Dog tags

By cookie3571

A thrilling story of a unbrakeable bond between a dog and a solider and his friends and nomatter what happens... More

The cold war
Home not so sweet home
The Deal
A Friend in need
Long time no see
Pets and pets and more pets
Step 2: Get the talliband leader
Its all over
Home alass
Lets start here
Training
A new adventure
NEWS

Step 1- find the talliband

14 0 0
By cookie3571

We drive over to the police station in Ethans brand new Lamorghini. We get there and i see the receptionist and i say "hey i need my cruiser asap". "Kk kk lol"she says"."So first we need to find the talliband"I say. "That will be hard no one foud them". Ya some one will"."Ohhhhhhhh GET ROSTED". "Wait Carter". "Hey buddies" says Carter. "Hey can you help us". "Shure". "Wait your a Cop too". "Yap". "Sweet". "Lago" Gavin says."Wait my cruiser" i say. "No its in the parking lot" the receptionist buds in. "Thank you" I say. "Ok now lago". About an hour later we find a airport and we all are wearing S.R.U gear and sleeping on each others rifles. Me and Carter are shotgun and the three of them are in the back. I hear a Crash I look behind us and it was Gavin kicking the seat. Carter says "Can you pleeeeaassseeee tell em to stop". "I cant but you can try to wake Gavin up" i say. "Ohh heck no lets just say he is not a morning person"Carter says. "Suit your self" i say. " I screem every one opens there eyes and screems there heads of me and Carter are laughing "were here" i say."OMG all of them say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 53.1K 38
A socially awkward teenager with a love for weapons must work with her ex-family in order to solve the mystery of her mother's death. ** After the u...
2.3M 72.1K 100
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...
220K 6.4K 61
ππ„πˆππ† 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓 child of the Kamado family was no easy task. You took on chores with your mother, and soon enough, you had to take car...
12K 439 11
Izuku Midoriya, formerly known as Yagi was treated like a plague For something beyond his control, he was diagnosed as Quirkless His mother Inko Yagi...