Breathe Me Out Of The Darknes...

By AyaJ989

***ON HOLD TILL GOD KNOWS WHEN*** "I remember that day crystal clear, how could I forget such a day? It was a... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
ON HOLD

Chapter 1

278 12 13
By AyaJ989

19 January 2017, 6:10 PM

"Height is 5 feet 2 inches, equals 157 cm. Weight is 119 pound, equals 54 kg. Hair color is dark brown. Eyes color is green. Dress size is 4(US). Bra size is 32B. Shoe size is 6(US). Measurements are 32-24-33 inches, equals 81-61-84 cm, sir" the woman, who even after three years was still nameless, announced to the man sitting on a chair in front of me while I was standing in my underwear.

I made sure to keep my face expressionless, well, the more correct word was 'blank'. Although other men were watching me with gazes filled with lust, I only starred at him, wishing if I could do everything he has ever done to me, to him. 'Soon' I thought, ressuring myself that I will make my wish come true.

He hummed. "Great job, Liara. You're now the definition of perfection, isn't that right?"

The woman spoke up, knowing that the question was directed to her. "Of course, sir. She's the best so far".

"Come here, Liara" he said.

I walked towards him with steady and strong steps, just like how I was taught. I kneeled down and kissed his forehead, like how I was taught.

"Yes, father?" I said, my voice clear of any kind of emotions, like how I was taught.

He grabbed my hands. "Although I can't see, I'm sure you're perfect".

"Of course, father".

"I need you to know, that the moment I kidnapped you, your life took a better turn" he said, with much belief in his words.

"Yes, father" I said, calmness masking my anger.

"Now, off you go, you have to train" he said while pushing me away. "Josh, take her".

A brown haired, brown eyed man stepped towards me, a gun in his hand. "Yes, sir" he said, his expression mirroring mine and his voice as well, he tucked the gun in the back of his jeans.

His eyes were on me the whole time. He took off his shirt agressively, marched towards me and gently pulled it over my head, making the cottony black fabric cover my body. The men groaned, catching his attention. Josh turned his piercing glare towards the men.

"What's wrong?!" He growled.

"Sir, Josh covered her!" One of the guys, known as Scar, whined.

He chuckled. "Getting overprotective over something that isn't yours, Josh?"

Josh locked his eyes with mine. "No, sir. I just think it's no longer needed".

"Great thinking, Josh, now take her away".

My eyes snapped open. I sat up and looked at the red digitals beside my bed, it read 11:45 PM. 'Just two more hours' I thought as I stood up. The room I was in had four cement walls that were painted black, a small bed in the corner with black sheets, a floor that wasn't carpted, a small white wardrobe and no windows. As I paced around the room, the floor freezing, making my feet numb, I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door, revealing two girls. I closed the door as soon as they went inside.

"Did anyone see you?" I asked, looking at them warningly.

"No, Liara" one of them, Mariam, answered while the other, Celen, made her way to the wall and slid down.

"Celen?" I said, needing to know if anyone saw her.

She shook her head as a 'no'. Then, she closed her eyes. "No" her voice sounded soft.

Mariam looked at her. "What's wrong, Celen?"

Celen snapped her eyes open. "What do you think?! Josh raped me again!"

I looked at the two girls that I considered my friends, maybe it was because I had trouble in trusting others or maybe it was because, particularly, they were strangers. I called them 'friends', because we had the same goal, the same purpose and we had the same method of reaching that goal.

Celen started crying all of a sudden. Me and Mariam stood starring at her, because we weren't used to show affection towards others, we weren't even allowed. I, myself, slid on the wall opposite from Celen and watched her expressing her feelings in front of us. It was a brave action from her, no matter how many times they tried to turn her into a monster, she clutched harder to her humanity. She was brave.

Out of the blue, a picture appeared in my mind, a brown haired, blue eyed boy was holding my hand and smiling at me. I shook my head, shocked that he appeared in my mind, although he did half of the time, I just wasn't expecting him to pop up in my mind all of a sudden. Pain shot through my chest, but I pushed it away. It wasn't a great time to remember him.

"What's that around your neck?" Mariam asked.

I looked down and found my hand caressing the locket around my neck. I tucked it inside my shirt and replied with a cold 'nothing'. I looked her in the eyes and she, being the smartest, understood that it was none of her business.

"Stop crying, Celen" I snapped at Celen, who was still crying. "Someone will hear you, plus, crying won't do you anything, we will have our revenge once we get out of here".

Celen sighed. "And where will I go? I'm an orphan, remember? Mariam and I are".

I knitted my eyebrows at them. "I don't know, I only agreed to help you both to get out of here".

Mariam sat down next to Celen. "We know".

Celen looked at Mariam. "Where will you go?"

"We will go to live in Liara's town"Mariam said, challenging me to say anything.

"And why's that?!" I growled at her.

"Because Celen and I are incapable of taking care of ourselves due to the fact that we have no shelter, or a family and we don't own any money, so you'll take care of us" Mariam shamlessly said, glaring at me. "Listen, we'll pay you back as soon as we start standing on our own feet and we'll disappear, of course, after we get our revenge".

I looked at them both, trying to find an emotion that will push me to help them, but found none. I only cared about myself. "I can't because I don't want to".

Celen's tears started falling. "Please" she whispered. "Please help us".

As twisted as I sound, I enjoyed her pleading, I felt power over them, but I didn't show it. "Only because you said please" I told her.

The two hours slowly ticked away as we sat in silence and waited. I looked at the clock. 'Two minutes' I thought. Quickly, I stood up, unlocked the door, but kept it close. Then, we all headed under the bed and covered our heads.

"Don't forget, run as fast as you can and don't lose sight of me and do not look back!" I said hurriedly as I glanced at the clock.

One minute to go. I looked at the girls in assurance and nodded. They nodded back. Then, not seconds after, everything was on fire.

-------------------------

Here's the first chapterrrrrrr :D I really hope you like this!

So far, the characters are:
Liara played by Lucy Hale

Niall played by himself

Louid played by himself

Monica played by Monica-Tommo (she won this place, she deserved it)

Mariam played by mariam1444 (she stood with from the very begining of Oppisite Mates, voted and commented on every chapter, so this how I thank her, she deserves this)

Celen played by Sasha Pieterse

Josh played by Cameron Dallas

The kidnapper played by Robert De Niro

*note that the Liara in Opposite Mates is not the same one in this book*

::::::::Chapter 2: teaser::::::》

"Liara" Mariam whispered. "We're hungry".

I sighed in annoyance. "I'm sure there's plenty in my house, so let's walk there faster".

"Liara" Celen had to open her mouth.

"What?" I growled.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|

So, if you liked this chapter then give it a STAR or/and a comment, in other words, push that star button, I promise you it'll turn orange *whispers* it's magic shhhh

Whoa, gosh I sounded like a youtuber, I have been watching too many youtube videos. O.O

I know. Boring chapter, but it has to be done :p

With lots of love to my beaches;D

AyaJ<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ZERO By Mimi

Fanfiction

1.7K 574 29
Nina gets obliged to move from her home town. Leaving her family, friends and most importantly football team behind. After being the captain of her...
772K 26.2K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...
865 30 13
"I am but a shell without you to fill my hollow soul with life, my lungs with oxygen, my heart with undying love and my world with vibrant color." W...
2.4K 144 13
Louis Tomlinson thinks that he's the only half-demon on Earth. Born in Hell, he never got to experience what it was like to be a normal human. He is...