Bonded (Zero Kiryu X Reader X...

By pastelpeachtrees

A lone vampire from a family long gone. She struggled through her years, falling in and out of foster homes... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 3: Kiss Under Moonlight
Chapter 4: Mixed Emotions
Chapter 5: A bittersweet tragedy
Night sky
A/N
The Silent Treatment pt.1
The Silent treatment pt.2
The Truth
I write Tragedies
A/N
Patched Heart?
I'm back bitches
Please read if you like my writing!

Chapter 2: The Flirt

8.8K 246 211
By pastelpeachtrees

Edited on: 3, May, 2018

2nd person P.O.V

Your charges had long since gone to class, and you were stationed outside the classroom doors to keep an eye out for the riff-raff. It was brought to your attention that School Guardians were constantly patrolling the grounds.

You were made a part of this small group so that your constant lingering didn't seem suspicious, but you weren't authorized to wander unless your assistance was needed elsewhere. It didn't bother you, the solitude was nice.

Now that you were alone, enjoying the beautiful night wouldn't be too hard. You holstered your weapon- a gun with abilities similar to Kiryu's Bloody Rose- and leaned on the wall of the building. Careful not to dirty the white uniform, you gazed up at the sky.

Stars smiled at you, brighter than they were the last time you saw them. A crescent moon dipped into the inky sky, fading behind smokey clouds.

It was peaceful. Something you hadn't experienced in a long time. A small smile graced your lips.

"Is that the new Night Class student?"

The whisper was faint, but it caught your attention immediately. Had you been human you may not of heard it. You scanned the forest area in front of you, eyes landing on two people.

A girl and a boy. They were in day class uniforms, and the boy held a camera. Fans. You knew you'd encounter them eventually.

"Just wait for her to leave."

Based on the tone, you guessed it was the boy. Sighing lightly, you walked around the building to make it seem like you heard something, encouraging the two fans to try and get closer to where your group of charges were learning.

Once you were out of their line of sight you teleported behind them, snatching their collars to keep them from going any further. Both yelped in surprise, whipping around to try and face you.

"It's her!" The girl gasped, a read mass spreading across her face. The boy mirrored her expression and both took a step away from you, bowing and shouting apologies.

"Go on back to your dorms, now, or I'll have to report you to the headmaster." They thanked you again for letting them get off with a warning, scurrying away.

"Impressive. Cross was right to hire you." The voice caused you to whip around immediately, only to be met with violet eyes.

"Ah, Zero." You breathed, a small smile gracing your face. He didn't return it, instead ruffling your hair a bit, earning a cry of protest from you.

"Why are you here, anyway?" You questioned, staying glued to your post. He let his eyes travel your body, unable to decide whether he hated the uniform or liked the body wearing it. You'd definitely matured well.

"I came to check in on you. Has anyone in the Night Class been giving you trouble?" You shook your head, and he clicked his tongue.

"That's too bad. I would've enjoyed a good fight." You laughed at his antics, reaching up to run your fingers through his hair, tilting your head to get a better look at him. He avoided your gaze.

"You haven't changed much, have you? Besides getting more temperamental." You teased, grinning widely when he rolled his eyes.

It was the most emotional reaction you'd gotten since your little reunion. He fixed his hair, muttering curses at you for your childish actions.

You could hear the Night Class finishing up their lesson and turned to your old friend, "You should probably get going, I wouldn't want them to catch us together and think we're slacking." He scoffed.

"Whatever you say, little bug."

———————

Kaname wanted you to befriend those who were willing in the Night Class, so he said he was allowing you to accompany them wherever they wished to take you.

The most eager of those who were willing to socialize was one Hanabusa Aido, known better as the idol.

You dressed for the occasion, slipping on a proper looking sleeveless vest to cover your plain white button-up. The puffed sleeves and collar on the shirt worked well to make up what the vest lacked. You matched it with a black tie, skirt, and thigh-high socks.

Lastly, you slipped on your grey wrist cuffs and holster so you were armed in case something happened.

Doing what you could with your hair, you completely disregarded makeup or flashy jewelry. It was a meet-up, not a date, after all.

You walked down the stairs, smiling slightly at the group that waited for you. It seemed that most of the Night Class, excluding Ruka and Kaname, was standing before you. All the attention failed to make the atmosphere awkward, actually having the opposite affect. You felt appreciated.

"You all know me already, what are your names?" One by one they introduced themselves, and I committed their information to memory.

"I call her first!" Aido cried out. You gave him an overly sweet smile.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know I was an item you could have dibs on." There was a collective exchange of laughs between the night class students at Aido's short coming, causing the blonde to pout.

"You'll get used to it, trust me." That was Akatsuki's voice, you threw him a grin. He returned it.

"A-Ah! Akatsuki, you're supposed to be on my side!" He protested, his pout deepening. Akatsuki shrugged.

Eventually, you gave in to the idols pleas and decided to venture out with him first. You'd changed back in to your Night Class uniformly, leaving the Disciplinary Committee arm band on your night stand.

He hooked his arm with yours, tugging you out of the dorms almost immediately. "I can't wait to spend the next hour with you!" He grinned widely, causing you to playfully roll your eyes.

————————

The enthusiastic blonde took you out for ice cream, chatting about all the things he thought were important. The questions were centered mainly around you, but you tried not to talk about yourself too much.

In return, he told you about himself. Or, how many people adored him. You read his huge ego as a cover for his insecurity issues, but it was probably just arrogance. Either one would be probable for a boy like Hanabusa.

When you returned to the dorm you were passed around between its residents, learning about their interests and them learning about yours.

Ichijo liked manga and chess. Senri and Rima were models who really liked pocky. Akatsuki and Aido were best friends with opposite personalities. It was a diverse set of people with a common goal, you couldn't have better friends.

The day came to a close, and you really wanted to spend time with your old best friend. So you made the small trip up the stairs to Kaname's study, knocking lightly.

"Come in." You heard, slightly muffled by the door. It didn't creak when you pushed it open, much to your relief. You shifted slightly on the balls of you feet, a nervous habit of yours.

"Can I go visit Zero? It's been years since we've seen each other, and-"

"No." You pouted at his abrupt response, fiddling with your hands sadly. You'd forgotten that they didn't like each other very much.

"May I at least go for a walk?" You asked hopefully, hoping to at least get away from the moon dormitories for a while.

"I'll allow that. Bring your weapons, please." He was always calm, it seemed. And that was something she respected greatly.

You pulled the gun out of its holster proudly, wincing a bit when you gripped it. Even after years of practicing, anti- vampire weapons could still be a little painful to handle.

You hoped he didn't notice. He gave you an approving nod after you re-holstered the weapon, and you thanked him before leaving the office.

Of course, your intentions didn't rely purely on going for a walk. You also planned on accidentally running into a certain silver haired boy.

—————

Word Count: 1,341

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 6.6K 52
Your whole life has been a lie. Your past is a mystery. When you become closer to Kaname Kuran, a Pureblood vampire, you start to discover more abo...
149K 3.9K 19
The Tsukumo family was a powerful and kind pureblood family. The two parents had a daughter, who inherited a great amount of power, that was sealed i...
11.1K 602 22
How can a creature have all the known characteristics of a species but still be another species? That is the number 1 question regarding (Y/n) (L/n)...
11.3K 473 20
yn is the youngest daughter of the Kuran family but instead of Yuki being in the basement it was yn and she got all of her memories erase by her mot...