Troyler AU - Uncuff Me

By chkoh85

Detective Oakley just has too much pride about who he dates. But it's just his luck that the one that would b... More

omg im actually doing this!?
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
final chapter
BONUS | seven
BONUS | the owl and the fox

five

2K 97 417
By chkoh85

The sound of harsh breathing expelling hot air mingled with the weak whimperings filled the stagnant air as bodies rubbing against one another, grinding fiercely and one trapping the other slimmer one against cool metal. Unbridled hands were touching each other, groping frenziedly at any areas they could reach. Fingers curled on the smooth material covering the wide spread of the muscled back, clawing a ragged line down the path to the equally muscled behind; squeezing, massaging, groping and bucking, all with the purpose to eliminate any space in between them.

They paused their sloppy kiss, rested their foreheads together as they breathed heavily to replace the breaths that they lost, before diving in again with renewed urgency. Mouths slammed together, teeth knocking against teeth, tongues dueling and fighting for dominance. Both drowning in the abyss of pleasure so great, that they failed to register the roaring sound of the moving metal coming to a stop, followed by a soft ding.

Troye kept touching Tyler abundantly, edging his hands closer to the hem of his shirt before he snaked under it to touch the hot skin. His fingers pressed into the skin, making shallow dents and clawed their way downwards before he slid them into Tyler's pant, teasing the groove in between Tyler's cheeks before grabbing handfuls of his perky ass. The sound that Tyler made was in between a purr and a growl, the vibration passed on through their connected points and went directly to Troye's hardening cock. A wave of staggering lust swept through him which made him bite down on Tyler's bottom lip before lapping his tongue across the light indent of his teeth mark to sooth it again. In the middle of such thick haze of pheromones, neither of them heard the sound of someone clearing their throat. It was when a sharp clang of something hitting on metal that finally pulled them back from their cloud of carnal bliss.

"You two ought to be ashamed of yourself! Wrestling tongues and molesting each other in a public elevator!"

They were both startled by the high-pitched voice and Tyler pushed away from Troye and shot himself to the furthest corner of the confined space, repelled as if they are the same pole of a magnet. Huffing and threading his hand through his hair, he gave a light cough to cover up the awkwardness and embarrassment that he was currently feeling. It's not a common occurrence that he's caught during heavy make outs in an elevator.

"Such vile behavior to be displayed out in the open like that! Didn't anybody teach you any common decency?" The voice scolded again.

"Good evening, Mrs Alperstein. Fancy meeting you here at such hour. Taking little Doug out for a walk?" Tyler heard Troye addressed their displeased company, an old lady who was standing just outside of the elevator, with her cane blocking the door from shutting and the cutest little pug tugged in her embrace. Troye reached out his hand to try and pet the little pug on its head but was quickly reprimanded by her.

"What do you think you're doing, young man? Don't think I haven't seen where that hand have been just moments ago." She scowled at Troye in distaste as she strutted into the elevator with her head held high. She pressed the button to her floor using her cane with great precision and lower it down to the elevator floor with a light thud. Tyler was undeniably impressed by the agility of this frail-looking woman, he was slightly afraid of the aura that she was radiating. She reminded him of his high school discipline teacher who made him almost wet his pants every time she so much as glanced at him. She let out an audible huff before her soft but stern voice filled the air again.

"I'd never understand the utterly ridiculous behavior of youth these days. Deemed it appropriate to put their fun bags and their one-eyed lizard with saggy chin out there where everyone can see. What has the world turn into?"

Tyler had never wanted the elevator to move faster just so he doesn't have to be stuck in there with Mrs Alperstein any longer than he has to. Two reasons, one being the utmost embarrassment that he wished the earth would open up and swallow him whole. Second reason being the urge to just release the roaring laughter that threaten to spill upon hearing the words that came out of this, what he assumed to be almost seventy years old lady.

His face redden by the amount of energy exerted to not laugh out loud and to keep his expression neutral. He had a feeling that he'd rather not annoy her further or they'll have hell to pay. He looked over at Troye, seeing that he was also suppressing a grin as he gestured to Mrs Alperstein standing in between them. Tyler shifted his weight from one leg to the other, trying to ease the slight uncomfort in his pants.

"Well, Mrs A. You used to be young once, I'm sure you'd understand the carnal urge in their rawest form. Don't you remember how your blood runs so hotly in your body, you just wanna do unthinkable things to your man?"

"I most certainly would not! I'll have you know that I have impeccable self respect and self restraint when I was your age. Men were flocking all over to me and I didn't even bat an eye. Youths are not to be wasted with meaningless booty calls."

"Mrs A! I'm mighty impressed that you know the term 'booty call'."

"Excuse me, young man. I'm not as old as I look. I'm still perfectly capable of knowing the slang of the youngsters. Being disciplined in my youth doesn't make me a crude old hag now."

"Well, if you'd like, my youth is yours. Let me fulfill your most filthy fantasy that you've never had a chance to participate in. I'm sure my man and I can reenact them flawlessly." He winked at Tyler and instantly saw Tyler's face flushed scarlet.

"How dare you try to imply-"

"What he was trying to say is that, you're right, ma'am. We should keep our private life, private. I apologize for our inexcusable behavior on behalf of both of us. It was entirely inappropriate of us." Tyler intercepted her before she imploded. "Oh, such a cute little pug. Doug, right?"

Mrs Alperstein sneered a look at Tyler before returning her attention to the closed elevator door in front of her. "Well, at least this one has proper manners to make up for the lack of self control. That's more than I could say for you, young man." She directed her last poisonous words towards Troye.

Just then, the elevator stopped on the seventh floor, just a floor below the loft and Mrs Alperstein strutted out when the door opened. She stopped and turned to face them, her face a picture of annoyance. "I'd expect you two to have a better grasp on respect now and I don't want to hear any noises that would disturb my sleep throughout the night." She'd managed to blurt it all out just before she disappeared behind the shutting elevator door.

The elevator hummed to life once again and as their eyes met, they both burst into a cackling mess, laughing at the ludicrous moment that they had with little ol' Mrs Alperstein.

***

The loft was everything Tyler had imagined it would be and more, from however short a time he had known Troye. The place screamed Troye; laid-back, unattached and the stretch of the tall window looking out the city that never sleeps was absolutely stunning. Tyler had chose to ignore the fact that he had just associated the word 'stunning' with this annoying little shmuck whom he'd very much like to just fuck and forget everything else exists. If he'd let himself continue his thought down that path, he's afraid that he'd start to see Troye differently. So, he stopped.

"How in the world have you managed to get a place with a view like this?" That have been the best way to distract himself from wandering to uncharted territory as well as uncovering the mystery of a street rat in a loft.

"Caspar." He heard Troye say nonchalantly, like his answer was supposed to make all the sense.

"How in the world did he managed to get a place with a view like this? Did you two conned someone into letting you stay here?"

Troye chuckled. "That's a bit judgemental, don't you think, detective?"

"Only if the shoe fits." Tyler retorted in fun.

"He's got a loaded girlfriend. This building belonged to her family."

"So, you guys did conned someone to letting you stay here."

"Well, I'd be happy to comply if you're set on a wasting more time in dwelling about how we've come about the loft but I could think of better ways to spend those said time." Troye said as he strolled passed Tyler, deeper into the loft. Tyler watched as the tightly wrapped ass swayed from side to side.

"Really? Do tell."

Troye stopped in front of a couch and turned on his heels, his hands spread wide like he was about to take a bow. "Would you like a long tour of the loft, or a short one?

That question was definitely something he hadn't anticipated and it kind of thrown him off a little. "There's a difference?"

Troye smirked as he retreated back and sat on the armrest of the couch. "Why, yes. You see, the long tour requires the introduction of the whole floor whereas the short one, I'll just show you the way to the bed."

The words that Troye said was not by any chance dirty but they did have the same effect to his body that suggested they were. It was instant, the warm tingling of arousal that was previously halted came rushing back with a vengeance, fiery and flowing in his vein, so hot and lit up every nerve as it went. Suddenly, even though there's only a couple of feet between them, the distance seemed to be too much for Tyler.

Troye watched as Tyler's stance became predatory once again, and his breath hitched at the sight of it. Troye dug his fingers onto the armrest as Tyler sauntered closer to him, eyes never leaving him. When he finally stood in front of Troye, so close that Tyler's legs brushed against his bent knees, he saw that the blue in Tyler's eyes were almost all covered up with black.

"I'd have the short tour, please. But I don't think I'll make it to the bed." Tyler's voice had dropped a tenor, and the sound sent a delicious shudder to Troye's body. Then, Tyler crouched forward and fasten his mouth onto the elegant line of Troye's stretched neck. He swirled his tongue on the thin skin, feeling the rapid beat that resonated from Troye's thumping heart.

"Jumping straight to the main event, detective?" Troye said as he tilted his head to the side, allowing Tyler to feast on his neck with less hindrance. Releasing his grasp on the armrest, he shifted one to cup the back of Tyler's jeans, another palming Tyler's hard bulge.

"I think one week was enough foreplay." Tyler said in a seductive growl.

With one firm push, Troye fell back onto the couch, his head landed on the soft cushion, back arched so elegantly and his ass rested high on the armrest while his legs dangled loosely at the side of the couch. Tyler knelt down in front of Troye's opened leg and nuzzled his nose against Troye's crotch.

"I tried to resist. Tried to keep you out of my mind so badly." Tyler said lowly against the eminent bulge and pressed opened mouth kisses on it as his hands ran a path along his thighs and curled around his knees.

"Tried to bury myself with endless work, tried to occupy my brain with things that doesn't involve you. Hell, I even tried to burn away all my pent up energy in soul cycling but fuck I still want it all. Still want you." His hands moved back up and gripped tightly on Troye's hips, his mouth left the bulge and that had wrenched an undeniably needy whine from Troye.

"Who gave you the fucking right to go around parading that ass in that fucking tight pants?" He fumbled with the button to get bit undone and slid the zipper down in one swift move. Tyler growled possessively when he saw that Troye wore nothing underneath those provocative leather pants.

"Christ, Sivan. Are you a devil in disguise, trying to drag me to the pits of hell for all the things I wanna do to you? Such a filthy boy, walking around the city all night with only this leather pants and nothing underneath it." And Tyler grabbed the opened waist band before yanking Troye's leather pants down to his knees.

"Have you seen how the pants hugged my ass? Do you think it had any room for any underpants? Unless I wore a g-string." Troye managed, in between breaths.

The growl that was pulled from Tyler was inhuman. It's true because the level of heat in his blood rushing towards his steel prick says nothing of human trait. It made Tyler heedy and heaving, so much so he had to force himself to calm his raging hormones and focus on the task at hands, literally.

Even though the loft was lit only by the dim light of the moon, Tyler could see the tapered head of Troye's cock glistening, precum pearled elegantly at the slit. "God, you are a fucking walking wet dream. Everything about you just makes me absolutely crazy. Do you know how many times I thought of you when I jerked myself raw?"

A weak whimpering escaped Troye's mouth when Tyler flattened his tongue at the base of his harden cock and dragged it upwards until just below the widen head. Then he dragged it back down and swiped it across Troye's balls, and Troye mewled. He repeated the upward motion again, the tip of his tongue teasing the ridge just under his sensitive head and Troye bucked his hips upwards in response.

"Ughhhh.. Detective, please don't tease." Troye whined, his voice pleading but Tyler yearned to hear more. More pleading, more sobbing, more wantonly.

Tyler pulled back and yanked the pants all the way off, his hands shifted to grab Troye by the ankles and bent him upwards just so his thighs were resting against his own chest, and at the same time, revealing the hidden gem Tyler had been thinking about all damn week.

Needless to be convinced, Tyler dove in and gave the left cheek a playful nip and sucked the tender skin near the cleft of Troye's ass before moving to the other side and repeated the same. This feeling of wanting to mark every inch of Troye clawed its way out from the very depths of Tyler's instinctive mind, craving to be let free like a wild beast after it had been caged unwillingly. The intensity was everything to be afraid of, for it was nothing Tyler had ever experienced before. But in this state, Tyler was all but gave any flying fuck about where the intensity came from, not when he was staring at the beautiful gem, pinkish ringed muscles, wet and glistening from his saliva, tempting him, inviting him to do whatever he wanted.

Oh, how he wanted. Never a day that went by during the passed week had he wanted anything like he had wanted this. For him to see this again, for him to make this obnoxious little twink a blabbering mess, for him to take and take and take until there's nothing left.

"Are you gonna fuck me at some point or are you happy just staring at my ass, detective?" The obnoxious little twink asked accusingly but Tyler wasn't fooled. He could hear the slight breathlessness in his voice but above all, the voice was laced abundantly with arousal, thick and heavy. The slight trembling of his body told Tyler just as much, and he'd planned to make Troye tremble even more violently after he is done with him.

And so he dove in again and licked a wet path starting from the bottom, moving towards the inviting hole and made small circles on and around Troye's entrance with the tip of his tongue. Highly encouraged by the lewd noises that Troye made, he then tried to breach the tight ring, licking and wetting it further before he pushed the tip of his tongue passed it. The sound that escaped Troye was exponentially louder than before and the tight grip on Tyler's hair was all the sign that he needed.

Tyler indulged deeper into the sinful chalice; prodding and teasing it so expertly that the melody of choked breaths and cries of pleasure filled the air, singing his praises. His hands were on Troye's thigh, locking them in place as Troye trashed uncontrollably on the couch.

"Oh God.. Yes, yess.. fuck!"

Maneuvering his kneeling position to get a stronger hold on the floor, he released one of Troye's thigh and shot forward to grab Troye's beautiful cock, feeling it hot and fully hardened in his grasp. He sat back onto his heels to look at his work, utterly satisfied as he saw the ringed muscles all wet and loose while his hand started a slow rhythm of stroking the neglected cock.

Tyler would have no doubt at all, judging by how much he'd worked Troye up, that Troye would be able to cum with a few purposeful strokes on his cock. But that's not what he had in mind. When it happens, he'd wanted Troye to cum with his hand on Troye's cock and his mouth in Troye's ass. He'd wanted to feel how Troye's body trashes and writhes under his ministration, and how his inner muscles contract when he reach his ultimate high. So, Tyler delved his tongue back into the loosen entrance and teased it some more while his hand gained some speed and stroked the hot cock in sync with his mouth.

"Fuck! Fuuuckk! Detective, I'm- I'm--aaaahhh!"

The choked sobs sounded nectarine sweet to Tyler's ears and he knew that was the end of Troye's control, that he was finally there, at the highest point of an erotic roller coaster before the big plunge into the pool of wondrous bliss. He could feel Troye's body jerking and convulsing on the couch, the inner muscles squeezing his tongue and the cock in his hand jumped and contracted, pushing the white cum through the cock slit and splattered across Troye's flat stomach.

He kept the strokes on the softening cock at a leisure pace, making sure that Troye ride out every last bit of his blissful orgasm. Tyler looked up at Troye, watched as Troye relaxed his previously tightly shut eyes and basking in the aftermath of his orgasm. Perfection. He thought before he could stop himself, watching the image displayed in front of him, face so flushed, eyes shut so dreamily and sweat coated his forehead and down his neck. It was a picture of someone who had just been properly rimmed and Tyler's chest inflated.

"You.. are frighteningly too good at that, detective." Troye said after a he could catch his breath again.

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Tyler faked a scowl.

"Of course not. It's not everyday that I get to cum so hard by getting my ass eaten and a handjob. Only now I feel like I need to step up my game, you know? Be more creative and shit."

Tyler chuckled and stood up, hand gripped on the headrest as his legs wobbled a little from being on his knees for some time. Sensing the movement, Troye opened his eyes abruptly as if he remembered something, and his focus went straight to Tyler's still-very-prominent-bulge.

"Need a hand with that?" Troye said while jutting his chin towards Tyler's crotch and heard a loud chuckle from Tyler.

"Oh, but I'm not done with you yet." He offered his hand to help Troye up from the couch.

Troye palmed his hands against the bulge in question and massaged the length of his fully aroused cock over the pants. "Hmmmm, detective. Such an animal. Though, I quite like the idea of you fucking me like an animal against this couch."

Tyler growled and hoped that the sound conveyed his impatience. "You're terrible at house touring, Sivan."

Troye chuckled at the small joke and in return he grinned cheekily at Tyler. "Well, don't you worry, big daddy. I'll make sure you are well acquainted with the loft. Every inch and every corner of it."

"Has anyone ever accused you of being prudish or easily satiated?"

"I do have unquenchable thirst when it came to the matter of asses. I'm pretty sure you share the same sentiment." Troye winked and Tyler let out a loud laugh.

"Shall we start the loft tour, then?" Tyler asked and Troye instantly felt a delicious swoop in his stomach by the smouldering look Tyler was giving him.

"Yes, we shall. Although, do you think we'll make it to bed before Mrs A came knocking on my door?"

Tyler couldn't stop the grin on his face as he crouched forward and grabbed the slim waist to hoist him up. Just as he have the legs wrapped tightly around his waist, he walked them deeper into the loft and kiss the annoying but undeniably insatiable twink.

A/N:
Hello my darlings and my lovelies~ Here it is! An update ahead of schedule! Today is a good day for me, and so I thought I could do something that would make me as equally happy, just so I remember what today meant for me personally.

Anyhow, so excited to share this chapter with you guys. Smut or should I say, kinda smut? I'm not sure if oral sex is considered smut? I think it is. Lol I'm rambling. Okay then. I'm gonna shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down so you guys can enjoy this without reading my worthless author's note. Okay byeeeee!

Cheers!
Chin 🙆🏻😘💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 756 15
Agent Mathew Oakley boards a helicopter for his mission in Sydney Australia to save Ex-agent Troye Sivan from Russian assassins, But with all of the...
15.6K 404 5
This is when trouble comes knocking on Detective Oakley's door. Will he able to resist it? SMUT WARNING!!! This Oneshot consists purely of smut and h...
6.4K 250 4
Vidcon 2015 Troye has a crippling fear of being stuck in an elevator, and when the fear becomes a reality, leaving Troye in an inconsolable state, wh...
69.7K 3.4K 62
Every love story has a beginning, a middle, and an end. Some end in roses and doves flying with a romantic sunset, but others end with broken glass a...