Bad Boys Don't Cry

By _Faith-o_

"Grayson, what are you doing?" I asked, slowly, walking into his house. He was sitting on a bar stool in the... More

-Bad Boys Don't Cry-
Chapter One: Why Is He Staring At Me?
Chapter Two: I Barely Know You And You're Giving Me A Ride?
Chapter Three: I Trust You, Bailey
Chapter Four: Cootie Friends
Chapter Five: Family Is Important
Chapter Six: Why?
Chapter Seven: The Waiting Game
Chapter Eight: Beach Day?
Chapter Nine: Is This A Joke? 'Cause If It Is, It's Not Funny.
Chapter Ten: Tip Your Waiters and Waitresses
Chapter Eleven: I Have A Thing Of Not Leaving Broken People Behind
Chapter Twelve: Landon Gray Harrison
Chapter Thirteen: Don't Kill Me
Chapter Fourteen: Who's Max?
Chapter Fifteen: You Smell Good
Chapter Sixteen: Why Should I Try With You?
Chapter Seventeen: You're Lying
Chapter Eighteen: My Teddy Bear Is Talking, Bennett!
Chapter Nineteen: Let's Go On An Adventure
Chapter Twenty-One: I'm Just Getting Used To Being Me
Chapter Twenty Two: Malfoy.
Chapter Twenty Three: Welcome To My Safe Place
Chapter Twenty Four: Puberty's A Bitch
Chapter Twenty Five: You Didn't Strike Me As A Singing Type
Chapter Twenty Six: He Wants You Dead
Chapter Twenty Seven: What's With Your Hair?
Chapter Twenty Eight: My Little Bailey Is Growing Up
Chapter Twenty Nine: Dead.
Chapter Thirty: What The Hell Is That, Grayson?
Chapter Thirty One: Baby is Tired
Chapter Thirty Two: Everything's Going to Be A-Okay, Winters
Chapter Thirty Three: Did You Know I Want To Die, My Little Bean?
Chapter Thirty Four: My Brother's Cootie Friend
Chapter Thirty Five: I'm Sorry...
Chapter Thirty Six: One More Week
Chapter Thirty Seven: Yours Truely
Chapter Thirty Eight: He Looked Like A Complete Douche With His Lip Ring
Chapter Thirty Nine: Is There Any New Wounds I Should Know About?
Chapter Forty: Parker's Being an Absolute Ass Right Now
Chapter Forty One: Bang.
Chapter Forty Two: That Should've Been Me.
Chapter Forty Three: Why Are You So Stupid?
Chapter Forty Four: Everything Will Be Different
Chapter Forty Five: Lion! Lion is Here! Lion Roar!
Chapter Forty Six: Because I Don't Want To Say Goodbye Yet.
e p i l o g u e
Q & A With Author
An Author's Note Three Years Later...

Chatper Twenty: Dylan.

28.9K 995 525
By _Faith-o_

Chapter Nineteen: Dylan.

*•*•Bailey's POV•*•*
A knock came to my door. I was finally at home and neither Grayson nor Bennett have talked to me or Parker since we got back from our adventure in the morning.

"Where the fuck were you guys?" Grayson yelled as we entered the house at 6 o'clock in the morning.

"Out." Parker said, nonchalantly.

But none of the attention was towards Parker, that enraged me, "Fucking hell, Bailey. You know-"

I cut him off, not wanting to hear him, "You guys are un-fucking-believable." I growled, "We just wanted to go out for once, since Parker and I never get to go anywhere anymore."

"Parker signed up for this." Bennett snapped, "He knew what he was going into."

"Parker just wanted a day out and he was provoked by you, you dipshit."

"Bailey." Parker said in a warning tone.

"I will not take their bull, Parker."

"Bennett and I are only looking out for you two-"

"Parker and I are grown."

"There's a guy that's looking after you-"

"And do you know this guy?"

"Yes, but-"

"Who is it?"

"What?" Grayson asked.

"Who's the guy? Tell us the name and I won't sneak out from now on." I negotiated.

"We can't tell you." Bennett said, running a hand through his hair.

"I think it's time to go." Parker said, pulling on my arm, "See you on Thanksgiving."

Parker and I have been avoiding contact for the past few days and it seems they've gotten the message that we aren't talking to them. During the few days we avoided them, I got the chance to get Parker an early birthday gift. Since his birthday is this weekend, he had just told me that yesterday, I bought him-

My thoughts were interrupted as the knocking became louder, so I went to answer the door and was greeted by a fancy looking Parker.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hey." I greeted, "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, my brother's here, and it's Thanksgiving." He said.

My eyes widened in realization, "Shiz. I forgot today's Thanksgiving. I haven't even gotten dressed yet."

"Yeah." He said, smiling, leaning on the doorframe, "Take your time."

"I'll be out as fast as I can." I said as I let him inside.

*

Before I went outside and greeted Parker, I went to the mirror and examined myself.

Just give him the gift. It's not that hard.

I took a deep breath before grabbing the wrapped gift and my phone into my pocket, "Sorry for the wait." I said, as I shuffled out of my room with the gift in my hand.

Parker's eyes met mine and scanned my body, "Just like before, you always know how to take my breath away." He smirked, making me blush.

"And the old Parker is back." I giggled.

He shrugged, "Come on, Lucas is waiting."

"Wait before we go over to your house there's something I'd like to give you." I said, revealing the medium sized wrapped box to Parker.

"Happy Early Birthday." I greeted him.

He smiled brightly at me as I handed him the box, "Thanks, Teddy." He said, hugging me, "May I open it?" He asked, examining the box.

"Well, I was thinking you'd open it with your brother present." I said.

"Okay, then back to my house!" He said, excitedly, grabbing my wrist with his free hand and pulling me out the house.

Before we left, I locked the door. As soon as I put my keys into my pocket, Parker pulled on my wrist once more. I squealed as we ran to his house. He opened the door, revealing his neatly kept house, "Lucas!" Parker called, locking the door.

"What?" A voice called from the living room.

"I got someone you've been waiting to meet." Parker said, leading me into the room where the Lucas was sitting watching television.

Lucas stood up, and his eyes beamed in our direction, "So you're the famous 'Mysterious Beauty' that was with Parker at the mall." Lucas smiled, "I'm Lucas, but my friends call me Luke." He introduced himself.

I quickly examined him, noticing how much Parker and him looked alike. From the hair to his eyes, they looked like real siblings, "Hey, I'm Bailey." I smiled back.

Luke's eyes flickered to the gift in Parker's hand, "So, you gave little Parks an early birthday gift?"

"Yeah."

"Well, Parker did you say thank you?"

"Yeah," Parker answered, "she wanted to me to open it with you so..."

Parker tore open the wrapping paper, waisting no time, revealing the box. I quickly took out my phone to record it and as he continued to examine the box. He opened it and it was stuffed with wrapping paper. He eagerly shifted through the paper and soon his hand came out with the blue case that held his gift, and his eyes shifted to me, "Bailey?" He asked, as he opened the case revealing glasses. He quickly looked at the camera then me.

"Put them on." I said, smiling.

He did as I said. His face turned into an excited look, but then he quickly took them back off in shock, "Bailey," his eyes were glassy as tears fought there way out, "you didn't-"

"But I did," I said, smiling at him, "and you're keeping it." I said.

"No. It's too much." He said, putting it back in his case.

"It's fine." I smiled, "You deserve to see the color in the world Parker. Think of it as a thank you for everything."

Parker looked down at the case and opened it slowly. He put on the glasses, and smiled again as he looked at me. Before I knew it, I was engulfed in a hug.

"Thanks, Teddy." He whispered.

"No problem," I smiled as I looked at Luke.

Parker stood up, and walked around the house, admiring the colors around him, "You're my favorite out of the three now." Luke said, suddenly, "Can I hug you?"

I held my hands out and was engulfed in his hug, "You sure know how to make an impression." He chuckled, making me smile.

Luke back out off the hug, moving his attention to Parker who was smiling at everything object he saw, "Hey," Luke said, "Are we going to Grayson's place?"

I looked at Parker with scared eyes. He turned back to us and he smiled reassuringly, "Don't worry, Teddy. Lucas has been talking to them."

"And they're more than welcome to have us back." Luke added.

"Okay." I said, smiling unconvincingly.

"Stop worrying." Parker said.

I sighed, knowing I won't be able to do it, "Let's go then." Luke said.

*

We stood in front of Grayson's beach house. I knocked on the door, awaiting the faces of the two brothers that yelled at both of us.

When the door opened, we were greeted by Bennett, who wore a dark blue polo shirt and some black shorts accompanied with black and white Nike shoes, "Hi." He said, awkwardly, "Um... Come in."

We walked in and were greeted by the smell of turkey, "You've got new glasses Parker?" Bennett said, noticing the glasses that hugged his head.

"Yeah." He said, smiling towards me, "I like your blue shirt."

"Thank- wait..." Bennett said then smiled, "Y-You can-"

"Yup." He smiled.

"That's amazing, Bud." Bennett said, smiling, "Bailey, did you-"

"Yup." I said matching Parker's smile.

We were all quiet when Luke spoke, "Hey, where's Grayson?" Luke asked.

"He's dealing with someone at the moment." He said, and on cue we heard yelling coming from his room.

I furrowed my eyebrows at Bennett, "Who's he yelling at? I asked.

"-Just because you don't like where I'm going in life doesn't mean you have to send Max to drug her." Grayson yelled.

"You got drugged?" Luke asked.

"Does he know about... Harrison?" I asked Parker.

"Yes, I do. I know exactly who that dipwad is." Luke said, "He drugged you?" He repeated.

"Yeah." I said, running a hand through my hair.

"Stay the hell away from us." Grayson's voice continued, echoing through the walls of the hallway, "She doesn't even like us anymore. Don't you understand? We. Fucked. Up. We don't need anymore problems that you've caused."

With that, Grayson came out of his room, "Bennett, he's got-" He stopped mid-sentence in front of us, shocked, "You heard that didn't you?"

"No," I said, sarcastically, "I'm deaf and can't hear you."

"Bailey," Grayson said, ignoring my comment, "Both, me and Bennett are sorry for our behavior that happened the other day. We shouldn't have said the things we said, and we apologize."

Parker looked at me with regret, then at them, "It's fine, honestly. I know you only said the things you said because you were frustrated with us. We should've done our adventure in daylight."

"Yeah," I agreed, "Sorry."

"What adventure?" Luke asked, completely clueless of what we did a few days before.

"You didn't tell him?" I asked, giggling a bit.

"I don't tell him everything." Parker shrugged.

"Hey, Bailey?" Grayson said, "I wanna make up for what happened." I stared at him with curiosity as he called over his shoulder, "Dylan." I swear... I've heard that name before.

A stranger appeared from a room in the hallway, "Hey." He said, awkwardly.

"Hi." I greeted back, twice as awkward.

"Bailey, this is your brother, Dylan." Grayson introduced, "Dylan this is your sister, Bailey."

I stared at Dylan in disbelief. Now that I got a better look of him, he looked like my mother. He had her hair color and cheerful brown eyes, even though he was in the most uncomfortable position, "So, you're my sister?" Dylan asked, his hand scratching his neck.

"I suppose so." I said, smiling.

"I didn't realize I had a sister until recently." He stated, grinning back at me.

"Oh, wait." Luke said, "I just remembered that I had to explain something to the guys." Luke looked at the three boys who each shared a different look. Grayson was smiling, Bennett was staring blankly at a wall, and Parker... Well, he was just plain confused.

"Okay?" Parker said. Parker nudged Bennett lightly as Luke brought the three boys to a different room.

Once they all were out of sight, I turned to Dylan, "How'd you find out about me?"

"Well, Bennett and Grayson found out our parents names. Luke happens to know me from uni and yeah. You put two in two together and you kinda get the idea." He explained simply.

"Do you know the story of... Well... You know." I asked, not wanting to bring up the fact that my mom gave him up when he was born.

"Mom gave me up when I was born for who knows what reason. Probably because she was only twenty-two. But eh... I could care less. I have a family that care about me." He said.

"Mom and dad talked about you a lot. They wanted you back."

"They did?" He asked with bright eyes.

"Yeah. From what Dad said when they both were still alive, when Mom had me, she was feeling guilty of giving you up." I said.

"That's nice." He smiled.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Twenty-three, turning twenty-four in December." He answered, "How about you?"

"Eighteen, just turned it a few months ago." I said, "So, how's it like having-"

His phone rang, making us jump, "Shiz." He said, taking it out.

"Answer it." I said with a friendly smile.

He returned the gesture, "Hey, Elly." He cooed into the phone after answering the phone, "You okay? How's Cal-"

Instead of continuing to listen in on his conversation, I looked around Grayson's decorated house. It looked as if autumn hit his home in a frenzy... Bennett must've done this because, honestly I highly doubt that Grayson would do this.

When I looked to the hallway, I saw four heads poked out, Grayson, Bennett, Parker, and surprisingly, Luke's heads were all staring at both Dylan and I. I stared at them in disbelief throwing a pillow at them, making them retreat back into their room.

"See you, babe." Dylan said, ending the call.

"So who's the special woman?" I asked, knowing that wasn't just 'one of the guys back at college.'

He looked at me with a smile, "Her names Elliot but she goes by Elly."

"She sounds cute." I complimented.

"She is cute," He confirmed, "and she's here with your nephew. In fact, she's now in Parker's house."

"I'm an aunt?" I asked, shock.

"I may or may not have knocked up my girlfriend. A year ago."

"Your parents are completely supportive of the baby?" I asked.

"Of course. They love Elly as if she's already apart of the family."

"And I thought you were innocent." I gasped playfully.

He shrugged, smiling, "Elly really wants to meet you."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah."

We talked for a little while, answering more questions, finding out more about each other. When we stopped talking we realized that it was already past lunch and that the guys were asleep behind the couch.

"Do you have a place to stay?" I asked, picking up a marker that was conveniently placed on the coffee table.

"Well, Parker and Luke invited us to stay at theirs."

"You and your girlfriend can stay with me, I have a guest bedroom you guys could use. You don't have to, of course, if you don't want to." I offered, drawing mustaches on each one of the boys and writing things on their forehead.

"Of course I want to. I wanna get to know my little sis." He laughed quietly, as I continued to draw and write.

I made a few more drawings and woke them up, "Turkey time?" Parker asked in a husky voice.

I nodded, trying not to laugh as all of them started to stir up, "What the hell happened to your guys face?" Bennett asked, rubbing his eye that had a monocle on it that I drew on.

"Picture time!" I yelled as I took out my phone.

I took a picture of all of them, confused as Dylan and I were the only ones smiling, "Let's eat!" I announced clapping my hands.

*

When they were done with cleaning up their faces, we ate, talking and cracking jokes throughout the whole lunch. After we were done, we watched the Charlie Brown, when we were soon interrupted by the doorbell ringing.

"I got it." I said, standing up.

I walked to the door with Grayson behind me, "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Making sure no one comes and gets you." He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes as I opened the door. I looked to the person who rang the doorbell, causing my eyes to widen. I stepped back, and cowered behind Grayson, "Why hello, little brother and friend. How's your Thanksgiving?" Max said with a smirk.

"What are you doing here?" Grayson asked, coldly with his signature glare.

"You don't want your big brother to visit?" Max asked, smugly.

"What do you want?" Grayson sneered.

The four boys appeared over my shoulder, looking taller and more broad, "What is he doing here?" Bennett asked, never relaxing his glare towards Max.

Max rolled his eyes, his smug demeanor fading away, "Look, I wanted to help you." He stated.

"And why is that?" Grayson asked.

"I didn't know how bad Dad was until he started torturing-"

"She doesn't about him yet and we know he has." Bennett said, cutting him off.

"I don't know what?" I asked.

"Parker, Bailey. Dylan and I need to talk to you." Luke said, pulling us both away from the conversation until I yanked my arm away from his grasp.

I turned to Bennett and Grayson, "Do they know?" I asked.

"Yes we do." Dylan answered for them.

"That's not fair!" I whined, "What the-"

"I'm older than you Bailey." Dylan said, "I deserve to know who's after you."

"That's not fair! Shouldn't the one in danger know the person who's helping the person who's after them?"

"Parker and you are not going to like our statement." Grayson said.

"Why? Who can it possibly-"

"Kendall." Max said, making Parker and I freeze in our places.

*•*•*•*
(A/N)
Sorry for taking so long with this update. It was a long chapter and I was editing it. Anyway hope you enjoy it.

Loves ya!

:-) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 78K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
41.6K 1.7K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
232K 4.5K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
331K 6.3K 56
"Why aren't you scared?" I whine and he laughs. "Come on, you wouldn't dare hurt me with that. It's too risky, and I can get out of this easily...