliver was currently in the shower trying to sort himself out from the mess he was in. He was having a bit of bother with the feathers and I could hear him cursing under his breath which only made me laugh more. I was going to meet my protectors next and then have an important meal with the King, Queen, their advisors, then Oliver and I with our advisors.

                I had to make sure I looked thoroughly up to the role. This was a pre-handing over ceremony. To be honest it isn’t that long away. I mean I still need to prepare it. Everyone who had been here for the wedding were seeing the coronation as well and were staying here for the week.

                I was sat at the dressing table just touching up a curl when I finally heard the door open. I looked to see Oliver standing in a perfectly tailored suit. His top few buttons were open to give him a younger look. He looked beautiful. I stood up and walked over to him. He pulled me into him giving me a tender kiss.

                “Who knew my mate could be such a good prankster?” Oliver said.

                “It was so funny,” I laughed.

                “Whose idea was it?” Oliver asked.

                “It could have been mine,” I teased.

                “I bet it was,” He murmured before pulling me in for another kiss which sent the fire tumbling through my body.

                “You look so beautiful,” He sighed.

                “You don’t look too bad yourself,” I teased before plucking the last bit of feather out of his hair.

                I laughed as I watched it fall to the floor. He shook his head chuckling slightly before we left the room. We walked straight out into the main ball room. Lined up there were all the guards around my age. All 6 protectors would be in a couple of years of my age. So between seventeen and twenty.

                Oliver stood us bang in the middle of the group who were now looking intently at us.

                “Hello. Obviously, you know why you here. It is to reveal who are Princess Elouise’s Royal Protectors. If you feel a pull towards her step to the front now,” Oliver ordered, his royal power emanating from him.

                I suddenly felt it then. I felt six different bonds connect to me from the pack connection. From the Royal Pack Connection I was connected to every one of every pack which is why apart from the few close people I had I kept my block up to them all. However, from all these bonds I felt six of them solidify and have more of a presence on me.

                These would be my protectors. I looked over them all glancing at them all to see if any were about to step forward. I looked at the many hopeful faces from those who wanted desperately to be my protector.

                I saw two men walk to the front first. They made up a separate row at the front before a further three followed. That meant there was only one more. I waited a while but no one seemed to step forward. I looked before I finally saw someone move forward. He had his head down when he stepped into the line. He hid his face from me so I breathed in a familiar scent washed over me.

                It was the guard I had yelled at. The one who had grabbed the cleaning girl and went to hurt her. He was the guy I threatened to personally kick their ass out of the palace if I ever saw it again. No wonder he is keeping his head right down now.

                “Everyone else you may leave,” Oliver ordered, before turning and speaking to me, “I am going to go so you can talk and get to know your protectors. They will become like brothers to you as they will be with you every time you are out of the West Wing now.”

                I nodded before giving Oliver a quick kiss before leaving the room. I looked at the six in front of me. They were all well-built and quite handsome. I noticed they were all mated from their scent so I knew they were at least 18 at the moment.

                “So, to start don’t call me princess or queen when I become queen. You are my personal guards so call me Elouise or Ellie for short. I am not snobby, you don’t need to be all formal with me. I want you to be like best friends with me. So I would like you all to tell me your names,” I spoke.

                They began calling off their names. The first was Jack, then Joe, then Aiden, then Adam, Mitch and Lewis. Lewis being the guy I had words with. I nodded and spoke to them for a good while. We had a good laugh with them in the end. I was going to get on well with them.

                “By the way, I will need two of you to accompany me tomorrow as I am shopping with some of my advisors for the dress for my coronation,” I spoke, they all volunteered but I chose Mitch and Aiden in the end.

                Once I was done with them I ended up joining Oliver and we entered the dinner hall for our meal with everyone. Xavier was at the head of the table with Susanna to his left. Oliver was taking the other end to the table and I sat to his left also. On my side of the table sat our advisors and on the other sat the King’s advisors.

                As we sat the first of the three course meal came out and we all began eating and talking to one another. I was eating my soup when one of the current advisors spoke to me.

                “So how are you finding life in the palace?” He asked.

                “I am liking it. It took some getting used to at the beginning but I feel much more settled in now though. Everyone has been really kind and accepting which has been a big relief. To be honest, I can’t believe how much my life has changed in the past one and a half weeks,” I spoke.

                “I am not surprised Princess. It is a big change,” the same advisor spoke.

                “I must say though, you have been doing really well Princess. You already have the respect of everyone around you,” another advisor spoke.

                I thanked them in reply before I continued with my meal. This course was then followed by another course and the conversation kept flowing along with the wine. I took a quick sip of the wine when another advisor spoke to me.

                “So are you ready to become Queen? It is only three days away,” they questioned.

                “I don’t think I will ever be ready for becoming Queen but I have been well supported and I know everything I need to know and as long as I support Oliver I will be fine. The preparations and decisions on the coronation have been made so I think I will be fine,” I spoke.

                “You will be fine. I mean I saw you deal with that guard on the second or third day. That was exactly like a Queen,” the advisor who originally asked the question replied.

                I smiled back. Finally desert was brought out and it was warm brownie with vanilla ice cream. This is my favourite desert. Did someone know?

                I may have asked your parents what your favourite desert was. Oliver spoke.

                I smiled. Thank you.

                I tucked into the meal straight away. I was in heaven. This was gorgeous. Honestly, this desert is like so gorgeous. I was surprised at how well the meal went. I mean it went so well. I really don’t know why I was so nervous. I didn’t feel like I was being judged. Everyone was genuinely interested in how I feel. It is nice to feel I have everyone’s support.

                Once everyone had finally finished the meal, Xavier called for attention to which everyone complied with. We can’t exactly not.

                “I would like to thank you all for such a lovely meal but we are all having this meal for a very important reason. This along with the pack barbeque tomorrow is all here to celebrate the end of one era of mine and Susanna’s reign and welcome the reign of my Son, Prince Oliver and his mate Elouise, a silver hinted wolf. This to celebrate the handing over of power and trust of the kingdom into the hands of the new King and Queen and their advisors. I couldn’t be happier in doing so. So let’s raise a toast to Prince Oliver and Princess Elouise,” Xavier spoke.

                Everyone raised their glasses before taking a drink. The meal was finally over and Oliver and I led the way to our wing with the advisors. Once we entered we decided for a good old film night. I quickly changed into a onsie and Oliver changed into no shirt and some jogging bottoms. Once we were done we raided the fridge of chocolate and ice cream. Me getting the Ben and Jerry’s cookie dough ice cream of course and we settled down to watch the Avengers. It is such an awesome film.

                Each of us laid curled into the sides of our mates and I loved the feeling of Oliver with his arms wrapped comfortingly around my waist. The tingles constantly rippled through my body leaving both me and my wolf content in his arms. The film came on and I looked around. I looked at them all, Tommy, Anna-Marie, Hannah, Lucas, Louise and Andrew. I had really made some good friends.

                We were all sat there watching the film and to be honest we ended up quoting the whole film to each other. Yes, we were really this sad when it came to the Avengers. It is such a good film. I was currently snuggled into Oliver’s side with a glass of strawberry cider in one hand. I was loving this it was such a chilled out evening.

                “You ready to buy your dress tomorrow?” Anna-Marie asked.

                “Oh yes. We are so helping you chose and we will help you get ready for the BBQ tomorrow. I love BBQ’s. It is such a great pack vibe. Dancing, talking, chatting. The football match, swimming. You will love it,” Louise laughed.

                “It sounds so good,” I replied.

                “SHhhhh. It is getting to the best bit,” Andrew muttered.

                I looked and saw the bit. It was when Hulk was smashing Loki into the ground. I must say it is hilarious. We all began laughing. Yep. We were that easily pleased. I drank the rest of my cider before placing it on the ground. The film was soon coming to end and I was getting seriously tired. I managed to last until the end of the film.

                “You tired?” Oliver whispered and I nodded my head.

                I looked around and all the other girls were finally asleep and the film had now finished. Their mates were picking them up and carried them.

                “See you for the run tomorrow,” Tommy whispered before they all walked out.

                I went to climb from my seat before Oliver pulled me into his arms. I snuggled into his chest and he carried me up to bed before laying me down on the bed. He climbed in next to me and I cuddled into him loving the warmth and the feelings I got whenever I was with him. I thought about today. I had met my protectors and had the meal. Tomorrow, I was getting a dress for the Coronation and I was having my first joint meeting discussing general information on the kingdom with the king and queen and Oliver. I was nervous but with Oliver with me, I knew I wouldn’t have a problem.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PLEASE READ. INFO ON UPLOADS FOR NEXT WEEK

This is a little shorter than normal but this chapter and the next will be, they are fillers.

So, 2500 reads. Made it to 373 on Werewolf and 797 Teen Fiction and 6 votes from 100 votes1!!!!!! :D

That is amazing. Thank you to all those that keep voting. there is so many people voting I am losing count of people but thank you.

So, if you feel like it, any banners or covers would be great and I am looking for names for the Dark Moon Pack Alpha.

I will be uploading less next week because it is A Level Assessment week. Fun times!

Vote, Comment, Follow,

Enjoy,

Chloe x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.3K 29
Highest ranking: #532 in werewolf #3 in traitor He wanted a submissive Luna She was the opposite She wanted a kind Alpha He was the opposi...
3.5K 269 27
Avery Dunning. She's tried to live life under the radar and for all too good reason. She knows what's out there. She's seen the things that hid behin...
418 52 35
***Note: It's all fiction.*** A beast. A human. Both are destined to be soulmates. One thinks that it's unfair for a human to have to live with a bea...
274K 8.7K 64
⭐Highest rank: #194 in Werewolf on 20/06/2020 ⭐#1 in projectwerwolves ⭐Featured in the @Werewolf profile under Werewolf Romance [Completed on: 13 Jul...