The Alphas

By lunnamoonlit

A new tale of rejection and how faith goes for many werewolves and she wolves. the story may start with both... More

Chapter 1: Rejection
Chapter 2: The Next Week
Chapter 3 : Playing in the woods.
Chapter 4: An All New Monday, An All New Me
Chapter 5: I'm available
Chapter 6: the day of the competition
Chapter 7: The message.
Chapter 8: The Camp ( Part one )
Chapter 8: The Camp (Part two)
Chapter 9: Playing with the Alpha at the battlefield
Chapter 10: the second dinner
Chapter 11: Blake's punishment job
Chapter 12: Taking Erica home
Chapter 13 : The day before the wedding
Chapter 14 : Abigails wedding
Chapter 15 : 6 months of Punishment
Chapter 16 : Suriya has a Mate
Chapter 17 : Never thought they will do this
Chapter 18 : So What Now
Chapter 19 : Never Gets Old
Chapter 20, Last Day of School
Chapter 21 : Moving In to the Fire Moon Pack house
Chapter 22 : On The First Night
Chapter 23 : Party in the woods
Chapter 24 : Chocolate and Roses
Chapter 25 : What Did You Do
Chapter 26 : The Waterfall
Chapter 27 : Busted and Punished
Chapter 28 : Oh Shit ( Part One)
chapter 28 : OH SHIT ( Part two ) non restricted
Chapter 29 : Every Rogue Is An Alpha To Himself
Chapter 30 : A Cruise Wedding
Chapter 31: Flashbacks
Chapter 32 : It's Not A Dream ,It's A Memory ( part one )
Chapter 32 : It's Not A Dream ,It's A Memory ( part two )
Chapter 34: Island party family Vacation
Chapter 35. Daddy's Birthday is Important
Chapter 36 : Get on with the flow
Chapter 37 : Real Nightmare
Chapter 38 : Are you serious '' part one''
chapter 39 : Are you serious "part two"
chapter 40: Elite Supernatural Association Camp
Chapter 41 : what is the next of us
Chapter 42 : one o one Canddise
Chapter 43: The Othersight of the Ritual
Chapter 44 : A werewolf ritual
Chapter 45 : The Emergence
Chapter 46 : The Sabotaged Plan
Chapter 47 : Getting Tired
editor needed

Chapter 33 : Okay Fine

16.1K 309 45
By lunnamoonlit

Val P.O.V

'' I don't know I mean like I know running Horses and the silver lightning with a huge moon and the night Arabian sky will be great but I'm not sure '' I told talking about my opinions to Ageda, Ageda seemed really interested on the project which John and Rain gave me to their baby rooms. There having twins and they found out they are having a baby girl and a baby boy as well, The whole family was there to support them since they wanted to know the Gender of their baby.

'' I think the Running Arabian night Horses sounds amaizing as a background, but how about the Babies court, '' Agedella asks looking at me excited, taking notes, she is my personal assistant for this entire project, after all it is summer break, I smilled looking at her.

'' I was thinking of white for both matching Baby Court, no more like White and Purple Blue and more like white Canopy curtain stylem of baby court as well, you know.. I think we can make custome made on that'' I told

'' Custom made, got it..'' she smilled writing down

'' I think Aunt Blaire has contacts of people doing Custom made baby courts'' Agedella suggested

'' who is Aunt Blaire '' I asked smilling sweetly

'' Oh,hmm Emrys Mother, my aunt, to be honest Thats her role of the family, She was the one whom always handles the Baby courts part , for all of us''

'' All of you''

'' I mean, Zayne, Emrys, Jack, Sam, Salem, Harry and Myself, The vermonts, she has this sweet habit of her to always presenting a designed beautiful custom made baby court as a gift, I remember mines.. let me show you I still have pictures of me when I was a baby'' Agedella told walking towards her study table taking out an album. I were currently in Ageda's room discussing the project.

'' here..'' she smilled giving me a picture

'', Ageda you are one of the most beautiful baby girl I've seen, '' I told looking at it, it is true she her dark brown eyes seemed more bigger and a boy is carrying her up softly,

'' Who is this..'' I asked the little boy

'' that is Salem'' she told , I giggled , so cute.

'' I got to admit the baby court does looks beautiful, the pumkin shape with all the wines and leaves on the bottom, it looks fab'' I told indicating the baby court since Salem was Carrying up Ageda beside the baby court.

'' it was a Cinderella theme, I was the first shewolf in my bloodline, so they were all excited''

'' I understand'' I smilled

'' I can make a phone call now to Aunt Blaire , I know she still has contacts with them'' Ageda told, I nod when she starts dialling walking to her Balcony

'' Hi Aunt Blaire, yes I will, I know its the summers, I will come with Emrys to meet you and uncle one day, yes Aunt Blaire I am eating well hahhaha....'' I can hear her giggle and talking to her Aunt, When Someone yelled downstairs and that Someone I know very well known of.

Ageda looks at me in concern and in fear I'm not sure after all she is an Omega..

'' Stay here, don't come out since It Ain't going to be pretty '' I told, she nod her phone still at her ear.

I rushed down werewolf speed,

'' Where is he, where is He, let me have him now..'' My father yelled growling he seemed really angry

'' Dad..'' I called for him, his face softens looking at me

'' I am not here for you Valentine, I am here for my Niece , Where is he, what is his name Jim, Jer, what ah Jack, where is Jack'' He yelled and ouch he is not here for me, atta go dad you just made me sad or angry I'm not even sure.

'' Mr, I mean Dad is everything alright'' Zayne came rushing out from his office room frowning at me and looking back at my dad.

'' Where is your Cousin Zayne, I'm goanna give piece of my mind, what the hell was he thinking kidnaping my niece '' He yelled, oh oh, well my dad was the former Beta he still has his powers even though he is retired now.

He kept arguing and demanded for Jacks parents number, And apparently Jack's parents has no clue about this as well, They told that they loved and accepted Canddise as if like their own daughter. Everytime when they invited Jack and Canddise to their house he acts normal, it was a shocking news to them since they didn't know about Canddise miscarige and everything, they didn't seemed happy.

After that dad went back to his house while Zayne went back to his office, I didn't say anything but to walk back to my room.

The next two days went On as normal though the funner part is watching Jaylor, Blondy , Rella and the gang cleaning the whole pack house. that is their punishment and once there done with the pack house they will be heading to the entire Fire moon Pack cominity and do social service for them.

Jack was out from the basement, and appologys to Emrys and Zayne. But he didn't looked normal as he was before. He was focusing on his Job and Delta job.

Salem and Sarafina are still not back from their vacation although they do Skype us everyday wearing their Indiana jones sort of cloths , they are just so adventurous which kinda made me jealous abit.

Now about Zayne, I am not sure what has gone into him, I know he is a full alpha now like Suriya and Vertos but He is being a total ass now , He doesn't talks with me like before. He is keep on being in his office or training his pack members or setting rules and the worse part is skipping bed time and breakfast, lunch even dinner. It upsets me he don't wishes to spend time with me not even talk to me.

Today is the day I'm meeting with Rain to do our baby room project together with Ageda. But before I bring Ageda I need to ask permission with Zayne. Although I had already asked Harry and Jack her own brothers the only reply they gave was '' ask Zayne'' oh boy, here it goes. Knocking his door I twist the knock handle and open it revealing a glaring alpha towards me. I role my eyes, I'm bored with this attitude.

'' I didn't even tell you can come in'' Zayne barked, and ouch

'' So'' I told raising my eyebrowns, he shakes his head annoyed

'' what do you want'' he asked continueing back writing, it breaks me He doesn't even wants to look at me

'' I'm planning to bring Ageda to Rains house we're on the baby room project so I''

'' I don't think so'' he replied harshly, wait say what

'' what'' I asked annoyed by his responce

'' I said, I don't think so'' Zayne told back

'' Why!!'' I yelled glaring at him clenching my teeth

'' Because, Agedella is my pack memberand my cousin and I don't trust her with you , you're still the Blue Moon Delta. A Different pck member so You cannot be trusted'' he said coldly looking at me, I gaspe feeling hurt , what he told really did affected me, I start panthing my eyes already tearing up, My wolf was sad and angry as well, I shook my head looking at him but he looked me in regreat as well, I know he is regreating what he told just now.

'' Val, I..''

'' No Don't, you're right, I cannot be trusted '' I told storming out from his room

'' Valentine..'' I heard him growl lowly, but I didn't care, I quickly took my keys climb in my car and drove up though I saw Zayne out at the porch looking at me, I don't car4e, how could he say that. I trust him,

When I reached Rains house, I quickly plastered a fake smily face, she is pregnant, I wasn't much of a big help to Abigail o I'm not going to do that to Rain.

'' Hey...'' Rain said opening her large black mardel door, everything about her house is white and black. Looking at Rain she was wearing a long green sundress which matches her emerald eyes, her red Hair is curly till it reaches below her waste and she still has her red lips and smokey eyes make up on. I smile to her back saying hey and hugged her. we walked in, while I close her door

''mcome on I already did lunch for us.. I'm starving '' she says I giggled

'' well you're not only feeding yourself, you got two more in you to feed as well '' I told, she blushes walking to the kitchen

I helped her up arranging the white marble table outside her house beside the huge greek water fountain swimming pool, we decided to eat beside the pool for a change. She did cooked allot, Thailand style chicken, bbq pork noodles, Nepal pinapple fried rice, Cucumber Carrote salad and to top to it, a large jug of mint Pink lemonade .

After lunch , we sat infront with a slice of vanilla cake with lavender ice-cream on top of it. I must say it was delicious.

When were done ith lunch we went to start working on our Baby room, we talked randome things about what we used to do before we found our mate, and the vacations we go and the Blue snow picnic and camping trips. It was fun talking about our memories of good times when the doorbell rang.

'' I'll go and get it'' I told rushing towards the door.it was Abigail and Caspy..

'' val.. Vallllll....'' Caspian screams giggling looking at me, awe thats so cute

'' Caspy'' I said quickly holding him and hugging him, he kept on giggling which made Abigail and myhself to giggle as well.

'' You guys are okay with some evening snack, I brought daughnaughts'' he said pointing the dunkin daughnouts paperbeg to me, I stood aside making Abigail to walk in first when I closed the door,

'' Much as I love too, I'm full.. I just had lunch with Rain and she cooked baked allo....''

'' Daughnouts...'' Rain came walking from the stairs.. cutting in

'' God thank you, thank you, thank you so so much I am so hungry..'' Rain tells grabbing the paperbeg from Abigail, Abigail looked at me in confuced

'' Sure, you're welcome..'' Abigail told looking at me and back to Rain as how she opened the paper back taking out the box licking her lipswondering which one to take first.

'' Daughnoutss...'' Caspian yells,

'' Wow Caspy, you can speak...'' I told kissing his cheeks

'' just a few words, he can say daughnouts, Ice-cream, cake and all the sugary items, trust me strange child I gave birth too'' Abigail told shakking her head looking at Caspian..

'' awe, such a cutie.. which one is his favourite '' Rain asked looking at Abigail

'' I'm not sure, but Blake tells me its Pepermint since he like Pepermint ice-cream as well'' Abigail said

'' Then Pepermint it is, I'll go and get him a plate'' Rain said walking to the kitchen.

We placed a mat on the floor, oning the Tv playing Caspian favourite cartoon ''Avatar the last airbender'' and munched the daughoiut into smaller pieces. We placed Caspian on top on the mat placing the plate beside him which automaticly makes him to grab the spoon eating the doughnut at the same time he watches the TV. He loves watching thi cartoon and he doesn't disturb us as well.

We talked forawhile about my planes of how I am going to designed it, Arabian night with Arabian horses seems perfect according to Rain. She really loved my idea.

A few minutes later there was another doorbell,

''I'll go and get it '' I told wondering whom would that be revealing Dad

'' Dad..'' I asked.

'' Oh Hi Val'' he said walking in the house closing the door behind him, I looked at him, he looked a little tired and sad

'' Are you alright dad'' I asked touching his arm, he is still my father

'' I'm alright pumkin, its just I miss you three '' he told hugging me while I hugged him back

'' Daddy.. '' Rain said coming towards us and took her turn huggig dad while Abigail did the same.

'' GrandPaaPaaaaaaaa..........'' Caspy yelled looking at dad excited, dad chuckled walking towards Caspian he starts with his baby talk jumping and laughing excited seeing dad while dad carries him up. Caspian always calls Dad Grandpapa and Mum Grandmama,

we all set at the hall Caspian seating on top of dads lap still watching Ang in the tv while Abigail came with mugs of hot koko for everyone , we thanked her.

'' It's just, Its not the same..'' Dad said all of the sudden placing the mug on the coffee table

'' what is not the same Dad'' Abigail asks sweetly gently holding his hands..

'' your mother and I , its just we're alone'' Dad said sighing my sisters and I Looked at each other.

'' Dad you know you're always welcome to stay in our house as long as you want even forever'' Rain started

'' I Just missed all of us together as a family , what we need is a family vacation , just all of us together '' for a moment I became that small young girl again, so excited, I realised I can only be like this with my family.

'' Then we shall gfo, What ever dad wants...'' a Rough voice echoed the house turning to our left, it is Blake and John beside him.

'' Oh my god, are you serious, like the time we use to go, '' I jumped walking towards Blake and John, Blake and John smirked looking at me

'' Yes The time we use to go'' Blake said , Blake always sticks with his word no matter what.. I squirm in excitement and hugged him while Blake hugged me back.

'' ouch, wow Val wow, so no Hug for me huh, '' John teasingly faked his anger while I giggle looking at John and Hugged him as well, I love my family, I giggled while John flicked my nose, Dad seemed happy since Blake gave him a manyly hug and kissed Abigail cheeks whicle she wraps her arms around his neck smilling as well, The aura of the environment seems in high spirits.

'' Hey little guy, ho is my favourite nephew.'' John came kneeling down at Caspy, Caspian giggles laughing uncle Jo Jo, I don't know where he got it but he always calls John that. I smilled looking at them if only if my mother was here it would be perfect when the door bell rings, yohoo whiching so badly and thanking the gods it must be my mother I went straight to the door opening it revealing, of course when will the gods upstairs gives us what we want.

'' uwmmmmm, can I help you'' I asked in a bored expression

'' Val I''

'' Nope, Ok bye'' I shut the door on his face, how dare that son of a

'' Val...'' Blake gave me the one eye brow look, oh oh

'' who was it..'' he asked , since I know I cannot lie to Blake because he will find out sighing

'' Zayne..'' I spat, Blake looked at me disapprovingly while John glared at me the same look which Blake is giving and walk towards the door, I know after all this is Johns and Rains house not mines so I shouldn't have done that, maybe thats It I must get a house of my own, nice thinking Val.

Zayne P.O.V

'' uwmmmmm, can I help you'' she asks like I'm a stranger, I glared at her, what is she thinking

'' Val I''

'' Nope, Ok bye'' she bangs the door like it is nobodies business, that bitch, I'm still on my not so cool ok mood and she is just pushing her luck.

I was about to turn back when

'' Zayne..'' I heard Johns voice calling out for me I turned with a slight smile

'' Hi John''

'' Please come In, Youu must come in'' John said I sigh nodding walking in their house while he closes the door at the back of me.

Val looks at me in anger or hurt I couldn't tell since her eyes were watery and red, she stomps her feet and looks at Blake.

'' I'm not going to go back with Him..'' She yells at Blake and runs up the white marble stairs then there was a door bang sound, Bitch, I sigh shaking my head.

'' I think bullet in my head will be much better then handling her '' I told like its the obvious , Blake shook his head giving me an apologytic look same goes to the whole family, I didn't ment to make them sad.

'' No, No but seriously this time it was my fault she has nothing to do with it, she is angry because of me..'' I told I know she couldn't take it well when I said I don't trust her. the truth is I lied I just wanted to break her to make her accept joing my pack being my luna and dropping her Delta position in her pack.

'' dad, I'll talk with him.. Lets walk to the pool '' Blake told looking at Val's father and back to me, what to loose I sigh shurugging indicating cool walking with Blake.

As a gentlemen he was he didn't ask me anything about our fight or anything at all, all he asked was there having a family outing since he saw how sad and neglect was Val's father and just to cheer him up and to add more his Birthday is coming so Blake suggested us all to celebrate his birthday by going for a short Vacation in his private Island. He has an Island house there and I liked it. It was very family orientated so I agreed with the plan.

When we walked back to the Hall,

'' Uncle ZaynZayn...'' The little guy calls giggling for my attention

'' Caspian..'' I said picking him up , I hugged him and placed him back down , he concentrate and watching this cartoon eww what a ugly looking bald kid, what Kind of Carftoon charfacters are they drawing now and the kids fly as well terrific .

With a goodbye to all, knowing what Valentine needs is alittle Time alone to herself I went back to my pack house.

Wonder what is going to happen next.

A/N : SORRY GUYS I KNOW THIS IS NOT ONE OF MY BEST CHAPTERS IT IS JUST I'M QUITE BUSY OCCUPIED WITH WORK, SO SORRY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
95.5K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
23.7K 1.7K 45
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
77.9K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...