Zootopia: Secrets And Decepti...

Per WhiteKnight2368

Nick, and Judy have been assigned to a new case. When mammals start to dissappear all over Zootopia, its up t... Més

Chapter 1. The Nightmare
Chapter 2. The Void
Chapter 3. Contact
Chapter 4. Security
Chapter 5. Silence
Chapter 6. Taken
Chapter 7. An Understanding
Chapter 8. Adventure
Chapter 9. Protected
Chapter 10. Memories
Chapter 11. Destruction
Chapter 12. Bad Blood
Chapter 14. Aftershock
Chapter 15. The Exchange
Chapter 16. Confession
Chapter 17. The Talk
Chapter 18. A Discovery
Chapter 19. Desolation
Chapter 20. Ghosts and Dreams
Chapter 21. Assault
Chapter 22. Underground
Chapter 23. Sacrifice
Chapter 24. More Pieces to the Puzzle
Chapter 25. Answers!
Chapter 26. Response
Chapter 27. Awakening
Chapter 28. Jeremiahs' Story
Chapter 29. The Letter
Chapter 30. Closure
A Note from the Author

Chapter 13. The Storm

548 18 3
Per WhiteKnight2368

Judy had just passed through the Climate Control walls from Rainforest District, into Sahara Square before realizing that it was almost four-thirty. "I guess the climbing and the experience took longer than I had noticed." She thought as she turned on the radio, and listened to 'Ed Deeran', and the tune began calming her nerves. Just then a tire blew out, and made her get all tense again. "Could this day get any more exciting?" she thought sarcastically. The wind began to pick up, kicking dust into the air making it harder for Judy to see out the wind shield, and she began looking for a good place to stop and repair the broken tire. After a few minutes of turning on her police hazard lights and driving slow, Judy saw a car garage just a few yards further down the road.

When she had finally pulled in front of the garage, Judy put on her sunglasses, her bandana, and headed outside to look and see if someone was here. Knocking on the side door, but got no response and she had to try and open the door. But upon turning the door knob, the wind flung the door open with a start and hit the wall on the inside with a loud bang, startling Judy a little, but there was still no one here. Walking inside and discovering that this abandoned garage was still full of equipment and tools, everything to fix, replace, and restore a vehicle was still laying on shelves and on top of the front desk. "This is a little spooky, where is everyone?" she thought to herself as she began looking around. It was dark and very misty inside, almost like no one had been here in a long time. Dust was covering everything that Judy could see, and noticed that there was a computer behind the desk. She went over and tried turning it on, but nothing happened, then she tried flipping the light switch and got the same result. Then Judy began to go outside and see if the problem was a blown circuit, but found a generator instead. After examining it for a few seconds, she noticed that it needed some gas to power this small garage, and remembered that she has three extra gas tanks on the back of her vehicle.

Once she had emptied one of her gas tanks in the generator, she flipped a couple of switches and pulled the lever down, almost instantly the generator sparked to life and began running smoothly. Then she raced inside, turned on the lights, and gasped at the horrific sight that lay before and around her. All over the floor was claw marks and dried blood, like someone had been attacked and dragged somewhere else, all that she could find in clues as to who ran this facility, was a hat that was stained with blood and a name badge on it. "Marty Kaynines." She said in disbelief, but didn't know who or what did this to him. Whatever it was, it had left its large claw marks and scratches all over the floor, but she couldn't stay here and wait. The sun was going down and she had to get the next lens so she could find the box and ransom Nick from Jeremiah. She only had two more days until that were to happen, and opened the garage to bring her car in and replace the tire. Then she turned the computer on so she could see if anyone else had recently been to this facility. After a few minutes of waiting for it to finish rebooting, she found that it was run by Marty and Harrison Kaynines, with a coworker that had just started and was hardly in the system, but she was able to get a name. "Chris Terrier." She thought to herself, and found that the last time this facility had been visited was back in 2005, and began to dig a little more into this for just a bit longer, but still had trouble finding out what happened and when.

Judy then powered off the computer and began changing out her spare tire, which took almost an hour due to her size, but she felt proud and relieved that she was able to change a tire that was a little more than half her size. Then she looked around for some extra gear, and found some extra batteries, rope, a small lighter, and a pocket knife that looked a little like the one she lost on the cliff. Even though there was lots of other equipment in the abandoned garage, she only took the necessary stuff for this mission, but did happen to find a small fridge by the front desk that was completely filled with water, and decided not to take them due to the fact that the last time someone visited, was almost 11 years ago. Judy then opened the garage, shut off all the lights, turned off and siphoned out the remaining gas inside the generator, before heading out into the dust storm.

After driving off road for about two hours now, the wind had picked up more dust and was impeding Judys' sight, but had no worries of accidentally hitting anything, because there was nothing but sand for miles in all directions. "Why someone would put the next lens all the way out here?" she wondered to herself, before her GPS went off like crazy. Stopping and turning her vehicle off, she got out wearing goggles and a bandana for protection against this storm, and before she left the vehicle, she tied a long piece of string to the front of it so she doesn't lose her only ride back. Judy began following where her GPS had marked. There wasn't anything in sight, just dust and wind blowing all around her, but she kept walking through. Just then she saw a shape or something directly ahead of her, and couldn't quite make out what it was, just a dark silhouette. When she had gotten closer, this fairly large shadow turned out to be a shack, and it looked to be ready to fall apart at any moment. Judy placed the string on a metal steak shoved it into the dirt, and tried opening the door, and this time it was unlocked. But when she began to swing it open, she heard a clicking sound like something was winding back. Upon instinct, Judy threw herself to the ground before the door shattered into splinters, from a double barreled shotgun had fired intending to kill anyone trying to get inside! She then picked herself up and dusted off her clothes and gear, before walking to the now empty door frame and seeing the shotgun propped up on a stool. A string tied to the door handle and to the trigger, is what set it off. As she past the trap intending to kill anyone trying to get the next piece of this puzzle, on the third step in Judy almost fell into an enormous hole that covered the entire floor inside. The last lens she needed was being suspended in the middle of the ceiling by different colored strings and above the hole, which looked to have no bottom. All the strings were tangled and knotted together, but were at every place and corner of the room, but there was no way to get to it and retrieve lens.

Judy studied this puzzle for a little bit, and saw that if she were to cut the strings in a certain order, it would loosen the others and she could get the box holding the lens. Using the pocket knife she had taken from the abandoned garage, she cut the red string, the box swung away from her and dropped an inch, loosening some of the other strings. Then she cut the blue string, and it swung to the left but rose three inches, and loosened the other ones. Then she cut the black one, making it swing towards her, and Judy tried grabbing for it, but it was still just beyond her reach. Then she cut the yellow one, and it moved to the right and down five inches, then the white one and it moved up. Judy then looked at her watch, and saw that it was almost eight-thirty. "I can't be doing this until tomorrow, I need to find the box and ransom Nick on Saturday." Judy thought impatiently. Then she had an idea, and cut the orange string making it swing away from her, and right then she cut another black string, causing the box to make a hard swing at her. Judy reached for it as it swung at her and..... "Got it!" she said aloud, and cut all the remaining strings all at once. She put the box in her pack that she was carrying, and began walking to the door, when all of a sudden, the walls and the ceiling began to close in rapidly into the hole! Judy had to try and run for the exit, and fast! But one of the strings caught her leg, she tripped and fell to the ground, while being dragged towards the hole as everything around her closed in! Judy then reached into her pocket and pulled out the knife, this time she didn't try to rush it out, and cut the string just as she had past the opening of the hole, and grabbed the edge of it. As everything was falling down around her as she held on to the edge, the opening of the door slid right past Judy and around her, leaving nothing but an empty hole. Pulling herself up and being hit by a wall of wind and sand once again, Judy then retrieved her steak that still had the string tied to it, followed it back to her car and drove back towards Zootopia. Towards her home, towards the key, and towards the most important than either of these. Her bed.

It was almost 11:36pm when she finally pulled up to the apartment that her and Nick shared, this one was more roomy and had a kitchen that wasn't too big for Judy, but wasn't too short for Nick. Once she had unlocked the door, almost instantly put in the final lens into the key and turned on the flashlight, the final four number sequences came up and all the points where she had found the other lenses lit up, but there was nothing else. Judy was confused and puzzled at this. "Where is the final location?" she thought as she looked all around. "Maybe the number sequences are the next location?" she said to herself, and typed them all into her computer, but they came up invalid. Now Judy was frustrated, she did all the climbing, all the dangers and near death experience's, and paid for all the gas to drive in between all these points! And she threw everything off her desk and hit it with both fists in one loud *Bang!* and just stood there with anger burning inside her. After a few moments, she took in a couple of breaths and tried to calm herself down, and went to go take a shower. "Maybe the hot water and the steam will calm my nerves and thought." She said to herself, and was halfway down the hall when she stopped suddenly! "In between. In betw...." And then it hit her, racing back and putting up a ruler and drawing a line from one point to the other, creating an 'X' in between all the places she found the lenses. When she had done this, she saw that where the 'X' had landed was right in the middle of town, and on top of the second biggest building in all of Zootopia. "X marks the spot, and there is where I'll find the box!" she said with excitement and enthusiasm. After a few more minutes of happiness, she took her shower and went to bed, almost instantly she was out like a light. Knowing that she had a long day ahead of her in the morning.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

16.5K 429 20
"Even the most optimistic people cry, Judy. It's nothing new, and it makes you no less brave than if you hadn't." After an injury involving a crimina...
6.2K 119 32
Lt. Judy Hopps and Lt. Nick Wilde are back! Their case is a bunch of robberies of pawnshops widespread across Zootopia. Who could be responsible...
6.6K 57 57
Someone new arrived at the city of Zootopia. But he is not just anybody else, he has come from another place mysteriously and only to preserve the pe...
126K 3.4K 30
Judy Hopps is loving her life as a police officer and things couldn't be better with her newfound partner Nick Wilde! But things take different turns...