Housemates

By TessMackenzie

Ellie has been not-quite-flirting with her housemate’s friend Mia, and not really thinking too much about it... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120 [Final One for Now]
.

Chapter 45

26.5K 742 229
By TessMackenzie

Mia was moving again, was sliding herself onto Ellie and against Ellie and inside Ellie, and making Ellie shiver with how good she felt.

Ellie held onto Mia. She held Mia inside her arms and legs. She kissed Mia’s shoulder because it was in front of her face. Mia’s skin was warm, and a little slippery with sweat, and Ellie breathed in the smell of her. Mia smelled good.

Mia smelled like sex and lust and desire.

Ellie licked Mia’s neck, and Mia tasted like it as well.

Ellie concentrated on how Mia was moving, and what it was making her feel, and on their wetness sliding together. She concentrated, and tried to make herself not think about anything else.

She kept thinking about legs.

She tried not to, but she was. She was trying to decide if this felt better against her than Mia’s leg had. She wanted to know, to be sure, just to know about herself, because she was obsessed with Mia’s legs and might be misremembering how good they had been.

It seemed wrong to worry, right now. It seemed wrong, and she tried to make herself stop obsessing, but she couldn’t.

One last thing, she told herself in the end. She’d let herself have this, but it would be the last thing she got this way about. After this, she promised herself, she’d stop over-thinking sex forever.

But first she had to check about Mia’s leg.

“Um,” Ellie said, then stopped, almost too nervous to ask.

Mia opened her eyes and looked down at Ellie.

“Could you do it with your leg again?” Ellie said. “Just for a moment.”

Mia nodded. “If you like.”

“Would you?”

“Do you like it better?”

Ellie shook her head. “I like this better. I’m almost sure. I just want to make certain.”

Mia grinned.

“Your leg was the first way I knew about,” Ellie said. “Is all.”

Mia looked at her.

“I like your leg,” Ellie said. “I’m completely into your leg. And I’m completely into this too. And this is different. But I just wanted to see, sort of, exactly how different.”

“Okay,” Mia said, but she didn’t move, didn’t change where she was lying, and she kept sliding against Ellie as she had been.

“Please?” Ellie said.

Mia nodded. “In a second.”

“Just thinking about it,” Ellie said. “About your leg…”

Mia opened her eyes again, and seemed to be waiting.

“It really turns me on,” Ellie said. “A lot.”

Mia grinned. “A lot?”

Ellie looked at her. “Fuck yes.”

Mia moved over, quite suddenly.

She moved, and Ellie did feel her differently. Mia’s thigh was less hot and slippery, and was a smoother kind of pressing. Ellie was actually surprised she could feel the distinction.

“Oh,” she said. “It does feel different.”

“I know,” Mia said. “But stop talking.”

“Sorry,” Ellie said, and tried to concentrate on what she was feeling.

It was good. It was desperately good. It was a familiar sensation, Mia’s leg. It was something Ellie had done before, which made it was easier to relax and enjoy, and not be distracted by it all being new.

And it was Mia’s leg as well.

That did still excite Ellie.

Ellie was glad of that. She didn’t want to lose her fascination with Mia’s legs.

Ellie lay there, and felt Mia slide against her, and forgot to do anything herself. Her newfound cleverness was gone, she lay completely still, and let Mia make all the effort.

She forgot to move.

She forgot to be considerate as well.

She realized, after a moment, that Mia would only be feeling with her leg, not with the rest of herself. Not with her pussy.

Ellie was distracted by feeling good. It took her a moment to think that through.

Earlier, she hadn’t realized that they could both rub together, so she hadn’t realized that Mia could feel everything she did, at the same time she did. She’d got used to legs, and had some idea that was what they did, an assumption they needed to take turns. She assumed, but it wasn’t true, and now she knew otherwise. Now she knew Mia could feel what she was, both at the same time.

But Mia moving against her felt so good that Ellie took several moments to work all that out.

They shouldn’t be doing this, with legs, Ellie thought slowly, when they could be doing as they had earlier, with their pussies, together. It didn’t seem right, she thought.

It wasn’t right to keep letting Mia do all the work, but her not to feel as good as Ellie was.

Ellie was suddenly concerned for Mia.

“Wait,” Ellie said. “Hold on.”

Mia looked at her, and almost might have sighed.

“Hey,” Ellie said, looking at her suspiciously. “What was that?”

Mia grinned. “Sorry. What’s up?”

“This isn’t doing anything for you.”

“Yeah it is.”

“But you’re…” Ellie looked down to make sure. “No. You aren’t on me.”

“I am a bit,” Mia said, and pressed somehow, and Ellie realized she was against Ellie’s hip. In a way.

“Is it as good?” Ellie said.

Mia hesitated, then shrugged.

“Yeah,” Ellie said. “Thought so.”

Mia didn’t answer.

“So we should do something else,” Ellie said. “Something that’s good for you too.”

Mia looked at her for a moment.

“Please,” Ellie said. “So we both are.”

“It’s fine,” Mia said.

“No it isn’t. I have to start being fair. I’m going to start being fair.”

Mia kissed her gently, and Ellie, distracted, kissed back for a moment.

Just for a moment, then Ellie said, “Tell me how I should move or whatever.”

“Later,” Mia whispered.

“Or show me.”

“I can look after myself.”

“I don’t care,” Ellie said.

Mia looked at Ellie, and seemed to be thinking.

“I’m sure you can,” Ellie said. “But I really don’t care. We’re being fair, and we’re going to start right now.”

Mia still didn’t move.

“Fair,” Ellie said, almost pleading. “Please.”

“God,” Mia said. “Ellie, in a moment.”

Ellie was a little surprised. Mia words seemed almost sharp, even though her voice had been gentle. Then Mia kissed her, and Ellie decided she was only pretending to be exasperated.

“Just enjoy this,” Mia said. “For one second.”

“One second?”

Mia grinned again. “Or a few.”

Ellie looked at her for a moment, then nodded.

“Just lie there,” Mia said. “Enjoy it.”

“Sorry,” Ellie said.

“Don’t be.”

“I am. I’m sorry.”

Mia kissed her. “Really, don’t be. Ever.”

“I think too much,” Ellie said.

“I know. But you’ll stop one day.”

Elle smiled, and kissed her again, and said, thinking, “But it’s good, though, if I over-think being fair to you, as well as everything else. Isn’t it?”

“Completely good,” Mia said, and kissed her. “But shut up.”

She said it like she was trying not to laugh, and like she was horny too. Ellie grinned, and decided to keep quiet, and pressed her face against Mia’s neck again.

She concentrated on feeling again, instead of talking, and tried not to think so much.

Instead of thinking, she thought about feeling, which actually seemed to work.

Mia felt good. Mia felt breathtakingly good against her.

After a moment, Ellie got distracted by what she was feeling, and slowly stopped remembering to think.

She moved against Mia, and breathed in Mia’s smell, and was lost.

Utterly lost.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 217 54
"Listen I know we've been flirting and shit but that doesn't mean I like you, okay" I cross my arms again and slightly smirk. He smirks down at me an...
23.2K 647 21
bxb "do you want me to stop?" Leo says, making my entire body shake. I try and make some words come out of my mouth but nothing's happening. My breat...
1K 111 40
"What?" He asked, pulling me from my daydream again. I chuckled, biting my lip again. "Are you thinking about me naked?" He asked jokingly. I blushed...
13.3K 1.3K 42
[Book 2 of the Mia Series] Seven years have passed since the girls graduated high school together. This story begins as Cambria does her best to bala...