She Got The Juice

By xx_brown

Amari and Tasha has this crazy obsession with these guys from instagram but when they become college buddies... More

One
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
The End

fifteen

411 13 0
By xx_brown

Amari's Pov.

After I packed my things I met them at the car."You good baby?" He wrapped his arms around me. I'm okay, I faked a smile and placed my things in the trunk of the car.

Will's Pov.

Her mood just shifted out of no where. But the cabin I had rented was nice as hell, the ultimate birthday present and chill spot. I'm cool with directions but I ain't no expert. Aye Lucus where the hell we going? "Shiid .. uhh make that left." See this nigga wanted to play and shit but the sun was setting and everybody supposed to be coming at 9. Then I had to piss which ain't make it any better. So I pulled to the side of the road to releave myself.

"Baby what the hell you doing?" I gotta pee bae, I'll be back. Aye come out here with me. She laughed and opened the car door. Come here girl. "I'm good pissy." She giggled and pulled out her phone telling me to pose.

I zipped my pants back up and walked to Amari. Ayee I look good as hell, post that bae. I slapped her ass and walked back to the car as she followed.

Amari's Pov.

I hope that my negative energy wasn't getting to anybody. When I seen Brad it just took me back. This secret that I'm holding in is killing me and if I want it to vanish I have to tell Will. I wasn't going to let that affect me now, today was my birthday and I'm with the one's that I love so we gone turn up. After 30 more minutes of driving we arrived to a huge fence. Will typed in some code and the fence opened revealing this beautiful ass cabin.

My eyes widen and I couldn't help but to take a picture. Tasha do you see this?! "Yes girl." We jumped up and down in excitement as the guys laughed at us. "Let's get these bags and go inside." Will popped the trunk and everybody got their things.

Lucus Pov.

When we walked in it was beautiful, a nigga can't lie it was fly. It was definitely something I wasn't use to. It was different from the city, I had a love for the country minus the bugs and shit but Yooo this place was lit.

The kitchen was just right for the things that'll be going on this weekend. "Aye you got the list of numbers?" Will asked in a whispering voice.

The hell wrong with you nigga? You acting like secret service is after yo ass and shit. He laughed. "Naw bruh, Amari doesn't know how real this turn up finna be." Oh ight, I got'chu. I pulled out my phone and started texting people left to right. Will was doing the same.

Amari's Pov.

Me and T ran upstairs to see the bedrooms and I must say the bedroom I picked was beautiful.

This was something that I wasn't expecting at all. Whoever owned this place really knows how to treat their guest. I was so excited, Will really out did his self.

Tasha's Pov.

It was almost like this cabin was split between wood and a regular house. This bedroom spoke to me, the bed was soo comfortable and the bathroom looked amazing. It was only an hour until the turn up and I'm pretty sure people are on their way now.

Will's Pov..

After confirming who all was going to show up for my baby's party me and Lucus decided to explore more. This cabin was lit as fuck, felt like I was in heaven. We walked into this room that was all the way in the back and I must say I'm impressed.

"Broo if Amari don't give you no ass after this then I don't know what to tell you." He laughed and dapped me up. Yeah you right, but aye let's get dressed for this party.

Will's Pov.

I walked upstairs to our bedroom. "Hey baby!" Amari jumped on me tackling me to the bed with kisses. I laughed, girl what's wrong with you? She ignored my question hushing me with kisses. So I sat back and let her do her thing, she started kissing and licking my ear. I gripped her hips tighter as her hand traveled down south. She stroked my member which made me grunt a bit. She kissed my neck one last time before she lead a trail of wet kisses down my chest. She tugged at my belt as a sign to sit up; so I did. She unfastened my belt and pulled my pants down.

Damn Amari! She took me into her mouth making me tense up. Her mouth was my new bestie at this point. I grabbed a hand full of her hair as she twirled her tongue around my tip. She moaned and slurped all while keeping eye contact. I shot my head up tryna hide the faces I was making. Shorty knew what she was doing.

Lucus Pov.

I went to the bedroom where Tasha laid watching tv. I slapped her on the ass, get up and get dressed. "Ouch, I was finna get up anyway stupid." Oh I'm stupid now? I pushed her back on the bed tickling her until she cried and cramped up.

I didn't know what I wanted to wear for the party. A few people texted me telling me that they were on their way. I was going with the "Papi" look. So I wore this ..

Shiid .. I wanted to get my own number.

Tasha's Pov.

While his conceited ass was snapping it I got dressed. I wanted to look sexy tonight because I'm always casual.

I was feeling this, definitely different from what I usually choose to wear. After I did my make up I went downstairs where everybody waited and people flooding the doors greeting each other. "Damn baby girl." I could here Lucus through the crowd. I laughed shyly as he kissed me. "I didn't know you was getting down like this." He gripped my ass pulling me closer. No sir, not tonight. I laughed getting out of his reach to find the birthday girl.

Amari's Pov.

This took me by surprise, Will made this hella special for me. I was looking good and feeling even better.

The food was amazing and the music was good. Everybody was vibing the right way and Will was looking sexy as hell. I was almost scared for him to walk around. I would hate to turn up at my own party.

Will's Pov.

I was moving left to right tryna make sure my baby's party went right. I can't lie this shit was lit we had everybody in here. We had bitches taking shots off each other in one corner then had people dancing on each other in the next. As long as they don't break shit or even attempt to go upstairs then we all good. I seen Amari dancing with a couple of her friends from school, I can't lie she was fine as hell. Made me wanna send everybody home and go upstairs and tear her little ass up.

Lucus' Pov.

Tasha was twearking on me and dropping it low. I never seen her this live unless we was y'know. She grinned her ass slowly against my dick, she knew what she was doing. I pulled her closer to me and whispered some freaky shit in her ear. She kissed me and ran her hand across my now hard member. I grabbed her face and kissed her more, she sucked on my neck leaving a huge ass hickie. She knew what she was doing, she didn't want me talking to these hoes so she marked my little yellow ass up. But I didn't mind, my plans wasn't to entertain anybody in here.

The Dj started playing me and Will's song 50/50 100/100. So y'know I had to show love, me and Will got in the middle of the floor and milly rocked and dap a bit. Everybody was clapping their hands and turning up with us.

Will's Pov.

After dancing my little heart out I decided to take a seat on the couch. "Guess who!" I felt warm hands cover my eyes. I smiled, hey baby. I raised up and turned around revealing Ashley. I jumped up real quick checking to see if Amari was anywhere near. What are you doing here? "I was in the neighborhood silly." She leaned in closer to me. Ashley we in the middle of the woods, ain't no neighborhood. "Damn Mr. Serious, try having a sense of humor for once." I faked a laugh still looking to see if Amari was near. I got up from the couch now looking for Lucus to ask him why the hell is Ashley here.

"Hey baby!" I seen Amari waving her hand smiling. I felt a tug on my jacket so I turned around and Ashley kissed me. I pushed her off of me and turned back around to look at Amari. She stood dead in her tracks and a tear ran from her eye. She was charging my way and I already knew what she was finna do.

"Come here bitch." Amari struggled to get out of my reach to fight Ashley. She was kicking and punching me, she kneed me in my balls making me drop to the floor. I turned around and seen Amari on top of Ashley punching her face. All Ashley did was claw at her. Despite how hurt I was, me and some more dudes managed to get her off of the girl. She looked at me with so much hurt in her eyes and she ran upstairs.

Lucus ran over to where I was, "Broo what the fuck just happened?" Man Ashley kisses me and Amari seen it. I put my hand on my forehead trying to figure out my next move. "Go talk to your girl man." Lucus tapped me on the shoulder sending me out of my thoughts. Yeah ight, let me know if something else pop off. He laughed, "Yeah okay."

I walked upstairs approaching our bedroom door but when I turned the knob it was locked. I banged on the door, babygirl open up. She unlocked the door and the first thing I get is a slap to the face.

"How could you Will, on my night .. really?" I held my jaw closing the door. "Why was she here." Baby I don't know, I swear I didn't invite her. I walked up to her slowly grabbing her hands so that I won't have to take anymore licks cause her ass hit to damn hard. "She kissed you Will." Tears ran from her eyes as she snatched her hands away from mine. Exactly baby, she kissed me! "I don't give a fuck." She pased back and forth kicking off her shoes. I knew she was mad, hell I'd be mad too.

I ran up behind her picking her up and laying her down on the bed. "No, get off of me Will!" No not until you tell me what I did wrong. She rolled her eyes ignoring my question. Exactly, yo crazy ass can't even tell me what I did wrong. "Will get off of me." She was trying to avoid all eye contact with me until I grabbed her face forcing her to look my way. Look her girl, I love you and only you. Fuck her, Fuck them, fuck everything else. I had her lips puckered from me holding onto her face so I started kissing her. Another tear slowly ran down her cheek but I wiped it away before it messed up her make up anymore. She kissed me back apologizing.

Come on baby, we gotta party to get back to. She smiled at me and put her shoes back on and we walked downstairs together.

Amari's Pov.

I couldn't be mad at Will forever plus beating that bitch up made me feel better. When I walked downstairs everybody crowded around me singing me happy birthday and dancing. My cake was too Damn cute. After singing happy birthday and getting cake pushed in my face by Will we continued to party.

Crazy chapter?
Yall will find out Amari's secret in the next chapter.

COMMENT💕VOTE💕

this is my longest chapter 😩😩.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 160 44
When Bella visits a friend for spring break, she ends up finding herself the victim of a Janoskians prank. But, when is it ever just a prank? Shout o...
1.6M 26.6K 35
"Best friends don't date their best friends!" Tasha Olivier has always been left by all the guys she has dated. Why? She expects them to be like her...
7.6K 471 26
When everything seems to go perfect something always has to ruin it.
370 13 16
We're always going to love each other. [Brooks Twins Fan Fiction) Copyright 2018 NirvanaxRose All Rights Reserved